The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2023, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Aiya...share your BKK trip and the whole story lah....

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Next instalment, after this will be in-flight, then in BKK.

Let me know if I should skip BKK in entirety, some mishaps, some fun and the usual. Then I will come back to SG and continue some interesting stuff before ending.

It's almost 2 years since I met Janice, and near a year plus we've been together - physically.

---------------------

Old 09-02-2023, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
Yes everything, cheers!
Old 10-02-2023, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Ya lor, kns knn cb gog , DON'T skip about BKK. Tell us everything, we want whole package. Lol
Old 10-02-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by justforfun90 View Post
Please dont skip anything
One of the better stories around here
Not skipping on purpose la, but gathering opinion, I don't want people to feel the story getting too lengthy or boring liao. Sometimes, no matter how good something is, shouldn't be too draggy also

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Gog, you are definitely of a different league. Couldn't wait till you guys went to BKK.
Anyway, Reading these while I was a mrt with a slight erection, looking around heng no one looks like Janice. Otherwise, might do something silly. Haha.
Different league? Simi league? LOL... football league ah?

BKK coming up soon. Some memorable stuff, day 1 and day 3 mostly, the good, bad and ... well... fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kemalar4 View Post
Nice lingerie and clean
Still need lingerie? LOL!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawx View Post
then gog wake up to Eric shaking him saying its 6am, and beside his pillow, is the unlocked phone screen showing the latest message from his wife.

DENG DENG DENGGGGG
Eh eh eh!!! You all very imaginative!!! Good one there!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
Ok ok... seems like most are keen to let the story go on a bit more, I'll oblige, if it gets too draggy, just let me know and I'll cut. I'll not fish for opinions further.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Yes everything, cheers!
All the way sir! All the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Ya lor, kns knn cb gog , DON'T skip about BKK. Tell us everything, we want whole package. Lol
I not skipping la, I just want to know if I should, because get too draggy not good for everybody, two rabbits, I can only remember the memorable ones.

I'm not fishing for comments or anything, just really sincere if the story is too draggy liao I can cut and end the story any time.

Ok ok.. I won't ask again in future, but if anybody feels the need to cut short, please, just let me know. Ya?

Thanks!
Old 10-02-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Okay folks, here it comes.

I'm not going to ask about skipping or cutting any more, but however, if you feel the story is going too lengthy and nowhere, feel free to voice out and I can shorten it and bring forward the ending

Pardon the fact that I don't have much sexual details during the sessions, apart from what I can remember and that is edged into my mind. The first night in BKK is rather steamy, that one I can remember clearly - dialog, action and fun.

------------------------------------------------

Wednesday

J(anice): Wake up, it's 4am, shower and we can head to the airport.

gog: Wha... it's still early.

J: Get up!!! You lazy bum!

gog: Still got time... lets-

J: No!!!! Eric is showering! Get up and go wash up! I got to make breakfast.

She walked out after saying that.

Can't we just grab breakfast at the airport? Why wake me up so early. Sigh.

Got out of bed and washed up. Put on a shirt and trousers, sigh. I hate taking the flight in such formal clothes. Don't have a choice since Janice already lied to Eric about it being a work trip.

Janice made some toasted bread - urgh, boring. But since it's my darling made for me, keep quiet and eat, appreciate the effort, don't make snark comments.

E(ric): Good morning gog.

gog: Hey Eric, good morning, sorry to trouble you. You could have gotten more sleep.

E: Nah, don't worry, I'll just go wash up. You go ahead and eat first.

gog: I.. can't. Janice's cooking... is...

Janice turned her head and knives shot out from her eyes. Eric rested his hand on my shoulder and tightly squeezed for a while signalling "Good luck" and faster walked off.

gog: Eh.. just kidding ok?

Hope she didn't get angry, I was trying to lighten the mood with Eric around. Heard Eric close the bathroom door in MBR and I went up behind Janice while she was waiting for the bread to pop out of the toaster. Gave her a hug and wished her "good morning"

J: Hey, can you don't... I'll get angry for real.

gog: I can't help it, I missed you last night.

