The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2008, 02:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by simnon View Post
Hi ! Brudder

Oredi PM U and c if our oct schedule is the same or not.

Have a good trip for Sept.

Cheers
It's always a good trip.
Catch ya around....
Old 06-09-2008, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
pangsia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Just want to contribute a little on my first trip to AC. Did not wander much except last night request a driver to bring me..hee!
Had a walk down the "Red-Light" area ...walk into a bar think "Typhoon"...some of the girls are ok only.....they mostly look at the Ang Mos...more often then Asian....had a drink and walk out
Next stop..."SaiKai" I must say, this place is good in certain areas. The girls are much Beautiful, I mean gorgeous...see already cannot tahan...however, they do not have bar fine...but they do have VIP room and if the firl agreed...pay extras... The bar is located along Friendship road...
The std to enter the bar as follow: No Handphone allowed, 2 drinks is a must for start per person, subsequent...single drink allow ( I think)...the girls will take turn individually dance in front of a platform..seats are wooden pranks...hee ...the girls might strip...hee!..there was one who dance with see thru...so juicy...and look like PRC to me...very beautiful..boobs nice, cunt with little hair. Understand that, can ask the girl to sit with you at 300 peso and a drink for them....VIP room about 2000 PEso.... Did not try but hope to try in my next trip there...Of course hope the girls will still be there and Target VIP room in my next trip...hee! Maybe Senior bros had that experience b4....end of my first reccee.
Old 06-09-2008, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Hupsubkaki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Ah_Hia;3033472]Well PM me.....I have trips lined up Sept Oct and Nov.

Cheers ![/QUOTE]

Brother, planning my first trip to AC, but wanna to known around 3rd-44th of November is good time to visit AC or not? Hear Prof Ok said is a typhoon season, how is will affect our journey?.

By the way, I am planning to flight from KL to Clack 2 Airasia, how to take a economy route to reach AC, i am confess some brother said the taxi was 1000p as i read through the thread , but reccently new that above 200-315p. how about the flying bus, how much at now?

How should i travel from Clark Airport to bus station, how much is cost and how far? then the bus will drop at AC someway, and how to continue from here to hotel?

By the way, I am Chinese male, age around 40 , it that safe to travel alone and hang out at pub, any advise?
Old 07-09-2008, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Let me tackle ur questions 1 by 1 ok.

Quote:
Brother, planning my first trip to AC, but wanna to known around 3rd-44th of November is good time to visit AC or not? Hear Prof Ok said is a typhoon season, how is will affect our journey?.
Firstly i didn't realise Nov got 44 days....
Next, if u are worried about typhoon in Nov, better listen to Prof and stay home. I've been travelling in "typhoon" months of July Aug Sept and Oct. Never had any problem. Remember, when shit happens it happens.

Quote:
By the way, I am planning to flight from KL to Clack 2 Airasia, how to take a economy route to reach AC, i am confess some brother said the taxi was 1000p as i read through the thread , but reccently new that above 200-315p. how about the flying bus, how much at now?
If u are coming from KL that is the only cheapest route. No taxis charge 1000p for a trip from Clark airport to any hotels in Fields even to the greenest newbies !! Just go to the taxi counter after immigration. Book a taxi there for about 300p (latest rate as of August 08).

There is no flying buses in AC. Maybe u are talking about the Swagman Fly the Bus. That is from Manila to AC. U need not worry about that if u are flying into Clark.

Quote:
How should i travel from Clark Airport to bus station, how much is cost and how far? then the bus will drop at AC someway, and how to continue from here to hotel?
Take a taxi from the counter for 300P or get the hotel to fetch u for similar or slightly more.

Quote:
By the way, I am Chinese male, age around 40 , it that safe to travel alone and hang out at pub, any advise?
Most of the sex tourists who travel there come alone and are around 40 years old and definitely male. They all feel safe there and i guess u should too.

Cheers, dun worry so much and have fun.
Old 07-09-2008, 06:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 19
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=Ah_Hia;3039073]Let me tackle ur questions 1 by 1 ok.

Most of the sex tourists who travel there come alone and are around 40 years old and definitely male. They all feel safe there and i guess u should too.

Commander Ah Hia advice is absolutely trusted. A delicated officer whom has commited a few tour of dutes in Angeles City. I will be under his command to AC for his next tour of duty. Cheers.
Old 08-09-2008, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Hupsubkaki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Commander Ah Hia advice is absolutely trusted. A delicated officer whom has commited a few tour of dutes in Angeles City. I will be under his command to AC for his next tour of duty. Cheers.[/QUOTE]
Brother Ah_Hia/Bushnell,

Thank for yrs prompt advise, there are spell mistake, i refer to 3rd to 4th week of November.

Look like i mess up some route from Manila to AC and Clark to AC. By the way, how far the distance between Airport (Clack) to AC and how long the taxi to ride to AC, or any Jeeney can be take and where to get and cost as well ?
Old 08-09-2008, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Dear Bros,

Allow me to comment on that typhoon situation. Bro Ah Hia had been lucky to have avoided the typhoons, but the occurences of typhoons slamming across the Phillipines are real and being a natural phenomena, each typhoon has its own mind and fancy [i.e. they choose their own path to "spin around", thus the trajectories of all typhoons had been and will always be, unpredictable.

