The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2011, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

4/6/11: (Part 2)
After the last post, decided to go for an oil massage near the hotel, since I really did not have much to do. Went to Dragon Massage for a proper one, and was served by a SYT. Damn paisay when lil’ bro refused to settle down when she was rubbing my thighs... 555. After massage, went back to hotel to rest and shower, and just to jio boh a little.

Went to WS around 8pm. Did not feel hungry, and thought that since the diet coke was properly gonna fill me up later, skipped dinner. Walked up and down the street alone for the first time. Was a little early as the puyings were not out “jio-ing” people into the bars. Went to a beer and have a drink and watch the world went back. Pretty ladies walking up and down the soi was a good way to improve my ailing eye sights. Plenty of people there, including a couple of chinese tour groups who were like kids in a candy stores, making all kinds of remarks.

First stop after that, was Happy AGG. Heard about some good things on this place, so dropped in to have a look. Was still early, and I was one of the few customers there. Got many puyings dancing on the stage, but none was in line with my interest. Waited for the next change, and I saw one. Not too bad, big boobs, figure wise ok. Looked at her, she looked and me, but i decided against asking her down as it was still pretty early and I have yet to look at the others. Then.... I saw her. Man, I saw a syt who looked very much like the younger version my colleague at work. KNS... hooked. Asked the waiter to bring the lady down. On closer look, even more resemblance. Pretty young at 21 from Issan. Interacted well. A giggling gal. Bought her a LD and we chatted more. She mentioned that she had a sis working in the same bar, and I asked her to bring her over as well. And what a surprise! It was the same puying that I was looking at earlier. Talk about coincidence. It was pretty fun have two chicks on each side and jabbing one another. Bought the older sis a LD as well. One thing I like here, the ladies get to sit with you pretty long before they need to go up dancing for 2 songs and they will be back again. I think it has to do with that fact that they have plenty of gals in the bar.

Sensing more people dropping in the bar, and the excitement of banging my colleague-resemblance, asked my gal for LT. She’s ok, and my warm bolster for the night was fixed. Told her I would be back ard 11pm or so, as I had the intention to go Shark to see another of my puyings from an earlier trip. Paid up, and I headed for the next agg. It was around 10pm.

Went to Shark AGG to find my gal. Did not find her on the stage and thought she might have been bf. Oh well, mai penrai. Just then, I turned my head and saw her sitting right opposite the stage talking to her friends. Signaled the waitress to ask her over, and BOY was she surprised and jumped on me like she had not met me for years! Chatted like old friends and fondling like old lovers. Bought her the first drink of her night, and she was sooooo happy, tapping the slip all over her head. Saw one of the gals on stage kept laughing at her, and my gal told me she was her room mate. Asked her to come down as well, and bought her a drink too, which again was the first drink of the night for her too. This one, a little ding dong, but in a fun way. Keep rubbing my lil’ bro until it was damn hard and a little uncomfy, especially when I had my gal sitting on me. I told her I was a virgin, and since she touched me, must let me touched back, and I slipped my left hand into her bikini, rubbing her nips while my right hand was busy with rubbing another nips, but that of my gal. Man, you should have seen the look on the two farangs sitting on my left and right respectively. I smiled and winked at them. We had a good laugh.

I knew my gal at Shark wanted me to bring her back, so I initiated first and tell her not tonight. Did not wanna spoil the fun, so told her I was pretty tired. Asked me if I would come back, I mentioned I might, but let’s see how. It was around 11.15pm, and I decided to head back to my girl back at Happy. Was thinking what a night it was going to be.... or so I thought.....

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 05-06-2011, 10:41 AM
Samster

leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

4/6/11: (PART 3)
Went back to Happy AGG and found my gal sitting with her friends near the stage. The place was truly packed now, with so many customers. She saw me, and smiled, and signalled that she would go and change. I waited.
After about 10mins, she emerged in her dress and wah lau eh!!!! Really a syt. I was telling myself, tonite ho say liao, and did not think that the only thing that would happen is “LIAO”, with the “ho say” going missing. More of that later.

