The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2020, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Adventure #41: Another Short Staycation

With the Covid19 situation improving steadily here, more and more hotels are opening up and having good staycation deals to attract more Singaporeans. Joey is one of them and is always sending me the hotel deals screenshots every now and then during work.

"How's the deal? Got discounted room rates for the ocean view, comes with a 3 course dinner and late check-out at 6pm. Price not bad leh. A and B (from previous story) also agreed its not a bad deal and also gian to book for next weekend." Joey texted me excitedly while at work." Was discussing with them and maybe can book together. "

I took a look at the message and calendar, before replying her. "Ok, you decide ba. Next weekend seems fine for us."

That evening, Joey told me that the weekend plan is confirmed. They have booked 2 rooms. One room for us, A and B will be sharing one room (B is not bringing his family along). Just a quick recap, A is the guy in 50s, staying alone while B is in his 40s.

Fast forward to the weekend, we met up at the hotel lobby and checked into the hotel. The room was indeed huge, with a king size bed, single couch, office table. The toilet is also very spciauous, with bathtub and a separate shower. The toilet and the room is separated by a piece of transparent glass, presumably for the guests to enjoy the ocean view while enjoying their baths. For privacy, one can choose to turn down the louvres.

We settled down, unpacked our stuff before changing for the pool. Joey changed into a all white sexy bikini under the bathrobe while me in my swimming tights and board shorts. We head down to the pool for some drinks and swim. By then the rest of them were already in the pool. B signalled to us from the pool to a gazebo, where their seats and stuff were.

The pool was quite big, enough for doing laps and there is a long stretch of shallow pool with deck chairs in it for guests to chill in the water and suntan.

Joey removed her bathrobe and place them neatly on the chair before going to the shallow pool to suntan and chill. Throughout I can see A and B eyes litted up. This is the first time they saw Joey in such outfit and they must be loving every moment of it. I went into the pool to do some laps before joining A and B by the pool side for some beer.

"Joey, come join us. The beer is here. Drink while it's cold." B shouted to Joey to join us at the gazebo. Joey stood up and walked over and I can see the shades of her nipples from the already wet bikini top under the bright sunlight and also bit of her cameltoe from the bottom. I am sure the both of them also saw the same view.

Joey climbed into the gazebo and sat crossed legged next to me, facing A and B, and drank the beer. "Wow, shiok leh. Iced cold beer, by the pool side. Very relaxing." Joey exclaimed as she enjoyed the beer. From this angle, the nipples and cameltoe is even clearer from upclose.

"Ya man, very shiok." A replied. "So later what we gonna do tonight? I got bring whisky over. Can go over to your room and chill tonight." A asked.

"Ok, sounds good.. We can meet again after the dinner. Say maybe around 9pm." I replied A.

We continued our drinks and swim for another hour, with A and B enjoying the different views of her nipples and cameltoe. From inside the gazebo to maybe underwater while Joey is swimming.

After swim, back to room. I was enjoying the hot tub while Joey was washing rinsing our swim stuff in the basin. "Wow, so long never see you wear your bikini liao hor. U looked hot leh." I told Joey.

"Normal leh. Just a normal piece of bikini. There are quite a number of girls also in bikinis at the pool what. More hot leh" Joey rebutted.

"Neh, yours more hot, cause yours the neh jis and your cb line can see. Haha. Now A and B must be too steamed liao." I told Joey.

"Huh. Can see meh. Before I go down I still got check leh." Joey was rather embarrassed when she heard that. "Then you never tell me"

"Maybe cause white colour ma, plus wet liao and under the bright sunlight" I explained. "Aiya. How to tell you just now. Can't be in front of every one then I tell you, or just ask you go up to change again. So weird right? Maybe they never see leh. Got things see also they cannot touch ma." I tried to make Joey feels better.

"Maybe ba. Anyway also can't do much now. See also like that liao." Joey finished up the washing and hang them in the toilet to dry, before heading to shower to bathe.

Last edited by prince_81; 16-11-2020 at 01:25 PM.
Old 16-11-2020, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Auza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story bro, keep it up keep me entertain !
Old 16-11-2020, 07:30 PM
Samster

prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auza View Post
Great story bro, keep it up keep me entertain !
Thanks. Going to continue part 2.
Old 16-11-2020, 07:41 PM
Samster

Fast forward to after dinner. We almost dozed off in bed when the knocking sound woke us up at 9pm. We have already changed into our sleep attire. Joey in her black spag top and bra, (usually without bra) and short tight yellow cotton shorts (without any panties, as its tight until her ass and cameltoe can be seen but she said she will be under the blankets according to her theory)

I opened the door for A and B. They have brought a bottle of brand new whisky and bucket of ice. "It's time to continue round two" A said as he wasted no time in preparing the drinks for us.

