The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2023, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
Kruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Does anyone have any luck with GENUINE girls on TANTAN app?
So many beautiful girls, Model-like, so easy to get a ‘like’ from them
but I would say most are fakes.
Don’t say date but even getting a proper genuine conversation is so hard.
So often they’ll ask you where you from, where you stay, what you work …
and then ultimately they’ll ask to add you in WA or WC.
This is so often their SOP, no use reporting cos clones will always emerge and the admin team in TANTAN cannot do much to stop scammers.
Yahh some are real... met them in rl.. some are nt as chio in their pics (i ll say -30%)

But hor majority is gold diggers even if meet. Got 1 girl quite buibui, hair very colourful with alot highlights de.. shes on alot datingapps. Havent meet u first date want u treat her teochew imperial fine dining at ion.. ran away...

Got some is jio u drink (only drink white wine, 1 bottle $400 kind) clearly nt interested in dating u kind
Old 24-07-2023, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2238 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by CartonK View Post
Nicole Seah this kind of 'naive-look' also can open-puxxy for 'snake' who still needs app? Just be brave, and caressing caressing, will get! Snake is snake, being snake do pay!
Time to take your medication.
Old 24-07-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CrazyOldDude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just believe that you can meet the right one from dating app. fingers crossed.
Old 25-07-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Matched Chin on Tinder - she has no photos just photos of food and some photos of Japan, Europe. Chin is 49 yr old, the typical mature woman u see in the neighborhood, not tall with an average body.

We started chatting on the app, she is very slow to respond and usually chat at night - so i know she is usually busy at work and is single and prob bored at home.

We met like weeks later for lunch, she didnt disclose her occupation, just that she is very careful when it comes to sharing about her work.

After that we met a few more times, and when we got familiar and comfortable share that she tries to do activities that are totally different from her work - pole dancing, yoga and that she enjoys a drink after work

After we are comfortable with each other over a few drinking sessions - I got to send her home - her home a landed in Holland area.. she doesnt drive but there is a jaguar parked in her unit.

Slowly i found out she works in MO*, what position i dont know - saw her work pass once during drinks when she was searching for her phone in her bag.

One Friday night, we met for drinks and i think she saw someone she knew in the bar and suggest we leave, so we left and send her home - when we reached her place, she asked if i want to continue drinking in her place. I asked if its was convenient and she asked me to park my car outisde her unit. The Jaguar was there.. i wonder what am i going to face inside

The house was empty, no one is home - its a 2 storey landed with a garden.
she wen to the kitchen and brought out a bottle of wine - i casually asked if she owns the Jaguar, she laugh and told me it belongs to her housemate who is in Shanghai now - i tease her asking if the owner is her bf - she laugh and replied "no" and kinda changed the topic entirely.. means she has sometime to hide

Anyway, we chatted and she explained that she saw her colleague in the bar just now, and she didnt want him to see her there.. as they think she is the no-nonsense, prim and proper colleague. She told me that her colleagues gossip alot so she wants to avoid

Then she started talking about her work and how judgemental her work environment is and how she has to live up to everyone's expectations.. She explained that Tinder and doing activities like pole dancing is the only way to release that restriction and meet people out of her circle.

Then i asked her about pole dancing, she told me she started during covid and been doing it since twice weekly - Honestly its hard to imagine her dressed up and doing pole dancing -- now that she mentioned her job, she does look like a principal - very serious looking and dress conservatively

we finish a bottle of wine soon, and she went got another - after she poured up the glass, she ask if i want to see her do pole dance - she has never had the opportunity to do it for someone besides her class mates and in her dancing studio - of course i say yes.

so she brought the wine and glass and ask me to follow her upstairs, there is a room that has a pole mounted and full length mirrors on the wall - and some padded cushion on the floor. She turn on the aircon and played songs from Marian Hill.. I saw several pairs of thick tall heels at the side -- kinky
she started mounting the pole but since she is in her jeans, she couldnt mount properly, she told me that she will need to changed into her practise outfit - of course i say yes please

She went off to her room just beside the pole dancing room - while waiting i tried mounting the pole but damn it was hard .. like 10 mins later, she appeared - fucking hell - she was in a neon yellow bikini and a see thru top to cover her top - her hair was tied up - she has tattoo on her thigh and waist -- can u imagine her inked and in a bikini?? fucking mind-blowing for me

she mounted the pole and the next 3-5 mins was simply awesome - she was graceful, sexy and naughty combined when she dance - i got so aroused. She stopped and then went to the corner and put on the thick heels and then mounted the pole again . . i was treated to an amazing show, she dance like a professional, her body turns so sexy