Janice turned around and used one finger to push me away - I can't imagine if she has the infinity stones... what she can do with 2 fingers or a hand for that matter...ahem.

J: Really miss me, or just want ME?

gog: Miss you so much that I want you.

Janice leaned forward and tongued me while my hands are on her waist. I started to reach out for her muffins but she pushed me away after the first touch.

J: You got 5 days alone with me in BKK, you sure you want to do this NOW?

And she grinned wickedly. Fuck! She's right, why go for thrill when we can take it slow the whole 4 nights in BKK? Okay lor, gave her muffins one last squeeze and hear her moan before I let go and guai guai (hokkien for 'Obediently') go sit down eat my bread, she's not that good a cook, but edible. Usually I'm the one that cooks for her when she comes over.
Old 10-02-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
raredaredevil is Cool - loads of Potential

Some people really need to go out and get a life. You guys actually believe this story? Hahaha. TS is just a horny old man who has a crush on his married boss and made up this story in his imagination. Funny read though.
Old 10-02-2023, 02:39 PM
Beholder

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19013 / Power: 84
sam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond repute

CB Gog you are one CB that I like, story constantly delivered almost the same time everyday before the start of the day to keep us motivated, not like some who started the story but disappeared after a few post and leave us blue balls. I really envy you have such a nice Janice so devoted to you despite it's obviously wrong from the start and hated you the way you treat Lindi, she maybe a bitch but that's no way to treat a lady anyway it's still a good story for me to login every morning to read. How I wish I have someone like Janice .Thank you for your effort and nice story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Okay folks, here it comes.

81 pts give away to any good samsters
Old 10-02-2023, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post
Some people really need to go out and get a life. You guys actually believe this story? Hahaha. TS is just a horny old man who has a crush on his married boss and made up this story in his imagination. Funny read though.
Same here.

I was into this story at first (kept pushing "cb gog" for updates) but soon realised it is more made-up than real. I mean, where got people horny everyday one? Meet up then need to fuck like rabbits? If TS is still in his teenage years then yes, it is possible. But he is already in the workforce for a good few years, so I doubt he is still in his teens.
Old 10-02-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Another unbelievable thing is that how can one be THAT dumb? I am referring to Eric. The wife is having a rendezvous out there (even did it in their bedroom and in their house) and the guy hasn't the slightest clue about it. No suspicion whatsoever. Zero. Nil. Nothing. Come on, men also have 6th sense, especially when it comes to cheating. It is either Eric is too busy to give a fuck, or he really is that stupid.
Old 10-02-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post
Thanks for reading nonetheless

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam30sg View Post
CB Gog you are one CB that I like, story constantly delivered almost the same time everyday before the start of the day to keep us motivated, not like some who started the story but disappeared after a few post and leave us blue balls. I really envy you have such a nice Janice so devoted to you despite it's obviously wrong from the start and hated you the way you treat Lindi, she maybe a bitch but that's no way to treat a lady anyway it's still a good story for me to login every morning to read. How I wish I have someone like Janice .Thank you for your effort and nice story.
Time is easier to manage in the mornings before hell break loose for the day and/or meeting friends, work, etc. So my post timings pretty regulated in that sense. Occasionally, I come in surf a bit, reply and chill.

Being wrong or right, doesn't really seem to matter in this forum, right is right, then wrong is wrong, what is happened, is happened.

We'd all like somebody like Janice, won't we, some of us have the shorter end of the stick, whilst some gets lucky - like me. But in another way or so, there are always lucky situations for all. No need to compare la

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
Same here.

I was into this story at first (kept pushing "cb gog" for updates) but soon realised it is more made-up than real. I mean, where got people horny everyday one? Meet up then need to fuck like rabbits? If TS is still in his teenage years then yes, it is possible. But he is already in the workforce for a good few years, so I doubt he is still in his teens.
Ok ok no problem. Is story then just story lor, cb or no cb me important is happy can already.

