The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2014, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pattaya

Wah, hear alot of typical stories where sinkies go chiong until 1-3am then go back sleep... Got any stinkies like me go nap first, wake up at 1-3am then go chiong discos and then go makan breakfast wif freelance come 7am and then bonk her at 9am? LOL.......

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 30-07-2014, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Actually you method is better for the body to perform.

But sometimes cannot find WL because most of them do not follow this routine

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
... Got any stinkies like me go nap first, wake up at 1-3am then go chiong discos and then go makan breakfast wif freelance come 7am and then bonk her at 9am? LOL.......
Old 30-07-2014, 10:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
alfiak555 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post

Usually when sun is up, wl will say teeruk motosai waiting downstair. Have to go now. Bye bye.
Old 30-07-2014, 10:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
alfiak555 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
I am not worried, i just do not have to sit with ppl who do not respect me in the first place, simple.....
Come and sit with me, i same style with you. Lo-so style. Drink beer outside 7/11 pattaya and pick up girls. One of the cheapest and faster game.
Old 30-07-2014, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

U are getting younger each day...
Old 30-07-2014, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
How much can a normal man produces in a shot to be overflowed out of mouth?
Must be a dam small mouth and a super young stud....

overflowing with nam lai lah.....
Old 31-07-2014, 08:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
MyFriendYou is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Hello hello. Time for a simple fr for my recent trip to patts(in airport now going back singapore, time flies when youre in thailand)

3 nights in pattaya (centara pattaya). Great room and good service. Any ladies you bring back will be screened by them and they always give you a call before she leaves the hotel. Perfect location nearby soi 6 beer bars and songthaew is everywhere around to bring you to soi7, soi8, lk metro, and walking street. You can choose to walk yourself along beach and be overwhelmed by the nimber of freelancers.

Day 1
Arrive about 5pm and started to walk the stretch of soi 6. Its intimidating to walk alone but im impressed at the quality of girls they have to offer. Met up w a samster at the hotel at around 6pm and we started to roam the streets. Night is happening and ppl singing and dancing around.
We then proceeded to GoodFella is opened by singapore. Few ladies working only as certain went back hometown. Saw this lady(i call her athletic body) becoz she has a freaking cute firm ass w flat tummy. The way she pole dance, you will know how good she would in bed. Sadly i never got to try her but will do next time. Then i saw this special lady who probably had the biggest boobs ever in whole of soi 6. I saw opportunity to grab her boobs which i did and it felt soft and little hard too(enhancedFrom then she remembered me. And there will be more to come on the 2nd day

We proceeded to soi7 and soi8, great number of beer bars and sensual massages too. Didnt went in as wanted to explore the whole place first.
Arrived at lk metro and the L shaped street filled with agogo bars and 69bahts draft beer. We went to a few and ended up in one if the gogobars(forgotten what name as too many). My buddy had a two girls w him(they had a good time touching each other). No one sparked my interest, so went to find freelance instead.

My experience with freelance is interesting. Basically you go up to the person you like, ask her name(that would be nice) then ask the price. Asked a lady, she offered 700thb short time, but with her boyfriend around i didnt not proceed. Then saw this group of 3 young girls. Looked like students and yes, only 19-20years old. Only short time and price was at 1000thb. Long stretch of road i decided to walk further. Finally saw a lady with tight clothing and short jeans. A lil on the plump side but thats what i go for. Settled with short time 1000thb, brought her back to hotel. Sex was ok and we ended in CIM. Too much cum for her that overflowed out of her mouth. My buddy had a long time w the agogo bar girl. We slept few hours and went on to :
You sure anot your FR? Goodfellas already sold to someone and you should try my bar. MyFriendYou bar, the girls can suck your cock dry.
Old 31-07-2014, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
How much can a normal man produces in a shot to be overflowed out of mouth?
Hello naemlo, not like i pissed in her mouth. More like i was lying down and she could hold the amount well as she was facing down. I dont mean to exaggerate but for content interest

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Must be a dam small mouth and a super young stud....

overflowing with nam lai lah.....
Bro etc88, i remember you. Thank you for your hospitality, without it i would not have much fun as i did w other bro.

