The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #61  
Old 09-05-2014, 11:22 PM
nyrvana nyrvana is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: SingaporeXPhnomPenh
Posts: 141
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 18
nyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveler123 View Post
Visited for 24 hours, and stopped at a new bar on St 130: Loco Bar. Totally awesome, super clean and great atmosphere. Reasonable drink prices.

Best were over dozen pretty young Khmer girls, 90% spoke good english and all available for take-away.

My first choice couldn't go, that time of month. #2 option turned out to be a super star... And my hotel was GFE, just took a copy of her ID!
I know bro...as I have experienced myself many many times, Khmer girl's gives a really gentle GFE...

Now that you mentioned, I really need to go find my regular to plow her while having her hug me tightly, really love that feel.
  #62  
Old 10-05-2014, 12:08 AM
mutantchicken mutantchicken is offline
Samster (B)
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: saigon
Posts: 1,387
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrvana View Post
I know bro...as I have experienced myself many many times, Khmer girl's gives a really gentle GFE...

Now that you mentioned, I really need to go find my regular to plow her while having her hug me tightly, really love that feel.
yeah so why go to those places u mention where the girls are 150usd+ overnight...just go to this area and get girls 50-60usd overnighte...seems ur budget is for carrots
  #63  
Old 10-05-2014, 12:13 AM
bolueeleh's Avatar
bolueeleh bolueeleh is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 452
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
yeah so why go to those places u mention where the girls are 150usd+ overnight...just go to this area and get girls 50-60usd overnighte...seems ur budget is for carrots
to each his own lah bro
  #64  
Old 10-05-2014, 12:16 AM
mutantchicken mutantchicken is offline
Samster (B)
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: saigon
Posts: 1,387
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
to each his own lah bro
im insinuating that his budget for his organised trip has a built in profit margin, but whatever u can warn people but if they wnat to be carrots them let them
  #65  
Old 10-05-2014, 09:58 AM
nyrvana nyrvana is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: SingaporeXPhnomPenh
Posts: 141
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 18
nyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
im insinuating that his budget for his organised trip has a built in profit margin, but whatever u can warn people but if they wnat to be carrots them let them
Why you make me sound so bad...

Bro...I have been paying KTV girls US$80-100 for overnights, I just put the maximum cap at US$120 in the event the girl wants more. And the people I bring might not be able to negotiate as well as experienced cheongsters (8am, KTV girl leaving your room, asked for higher than usual, just gave to avoid argueing, I think most of us kenna before).

I have no way to make a profit from how much they pay the girls, and it is not my objective.

And if you want me to be very transparent, which I feel I should, for the sake of everyone. The people joining me will be passing me a token sum per pax (you can PM me for the exact amount, but its the price of 2 shots with a standard Thai WL at L18) for my effort in organizing, which has been agreed by all the people joining. I did not broadcast this damage openly on the thread because it is to avoid troubles with the law (for whatever reasons like pimping, I know I am paranoid).

Before you shoot me on this, I had to arrange the accomodation as well as to plan the activities we are going to do, as well as to be available to them 24/7 there. I dont even collect the token sum for cheongsters like Bolueeleh who are just joining us for KTV.

The budget may seem excessively high, but brother, I feel you should understand my perspective before jumping to conclusions about me making huge profits. It is to weed out people who are unwilling to pay for anything, our group will be splitting our KTV bills (we can go to any KTV suggested, I dont get commission.) and imagine some cheapo cheongster there trying to dodge his share. I think it will just make everyone blame me for letting such people come along.

Hotel wise, maybe US$55 is expensive compared to a US$30 hotel or US$15 Guesthouse with no hot water. I have personally went to source for boutique hotels because I wanted us to have a nice place in the event of gangbangs and threesomes, not because I wanted to make a profit out of there.

And for the hotel I am recommending, its even cheaper than agoda.com , I dont know how much you feel I am profiting from here.

Bolueeleh & a few other PP based bros are meeting us there, you can ask them to verify. I feel very maligned because I make $0 from bringing them to all the places. I know I can easily take a commission but I guess now I look like a thief because I told people to bring more cash.

Bolueeleh, OK, I got a plan, you as a senior bro, you recommend the 3 KTVs we will cheong for 3 nights, then everyone just make sure they go to these 3. This way I cant collect commission secretly.

So bro Mutantchicken, if you still have any doubts about me please let me know. I am gathering cheongsters to go because I myself do not have any friends who love to lapsup. And this is one way to network with more people for personal business. Lastly, with a bigger group, I can save on the KTV cost through sharing.

