The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2014, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 3rd Tier City, First World Amenities

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridan View Post
Btw when will the intercity metro train start? I haven't been to CP for almost a year liao
Got me interested as I’ve watched that stupid hole being dug up for so long, awoken too many times by the noise/rock blasting…..! But all I found are old news from May 2009 and the following are excerpts from that original announcement on the project which specified end of 2012 as the completion date….but has of course time and again been delayed.

I think we just need to wait till it actually opens – same as what happened with when they opened the Gongbei station in Zhuhai ever so quietly. LOL

Quote:
…. Citizens will have more convenient transport between the cities of Dongguan and Huizhou by the end of 2012. On May 8, the ceremony for starting the construction………
The 97-kilometer rail line will start from Hongmei, Dongguan station of Guangzhou-Dongguan-Shenzhen intercity rail transit. It will run through Daojiao, Nancheng, Dongcheng, Liaobu, Songshan Lake, Dalang, Changping and Xiegang of Dongguan, and also Lilin, Chenjian, Huihuan and Huicheng of Huizhou. Its terminal will be Huizhou Avenue of Huizhou. The target speed is 200 km per hour. The total running time for a complete trip will be less than one hour. The total investment in the project is 25.3 billion yuan. The rail is predicted to be opened for traffic by the end of 2012.
SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 13-12-2014 at 01:58 PM.
Old 14-12-2014, 07:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 948 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 3rd Tier City, First World Amenities

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Got me interested as I’ve watched that stupid hole being dug up for so long, awoken too many times by the noise/rock blasting…..! But all I found are old news from May 2009 and the following are excerpts from that original announcement on the project which specified end of 2012 as the completion date….but has of course time and again been delayed.

I think we just need to wait till it actually opens – same as what happened with when they opened the Gongbei station in Zhuhai ever so quietly. LOL

SEAJ
construction projects are seldom completed on time in china
there is always under the table corruption and many layers of red tape
Old 15-12-2014, 06:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events in CP 2

a big sorry to those who pm me asking for ctcs and information abt different cheong places ... I dun party as much like before as old age finally caught up with me

also not too many bros wants to party with me as we have different party style ... nowadays only a handful of bros willing to join in ....
we used to have big parties in all the biggest ktv rooms in CP with over 15 bros and ktv bills always reach 5 figures ..... though it's not advisable nowadays to have too big a party in CP and also other places under this yanda period ..... but I do miss those good old days with dun know how many gals in the room and whisky pouring over my head ....
Old 15-12-2014, 01:12 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
but I do miss those good old days with dun know how many gals in the room and whisky pouring over my head ....
Yup I used to remember you pour whisky over your head to cool off!

Hahaha those were really crazy days!
Old 15-12-2014, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
a big sorry to those who pm me asking for ctcs and information abt different cheong places ... I dun party as much like before as old age finally caught up with me

also not too many bros wants to party with me as we have different party style ... nowadays only a handful of bros willing to join in ....
we used to have big parties in all the biggest ktv rooms in CP with over 15 bros and ktv bills always reach 5 figures ..... though it's not advisable nowadays to have too big a party in CP and also other places under this yanda period ..... but I do miss those good old days with dun know how many gals in the room and whisky pouring over my head ....
Nonetheless, many thanks for all the great insight and information you are always able to AND unselfishly share. Stellar TS/Kudos!

Yes, there always comes a time when the situation and conditions prevailing behoves us to alter the way we monger; after all, unlike some of these nobodies, we got nothing to prove to anybody. Safety, health and sanity is of prime consideration.

SEAJ
Old 15-12-2014, 08:47 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Dongguan/Huizhou Inter-City Metro Train

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridan View Post
Btw when will the intercity metro train start? I haven't been to CP for almost a year liao
From the looks of it maybe 2016?

Will definitely update here when they have official announcement plus I see with my own eyes the Metro train doing trial runs.
By the way Changping will have two Metro stations.

Come to Changping lim kopi for old time's sake.
The economy here needs your tourist dollars.
Old 15-12-2014, 10:53 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
wolfman2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Every one will have its time to get Old...we just have to leave with it. Think Positively, at least U get to see the Rise & Fall of CP in this lifetime, many late but younger cheongster miss out all the fun or enjoyed it short time before the Raid.

