The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2007, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Angel, oh Angel... Local Uni chinese gal

Angel is free tomo, 19th July except for a 2pm slot booked. Please PM me with your contact to arrange. Brothers who already have my number can sms me directly. Thanks.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 20-07-2007, 09:13 AM
Samster

true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Angel is free for booking today! Please leave your contact for arrangement. Thanks. Those who already have, you know what to do la.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 20-07-2007, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 23
Hugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatNDrink View Post
I dun know whether is it our bro here too rich??? or too horny that their minds cant tell properly???? $250 for someone who is clueless on bj, shy and inexperience ur also dont mind .... wake up wake up ... what's happening here???
it reflects the market supply and demand $300 can bring a nice girl out and still got change but whether or not you get ONS is up to you already
BOSS CLUB
Member since 2005
Old 20-07-2007, 01:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
EatNDrink is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
Angel is back in service, please PM me for any arrangement! Her damage is now $300 for 90mins. She is free most of the time as she's still having her holiday but once her school term starts, I'm not sure is she still going to work, so please book early while stock lasts. Heehee!
can anyone please enlightened me?? why the MADE IN SINGAPORE product so expensive huh, this gal is $300 ... others are $150-$200 ... mind u i ever eat 2 "KOREAN KIMCHI" for $200 ... and "CHINA" for $80-$100
Old 20-07-2007, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 20
yahrite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro... you should really get a msn... so bro here can do fast booking... haha...
Old 20-07-2007, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 23
shootingstars is one of the Best!shootingstars is one of the Best!shootingstars is one of the Best!

bro true_enjoyment,

your rep point in negative territory shot up to more than 200 pts,faster than the STI index,anyway good for you
Old 21-07-2007, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
BoOomer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

she seems good..
Old 22-07-2007, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoOomer View Post
she seems good..
She IS good!!!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 23-07-2007, 12:38 AM
Samster

23rd July - Angel is free for booking from 2pm onwards till last slot at 8pm. However all bookings need to double check with her first. PM me with your contact to arrange. Bro who already have my number, can sms me directly. Thanks.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 23-07-2007, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
23rd July - Angel is free for booking from 2pm onwards till last slot at 8pm. However all bookings need to double check with her first. PM me with your contact to arrange. Bro who already have my number, can sms me directly. Thanks.
Sorry, Angel's mense just came, will only be available on Sunday onwards but please do your booking in advance if you are interested cos few have already made their booking. Thanks.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 28-07-2007, 03:53 PM
Samster

Hi guys, Angel's mense had ended yesterday and is able to take appointments again. Brothers who are interested, please PM me with your contact and i'll arrange. Without contact will be deleted right away. Thanks.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 28-07-2007, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
alan_singapore is Cool - loads of Potential

hi boss

me interested, pls sms me to arrange for appointment, 8148xxxx
Old 29-07-2007, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 17
Nayate is one of the Best!Nayate is one of the Best!Nayate is one of the Best!

Vital Stats: Never good with figures. from other bros' FR?
Looks: 8/10 (I just like her kind of face)
Body: 8/10 (Almost model like body, only if boobs is bigger a bit)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Very Good! She really love this part and could do a great job as well)
HJ: 8/10 (Never focus too much on that, focusing on frenching with her)
FJ: 8/10 (Tight & Wet)
GFE: 10/10 (Perfect Score! Why? Read the FR below)
Damage: 300/90/2
Frenching: Yes
RTF: Yes,If Vit M allows

Upon reading Bro true_enjoyment's post about Angel's mense had end, I quickly contacted him asking for first blood since her mense minutes after he posted the msg. Luckily for me, I managed to confirm Angel's booking after being unsuccessful for the past few times.

However, Bro true_enjoyment contacted me mins after the confirmation, saying that Angel still have bit of mense, asking if I want postpone to Sunday. I was thinking damn, why I always so suay. Want to book Angel, always not available, then now mense. So I dun care already, asked Bro true_enjoyment to ask Angel if she mind doing with her mense, because I dun mind and finally got the nod from Angel.

So quickly go and book a room and waited anxiously for her to arrive. Waited for 15mins, then tell me myself locals are always late one, standard but still very anxious for this gem. Then finally the bell rang.

I quickly rushed to the door and opened it and to find a pretty girl standing there. From her looks, I quickly assured myself she is worth the $300. (I know I'm a looks sucker -_-)

Once inside, she was carrying a coke in one hand and told me that she arrived 10 mins before our appointment time so she went to a nearby cafe to eat first. Got no issues with that, since a hungry girl cannot perform, hehe. Then we just sit there and TCSS for 50mins! We were then like asking why are we here, haha. Then she went for her bath, while I waited for her outside since I've taken a bath. She took a while inside, guess it's because of the mense thingy.

