The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2024, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1381 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannygirl View Post
Long time lurker but never post FR. But I visited Yiyi last week and I promised her an FR so here it goes:

Name: yiyi
Looks: 7.5/10 for me
Figure: slim and smooth skin
Boobs: B
DFK: nope. Only light kisses.
BBBJ: fast and furious with good suction like vacuum which i prefer. If can alternate hand and mouth would be best.
AR: mostly gentle swirling around the hole with occasional tongue poke
FJ: her pussy quite tight and I came within 3min in missionary. Knn!
RTF: want to try the APs in this house first. She will be my fall back if the APs not avail
Unfortunately your effort is going down the drain … I heard from her OKT that she is planning to quit very soon … maybe today is her last day of work since Wednesday is the day where WL can terminate their Yellow Card.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 28-02-2024 at 01:56 PM.
Old 27-02-2024, 02:20 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Every time got new girl come this shop, some phantom account supposedly created 10yrs ago with only 1-2 posts and 0 points will write a stunning FR.. OKT bro don't make so obvious la why not spend the effort coaching your girls to be better rather than do all this nonsense..
TBF, I can vouch that almost if not 100% of the WL in this shop offer solid service … many WLs from other shops pale in comparison. They definitely worth your $200. Punters patronised this shop for service-oriented WL and they chose the WL according to their preference in the looks, personality and body departments. No need to fret too much about service.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 27-02-2024, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
TBF, I can vouch that almost if not 100% of the WL in this shop offer solid service … many WLs from other shops pale in comparison. They definitely worth your $200. Punters patronised this shop for service-oriented WL and they chose the WL according to their preference in the looks, personality and body departments. No need to fret too much about service.
yes agreed, very service oriented here just that no need to do so obvious advertising since biz is so good, just leaves a bad taste in the mouth..

other wise all other aspects are very good.. boss is friendly to me too.. although i have seen him being damn sarcastic with other people and short tempered.. my 八字 match his i guess.. don't quite match Tommy's lol.. just pretend to laugh at tommy's jokes to access his girls will do.. the muthafucka..
Old 27-02-2024, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannygirl View Post
Long time lurker but never post FR. But I visited Yiyi last week and I promised her an FR so here it goes:

Name: yiyi
Looks: 7.5/10 for me
Figure: slim and smooth skin
Boobs: B
DFK: nope. Only light kisses.
BBBJ: fast and furious with good suction like vacuum which i prefer. If can alternate hand and mouth would be best.
AR: mostly gentle swirling around the hole with occasional tongue poke
FJ: her pussy quite tight and I came within 3min in missionary. Knn!
RTF: want to try the APs in this house first. She will be my fall back if the APs not avail
Relatively quite fair FR
Old 27-02-2024, 10:22 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgnightfun View Post
I tried a new girl called Guoguo just now. She is tall and sweet.

Name: Guoguo
Looks: 8/10
You like tired mature whore hooker look ah?!
Old 27-02-2024, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Every time got new girl come this shop, some phantom account supposedly created 10yrs ago with only 1-2 posts and 0 points will write a stunning FR.. OKT bro don't make so obvious la why not spend the effort coaching your girls to be better rather than do all this nonsense..
How to "coach" when it comes to looks and physical appearance bro?
Old 27-02-2024, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
electronics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Unfortunately your effort is going down the drain … I heard from her OKT that she is planning to quit every soon … maybe today is her last day of work since Wednesday is the day where WL can terminate their Yellow Card.
So fast going back PRC?
Old 27-02-2024, 10:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
sgnightfun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
You like tired mature whore hooker look ah?!
I like mature look girls, that's why I give a high score on her look. I saw someone criticized my judgement on the look. I think it is a subjective thing and I accept any criticism on that.

From a more objective perspective, her service is indeed good. Her skin is white and smooth. If you have tried Guoguo, you will know that. I am not lying.
Old 28-02-2024, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
jakechua77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm confused eh, why sum say baobao is slim (pencil slim), some say meaty. Diff between slim and meaty too big even if every1 has their own prefs
Old 28-02-2024, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by electronics View Post
So fast going back PRC?
According to her OKT, she doesn’t like how the system works in GL booking.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-02-2024, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakechua77 View Post
I'm confused eh, why sum say baobao is slim (pencil slim), some say meaty. Diff between slim and meaty too big even if every1 has their own prefs
If you trust me, Bao Bao is slim but not pencil slim like Selena. She in fact has slim down further since early February … she is now 49 kg on a 1.6 m frame. Her only meaty parts are her butt and C cup tits. I can assure you that you will not reject her after seeing her.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-02-2024, 02:02 PM
Samster

HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
According to her OKT, she doesn’t like how the system works in GL booking.
i really dont buy it every time girls tell me they come geylang and they are like unsure of what they're getting themselves into
Old 28-02-2024, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
i really dont buy it every time girls tell me they come geylang and they are like unsure of what they're getting themselves into
The OKT said she doesn’t like to sit too long in the shop waiting for customer. She like to roam around and prolly like those system in some other countries where you don’t need to hang around in the shop and could roam around. When needed, she will be summoned over. For GL, you need to have the looks and X factor in order to garner b2b bookings like their resident Ang Pai, Bao Bao and Selena. In reality, Yiyi is a newbie, she needs to be patient and needs to be proven b4 she can hit the status of the 2 resident Ang Pai.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-02-2024, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
The OKT said she doesn’t like to sit too long in the shop waiting for customer. She like to roam around and prolly like those system in some other countries where you don’t need to hang around in the shop and could roam around. When needed, she will be summoned over. For GL, you need to have the looks and X factor in order to garner b2b bookings like their resident Ang Pai, Bao Bao and Selena. In reality, Yiyi is a newbie, she needs to be patient and need to be proven b4 she can hit the status of the 2 resident Ang Pai.
Lol, sounds like a seasoned freelancer
Old 28-02-2024, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgnightfun View Post
I like mature look girls, that's why I give a high score on her look. I saw someone criticized my judgement on the look. I think it is a subjective thing and I accept any criticism on that.

From a more objective perspective, her service is indeed good. Her skin is white and smooth. If you have tried Guoguo, you will know that. I am not lying.
NP bro.

Far be it for me to judge other people's taste when it comes to looks and physical appearances.

Back to this newbie GuoGuo, let's just say i shall have to pass
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1