The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2012, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
balou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Hi guys,
who knows the mensuration (heigh) of Sarah, does she works in a bar on the hooker hill.
Thanks
Old 18-11-2012, 03:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
THFC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_Christiano View Post
Hey bros, recently i've managed find time to have a good SEXperience at this Anma establishment at Sinchon area. I feel that this FR is necessary to share with fellow Samsters.

Where:
SinChon Station on Line 2. Exit 7 of the station, look for the 10 storeies black building across the road, then proceed towards the back of this building. On the way, you'll pass by 2 "barber twisties" (The red, blue and white twisting sign), then walk till the end of the street and on your right you'll see a building with black glass doors and the korean words 안마 (AnMa) on them.

Experience:
It was nearing the end of my trip and was heading back to my hotel after a session at a Kiss Room (Kiss Bang) when i finally spotted this place. Initially was quite skeptical about being denied entry coz not holding korean passport. But to my surprise, the receptionist welcomed me and was kind enough to chat in his broken english asking about my nationality. (Maybe the cost is indeed pegged to where you're from)
Quoted 210,000Won (~S$240?) for 1hr, was thinking not cheap, but heck, i'm trying some Korean pussy since i'm here. So paid up (didn;t get to choose the girl) and was led to a locker room where i changed into my birthday suit covering with only a robe. Another korean guy then brought me to the 2nd floor where there are probably 8 rooms and the corridor lights are all red. He knocked on one of the door and HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!! This sweet young chick opened the door! She looked like 21yo, about 170cm tall and slim with the necessary curves.. She was wearing this white short dress with low cut, exposing part of her dark blue bra. Called me O-paa~ and led me into the room. Offerred me a smoke and drink, and when she bend over to open the minibar, her blue panty and butt cheek peeped at me! All of a sudden the money felt like it was very well spent indeed~ I was getting a hard-on even before anything has started.
After this she took off my robe and i helped with the removal of her mini dress and underwear. Shower was SOP, although she keep smiling and staring into my eyes while cleaning my shaft and groin region (it felt better than a GF). I was made to brush my teeth and she even scrubbed me like what the locals do in the public bath. Then in the shower area (half the room is an elevated shower area, the other half consists of the bed and minibar), I lay face down on this massage bed and she applied AQUA (korean version of nuru gel i suppose). What happened next was a mind blowing body side with sucking and kissing of the whole body, and just at the peak of the teasing she went down and took my whole mini-me into her warm mouth. The next 10 minutes of bbbj was both pleasure and agony; she was doing such a great job that I had to stop and slow her down twice.. I wasn't sure if this is a 1 or multiple shots establishment, so I had to control my shot. ((Bros, you all know the feeling of cumming and had to stop is such an agony right!)
Anyway, we stopped after sometime and dry up before she held my hand and led me the the bed. The rest of the deeds are average, i believe due to her inexperience at such a young age. She's very accommodating and lots of GFE which are her plus points, really. Anyway I left as a well released and happy man with a good Sexperience to share with other bros.

Name: Su Won
Stats: Not very good with this, maybe a B (Half a handful, enough for my mouth)
BBBJ: 9
Massage: 9
FJ: 7
GFE: 8

Apologies for the long and draggy FR, but while writing, I was re-living the moment as well~ I wish i can go back and try again, never know what other gems are in the 7 other rooms in that bulding!
Referring to Bro Ash post (27/01/12 #465) about the Anma at Sinchon. Direction is definately correct, but adding on for him is that you will see "DUBAI" on the glass door. I was confused with the place at first because he did not mention about the word Dubai.

The venue had many of those love motels when you walk along the correct lane. Just walk all the way to a T junction, the Anma will be on your right.

Here's my FR:

Upon going in, there is this young man at the counter. I had to reconfirm by asking if this is an Anma. He immediately asked where I was from. Then he made a call to his boss (I think) to ask if can accept Singaporean. Maybe due to no business (it was around 6pm) during that time, I was acceptable. Quoted me 210,000 won for 1 hour of service and 45min massage by Blind.

Was brought to the changing room to get change into a robe before leading me to the room to meet my girl. Door opened and a lady (doesn't look young to me) appeared to receive me. Dimly lit sleasy room, with a big bed and a big bath room equip with the massage bed. The rest were SOP. Cigrettes, drink then start the bath, then sex on the bed after drying up.