We probably may not see CP returns to the past

We probably may not expect to see another town / place in China to grown to an 男人天堂 (U won't see people speak openly about where to hunt for gals, where to find fun..everywhere, everynite. U won't see guys openly bring gals back to hotels, walking on the road with them)

We probably will not see a time where most pf us can afford, 2-3 or even more parties gals (Prices have gone to ridiculously high for MM)

Most of us, guys need move on, not just CP, but the entire China, not seems fun anymore. Every guys is talking & asking about the Raid & when it will be over. Most of the MM. also have move on, leaving the once their favorite earning grounds.

I think at an older age, getting a regular MM/Gal to eat, shop, sightseeing. and ocasional party together is already a very fun thing to do. Nothing to regret!
Old 16-12-2014, 12:53 AM
Samster

FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman2012 View Post
Every one will have its time to get Old...we just have to leave with it. Think Positively, at least U get to see the Rise & Fall of CP in this lifetime, many late but younger cheongster miss out all the fun or enjoyed it short time before the Raid.

We probably may not see CP returns to the past

I think at an older age, getting a regular MM/Gal to eat, shop, sightseeing. and ocasional party together is already a very fun thing to do. Nothing to regret!
yes indeed, I did see the rise n fall of CP alright .... from 1/4/7 to 2/5/8 and now sky the limit .....

spend time with your favourite mm quietly can be just as fun ....
Old 16-12-2014, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 20
Scuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to all

Quote:
yes indeed, I did see the rise n fall of CP alright .... from 1/4/7 to 2/5/8 and now sky the limit .....

spend time with your favourite mm quietly can be just as fun ....
me too...1/4/7 then 2/5/8 and now no limit...but then when it was 2/5/8 the gals seems much better...

ya spend 4 days in cp on and off with kc..just eat sleep footie..movie..quite relax..
Old 16-12-2014, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuz View Post
me too...1/4/7 then 2/5/8 and now no limit...but then when it was 2/5/8 the gals seems much better...

ya spend 4 days in cp on and off with kc..just eat sleep footie..movie..quite relax..
the 2/5/8 era was the golden ten years of the mighty CP ... now just a topic of my story telling to my 18 years old grandson ....
Old 16-12-2014, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 948 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=wolfman2012;12303125
Most of us, guys need move on, not just CP, but the entire China, not seems fun anymore. Every guys is talking & asking about the Raid & when it will be over. Most of the MM. also have move on, leaving the once their favorite earning grounds.

I think at an older age, getting a regular MM/Gal to eat, shop, sightseeing. and ocasional party together is already a very fun thing to do. Nothing to regret! [/QUOTE]

president xi will be in power for another 9 years
wah man you are talking about baoing a prc lady
haha ticking time bomb in china- one child policy gonna fail with males outnumber females
yanda not affecting inner mongolia, i saw some off duty policemen prowling
the back alleys for pussy
Old 16-12-2014, 07:57 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:

Ya, back then u pay 2/5/8 get a quality MM with good attitute. U can even book them for few days accompany u. They are so much better than those today stil working in the KTV, asking 4/12/15
Old 16-12-2014, 08:11 AM
Samster (V)

Talking Re: Events in CP 2

Quote:
the 2/5/8 era was the golden ten years of the mighty CP ... now just a topic of my story telling to my 18 years old grandson ....
So ...in conclusion u live & enjoy, b4 those who born later & cheong later! Those younger ones, may not get to see the "Once upon of time" the real fun of CP.
In fact this days, I find not many will be attracted to China, even HZ/DS etc...the price there for MM is sky high compare to the past, compare to other parts of the world.

In Thailand u can get 2-3MM/gals, for what u paying for in China...There are also other places which is also cheap. For those whom looking to "Fxxx'..there are better places out there than China, than CP; so long as u don't mind e language & skin (I guess those whom reading tis forum, are English Educated, even if abit..should have no problem venturing to those places.

MayB one day your grandson may ask "GongGong, have u been to China? Is it fun?...& u tell them story of "Once Upon a Time" there lives a small town off SZ, where guys like 'u' and others live & stay happy ever...after...."
Jus joking hope u don't mind...
Old 16-12-2014, 08:25 AM
Samster

hahaha ... not at all ... in fact the little fart oredi begging me to bring him to China ......
Old 16-12-2014, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23623 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You post like that later got ppl come and hantam u said you are stealth agent Ler!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1