We walked down the WS towards my hotel. It felt great to have many of the Chinese guys looking lustily at my prize catch of the night. I was proud, and told her so. Then I realised, man she looked a little mao. Asked her if she felt all right, and she said she was a little high with 5 tequilas and 2 beers for the night. KNS... siao. But I thought, maybe it would have the same effect on my gal from rawhide last time, when she was damn high and she got me damn high.

Had supper, but we ate little. Went back to my room, and we were chatting. It was all ok then. I was lying on her chatting, with her playing with my remaining strands of hairs (nope, not the one before, but the one on top...555). Told her I would go shower first, as I was hot and feeling a little sticky. I made sure I cleaned myself well for the night ahead, thinking of how excited I was going to be. I came out, and there she was..... waiting, and SLEEPING!!!

Alamak.... she was gone. Nudged her a little to get her to take a shower, but she was kinda konked out. Decided to leave her sleeping for the night, thinking that there would always be a tomorrow morning. But not before I explored her in depth, wondering if my colleague did look like her years ago. Held her close, crossing my arms and legs like I was holding a bolster, and I fell asleep too.

To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.

Last edited by leaseoflife; 05-06-2011 at 10:58 AM.
Old 05-06-2011, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Cool stuff bro leaseoflife.lifestyle of a king at the moment,enjoy

Looking forward for the next installment

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 05-06-2011, 10:59 AM
Samster

5/6/11
Woke up around 7am this morning. Saw her still sleeping soundly beside me. I went to a shower, brush my teeth, and went into the bed, hopping for my first round. Kissed her until she woke up. Smiled at me, and she proceed to take a shower as well. I laid on the bed, with my erected bro waiting to be serviced. She came back, got into bed, but was sneezing and coughing a little. I thought... hmm... was she playing with me. Putting that aside, I began my assault on her gently, kissing her necks, ears etc... and she was getting responsive and wet. However, I felt she was a little hot. Not those kinda hot, but more like fever. I stopped, touched her forehead and I was right. Damn, there was no way I was going to force myself on an ailing young gal. I asked if she was not feeling well, but she said was ok, mai pen rai. But by this time, her eyes were getting kinda a little watery (not tears, but watery). Forget it, I told myself. Not that I am a shining white knight, but there is a line between having fun and treating the gals as being.

I went to my suitcase, took out an eye drop and decolgen. Gave them to her, and then we went for a quick breakfast before I set her on her way home at about 8.30am. I did give her the money for LT, even though the score was ZERO. She wanted to take less but I told her to keep it. Frankly, I was just going with my gut feel that she was indeed sick. And since I was just here to have fun, hopefully this will bring me some good kama instead
So, money was spent, and no shots fired. A little deprived, but I am planning to get my gal from the first night back so that I have a confirmed good last night in Patts.

24 hours left in Patts.... time flies....

Old 05-06-2011, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post
Cool stuff bro leaseoflife.lifestyle of a king at the moment,enjoy

Looking forward for the next installment
Ya bro... it really does feel like I am living the life of a king at the moment, until my baht runs low

Old 05-06-2011, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Those hours after lunch and before cheong are the most difficult hours. Usualy massage or sleep to recharge for the nite ahead. Try the spa I mentioned to kill 4-5 hours.
Bro, totally agree with u. These few hours, can do neither this or that.

Old 05-06-2011, 11:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
giggsy7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks bro for the share.

Btw i am going to pattaya for the first time next week. any really outstanding bars or massage parlors to recommend? also whats the market rate like to bring a girl back. from what i saw in the previous postings is like 2k?
Old 05-06-2011, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Those hours after lunch and before cheong are the most difficult hours. Usualy massage or sleep to recharge for the nite ahead. Try the spa I mentioned to kill 4-5 hours.
I usually get a massage after lunch and take a long nap until about 6 pm. It is simply too hot and too humid to do anything else, unless you want to hang out at the mall
Old 05-06-2011, 05:34 PM
Samster

5/6/11: (Part 2)

After the morning episode, decided to chill off in room, before I went off to walk a little. Went down the beach road and into Mike’s shopping centre. Bought a couple of things, before the whole building went blackout. Talk about luck.

