The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 19
gaara is a name known to allgaara is a name known to allgaara is a name known to allgaara is a name known to allgaara is a name known to allgaara is a name known to all
Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

So let me chip in my SOP whenever I go for my massage fixes.

Just 2 days ago, finished a customer networking lunch at West (not so west). This area has 3 straight MPs facing the small road and this area is pretty quiet imo. Went to the last one and same old tiers with P89, meridian shit and whatsoever etc. Took the 50dollar normal one and the recept black faced. hiu lan and follow her and was given the last room... (ho sey liao)

quick bath and the ML came in. Normal looking and meaty but ok la. After 30min, she brag about her 保养 skills and asked me to add $39 to the recept so that she can perform her skills on me, if i not agreeable, she unable to touch my didi. All these while, her hand keep teasing my bro.... TU her back, say 保养 no difference to 打飞机 and why should i pay more to the shop. Then my turn to bait her liao. Told her.. if u keep asking me to top up, then next time i wont come again to look for you. I rather u keep the tips. Fast forward when i flip over to face her, she auto start hj me. keep saying i stingy la, why no give her more tips (i lowball her 30 for hj but in the end agreed 50). then i started to touch her and hand try to sneak into her blouse. she swatted my hand away and say need top up 50 if need to touch her (.)(.).
Same old line from me... if you dont let me touch, i cannot come and next time wont come to this joint look for you. in the end, she lanlan unzip her blouse and she was not wearing any bra.. zhut zhut and some b2b later, came and was a happy man...

total damage: 1 blue yusoff for entry and 1 blue yusoff for service

Friendly advice for bros: stay firm and from previous bro, if really cant agree to the market price, lan lan blue balls come out lor. dont let small bro takeover your hard earn money. More ammo saved means more massage sessions. Pardon my long post ya
Old 07-01-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 811 / Power: 3
pretiLuigi is a splendid one to beholdpretiLuigi is a splendid one to beholdpretiLuigi is a splendid one to beholdpretiLuigi is a splendid one to beholdpretiLuigi is a splendid one to beholdpretiLuigi is a splendid one to beholdpretiLuigi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaara View Post

Just 2 days ago, finished a customer networking lunch at West (not so west). This area has 3 straight MPs facing the small road and this area is pretty quiet imo. Went to the last one and same old tiers with P89, meridian shit and whatsoever etc. Took the 50dollar normal one and the recept black faced. hiu lan and follow her and was given the last room... (ho sey liao)

quick bath and the ML came in. Normal looking and meaty but ok la. After 30min, she brag about her 保养 skills and asked me to add $39 to the recept so that she can perform her skills on me, if i not agreeable, she unable to touch my didi. All these while, her hand keep teasing my bro.... TU her back, say 保养 no difference to 打飞机 and why should i pay more to the shop. Then my turn to bait her liao. Told her.. if u keep asking me to top up, then next time i wont come again to look for you. I rather u keep the tips. Fast forward when i flip over to face her, she auto start hj me. keep saying i stingy la, why no give her more tips (i lowball her 30 for hj but in the end agreed 50). then i started to touch her and hand try to sneak into her blouse. she swatted my hand away and say need top up 50 if need to touch her (.)(.).
Same old line from me... if you dont let me touch, i cannot come and next time wont come to this joint look for you. in the end, she lanlan unzip her blouse and she was not wearing any bra.. zhut zhut and some b2b later, came and was a happy man...

Friendly advice for bros: stay firm and from previous bro, if really cant agree to the market price, lan lan blue balls come out lor. dont let small bro takeover your hard earn money. More ammo saved means more massage sessions. Pardon my long post ya
That is good one.
Old 07-01-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

That's the way bro... well done for standing your ground...up you

Quote:
More ammo saved means more massage sessions. Pardon my long post ya

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 08-01-2022, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 19
leakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud of
Quote:

That's why you're a master. Support.
Old 08-01-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Finally found a regular 100$ FJ tight and pink pussy 30+ ML
Can use or dont use condom
Entrance saving 30$ 30 mins
😂 good deal?
Old 08-01-2022, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk69 View Post
Finally found a regular 100$ FJ tight and pink pussy 30+ ML
Can use or dont use condom
Entrance saving 30$ 30 mins
😂 good deal?
Good only if she don't pass std to customer
Old 08-01-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Good only if she don't pass std to customer
Wear condom
Lagi kiasu thick condom, but usually they are very prompt to …..
even she told me she only give me up and usually one condom not enough for me.
But after sometime you really can tell a person is very chin chai one and acessing their body you will tell too

Last edited by bonk69; 08-01-2022 at 05:29 PM.
Old 10-01-2022, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
denverrio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, just want to check how to avoid taking down the NRIC over at the counter?