She stopped and came over to where i was seated on the floor and grab her wine and literally stood infront of me - legs spread while still on her thick heels drinking her wine. I was never so aroused by any woman that much - i moved up and pull her down towards me, her remaining wine spilled on me and on thr floor ..

we kissed passionately her hands still holding her wine glass, since she was on heels, she kinda squatted in front of me .. she asked if i was aroused by her dancing, i told her yes and we kissed again and slowly stood up - she was as tall as me now on her heels - i felt so high maybe cause of her dancing, the music and the blue lights in the room - everything was so dreamy

she pushed her remaining wine in her mouth into mine while we kissed, i would never expect her to do any of that in the last 10 mins

Then she took the wine glass from me and left it on the floor, she held my hands up and ask me to lean on the pole with my hands up like i am cuffed to the pole - she used her legs to kick my legs slightly apart and then started dancing in front of me - she pull up my tee and bend her body slighlty and started lick my nipples, i move my hands to touched her, she says "no, lift it up and hold on to the pole" - she then bend her body with he legs straighten and moving her mouth slowly downwards, her ass moved so sexily to the music - gosh what a view..

she unbutton my pants, pull down my briefs, my rod is hard and wet -- she kiss it and then got her wine glass filled and drank it, then came over to me and kissed me with wine in her mouth -- we kissed and then she took another sip of the wine and stood in front of me and bended her body once again like a 90 dgree angle and with her mouth full of wine, she sucked me, the wine, her mouth slurping and dripping wine - her hands on my waist, ass bend up high and sucking me - it was so fucking sensual

the music, lighting. sound of her slurping away on my dick and her ass movement - who is she? is she the same person i met 2 hrs ago? her mouth and body moved so sensually and sexy while blowing me -- the music and the sound she mad sucking me

I looked through the mirror on the wall, this sight is fucking kinky... old bird like me felt like a little bird at that moment ... lost in her seduction. Before i knew it, and before i could even control myself, i came . . lost to the battle

she swallowed every single drop of me, sucking up every trace of my climax - and slowly move her body up --- she was sucking me all that while bending.

she went pour more wine and drank up --- and pour a glass for me, i look awkward leaning on the pole, pants down on my knee, dick exposed and still hard with a glass of wine

i apologise that i came without warning and told her usually i could control well but not this time, she laughed and told me that its good cause she was not looking for sex anyway and worried i might be left high and dry if she didnt finished me off.. wtf

i pull up my pants and she removed her heels and we sat down, she lay down on my thighs and we rest till the bottle was emptied . . my hands on her breast, fondling - she closed her eyes moving her body slightly to the music . .

i left ard 2am that night - perhaps a night i will never forget . . a feeling i never felt before ... that night i slept like a baby and only woke up 12 noon the next day..

saw her messaged timed 8.34am "rise and shine.. you taste so yummy."

Last edited by KimSiew769; 27-07-2023 at 12:34 AM.
Old 25-07-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Forgot123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
Matched Chin on Tinder - she has no photos just photos of food and some photos of Japan, Europe. Chin is 49 yr old, the typical mature woman u see in the neighborhood, not tall with an average body.

We started chatting on the app, she is very slow to respond and usually chat at night - so i know she is usually busy at work and is single and prob bored at home.

We met like weeks later for lunch, she didnt disclose her occupation, just that she is very careful when it comes to sharing about her work.

After that we met a few more times, and when we got familiar and comfortable share that she tries to do activities that are totally different from her work - pole dancing, yoga and that she enjoys a drink after work

After we are comfortable with each other over a few drinking sessions - I got to send her home - her home a landed in Holland area.. she doesnt drive but there is a jaguar parked in her unit.

Slowly i found out she works in MOE, what position i dont know - saw her work pass once during drinks when she was searching for her phone in her bag.

One Friday night, we met for drinks and i think she saw someone she knew in the bar and suggest we leave, so we left and send her home - when we reached her place, she asked if i want to continue drinking in her place. I asked if its was convenient and she asked me to park my car outisde her unit. The Jaguar was there.. i wonder what am i going to face inside

The house was empty, no one is home - its a 2 storey landed with a garden.
she wen to the kitchen and brought out a bottle of wine - i casually asked if she owns the Jaguar, she laugh and told me it belongs to her housemate who is in Shanghai now - i tease her asking if the owner is her bf - she laugh and replied "no" and kinda changed the topic entirely.. means she has sometime to hide

Anyway, we chatted and she explained that she saw her colleague in the bar just now, and she didnt want him to see her there.. as they think she is the no-nonsense, prim and proper colleague. She told me that her colleagues gossip alot so she wants to avoid

Then she started talking about her work and revealed that she is a principal of a primary school -- and how judgemental her work environment is and how she has to live up to everyone's expectations.. She explained that Tinder and doing activities like pole dancing is the only way to release that restriction and meet people out of her circle.