Waited for 5 minutes before the power was restored. Decided to walk back slowly, looking at some ang mo ladies in bikinis It was 12.45pm. Decided I need to kill off some time, before I head back to hotel to recharge. Went back to Dragon Massage for a 1.5hrs of thai massage and another hour of oil massage. Nice lady. Knew all the right places to rub. 5555+ Nope, she did not pop the question, neither was I interested.

Decided to confirm my date with my girl from BabyDolls early as she was practically booked every night. In fact, she was also booked the yesterday night, before 2pm! Tonite I am definitely going for the kill.

Went back hotel, popped into the hotel pool, out I came and here I am writing this…
Tonight is the last night I am going to be here… so I am definitely going to make it count.

Will write the last instalment of my FR in patts soon… kinda sad, but I think 4 days here is a good number.

Old 06-06-2011, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
southaddress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In Pattaya, from 9th june morning for 4 nights,

Any bro wants to join for bar hop, please pm me.
Old 06-06-2011, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
headed for Soi 6. As per past trips, the walk down the soi was just to look see look see. So far, I have not really seen those that are comparative to the AGG gals in WS. And more importantly, not sure if they are all 100% puying
Thanks for the FRs I know it comes too late, but I think Bee from Quicky, Mickey from Lisa look pretty good. But then maybe my standard is lower
Old 06-06-2011, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
dilemastar is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi any bros going from 18th June onwards?
Old 06-06-2011, 11:00 PM
Samster

The last instalment of my FR will be long. I have nothing else to do in the airport at the moment when I am writing this (no wifi, so did this on Word) so decided to write more. Did not expect to reach airport so early. Took 11am Bell bus, and reached at 12.15pm!Flight back?? 4.45pm... My God~! Anyway, here goes….

5/6/6: (Part 3)
After a 2-hour sleep in the hotel, I woke up at about 7pm, with the alarm setting off. Definitely did not want to oversleep on my last night in Patts. Lazed around longer, watch Bad Boys. But damn cable, hang at the last part of the show. Cursing and swearing at the TV, I went off to take a shower instead.
Headed out towards WS around 7.30pm. Was still a little too early, and so popped into Mac for a quick fix on dinner. Sat near to the glass window, staring at the increasing hordes of people passing by. At the same time, was a little affixed at a chinese milf. Not bad looking. She caught me looking at her, and I smiled back. She had a little smile on her lips, and turned back to the conversation with another 2 men, whom one I assumed was the husband. Occasionally, she would turned and looked. Damn, this was fun. Cheap thrill.

Looked at my watch, and it was about time to go hunting. Took my time to walk along beach road to see the “stock” available. Saw a couple of lookers, but it was simply just an exercise to build up my excitement for the night. Reached WS, and again, groups of Chinese tours. This seems to be increasing in Patts, as I did not remember seeing so many at one time before. Old uncles were busy oggling at the puyings walking past, and the russian ladies dancing in Moulin Rouge and the other one which I cannot remember the name. Aunties were giggling at the boys at GUY Club.

Decided to pop into one of the bars to cool off before heading out to Happy AGG. Went into Sweethearts AGG as they were having cheap happy hours drink at 55bht. Smoked and drink and watch the gals dancing lifelessly. The farang boss came over and said hello. Exchanged a little, before my eyes wandered back to a couple of syts. There was no stage in this place. Pretty small compared to the other bars, and the gals danced on the table tops, rotating after each song. I exchanged some smile with a syt which I assume was from Issan, given the tone of her skin. She was dancing, pretty sexily in my direction. But being an ass, I thought it was time for me to leave for Happy AGG to see how’s my yesterday gal was doing. Paid up, stuffed 40bht into the syt, and walked out.