I hope you can drop any prejudice in mind and try to view me from a different perspective, it is very easy to just label all these reasons as excuses.

I would like to invite you to join us for this trip, at least for 1 KTV session. I respect your knowledge regarding the Cambodian cheonging scene and as someone who hopes to base in Phnom Penh in the future, I hope to make your acquaintance.

Last edited by nyrvana; 10-05-2014 at 10:10 AM.
  #66  
Old 10-05-2014, 10:50 AM
mutantchicken mutantchicken is offline
Samster (B)
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: saigon
Posts: 1,387
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrvana View Post
Why you make me sound so bad...

Bro...I have been paying KTV girls US$80-100 for overnights, I just put the maximum cap at US$120 in the event the girl wants more. And the people I bring might not be able to negotiate as well as experienced cheongsters (8am, KTV girl leaving your room, asked for higher than usual, just gave to avoid argueing, I think most of us kenna before).

I have no way to make a profit from how much they pay the girls, and it is not my objective.

And if you want me to be very transparent, which I feel I should, for the sake of everyone. The people joining me will be passing me a token sum per pax (you can PM me for the exact amount, but its the price of 2 shots with a standard Thai WL at L18) for my effort in organizing, which has been agreed by all the people joining. I did not broadcast this damage openly on the thread because it is to avoid troubles with the law (for whatever reasons like pimping, I know I am paranoid).

Before you shoot me on this, I had to arrange the accomodation as well as to plan the activities we are going to do, as well as to be available to them 24/7 there. I dont even collect the token sum for cheongsters like Bolueeleh who are just joining us for KTV.

The budget may seem excessively high, but brother, I feel you should understand my perspective before jumping to conclusions about me making huge profits. It is to weed out people who are unwilling to pay for anything, our group will be splitting our KTV bills (we can go to any KTV suggested, I dont get commission.) and imagine some cheapo cheongster there trying to dodge his share. I think it will just make everyone blame me for letting such people come along.

Hotel wise, maybe US$55 is expensive compared to a US$30 hotel or US$15 Guesthouse with no hot water. I have personally went to source for boutique hotels because I wanted us to have a nice place in the event of gangbangs and threesomes, not because I wanted to make a profit out of there.

And for the hotel I am recommending, its even cheaper than agoda.com , I dont know how much you feel I am profiting from here.

Bolueeleh & a few other PP based bros are meeting us there, you can ask them to verify. I feel very maligned because I make $0 from bringing them to all the places. I know I can easily take a commission but I guess now I look like a thief because I told people to bring more cash.

Bolueeleh, OK, I got a plan, you as a senior bro, you recommend the 3 KTVs we will cheong for 3 nights, then everyone just make sure they go to these 3. This way I cant collect commission secretly.

So bro Mutantchicken, if you still have any doubts about me please let me know. I am gathering cheongsters to go because I myself do not have any friends who love to lapsup. And this is one way to network with more people for personal business. Lastly, with a bigger group, I can save on the KTV cost through sharing.

I hope you can drop any prejudice in mind and try to view me from a different perspective, it is very easy to just label all these reasons as excuses.

I would like to invite you to join us for this trip, at least for 1 KTV session. I respect your knowledge regarding the Cambodian cheonging scene and as someone who hopes to base in Phnom Penh in the future, I hope to make your acquaintance.
everyone has a right to get compensation for their trouble of organising, for me ths issue is transparency, for me your price break down seems pretty high even if it was high end, but like i said people want to be carrot, let them...and if you are doing right thing and people happy to pay those prices, then why worry abt me...finally i have been to cambodia 3 times back in 2009, 2012 and just recently, i find cambodoan girls not as pretty, not as value for money and the lack of bj annoying even from viet cambodians, and if im going to get viets, then i might as well get them right here in vn where i am based.
  #67  
Old 10-05-2014, 11:27 AM
nyrvana nyrvana is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: SingaporeXPhnomPenh
Posts: 141
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 18
nyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
everyone has a right to get compensation for their trouble of organising, for me ths issue is transparency, for me your price break down seems pretty high even if it was high end, but like i said people want to be carrot, let them...and if you are doing right thing and people happy to pay those prices, then why worry abt me...finally i have been to cambodia 3 times back in 2009, 2012 and just recently, i find cambodoan girls not as pretty, not as value for money and the lack of bj annoying even from viet cambodians, and if im going to get viets, then i might as well get them right here in vn where i am based.
Hey bro, no issues, I appreciate the fact that you are looking out for other cheongsters. I remember previously when I was planning a trip to Bali, I did not had the privilege of having quality advice, end up failed trip.