Upon coming out, I looked at her in her lacy black bra and panties. Hmmm... sexy looking but yet innocent at the same time. Then we just sat there on the bed and .... TCSS again! After 10mins or so, finally there was a moment of silence and we just looked at each other and just kissed passionately. As we fought our tongues war, she goes to take off my jeans while I struggled with her bra and panties. Damn, think she can get high with pure kissing, could hear her moan with pleasure and she's really good at kissing.

Breaking away from her kissing, I proceeded to her neck and ears and finally to her boobs, wanted to kiss my way down, but she stopped me and realised that I've forgotten her mense is still around and that means anything related to the pussy except for FJ cannot be done too. She doesn't want me to finger her too, afraid that it might make a mess. She hugged me closely as I kissed my way around. After mins of foreplay, she finally took out the CD and wanted to cap me. But she's not sure of how to use it! So I gladly taught her how to do it.

Very soon, I'm pumping her like no tomorrow, feeling the wetness and tightness of her pussy. Her moans during the FJ was so unlike the innocent looking girl when she first came in. Encouraged by the fact that she's enjoying herself, I pumped even more faster...

And finally, it came and both of us, sweaty and quickly rushed for a cup of water each, due to the nature of the hot and steamy intercourse. Then we just TCSS more before going for our indivudual bath.

(It was more exciting than the above FR, but feeling lazy now, haha)
Old 29-07-2007, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayate View Post
Looks: 8/10 (I just like her kind of face)
Body: 8/10 (Almost model like body, only if boobs is bigger a bit)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Very Good! She really love this part and could do a great job as well)
HJ: 8/10 (Never focus too much on that, focusing on frenching with her)
FJ: 8/10 (Tight & Wet)
GFE: 10/10 (Perfect Score! Why? Read the FR below)
RTF: Yes,If Vit M allows
Thanks for the detailed FR, appreciate it.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 29-07-2007, 11:17 PM
gallardo_77

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Vital Stats
Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10 (She got nice pair of leg)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Nice with good suction and sound effect)
HJ: ?/10 (Was too engross on other thing)
FJ: 8/10 (Very Tight & Wet)
GFE: 9/10 (She can communicate well)
RTF: Maybe...

Managed to confirm Angel's booking after being unsuccessful for the past few times. Anyway appreciate Bro true_enjoyment effort for arranging.

Book a room, take a shower and waited anxiously for her to arrive. Waited for 15mins then 'ding dong' the bell rang.

Proceed to open the door and saw a pretty girl standing there. Before i saw her, was a bit worry as most local FL dont like so good as compare with PRC FL but once i saw her my though had vanished.

She was carrying a plastic bag in one hand and was told its her cloths as she just come from her friend's chalet. We sit there and TCSS for 15mins! Then she went for her bath, while I waited for her outside since I've taken a bath.

She came out in her lacy red bra and panties. Then we just sat there on the bed and TCSS again! After 10mins or so, we look at each other and kiss like no tomorrow. As we engage in our sword fight, she proceed to take off my jeans while my hand was busy touching her body. While kissing, could hear her soft moan, which turn me on. She's a good kisser.

After breaking away from her kissing, I proceeded to her neck and ears and finally to her light color nipple, turn her around and catbath her back and leg, can hear her moan become more intense. Start to stimulate her cit and damn her pussy is wet. My finger was wandering around her clean shaven pussy, while her hand stroking my didi. I start to finger and her pussy is very very tigh... At most can insert one finger. Bro who like tigh pussy will love her. She go down south in between my leg and bbbj me with such passion. She seem to enjoy blowing very much and continue for the next 10 mins while i enjoy the scene of her sexy lips engulf my didi... In out in out... After mins of foreplay, she proceed to cap me but not sure of how to use it... In the end i had to capped myself!!!

Start in missionary and as i had mention earlier, due to her tigh pussy, i have problem penetrating her. At one pt my didi went soft and she took off the cap and blow my didi again... She say never mind, no rush. Thats what i call professional service. After a few mins of blowing, my didi wake up again and this time she manage to cap me with a strawberry CD hee... In missionary position, i try to penetrate her again. Manage to put my didi head in but jam half way... btw she's wet but just that her pussy is tigh so difficult to go fully in. Start to pump her slowly, inch by inch. She moan louder and louder as my didi goes deeper. Slowly pumping her and feel the wetness, tightness and warmness of her pussy. Her moans amplify and the look of her face urge me to pump her harder. Her facial expression were those of japanese AV girl which we always see in those movie...

After about 15 mins of hard pumping, finally i off load inside her. We have a drink, TCSS and rest before going for our individual bath. As she was going house and it was quite late so i offer to send her back as its on the way. Had some decent talk in the car and before she left, thank me and give me a good bye kiss... Overall a nice girl to talk to and would urge all bro to treat her well.

Sorry for such a long FR...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1