Name: forgotten
Stats: small, I think 32A
BBBJ: 7 (only did for short while during bath)
BJ: 9
Massage: NURU massage during bath (eye opener and it feels good)

*I did try to ask how many times can I cum during her 1 hour service. Very straight forward reply, 1 hour 1 shot.
Old 18-11-2012, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR on Daejeon (Yu Seong Gu)

Plenty of love motels and KTV on Oncheon-ro and side roads. But looks inaccessible for non-Korean speakers.

Tried a barber shop (~ 8 pm) at the west-end of Oncheon-ro (past Riveria and Yousong Hotel). Walk past the 2 big hotels and hit a T-junction, look left and there is a LED clock tower and slightly beyond is a double barber pole - go to the basement and push a door with a heavy padlock open.

Only Korean. Asked for "anma" and manage to understand "sip man" for 70000. Short lady, small boobs, maybe late-20's ? Wearing skimpy clothes and obviously a "traditional" barber shop.

Strip to underpants, face up, lights off, piano type massage and asked for additional 20000 for CBJ. Allowed autoroam and finish with a bottle of Livita (barber shop SOP).

RTF - probably not
Turn right at the T-junction and right again along the river, there is a larger place with "massage" and a Fish symbol. Maybe someone else will try and post a FR
Old 18-11-2012, 08:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nekken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by THFC View Post
Referring to Bro Ash post (27/01/12 #465) about the Anma at Sinchon. Direction is definately correct, but adding on for him is that you will see "DUBAI" on the glass door. I was confused with the place at first because he did not mention about the word Dubai.

The venue had many of those love motels when you walk along the correct lane. Just walk all the way to a T junction, the Anma will be on your right.

Name: forgotten
Stats: small, I think 32A
BBBJ: 7 (only did for short while during bath)
BJ: 9
Massage: NURU massage during bath (eye opener and it feels good)

*I did try to ask how many times can I cum during her 1 hour service. Very straight forward reply, 1 hour 1 shot.
This place sound awesome! Hmm could you help me find it? just make a point on the map? and link it in pm or in thread http://$$$$$$$/S72I22 ! Thanks!
Old 18-11-2012, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 15
drhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimshimheyo View Post
People have asked for directions to Superstar so I thought I'd just post for everyone.

Go to Gangnam Station Exit 7 and walk straight out (You're in for a long walk).

Walk to the second intersection you come to and take a right, then take your immediate left.

Walk down the street and keep your eye out for a large inflatable sign post on your right with a hot chick on it. That's NOT the place. It's actually not even a chick...it's a transgender Superstar anma is the building next to it. Walk into the lobby and take to elevator to the 5th floor. It's not that hard to see from the road. "Superstar" is in huge yellow letter.

I would've liked to post pics of the place but google maps is a little outdated and everything has changed so the map will have to do.

Don't worry, you walk down that street and there's no way you can miss the transgender club. Just remember that it's the building next to it.

Have fun
Shim
Shoot, I was at Gangnam, no wifi... Just read this now I'm at my hotel in SeoCho... Is Superstar Anma worth a visit? What's the damage??
Old 19-11-2012, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1411 / Power: 22
ROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud of

Heard this from one of my reservist friends...not sure how much he sugar coat it. But here goes.

There is a massage place in Soeoul whereby for a session which cost $200 u get :

a)A late 20 year old chick who will serve you for 20 mins (mostly BJ and cat lick), Look around (6 to 7)/10

b)Then a mid 20 year old chick will come in and take over from the previous chick for another 20 mins..... Her look is around (7 to 7.5)/10

c)And finally, if u haven't cum by then, a super pretty early 20 year old chick whose looks is around (8 to 9)/10 comes in to finish the job for the final 20 mins.

To summarise, u can get 3 chicks with escalating looks and decreasing age for 20 mins each. And this only for $200. Also according to the reservist friend, the last chick got similar look to any of those k-pop chicks (he mentioned the one he got look 75% like Hyuna). I have to be frank. When he mentioned this, i knew he was exaggerating.... so i have to discount whatever he was claiming.