Regarding the prices, I do not know how to prove my innocence, but everyone will be paying what they see, not what I tell them. I have told everyone to bring about 1.8k, but it is highly unlikely they will spend more than 1.1-1.3k (unless of course they are like me who love to bring 2 girls back frequently). This is also a safeguard against the event of someone having to borrow or withdraw from credit card, change abit more still can keep for next time (its USD anyway).

Personally, I LOVE fair skinned Cambodian girls with Chinese features. I dont know why, maybe its my Cantonese blood. I recently met a girl from Kampong Cham, she really fit my taste (To the best of my ability to describe; Look like a short & young SG OL, Chinese features - chinky eyes? hahaha, cute nose - soft & not too sharp, boobs wasnt too big but just nice.)

I agree on the lack of BJ, as I have already commented before, that Khmer girls are less wild compared to Thai, but so far they will blow if I asked them, however very few accepted cunninglingus (told you that I am a pervert hahaha).

But this is the type of GFE I like, slow and sensual, very submissive hahaha. I guess the bad thing about Cambodia is that I have yet to find a place where their university girls work as escorts part time like in Thailand, its abit tough for them as PP is quite small I guess.

My only experience with Vietnamese girls was at L14 and some online stables, have not went to Vietnam to try before. I will say Viet girls definitely have closer features to Chinese people. I tried a Viet-Korean before, FUCKING FANTASTIC in sex and very playful. I definitely would visit Vietnam in the future to check the scene out.

Value-wise, I really enjoy PP for the authentic foreign cuisine restaurants compared to SG. I must thank the expats for settling there, how else we are going to have great british bar food that we pay a bomb for in SG? A good example and recommendation is Madras India Restaurant, found it while just exploring the area, its walkable from St. 304, big fat sizzling plate of kebab, mutton curry, huge basket of nan only US$13, cost me SG$40 at Mustafa. Taste wise similar!

Anyway, if its possible, really hope to visit Vietnam to cheong with you. Maybe next organized trip we will go Vietnam and will have you as our leader!
  #68  
Old 10-05-2014, 11:47 AM
mutantchicken mutantchicken is offline
Samster (B)
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: saigon
Posts: 1,387
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrvana View Post
Hey bro, no issues, I appreciate the fact that you are looking out for other cheongsters. I remember previously when I was planning a trip to Bali, I did not had the privilege of having quality advice, end up failed trip.

Regarding the prices, I do not know how to prove my innocence, but everyone will be paying what they see, not what I tell them. I have told everyone to bring about 1.8k, but it is highly unlikely they will spend more than 1.1-1.3k (unless of course they are like me who love to bring 2 girls back frequently). This is also a safeguard against the event of someone having to borrow or withdraw from credit card, change abit more still can keep for next time (its USD anyway).

Personally, I LOVE fair skinned Cambodian girls with Chinese features. I dont know why, maybe its my Cantonese blood. I recently met a girl from Kampong Cham, she really fit my taste (To the best of my ability to describe; Look like a short & young SG OL, Chinese features - chinky eyes? hahaha, cute nose - soft & not too sharp, boobs wasnt too big but just nice.)

I agree on the lack of BJ, as I have already commented before, that Khmer girls are less wild compared to Thai, but so far they will blow if I asked them, however very few accepted cunninglingus (told you that I am a pervert hahaha).

But this is the type of GFE I like, slow and sensual, very submissive hahaha. I guess the bad thing about Cambodia is that I have yet to find a place where their university girls work as escorts part time like in Thailand, its abit tough for them as PP is quite small I guess.

My only experience with Vietnamese girls was at L14 and some online stables, have not went to Vietnam to try before. I will say Viet girls definitely have closer features to Chinese people. I tried a Viet-Korean before, FUCKING FANTASTIC in sex and very playful. I definitely would visit Vietnam in the future to check the scene out.

Value-wise, I really enjoy PP for the authentic foreign cuisine restaurants compared to SG. I must thank the expats for settling there, how else we are going to have great british bar food that we pay a bomb for in SG? A good example and recommendation is Madras India Restaurant, found it while just exploring the area, its walkable from St. 304, big fat sizzling plate of kebab, mutton curry, huge basket of nan only US$13, cost me SG$40 at Mustafa. Taste wise similar!