Then i asked her about pole dancing, she told me she started during covid and been doing it since twice weekly - Honestly its hard to imagine her dressed up and doing pole dancing -- now that she mentioned her job, she does look like a principal - very serious looking and dress conservatively

we finish a bottle of wine soon, and she went got another - after she poured up the glass, she ask if i want to see her do pole dance - she has never had the opportunity to do it for someone besides her class mates and in her dancing studio - of course i say yes.

so she brought the wine and glass and ask me to follow her upstairs, there is a room that has a pole mounted and full lenght mirrors on the wall - and some padded cushion on the floor. She turn on the airon and played songs from Marian Hill.. I saw several pairs of thick tall heels at the side -- kinky
she started mounting the pole but since she is in her jeans, she couldnt mount properly, she told me that she will need to changed into her practise outfit - of course i say yes please

She went off to her room just beside the pole dancing room - while waiting i tried mounting the pole but damn it was hard .. like 10 mins later, she appeared - fucking hell - she was in a neon yellow bikini and a see thru top to cover her top - her hair was tied up - she has tattoo on her thigh and waist -- can u imagine your principal inked and in a bikini?? fucking mind-blowing for me

she mounted the pole and the next 3-5 mins was simply awesome - she was graceful, sexy and naughty combined when she dance - i got so aroused. She stopped and then went to the corner and put on the thick heels and then mounted the pole again . . i was treated to an amazing show, she dance like a professional, her body turns so sexy

She stopped and came over to where i was seated on the floor and grab her wine and literally stood infront of me - legs spread while still on her thick heels drinking her wine. I was never so aroused by any woman that much - i moved up and pull her down towards me, her remaining wine spilled on me and on thr floor ..

we kissed passionately her hands still holding her wine glass, since she was on heels, she kinda squatted in front of me .. she asked if i was aroused by her dancing, i told her yes and we kissed again and slowly stood up - she was as tall as me now on her heels - i felt so high maybe cause of her dancing, the music and the blue lights in the room - everything was so dreamy

she pushed her remaining wine in her mouth into mine while we kissed, i would never expect a principal of a primary school to do any of that in the last 10 mins

Then she took the wine glass from me and left it on the floor, she held my hands up and ask me to lean on the pole with my hands up like i am cuffed to the pole - she used her legs to kick my legs slightly apart and then started dancing in front of me - she pull up my tee and bend her body slighlty and started lick my nipples, i move my hands to touched her, she says "no, lift it up and hold on to the pole" - she then bend her body with he legs straighten and moving her mouth slowly downwards, her ass moved so sexily to the music - gosh what a view..

she unbutton my pants, pull down my briefs, my rod is hard and wet -- she kiss it and then got her wine glass filled and drank it, then came over to me and kissed me with wine in her mouth -- we kissed and then she took another sip of the wine and stood in front of me and bended her body once again like a 90 dgree angle and with her mouth full of wine, she sucked me, the wine, her mouth slurping and dripping wine - her hands on my waist, ass bend up high and sucking me - it was so fucking sensual

the music, lighting. sound of her slurping away on my dick and her ass movement - who is she? is she the same person i met 2 hrs ago? her mouth and body moved so sensually and sexy while blowing me -- the music and the sound she mad sucking me

I looked through the mirror on the wall, this sight is fucking kinky... old bird like me felt like a little bird at that moment ... lost in her seduction. Before i knew it, and before i could even control myself, i came . . lost to the battle

she swallowed every single drop of me, sucking up every trace of my climax - and slowly move her body up --- she was sucking me all that while bending.

she went pour more wine and drank up --- and pour a glass for me, i look awkward leaning on the pole, pants down on my knee, dick exposed and still hard with a glass of wine

i apologise that i came without warning and told her usually i could control well but not this time, she laughed and told me that its good cause she was not looking for sex anyway and worried i might be left high and dry if she didnt finished me off.. wtf

i pull up my pants and she removed her heels and we sat down, she lay down on my thighs and we rest till the bottle was emptied . . my hands on her breast, fondling - she closed her eyes moving her body slightly to the music . .

i left ard 2am that night - perhaps a night i will never forget . . a feeling i never felt before ... that night i slept like a baby and only woke up 12 noon the next day..