Just take a look at some data:

2007 Pacific typhoon season First storm formed: March 31, 2007
Last storm dissipated: November 28, 2007
Strongest storm: Sepat - 910 hPa (mbar), 205 km/h (125 mph) (10-minute sustained)
Total depressions: 29
Total storms: 24
Typhoons: 14
Super typhoons: 4 (unofficial)
Total fatalities: At least 160
Total damage: $1.6 billion (2007 USD)

First storm formed: May 9, 2006
Last storm dissipated: December 19, 2006
Strongest storm: Yagi - 910 hPa (mbar), 195 km/h (120 mph) (10-minute sustained)
Total depressions: 30
Total storms: 23 official plus 2 unofficial
Typhoons: 15
Super typhoons: 6 (unofficial)
Total fatalities: At least 2,532
Total damage: $12 billion (2006 USD)

First storm formed: January 13, 2005
Last storm dissipated: December 20, 2005
Strongest storm: Haitang - 920 hPa (mbar), 260 km/h (160 mph) (10-minute sustained)
Total storms: 23 official, 1 unofficial
Typhoons: 13
Super typhoons: 3 (unofficial)
Total fatalities: 328
Total damage: Unknown

AND A REPORT:

GMANews.TV - Pagasa sees 7-8 typhoons entering RP in ‘ber’ months - Nation - Official Website of GMA News and Public Affairs - Latest Philippine News - BETA

MANILA, Philippines — The ber months may usher "seven to eight" tropical cyclones, the Philippine Atmospheric Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration (Pagasa) warned on Saturday.

Pagasa weather bureau head Nathaniel Cruz said that of these seven to eight cyclones, four are likely to pass through parts of the country, including Metro Manila.

"Kapag pinagsama-sama mo ‘yan pito hanggang walo ang inaasahan nating paapasok sa Philippine Area of Responsibility. Sa pito hanggang walo, apat ang posibleng dumaan mismo kasama ang Metro Manila (About seven to eight cyclones will enter the Philippine area of responsibility. Of these, four will likely pass through parts of the country, possibly including Metro Manila)," Cruz said on government-run dzRB radio.

He said these include two to three cyclones entering Philippine territory in September, two in October, and one each in November and December.

Cruz warned that such cyclones entering Philippine territory during the ‘ber’ months are more powerful. He cited killer typhoon Milenyo in September 2006, and Reming in November 2006. - GMANews.TV

I have once travelling to KK on an Airasia flight, when the next row of pax waiting for boarding to Clarke Airbase were told that the flight has been cancelled due to severe weather in the Philipines, and Airaisa had been adament that it was a cancellation due to an act of god! Most probably NO REFUND!

I just wonder why you would like to take a risk [a known risk too] and that might spoil your cheong vacation too. It is like being quite 'foolish' to go to Kelantan during the year-end monsoon season [surely you will meet our good friend, the floods] unless you like being stranded and play with flood waters.

If tak boleh tahan, then go loh....it should be a nice experience to feel the 190 kph winds and rain.
Old 08-09-2008, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Cool Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Cheers ![/QUOTE][/COLOR]
Brother, planning my first trip to AC, but wanna to known around 3rd-44th of November is good time to visit AC or not? Hear Prof Ok said is a typhoon season, how is will affect our journey?.[/QUOTE]

Listen to professor lah
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 09-09-2008, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Listen to professor lah
If Prof leads you to Holland, how ah?

Severe Weather Information Centre

As of today...there is a TD [Tropical Depression] growing and is projected to gain strength as a typhoon in just a few days! Path is just north of the Philippines.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hupsubkaki View Post
By the way, how far the distance between Airport (Clack) to AC and how long the taxi to ride to AC, or any Jeeney can be take and where to get and cost as well ?
Its a 10 minutes taxi ride or a 10-15 minutes jeep ride from Clark airport to Main Gate which is also one end of Fields Avenue which is also where you want to go.Angeles City is the name for the region that Fields Avenue is located.

As a point of reference, imagine Seletar Airport (Clark Airfield) and Jalan Kayu (Fields Avenue) which is part of AMK/Yishun/Punggol (Angeles City).

Since budget airlines want to charge for checked in luggage, i now travel light and with less gifts for friends. Also means I can walk the 400 metres from Clark Terminal to the road where I can take a jeep for about 10pesos (S$0.35) compared to 320pesos by taxi.

I have just bought Cebu Pacific for my Nov trip and hence will be in AC every month till Jan 09. Usually mid month. Have booked my rooms in Tiger Hotel which is at Main Gate for 1100pesos a nite. Btw, Cebu Pacific is offering $0 price at the moment. Grab while you still can.

Cebu Pacific Air - It's time everyone flies

Cheers.
Old 09-09-2008, 09:26 PM
Samster

havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
If Prof leads you to Holland, how ah?
Then boh bian go Holland jia Holland dao loh......
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 09-09-2008, 09:35 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Also means I can walk the 400 metres from Clark Terminal to the road where I can take a jeep for about 10pesos (S$0.35) compared to 320pesos by taxi.
Where do we walk from? the main gate? north? east? south? or west?
Tks!
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 11-09-2008, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Where do we walk from? the main gate? north? east? south? or west?
Tks!
Its a one way traffic system for vehicles coming to the Clark terminal.So you walk in the direction of the outgoing vehicular traffic.
" north? east? south? or west?"<<Well, I don have my compass but I am sure you will know which direction to walk. When you see the go kart track n the duty free shop, u can get a jeep from there. If you need more info on how to walk, come with me next week and I show you. Lol.
Old 11-09-2008, 09:23 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Its a one way traffic system for vehicles coming to the Clark terminal.So you walk in the direction of the outgoing vehicular traffic.
" north? east? south? or west?"<<Well, I don have my compass but I am sure you will know which direction to walk. When you see the go kart track n the duty free shop, u can get a jeep from there. If you need more info on how to walk, come with me next week and I show you. Lol.
Salamat po! I wish I can go.....but not now
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 12-09-2008, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold

you guys enjoy yourself there!

i will be in makati 1st week of Oct ....... too far from Angeles City (staying with OC whois on work assignment there and only free during office hours me)

but i hope i could catch some action in Manila ......... but gonna be ex compared to Angeles City.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread