The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 11
Loverofpussies deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLoverofpussies deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Lets talk about retirement

how's that going so far? mind to share?
Old 12-07-2023, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 11
asdfghuiop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvooon View Post
ya bro,thailand damn nice
welcome to Thailand
Old 13-07-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 9
Qwertylong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobebe View Post
no definite plan at the moment, location wise i would like to go Thailand!
will find a place at north thailand retired at they. Far from the big city.
Old 13-07-2023, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 11
alanys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKopiO View Post
Work until got enough saving and buy house in Thailand. Then retired and live like a king 🤴 :
sure..that was a good idea
Old 13-07-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -35 / Power: 0
shut is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishball View Post
Wow. This is one of the very rare quality thread..
yes i agree very interesting read.
Old 13-07-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
what i would do if i am in your shoes. Just saying here, to provoke some thinking. Realise that everyone has different dreams, aspirations, responsibilities, background & preferences.

if i am you:

1. The car. what do you need it for if you are going to retire? Car expense in sg makes a big difference. 1st its 140k COE + Car cost, then its 10 years of car usage expense like parking, maintainence, repairs, fuel, etc etc. Add all these costs up over 10 years. Do you know the difference in networth can come out to be like 500k after 10 years? imagine you took all this money and put it into a US stock index ETF, yield 400% over next 10 years. Yes this difference can change your life. Car would be the 1st thing to ditch.

2. Oh the "use CPF OA on your kids' education" thing. They have to pay back to cpf with interest. Coming back to the car again. Why not use the car expense for their education instead?

3. "Singapore is probably the best place'. I tend to agree with this statement. its not best in the world.... but probably better than 90% of the world, overall. Thing about sg is.... People come here to stay, to make an income. The reason why people here are willing to put up such high living cost here is because they can earn more here. It makes sense. But.... if you retire, assuming you do not make active income. Then it doesnt make sense anymore to pay that high living cost to live here. Sg is a place to make money.

I'm not asking you to follow what i say. Its just some food for thought.
agree with point 3. singapore is a good place for retirement, provided your finances can sustain the high cost here.
Old 13-07-2023, 11:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
yes
but have to pay the cost of living in such a good place too.
Cant have it both ways

There are places which are as good and yet cheaper too. Just have to explore and find it. The world is so big.
just a dream though the outskirts of europe like switzerland for me. but more realistic due to money exchange i maybe will settle for thailand / vietnam
Old 13-07-2023, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
vinci is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertylong View Post
will find a place at north thailand retired at they. Far from the big city.
yea north of thailand is a good location and 1 of my considered places. i also have new zealand in mind.
Old 19-07-2023, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 11
NanoBang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNanoBang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinci View Post
yea north of thailand is a good location and 1 of my considered places. i also have new zealand in mind.
yea new zealand is nice also.
Old 19-07-2023, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanoBang View Post
yea new zealand is nice also.
very expensive but possible.
Copied from the web below. $ is in US$

New Zealand Temporary Retirement Visitor Visa (renewable every 2 years)
You can apply for a temporary retirement visitor visa for New Zealand if you meet all of the following conditions:

You have sufficient funds of $509,600 to invest in New Zealand for two years. (it means this amount will not be available for you to spend during those 2 years)
You have another $340,000 to cover your expenses.
You have $40,800 of annual income.
NOTE: Once your application is approved, you have three months to transfer your investment fund to New Zealand.
Old 19-07-2023, 08:41 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shut View Post
just a dream though the outskirts of europe like switzerland for me. but more realistic due to money exchange i maybe will settle for thailand / vietnam
The criteria to get a retirement pass in swiss seemed rather vague.
1. be at least 55 yr old
2. have sufficient money to support your living there (it did not state how much)
3. Have health & accident insurance coverage
4. have ties to swiss. Either by family, business or investment. family means you have family who are swiss. business mean you own a business operating in swiss. Investment means you own real estate in swiss. So you probably need to buy real estate there before you start applying for a pass and this is the easiest way.
Old 24-07-2023, 09:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Bill97 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
The criteria to get a retirement pass in swiss seemed rather vague.
1. be at least 55 yr old
2. have sufficient money to support your living there (it did not state how much)
3. Have health & accident insurance coverage
4. have ties to swiss. Either by family, business or investment. family means you have family who are swiss. business mean you own a business operating in swiss. Investment means you own real estate in swiss. So you probably need to buy real estate there before you start applying for a pass and this is the easiest way.
nice retirement or not depend on your sufficient fund. No fund, no retirement. Big question is who to have sufficient fund?
Old 27-07-2023, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill97 View Post
nice retirement or not depend on your sufficient fund. No fund, no retirement. Big question is who to have sufficient fund?
save up and grow your income for it.
no money how to retire to begin with?
i have come across a lot of early retirees myself.
have a plan, then work towards it. Its not going to happen overnight. Its a long hard grind, possibly spanning 1-2 decades at least. But at the end, its going to be totally worth it.
You want quick fast money, then very high chance will lose it all too. Dont go for that. Slow and steady wins the race.
And it all depends what kind of lifestyle do you want for retirement? Want big house, expensive cars, everyday have 3 different models as sex slaves? have to be realistic about it.
Old 27-07-2023, 04:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 0
newnoobieee is one of the Best!newnoobieee is one of the Best!newnoobieee is one of the Best!

some people say Greece is the best place to retire. Many places also good for retire. But all comes down to money, how much do you have to be able to retire? No money no retirement, work your ass off till die.
Old 27-07-2023, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 18
ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!

Interesting!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1