is this for real? how to meet such a lady??
Old 25-07-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
desk1 has a brilliant futuredesk1 has a brilliant futuredesk1 has a brilliant futuredesk1 has a brilliant futuredesk1 has a brilliant futuredesk1 has a brilliant futuredesk1 has a brilliant futuredesk1 has a brilliant futuredesk1 has a brilliant futuredesk1 has a brilliant futuredesk1 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post

Bro, what an encounter, U r a lucky guy.
Upz ur points…(can’t coz have upz u b4)
Old 27-07-2023, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1048 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2928 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Another excellent FR from Kimsiew769.
On those social app, those who don't post selfie are either CMI or very private. You are very lucky to find a gem like Chin.
These ladies are so private they just don't want to be known by someone who know them. Once the button is pressed correctly, all hell break loose and the Pandora box is opened.
Just curious why she didn't want sex. Most PRC ain't conservative, in fact, if can't hit home run within 3rd date, likelihood it will never happen ever.
Looking forward to your next conquer. Thanks for sharing.
Old 27-10-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 18
WhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of light

Been on Pure for about 3 weeks, and have already scored with 2 girls.
One of them intro me to her friend and would be meeting up soon.
Like any dating app, Before that, u'd need to ensure your photos are enticing to the ladies.

So far the hit rate with Pure is the best so far. Its a straight first meeting hookup.
Met at a MRT Station, travelled to hotel, check in, fuck, then bye bye.
And if you are able to perform on bed, they would want to keep you.
i prefer this over Tinder/Bumble as you do not waste time on dates and i am just looking to hook up.

Happy Hunting Bros
Old 28-10-2023, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Reactivated my Seeking app after my plan to migrate got delayed till next year....

Going to write one experience I had with a mixed parentage girl who is still studying university.

She is still 18 years young and living with friends in a rented condo. She is not very tall, stands at 5'2" the most. A bit on the chubby side. Curvy.

The best part of her must be the boobs. It's D cup is really amazing. For Asian mix with White. This is for sure an amazing assets.

So far I met her twice, about 1 month apart.

The first meeting happened after her class. She came over after her online class is over.

My first impression when I saw her was, she is pretty. A bit shy, first meeting usually the case. Takes awhile to warm up...

She was wearing a zip up sweater and a tennis skirt with no bra and no panty!

We had some foreplay on the sofa with a vibrator for a start. To get her wet before I proceed further. I didn't play much with her tits, though (this got fix on the 2nd meet up).

Brought her to the master bedroom and I went down on her for quite some time. She was very silent thru out and shyly told me that she came when I was eating her

I laugh a little bit and tease her for being so silent. She was dead fish on the bed, but maybe she was still very shy.

So I proceed to put a cap on and proceed to ride her missionary till I cum.

After done the deed, she start to open up more and chit chat about her friends, her weekly clubbing etc. Overall, she can be a talker. Sweet person.

The second meet up happened more recently. She came over in the afternoon and when we met, I can sense she was totally different. Definitely no longer shy. She looks at me straight in the eye and smiles a lot more.

She was wearing a sweater and short shorts. Again no bra and panty!

I grope her tits more this time and suck the tits like I never suck for a million years.

I sat behind her and play with her nipples and tits and place a vibrator into her shorts and let it vibrate.

After a few minutes I can sense she was starting to squirm and keep pushing her back and rub my little bro.

And I notice she took control of the vibrator and push it close to her pussy and she came soon after.

After that, we proceed to the master bedroom. I wasted no time to go down and eat her wet pussy. Took my time to lick and tease.

Later, after enough teasing, I started to attack her clit and she was squirming and trashing in no time. This time, she did not come quietly again

Then as I was preparing to fuck her, she asked me whether I have a condom and I teased her no....and she told me, I can raw her but cannot come inside. I was like "What?"

I reply to her I was teasing her only, I would never have sex with her raw - I prefer to play safe at all times.

So, proceed to cap on and ride her missionary. This time she was more responsive but still very quiet, no moaning etc. After riding her for quite awhile, I stop and I told her to blow me.

Her blow job is not bad, still have room for improvement. But this time she was looking at my eyes while sucking thru out. That's kinky and I kept encouraging her to suck harder.

Soon, I stop her and ask her to lie down again so that I can cum on her tits. Did some titty fuck and then came on her tits after she refuse to let me cum in her mouth (maybe the 3rd meet?).

After that we went to the bathroom and take a shower together.

Till our 3rd meeting
Old 30-10-2023, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3159 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post
Reactivated my Seeking app after my plan to migrate got delayed till next year....

Going to write one experience I had with a mixed parentage girl who is still studying university.