Anyway, the reason why i post this, is to check, if any bros from here, have actually experienced this "3 chicks for 20 mins each". I just want to double confirm if this type of stuff exist in korea. If yes, i will pay a visit there

Anyway, don't ask me the name and location of this place. I also have no idea. I am not exactly close to this reservist friend of mine. So I didn't ask him. He was telling this story to a group of us.

If you upped me, send me a PM.... will return.
Old 19-11-2012, 01:13 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 12
shimshimheyo is a Helpful and Caring Samstershimshimheyo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKY_MAIVIA View Post
Heard this from one of my reservist friends...not sure how much he sugar coat it. But here goes.

There is a massage place in Soeoul whereby for a session which cost $200 u get :

a)A late 20 year old chick who will serve you for 20 mins (mostly BJ and cat lick), Look around (6 to 7)/10

b)Then a mid 20 year old chick will come in and take over from the previous chick for another 20 mins..... Her look is around (7 to 7.5)/10

c)And finally, if u haven't cum by then, a super pretty early 20 year old chick whose looks is around (8 to 9)/10 comes in to finish the job for the final 20 mins.

To summarise, u can get 3 chicks with escalating looks and decreasing age for 20 mins each. And this only for $200. Also according to the reservist friend, the last chick got similar look to any of those k-pop chicks (he mentioned the one he got look 75% like Hyuna). I have to be frank. When he mentioned this, i knew he was exaggerating.... so i have to discount whatever he was claiming.

Anyway, the reason why i post this, is to check, if any bros from here, have actually experienced this "3 chicks for 20 mins each". I just want to double confirm if this type of stuff exist in korea. If yes, i will pay a visit there

Anyway, don't ask me the name and location of this place. I also have no idea. I am not exactly close to this reservist friend of mine. So I didn't ask him. He was telling this story to a group of us.
That service is called a 'relay.' Eve Anma (posted earlier) has that service. Eve, pretty much like all anmas, is a roll of the dice as far as the looks of the girls (also posted about that as well).

200,000 for Koreans upwards of 230,000 for expats.
Old 19-11-2012, 03:06 PM
Samster

Meraq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, is there someone that knows the Venezia Hotel?

is it a safe and good place to have a "meeting"?
Old 19-11-2012, 03:08 PM
Samster

Meraq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do you know if HeatherShimada is still working? I tried to contact her and got no answer.

Your reviews sounded great and I feel tempted to know her.
Old 19-11-2012, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
THFC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekken View Post
This place sound awesome! Hmm could you help me find it? just make a point on the map? and link it in pm or in thread http://$$$$$$$/S72I22 ! Thanks!
The direction was given very detailed. I will breakdown for you;

1) SinChon Station on Line 2. Exit 7 of the station
2) Once you exit, look for the 10 storeies black building across the road
3) Cross the road and proceed towards the back of this building.
4) Once you are at the back of the building, walk along the street and on the way, you'll pass by 2 "barber twisties" (The red, blue and white twisting sign) *means you are on the right track. You will also see a few motels along the right side of the street.
5) Walk till the end of the street until you come to a T-junction
6) Turn right and you will see a motel (forgot the name)
7) Just before the motel, you'll see a building with black glass doors and the korean words 안마 (AnMa) on them (look out for the word "DUBAI")
8) Open the door and the rest will be history..
Old 22-11-2012, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
heng1688 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys. Me and my cousin are currently staying at chungmuro station line4. Any recommendations for fun?thanks in advance
Old 22-11-2012, 05:20 PM
Samster

berttwo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be staying at the Ritz Carlton in downtown Seoul. Are there any good full service places that serve caucasion non Korean speaking?
Old 23-11-2012, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 15
drhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Hi bros, I am in Korea now, and will be stuck on Jeju for almost 9 hours due to some airline cock-up. It might be too late to hit the anmas in Seoul one last time before I fly so like to check with bros here, any lobangs on Jeju isle? Thanks in advance!!
Old 24-11-2012, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Flyboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I know I'm pretty much screwed but any chance there's any action nearby songdo park?
Old 24-11-2012, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 12
typh00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to behold

Will be in Korea in a week's time.
Any recommendations in Gimpo or Busan?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1