Korp jai duay na pee!
Old 31-07-2014, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
...not like i pissed in her mouth. More like i was lying down and she could hold the amount well as she was facing down. I dont mean to exaggerate but for content interest
Think we understand, in moment of passion (and excitement) If only she had swallowed, no spill
Old 31-07-2014, 06:38 PM
Samster

matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Day 2 continue,

We went for clean massage at real bargain (150thb only for foot, body, or oil massages, other shops at 200thb) anyway its really cheap for massages in pattaya compared to bangkok, and you will see more fun of massage in day 3 soon.

Ate aroy chinese thai food and rested in hotel room. Roam out around 6pm and spoked to a lady in beer bar(met her online). My buddy got borrd and went off to agogo at lk again(he addicted liao). So i chat and we later went to disco at walking street(The Piers)w her friends. Before that went to couple gogobars in walking like baby agogo(you can experience all naked women doing all sorts of things, bathing, licking pussies, lapdance, and what not)but ladies not so pretty/young. So went to baccara agogo(this is good, many young and beautiful ladies, not much customers as baby though, believe the ladies will cost w bomb). After disco feeling high and didnt wanna go back yet so went roam alone as friends have to go home first. Found a freelancer in disco, price quoted was thb1500 short time. Young issan girl with small boobs but plenty of ass. Took her back to hotel and eff the hell out of her. Slept and soon to continue with next day.
Old 31-07-2014, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFriendYou View Post
You sure anot your FR? Goodfellas already sold to someone and you should try my bar. MyFriendYou bar, the girls can suck your cock dry.
Aiya never say. I saw your bar, outside few plump ladies. next time support you. Can blow job in bar instead or room not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Think we understand, in moment of passion (and excitement) If only she had swallowed, no spill
Yeah shes probably my 2nd CIM in my life, not many girls like CIM i guess. Next time i should try standing up. 555
Old 31-07-2014, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Day 2 continue,

We went for clean massage at real bargain (150thb only for foot, body, or oil massages, other shops at 200thb) anyway its really cheap for massages in pattaya compared to bangkok, and you will see more fun of massage in day 3 soon.

Ate aroy chinese thai food and rested in hotel room. Roam out around 6pm and spoked to a lady in beer bar(met her online). My buddy got borrd and went off to agogo at lk again(he addicted liao). So i chat and we later went to disco at walking street(The Piers)w her friends. Before that went to couple gogobars in walking like baby agogo(you can experience all naked women doing all sorts of things, bathing, licking pussies, lapdance, and what not)but ladies not so pretty/young. So went to baccara agogo(this is good, many young and beautiful ladies, not much customers as baby though, believe the ladies will cost w bomb). After disco feeling high and didnt wanna go back yet so went roam alone as friends have to go home first. Found a freelancer in disco, price quoted was thb1500 short time. Young issan girl with small boobs but plenty of ass. Took her back to hotel and eff the hell out of her. Slept and soon to continue with next day.
Upped you for your FRs, reminding me when i posted my FRs with tons of enthusiasm during my first and second trip previously and went bonkers over everything there coz the nightlife scene in patts is second to none in the world compared to what we get in stinkapore here...

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 31-07-2014, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFriendYou View Post
Yes..Goodfellas was sold to me.

And I am from Singapore.
Old 31-07-2014, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Pardon me if question sounds off.
Is PATTS better than Phuket, Chiang Mai and other major cities in terms of wildness of WLs and value-for-money?

Quote:
Upped you for your FRs, reminding me when i posted my FRs with tons of enthusiasm during my first and second trip previously and went bonkers over everything there coz the nightlife scene in patts is second to none in the world compared to what we get in stinkapore here...
Old 01-08-2014, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Pardon me if question sounds off.
Is PATTS better than Phuket, Chiang Mai and other major cities in terms of wildness of WLs and value-for-money?
If I may reply to this..I would say a resounding YES..if your 'other major cities' refers to within Thailand.

Thats a major reason why I decided to settle here for years now and I dont see myself moving anytime soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1