TIA!
Old 11-01-2022, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by denverrio View Post
Hi bro, just want to check how to avoid taking down the NRIC over at the counter?
You tell them according to the Personal Data Protection Act, they can only record the last 4 digits. Which means last 3 numbers plus 1 alphabet. Why do they need to keep a database of full NRIC numbers and even hp numbers?

The only reason is to key into their database system which records when (date and time) and who (which ML) you had visited in the past. Some MLs at these joints use this info to gauge if they can safely offer you HJ. At these joints, when you reach the MP, the details in the form has been filled up for you. You only need to sign in.
Old 11-01-2022, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 16
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
You tell them according to the Personal Data Protection Act, they can only record the last 4 digits. Which means last 3 numbers plus 1 alphabet. Why do they need to keep a database of full NRIC numbers and even hp numbers?

The only reason is to key into their database system which records when (date and time) and who (which ML) you had visited in the past. Some MLs at these joints use this info to gauge if they can safely offer you HJ. At these joints, when you reach the MP, the details in the form has been filled up for you. You only need to sign in.
No leh massage parlour is excluded from PDPA.

Massage Establishment Rules 2018 (S96/2018)

A licensee of a massage establishment must require a client to furnish his or her NRIC number or the particulars of his or her passport travel document before providing any massage services. The licensee must enter the client's information in a register and keep the register for at least a year.
Old 11-01-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 16
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Haha good one but sometimes not that straight forward. Could end up with nothing
Old 11-01-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjk1234 View Post
Haha good one but sometimes not that straight forward. Could end up with nothing

Yea but he already said just move on and skip
More $$$ saved means can explore other ML or places
Old 11-01-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Specifically s14 which is reproduced here:

Register of clients
14.—(1) Before providing any massage services to any individual seeking massage in an establishment for massage, the licensee of the establishment for massage must require the individual to furnish the following particulars to the licensee:
(a) the individual’s full name;
(b) the individual’s identity card number or the particulars of the individual’s passport or other travel document;
(c) the individual’s nationality;
(d) the date and time of the individual’s arrival at the establishment for massage for the massage service.

Source: https://sso.agc.gov.sg/SL/MEA2017-S9...Ids=P14-#pr14-

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjk1234 View Post
No leh massage parlour is excluded from PDPA.

Massage Establishment Rules 2018 (S96/2018)

A licensee of a massage establishment must require a client to furnish his or her NRIC number or the particulars of his or her passport travel document before providing any massage services. The licensee must enter the client's information in a register and keep the register for at least a year.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 14-01-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 3
chongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroi View Post
Lol wtf I always see a customer flooded with ger maybe 4 or 5 ger. So I thought maybe all ger he give tips $50. Nb after that then I know he give the ger each $100-$200 . It’s bistro pub not those ktv night club. Gers still butterfly .
sometimes the man chop his own carrothead just to show off
last week in small foot massage shop in PPC, this uncle give $100 tips to the china girl for a $30 / 30 min foot massahe
he also give another $50 tip to the recep.

uncle with thick gold necklace outside shirt, thick gold bangle on 2 hands, gold rolex

1 local massage aunty later say if he also got so good to own wife or children onot? of here to sian the china girl?

so many man chop their own carrothead and pig head, lol!
Old 14-01-2022, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3093 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ntblanc View Post
Lol tell them off? Argue with them den go off meh... Really I realize this problem occur in prc joint with prc boss or viet boss with viet girls or Thai one... No discrimation against nationality but it appears that these foreigner feel that we Singaporean easy for them to chop... While local spa tat are operate by local will ensure the ladies to stick to the Real standard pricing not the fcking pricing of 80,120, 150-200 now I know why some of these bitches work a few month can go back buy apartment or houses le... Chop all of us the money den go back enjoy life...

P.s best part the girls working in the joint admit that their boss advertise in forum to attract stupid Singaporean to go there to let them chop and claim they got so many young girls to attract the guys use dick head to think so they open such priciest dumb guys still will happily accept... Nb I hear le I fire CB really treat us like idiots... Not sure why other bros pay but for me I felt being trap inside want to go also cannot CB...
Couldn't agreed more. Please all cheongster brothers. Let's come together and unite as one. We boycott those that don't charge market rate and provide shit service. Let them wrapped up and close shop. Only those "genuine" to serve brothers here stay !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1