She is still 18 years young and living with friends in a rented condo. She is not very tall, stands at 5'2" the most. A bit on the chubby side. Curvy.

The best part of her must be the boobs. It's D cup is really amazing. For Asian mix with White. This is for sure an amazing assets.

So far I met her twice, about 1 month apart.

The first meeting happened after her class. She came over after her online class is over.

My first impression when I saw her was, she is pretty. A bit shy, first meeting usually the case. Takes awhile to warm up...

She was wearing a zip up sweater and a tennis skirt with no bra and no panty!

We had some foreplay on the sofa with a vibrator for a start. To get her wet before I proceed further. I didn't play much with her tits, though (this got fix on the 2nd meet up).

Brought her to the master bedroom and I went down on her for quite some time. She was very silent thru out and shyly told me that she came when I was eating her

I laugh a little bit and tease her for being so silent. She was dead fish on the bed, but maybe she was still very shy.

So I proceed to put a cap on and proceed to ride her missionary till I cum.

After done the deed, she start to open up more and chit chat about her friends, her weekly clubbing etc. Overall, she can be a talker. Sweet person.

The second meet up happened more recently. She came over in the afternoon and when we met, I can sense she was totally different. Definitely no longer shy. She looks at me straight in the eye and smiles a lot more.

She was wearing a sweater and short shorts. Again no bra and panty!

I grope her tits more this time and suck the tits like I never suck for a million years.

I sat behind her and play with her nipples and tits and place a vibrator into her shorts and let it vibrate.

After a few minutes I can sense she was starting to squirm and keep pushing her back and rub my little bro.

And I notice she took control of the vibrator and push it close to her pussy and she came soon after.

After that, we proceed to the master bedroom. I wasted no time to go down and eat her wet pussy. Took my time to lick and tease.

Later, after enough teasing, I started to attack her clit and she was squirming and trashing in no time. This time, she did not come quietly again

Then as I was preparing to fuck her, she asked me whether I have a condom and I teased her no....and she told me, I can raw her but cannot come inside. I was like "What?"

I reply to her I was teasing her only, I would never have sex with her raw - I prefer to play safe at all times.

So, proceed to cap on and ride her missionary. This time she was more responsive but still very quiet, no moaning etc. After riding her for quite awhile, I stop and I told her to blow me.

Her blow job is not bad, still have room for improvement. But this time she was looking at my eyes while sucking thru out. That's kinky and I kept encouraging her to suck harder.

Soon, I stop her and ask her to lie down again so that I can cum on her tits. Did some titty fuck and then came on her tits after she refuse to let me cum in her mouth (maybe the 3rd meet?).

After that we went to the bathroom and take a shower together.

Till our 3rd meeting
I remember seeking app the girls need to bao right?
Old 31-10-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nawoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoIsDat View Post
Like any dating app, Before that, u'd need to ensure your photos are enticing to the ladies.

So far the hit rate with Pure is the best so far. Its a straight first meeting hookup.
i prefer this over Tinder/Bumble as you do not waste time on dates and i am just looking to hook up.

Happy Hunting Bros
I just joined Pure to try. Like very little girls leh. Then so many bui bui ones
Old 31-10-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 18
WhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawoo View Post
I just joined Pure to try. Like very little girls leh. Then so many bui bui ones
Wah? You expect IG models ah?
Old 31-10-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 6
hike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant future

Quote:

Happy Hunting Bros
Paid App though... Should have said so upfront.
Enough ladies to make it worthwhile?
Old 01-11-2023, 05:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not really. Some go for pay per meet.

I am now talking to an 22 yo Indonesian Chinese girl. Trying to fly her over for 1 week. Never done this before, having a girl staying over in my apartment.

A month ago, I did a ppm with an Indonesian Arab girl. She wears a hijab. Kinky to fuck a Muslim girl at times but she was pretty new to this. Fresh but her bj skill was pretty solid.

Then one day she msg me on tele that she is in town. An SG brother fly her over for 3-4 days. Staying in Hotel 81.

On her first day, she went back to hotel without dinner. She msg me she was tired and hungry. I did her a favour by ordering her a Grab meal

But we did not meet on her 2nd trip. I may fly her back to SG if my experience with the Indo Chinese works out well. This Indonesian Arab girl has amazing boobs.

Indonesian girls in Seeking offer a more affordable rate compare to local girls and they are quite submissive, so far the ones I met.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
I remember seeking app the girls need to bao right?
Old 01-11-2023, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 1
Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Happy Hunting Bros
Are the 2 girls local or foreign nationality?

SG girls tend to be more conservative.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1