A was seated on the the couch while B was on the ottoman while me and Joey were on the bed facing them. Throughout the first half of the drinking, we were just talking about everything under the sun. Joey was not showing much except for the usual cleavage view.

After half a bottle, I excused myself to go to the toilet, I realised the toilet door was just sliding door with no lock. Probably wasn't meant for having guests over. After using, I saw her morning used clothes (1 piece black short dress and small black thongs hanging in the toilet, next to her bikini). That's her usual habit when we are in hotel. Nothing much I can do now. Can't be I bring them out and start packing now, so I head out to join them.

When I went out, I saw Joey was a bit high liao, talking slightly louder. She was still seated in the same location but her legs were outside the blanket (she says legs too hot inside the blanket), knees curled up and legs slightly apart, giving quite a clear view of the cameltoe. I saw A and B were suddenly very awake again.

Continued on the drinking session. B asked if he can use our toilet, if not he will head back to their room to use. Before I can reply, Joey told him to go ahead, as their room is located on a different level. I knew B will surely spot the black thongs and bikini inside, and very likely to play with the black thongs.

I think B did took some photos and sent to A as A was busy replying. Who can he message at 1 am in the morning. Furthermore, as soon as B is out, A also excused himself to the toilet. They probably been smelling the used thongs (finally get to experience how Joey's cb smells like after the whole day and feeling the bikini all over). By then we were too high to think too much.

As its getting late, we sped up on the drinking for last quarter bottle of the whisky. By then, Joey is already almost gone and dozing on and off. "Ok, almost done. Let's finish up ba. Very sleepy liao. I go toilet first." Joey told them in her slurred and sleepy tone. Then she just turned over and to crawl towards the other side of the bed. Now her ass and cameltoe is in full view facing them, in the tight short cotton shorts. To make things worse, she dozed off halfway through the crawling and rested her on the bed. Ended up in a doggy position with her ass high up for a good few seconds. What an awkward moment.

"Haha, she gone liao." I laughed it off and quickly stood up to drag her out of bed into the toilet. I waited inside while she is doing her business. By then I was also too high and horny. Once she is done, I pulled her up and bent her over the basin and started playing with her pussy and ass.

"Eh, what u doing?" They are still outside right? "Joey was still in shocked as she whispered to me weakly.

"Cannot tahan already la. Basket, whole night see your cleavage, cb and ass. Shorts so short and tight. Who can tahan?" I told her as I started fingering already wet pussy while removing my shorts.

"Ah.. Ah. Hmm. The door.. Cannot lock.. Ahhh one.... Wait.. They Come.. In." Joey started moaning softly.

"Then you don't too loud lor. If not they will come in. Unless you want them to join in." I told her as I entered her wet pussy in one stroke and started fucking slowly. It feels warm inside.

"Hmmmm... Ahh.. Hmm. Ah.. Ah.. Hmm..." Joey tried hard to control her moans by using her hands to cover her mouth. As I am fucking her, I noticed her black thongs is by the side of the basin, instead of the original hanging position. Obviously someone has played with it. I slowly reached out for the thongs without Joey noticing and inspected it.

The part covering her pussy appears wet and slimy. The stains looked fresh. I brought it up to take a sniff, the smell is rather musky. The smell of her pussy after a day, mixed with pee and sweat, and what appears to be saliva or even precum stained. That makes me fuck her even faster, knowing that now they must have sniffed her most private area, tasting and playing with it.

Suddenly there is a knock on the toilet door and that got us startled. "You guys ok inside? Need any help. Haha" B asked from outside the toilet.

"No.. I am ah... Ah... Ok. Ahh almost.. Done liao.. Ah.." Joey struggled to answer back as I continue my pumping.

"Ok, its late liao. See you guys tmr or rather later in the morning. We go back first." A replied. We heard the room door closed not long after.

"They are gone. Let's go outside and continue then." I withdraw my cock from her pussy, walked out and sat on to the couch, where A was seated on earlier, to rest while waiting for Joey to join me. The curtains were left undrawn with the nice ocean night view outside.

She came out shortly, fully naked, walked over to join me at the couch. She straddled over my legs and sat on my cock. It went in easily and she started moving her hips front and back as she leaned forward to offer me her big beasts.