Popped into Happy AGG next around 8.30pm. Again, happy hours! Yippie… cheap drinks. I am a cheapo Even though I scored zero yesterday with my gal last night, I kinda had a soft spot for her, just like I had a soft spot for my colleague at work. Given the resemblance, cannot be helped. She was dancing on the stage when I walked in, but she was sneezing away, holding a crumbled tissue on one hand. So, I was right. She was sick. The waiter saw and recognised me, and ushered me to a table. Having bought him a drink yesterday, I had to say his service was impeccable. I asked for my gal, and he immediately set off to the stage. My gal saw me and there was the usual “HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” and she skipped down the stage. Gave me a big bear hug and held on to my neck and sat on me. She did look happy to see me (or was it my baht?) I asked how she was, and she mentioned that she saw a doc after leaving the hotel, and was told to be having a slight fever, with an inflamed throat and cold. No alcohol for 3 days. We talked more, and held each other like long lost lovers. Bought her a LD as well as another drink for the server. Why not? It did not cost much, and you do get much better service.
Her sister was with a customer but turned and said hi. Told her to come over when she was done, and I would buy her a drink.

After a while, my gal went back stage to dance for a song or two, while her sister came by. Man, the boobs did look damn happening, and definitely much bigger than my gal’s. My gal came back thereafter, and again, I had two syt sitting side by side me, and a server who was keen to show me all his tattoos. I did entertain the thought of taking both sisters back the night before, especially when both looked pretty good. But not sure I was up to it. One on one combat I am ok, but not sure of two on one. Bro ML said I should have tried. Too late now.

After a couple of drinks, it was almost 9.30pm. Time passed fast in a bar. Decided to proceed to BabyDolls where I had already bf earlier (called her in the afternoon to tell her I was coming. She is damn hot.) Before leaving, I told my gal that I was going to bf her, but not to bring her back, but for her to go home and rest. Trust me, she needed one. Her nose was red and eyes still watery. Like I said, I had a soft spot for her. She looked at me and said “Jing jing lor?”, and I replied, “Chai, jing jing na”. She was very happy and said I had good heart (ya ya ya… heard it before). Sister also asked me to bf her so she could go back and take care of her younger sis, but told her no money liao. Gave her a 100bht instead, and a small tip for the server.

Last edited by leaseoflife; 06-06-2011 at 11:29 PM.
Old 06-06-2011, 11:02 PM
Samster

5/6/11 (Part 4):

Went to BabyDolls, and it was damn damn packed. Bar was having a party with free food, and lucky draws including free polo tees (which I thought even if I win, I would have threw it away. Imagine OC asked, “What is an AGOGO???”) and free barfines. Had to sit at the stage area, but I was only interested to bring my gal (A) back. Asked server if she was around, and gave her 20bht to go look for her. She was having a drink with a farang. When told by the server I was here, she bided goodbye to him and walked to me grinning, with the poor farang chap wondered what hit him. Jumped on me (almost knocking me down the stool) and we had a long tongue-fighting kiss in full view of everyone (not that they were interested). What I really like about A is that she is frank and passionate. Asked if she could get a LD for the night, and told her to go ahead and order whatever she wanted. This WAS my last night, and I really wanted to make this count. She sat on me on the stool, holding my arms around her and my hands on her breasts. We had a couple more drinks and she decided to get changed. Came back after 10+ minutes in a micro demim shorts and a nice flowery blouse. Woooooo Yaaaaaa….

We popped into Angelwitch around 10.20pm to catch the show. Started a item or two already, but still managed to catch the rest. It was pretty interesting and they added an item or two from my last trip there. After the show, the other gals came sliding down the pole, which was a sight to behold. So many of them, and many good lookers as well. I had never tried bf anyone from here. Any bros did so far?

Anyway, tonite was crazy with some many piichai buying ping pong balls as well as throw many 20bhts notes down from the top. Screaming ladies all abound. It was fun, party mood, but was time to move on as well. For the first time in my 3 nights in WS, this was the first time I hit 4 bars.