Anyway, if its possible, really hope to visit Vietnam to cheong with you. Maybe next organized trip we will go Vietnam and will have you as our leader!
sorry dude im not as sociable i cheong alone, and i dont want the responsibility of leading, sure if the was a "Token contribution" i might reconsider, 600usd to organise isnt a bad token kakak
  #69  
Old 10-05-2014, 12:46 PM
indianmagicoil's Avatar
indianmagicoil indianmagicoil is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lion City Krungthep
Posts: 2,486
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrvana View Post
How else we are going to have great british bar food that we pay a bomb for in SG? A good example and recommendation is Madras India Restaurant, found it while just exploring the area, its walkable from St. 304, big fat sizzling plate of kebab, mutton curry, huge basket of nan only US$13, cost me SG$40 at Mustafa. Taste wise similar!
Cannot help but chak jii kah when I read this.

Kebab? Mutton curry? Nan? Are British bar food? I know chicken tikka was voted most popular take-out in Britain but thats Indian food ain't it mate?

U mean Mustafa, that 24hr shopping center, in Little India Singapore charged you USD40 for similar? If so, you can have so much cheaper elsewhere in Little India for USD13 or less too! Comparing apples to apples that is pretty pricy Indian food you had in Cambodia as their living standards so much lower!
__________________
the original, unabridged version of 1 Night in Bangkok

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
  #70  
Old 10-05-2014, 01:00 PM
mutantchicken mutantchicken is offline
Samster (B)
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: saigon
Posts: 1,387
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Cannot help but chak jii kah when I read this.

Kebab? Mutton curry? Nan? Are British bar food? I know chicken tikka was voted most popular take-out in Britain but thats Indian food ain't it mate?

U mean Mustafa, that 24hr shopping center, in Little India Singapore charged you USD40 for similar? If so, you can have so much cheaper elsewhere in Little India for USD13 or less too! Comparing apples to apples that is pretty pricy Indian food you had in Cambodia as their living standards so much lower!
he talking abt british food then moved on to another example of indian food, not same subject, but yes 304 street is very far from tourist area so if still paying 13usd for that is a bit carrot...but question is if i want to eat indian food why not go india or even burma, if go to camboda i can go to cambodian beer garden plances, hug girl eat seafood and include tips, prob 20-30usd...seems wasteful pay 13usd for indian food
  #71  
Old 10-05-2014, 01:44 PM
nyrvana nyrvana is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: SingaporeXPhnomPenh
Posts: 141
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 18
nyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Cannot help but chak jii kah when I read this.

Kebab? Mutton curry? Nan? Are British bar food? I know chicken tikka was voted most popular take-out in Britain but thats Indian food ain't it mate?

U mean Mustafa, that 24hr shopping center, in Little India Singapore charged you USD40 for similar? If so, you can have so much cheaper elsewhere in Little India for USD13 or less too! Comparing apples to apples that is pretty pricy Indian food you had in Cambodia as their living standards so much lower!
Oh sorry, I think my post was confusing haha. From the post I wanted to say; I love the fish and chips there (british bar food). And, to set an example regarding the prices with the more familiar Indian cuisine, I used Madras India as an example.

For similar dishes in Mustafa (we are talking about restaurants, of course I am sure one can find cheaper restaurants in Little India but I have not explored that area fully, thought the best example would be Mustafa's restaurant beside the money changer).

I am not an expert on cambodian economics, but I am sure US$13 for a meal in a restaurant is pretty reasonable for the richer Cambodians (not referring to garment factory workers lah). Of course, there are cheaper food, like banh mi (viet baguette with ham) is US$0.8-1, add a drink total less than US$2 , but thats in something like our SG kopitiam shop.

Ai ya, next time you all go and take a look, there is also Gong Cha/Artease, each drink cost about the same as in SG. But what I am trying to say is that, one can find authentic cuisine (be in italian, indian, british) there without the cutthroat SG prices, and most of these places are run by expats as compared to franchise outlets here which might not serve the same standard of the cuisine back at the home country.

And in response to Indianmagicoil's comment on the cambodian standard of living, yes it is low but their country is developing rapidly. You can see korean outlets like Tour Le Jour, Sarpinos, Burger King popping up everywhere, the prices they serve are almost the same as in SG (Tour Le Jour, breakfast set meal cost something like US$5?), I do see local Cambodians eating there but I noticed that they usually are speaking in English to each other, not discriminating anyone but I guess they should belong in the wealthier and educated tier of people there.