I wasted no time, grabbing both breasts, sucking the left nipple while pinching the other nipple. "Wow, you are so wild tonight. Buay tahan liao right. Whole night A and B looking at the free show." I teased her as I cupped her big ass while running my fingers up and down her anus. "Are u enjoying A old dick now? Imagine just now A opened the toilet?"

"Hmm ahh. Hmm drunk.. Liao ma.. Ahh. Some more.. Ahh so horny.. Almost got caught.. Ah by them.... Yes. Enjoying now. Ah... Fuck... Me... Ahh." Joey closed her eyes and moved her hips faster. I was trying so hard not to cum. "Wait.. Slow down.. Come you sit here." I told her to stop and she stood up. I can see my cock is glistening with her juices and lots white cum stains.

I repositioned her to sit on the couch with her legs wide spread, each resting on one side of the arm rest. What a view of her wet used opened pussy. I stood next to her and placed my cock, stained with her pussy juices, at her mouth. "Come. Clean for uncle A."

Without much invitation, she took the whole cock into her mouth, while her hands were playing with my balls, massaging and squeezing them. Feels so heavenly.

Withdrawed my cock and continue pumping her pussyin this position. "Joey, ah. You are.. So sexy and horny.." I told her. "Uncle A loved it, especially your chee bye is being used roughly."

"Ah. Ah.... Cumming.. Ahh. .... Hmm... Ahh." Joey just moaned.

Continued fucking her hard for another 5 minutes, and cummed the first 2 squirts inside her before withdrawing out. Saw bit of my cum dripping out of her loose pussy as we are gaining back our compusure. Wiped ourselves clean before we head to the bed, cuddled up and rest for the night.

The rest of the other day, we had breakfast, back to the pool with Joey in the white bikini again. (She was hesitating to go pool again when A and B jioed during breakfast, but I told her we should go. Don't waste the facilities).

This time round she is more aware but also cannot cover much due to the white material. I wonder if both of them can smell her cum filled unwashed pussy from the thin white material or not, since we haven't not bathe since last night action.

Nothing much happened other than the usual views from her nipples and cameltoe. The rest of the day, we spent in the room relaxing and resting all the way until checking out. It was a good staycation.
Old 17-11-2020, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by changeluc View Post
camping here
Thank you. Where got so many stories to update. Haha
Old 17-11-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Thank you. Where got so many stories to update. Haha
Got lah ...with such a notti wife like Joey, sure hv one ...don't scare

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 17-11-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
TukTukCha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro. Another show of CB line to A and B. They must be jerking off again in their own room
Old 17-11-2020, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TukTukCha View Post
Nice share bro. Another show of CB line to A and B. They must be jerking off again in their own room
This one more obvious. Previous one no cameltoe. Just zg occasionally of the thongs or panties.
Old 17-11-2020, 11:35 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

TS bro Prince81...can check n clarify with u if the white swimsuit bikini Joey was wearing to swim, is it the 1 piece or 2 pc type ??? ...

Walao, next time got joey's cameltoe to see must jio us yr loyal supporters to see hor, from a distance also can.. not just always A n B only

Last edited by Rickey; 18-11-2020 at 01:07 AM.
Old 18-11-2020, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
TS bro Prince81...can check n clarify with u if the white swimsuit bikini Joey was wearing to swim, is it the 1 piece or 2 pc type ??? ...

Walao, next time got joey's cameltoe to see must jio us yr loyal supporters to see hor, from a distance also can.. not just always A n B only
2 piece. Bikini.
Not very scantily but probably just the colour or material.

Last edited by prince_81; 18-11-2020 at 02:18 PM.
Old 18-11-2020, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
2 piece. Bikini.
Not very scantily but probably just the colour or material.
T.Q. TS for the clarification ..this 2 pc sexy white bikini swimwear makes me very horny for Joey yr wife ...hehe

Old 19-11-2020, 03:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
Reward deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
It was a good staycation.
Rewarded you with an upp on this thread.
Old 19-11-2020, 03:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 4
Esperdon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEsperdon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great story you got there
Old 19-11-2020, 03:50 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
johnjordy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

im very upsaid for my work and i want some relaxation then i get girl number and contact .I contacted her on WhatsApp and we agreed for a meeting. When it came time for a meeting, I asked for a location of the meeting, but she never answered. I tried texting her, but she blocked me I think. I don't know what happened, but be careful with her. now i want some relaxation anyone help me please
Old 19-11-2020, 04:02 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
jordanpola is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hello friends after long time because you know covid problem thats why im a doctor and i request you all please protect our family save water and use mask i know its very hard for every man and women just protect you and your family thank you so much
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1