At about close to 11pm, we decided to go for supper since A had not eaten so far. I had in mind to bring her to have some good food, but she thought it was too expensive to eat at the seafood restaurant in WS. We came to this place just outside WS and along beach road, inside a row of beer bars. This place is hidden from the outside, but it was pretty romantic inside. We sat at a table which was by the beach, with dim lights and soft music at the back. Prices wise not very cheap, but definitely cheaper than WS. I left it to her to order while I went off to get another pack of ciggies. Thinking that she would have ordered the more expensive stuff like steam fish or prawns, she ordered a plate of stir-fried squid and a plate of fried pork, and two bottles of nam plao. I like that.

We talked so much during dinner. She was telling me about her life, her near-death incident which left her in the hospital for 3 months, and outlook of life. This was the first time I ever had such an interesting conversation with a lady I bf. Most of them would go “Up To You” and very limited range of topics. I was indeed very impressed with her uncompromising outlook to what she wanted in life. I quizzed her on saving methodologies that she had and it was obvious she knew what she was doing. I told her had she had more education, she would probably have been someone else now. We talked and talked, and we only left the restaurant at 1+am. I cannot describe it, but she is one lady who knows what she wants and needs in life.

We had wanted to go disco, but the conversation we had took most of the time. Headed back to the hotel instead, but before we gotten some bbq snacks. A Indian family of 4 looked disapprovingly at us as we all went into the hotel together and they happened to stay beside my room. I purposely took out the DO NOT DISTURB sign and shove it on the handle of the door in their full view. 555+

I played some thai songs on my iphone and we were fidgeting with my laptop camera to take a picture of her photo. (Cannot use my iphone as OC has access to it). We snacked and chatted more along the way. I told her that luckily I was only in Patts for a couple of days, else I would definitely khit teung khun mak mak. We were frank with each other, and that I was here for fun, and she was here to make money. I like that frankness, and not those “Oh honey, khit teung khit teung” type. At 2+am, we took shower together, and made passionate foreplay with each other. Was feeling too tired to do the full course, but the foreplay was nice. Slept like a log with arms and legs over each other. What a gfe! You know that feeling that we get when two warm, naked bodies are pressed together with the boobs pressing against you, and your lil’ bro pressing against her. Just like the song ‘What a feeling coming over me…”

Old 06-06-2011, 11:06 PM
Samster

6/6/11:

I woke up around 7am this morning, feeling I needed to pee. Went to the toilet, did my thing, washed my dick and climbed back to the bed. I loved the sleepy look on her face. I kissed her forehead, nose, lips, and then the horniness in me took over. I proceeded down, using my warm palms and lips to soothe her skin as I proceeded. She responded. We had a damn passionate love-making that I hadn’t had for a long long time with a FL. And it had been a long while since I made a lady squirmed with my hand and fingers touching and rubbing at the right G-spots of a lady. How we went, you can only imagine. 5555+

Every moves took the wind out of me, and I collapsed after a long battle, and with her panting for breath. We held together, regulating ourselves, and went back to sleep after the exercise. I woke up again 9.30am, and went to take a shower, this time by myself as she was still asleep. Bell Travel was going to pick me up around 10.40am. I packed and climbed back to bed and wake her up, by kissing her all over. She smiled and did a wrestling move that caught me over guard and she was on top of me. We laughed and hugged and kissed and caressed. She went on to take a shower, dressed up, and we proceeded to check out and waited for my van pick up. Gave her the 2K for LT as well as some tips. Van came, we kissed again, and she went on her motorsai and I went on my way in the van. Hearts were heavy, but reality remained. The rest is history, and here I am writing my last bit of my 4D3N stay in patts.

I had to say this holiday was truly an interesting and fulfilling. For my so-called first solo trip in Patts (other times had bro ML to lead the way...555) , I thought I did ok, and had two great ladies who I did have fun with. As I have said, my heart is heavy, and with the usual sadness in leaving the LOS, but one must go back to reality in order to enjoy the fantasy. Yup, I spent quite a bit to live a King’s life, but it was all worth it. I think BKK will have to wait for now, as my focus has definitely shifted towards Patts, where everything is so much cheaper, quality is so much better, quantity is so much higher, and the ambience is so much relaxed.

This is Pattaya.

Till the next time…. Thanks for reading my FR.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1