I do believe there are still cambodians living on US$1 per day, but I also think that the wealth gap between the different classes are getting wider with more educated Cambodians either returning back to the country after political strife or through foreign investments.

Wait, are we still in a sex forum? hahaha
  #72  
Old 10-05-2014, 02:01 PM
jimfairy jimfairy is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: singapore
Posts: 2,159
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrvana View Post
I know bro...as I have experienced myself many many times, Khmer girl's gives a really gentle GFE...

Now that you mentioned, I really need to go find my regular to plow her while having her hug me tightly, really love that feel.
bro, some ppl might think ur trip is on the high cost but I do believe too there r oso other ppl will think ur trip cost is reasonable

so do n plan wat u want, dun worry of wat others say, most important is make sure ur kakis enjoy themselves in pp... nobody will blame u if u r getting some profit from this trip ok (mayb free room etc)

we r tourist there, the local might take opportunity to earn more from us, we cant really compare the price between tourist n local.. I always think its ok to pay alittle more too, dun spoil ur moods there enjoying, dun afraid tat u will spoil the market too, ur spendings there r not such a big influences to affect the market hahaha..kdding u la.

at the end of the day, gather all kakis n do a debrief so u can understand whether ur kakis r enjoying or wat they wan..

I do not wish to offend somebody here, is juz that everyone here have their point of views.. dun be discouraged by wat others say. too bad I juz back from Bangkok, if not, I will also follow u to pp... lol.. take care..

sorry if I offended others..
  #73  
Old 10-05-2014, 03:04 PM
bolueeleh's Avatar
bolueeleh bolueeleh is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 452
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

like i said before, to each his own, some bro like to cheong budget style like MC, and some bro like to cheong medium budget style like nyrvana, for me personally i like to cheong medium budget style. here is few reasons why

1. i dont like to haggle too much, becoz i notice if u haggle too much the service will not be that good

2. i like ppl to think sinkie are ok tourists not cheapos, as we personally dun like PRCs too, coz we think most of them are cheapos.

3. there is difference between cat 150 and cat 30, same in GL, same in HCM or PP

as for PP im not lao chiao, i am in SHV most of the time, i just pass thru PP 4 times every month, until last month i hv yet to go soul KTV massage, so i am in no way PP lao chiao,
  #74  
Old 10-05-2014, 03:12 PM
jimfairy jimfairy is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: singapore
Posts: 2,159
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
like i said before, to each his own, some bro like to cheong budget style like MC, and some bro like to cheong medium budget style like nyrvana, for me personally i like to cheong medium budget style. here is few reasons why

1. i dont like to haggle too much, becoz i notice if u haggle too much the service will not be that good

2. i like ppl to think sinkie are ok tourists not cheapos, as we personally dun like PRCs too, coz we think most of them are cheapos.

3. there is difference between cat 150 and cat 30, same in GL, same in HCM or PP

as for PP im not lao chiao, i am in SHV most of the time, i just pass thru PP 4 times every month, until last month i hv yet to go soul KTV massage, so i am in no way PP lao chiao,
hmmm y must u put countries? dun u think is a discrimination?? who say sinkie got no cheapo type n who say prcs r all cheapos.. hope u can delete away the countries b4 somebody come bomb u like hell.. I myself is a sinkie.. but I nv nv consider myself as medium budget...no hard feeling bro..
  #75  
Old 11-05-2014, 02:57 AM
mutantchicken mutantchicken is offline
Samster (B)
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: saigon
Posts: 1,387
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
hmmm y must u put countries? dun u think is a discrimination?? who say sinkie got no cheapo type n who say prcs r all cheapos.. hope u can delete away the countries b4 somebody come bomb u like hell.. I myself is a sinkie.. but I nv nv consider myself as medium budget...no hard feeling bro..
yeah i agree plus i dont consider myself budget style, when i travel i travle for 30days, and im sure i spend more money than those trable 7 days, im more of a efficient cheongster, i can find GEMS ie girls 7+/10 good service for half the price of what other guys pays..eg TS said he goes to luxury and pays 50-60, i pay only 30, same with Soul, i paid 40, others where say 50-60usd...so still call me budget, i get same chicken for lower price, and those who consider bargaining lead to worse service, maybe its becuase u dont know how to bargian or an unattractive man to begin with.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copywrong Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2023 ph