I'm not in my teens, yes you are right, I never said I was in my teens, when the story ends, you can roughly guess how old I was and now is.

Thanks for reading though.

Quote:
Another unbelievable thing is that how can one be THAT dumb? I am referring to Eric. The wife is having a rendezvous out there (even did it in their bedroom and in their house) and the guy hasn't the slightest clue about it. No suspicion whatsoever. Zero. Nil. Nothing. Come on, men also have 6th sense, especially when it comes to cheating. It is either Eric is too busy to give a fuck, or he really is that stupid.
I do have the 6th sense you mentioned, and you are not wrong.

Dumb or not, I don't know, I didn't call Eric names in that period of time, nor did I ever bring it up to Janice why he is to trusting or refuse to even have a wee bit way out of his thinking to suspect anything.

While what we're doing is wrong, I've never once insinuated that Eric is dumb or we're smarter, it's just the way life is.

Not going to defend myself or the story or Eric, or refute any claims here, because everybody is entitled to their thinking. So I'll just leave things as be. Thanks for the 'cb gog' and initial support Appreciate it and thanks for feedback, will improve my writing.

And ya, likely only sharing this encounter, I was never a writer in the first place, I wrote because I enjoyed sharing my memories and admire the bros here being able to share theirs also.

Fact or fiction, I have no issues with it. 60% is fiction, at least in names, certain information and location. The rest, juggle as needed
Old 10-02-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mid-day update.

Have some spare time today. Food coma...

-------------------------

Eric was ready at 4.30am, declined breakfast (smart guy) saying he will take it later on the way home, he's on standby again. We got into the car, Janice naturally took the front seat while I took behind. GLC250, he either is a silverspoon birth, or he really knows how to save money.

Eric reached out and held Janice's hand. I cringed from behind, somebody is holding my darling's hand, she's not originally mine in the first place, but jealousy arose. Janice peered out the window while Eric made small talk here and there. I responded to keep the trip lively, and not make Eric feel like he's a chauffeur, this is just politeness ba.

We got out at the departure are and she kissed Eric good bye while I unloaded the 3 luggage, she IS prepared for shopping.

Finally rid of Eric, we're now alone, once past the departure customs, we're freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Went through the departure hall, and got to the automated gantry, Janice chose the one directly besides me and smiled widely, she seems so ecstatic going on this trip. Our first trip together, should be loads of fun. Ahem.. or "fun"?

First, let's look for food, something, more edible. Please do not tell Janice I said this. I still value my life LOL. T3 seemingly has nothing much at 5am, most of the shops are still closed. Just end up at coffeeshop grab a laksa/mee siam and coffee. Teasing Janice and feeding her food away from scrutinizing eyes is indeed welcome, lesser chance of bumping into people we know.

Janice was still apprehensive in holding my hand as we strolled to the gate, each time we hear sounds, she lets go immediately.
Old 10-02-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 2
MDZY85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMDZY85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Or Eric also have his own CCA outside his marriage. Maybe Eric is gay, that’s why he can be so “dumb” about the whole thing.
Old 10-02-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
WheresHappened deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forwards to the "events" in BKK
Old 11-02-2023, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Gog shiok shiok going to bang cock, hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 11-02-2023, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDZY85 View Post
Or Eric also have his own CCA outside his marriage. Maybe Eric is gay, that’s why he can be so “dumb” about the whole thing.
I would defend Eric totally on this and doubt highly he was having his own CCA outside, due to work demands and also being what he is. Low sex drive maybe? Maybe dumb, maybe smart, or maybe bo chup

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheresHappened View Post
Looking forwards to the "events" in BKK
Coming le, coming!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Gog shiok shiok going to bang cock, hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
I don't bang cock leh... I use cock bang... lol!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1