The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2024, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 15
Lancet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLancet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Why do MLs suddenly accept Raw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman19 View Post
Decent looking, or actually decent (eg. totally clean) ML?
Decent looking.
Actually decent, totally clean, that would be asking for too much luck.
Even if she is totally clean, I will be very very sceptical of it.
Old 17-05-2024, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsch View Post
spa girl can allow fuck so long ah,45 mins
My experience is that usually the sex is more like a quickie sex type and it won't be that long. 10 to 15 min max cuz there's a fear of getting caught or peeped at.
Old 17-05-2024, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
dcsch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
My experience is that usually the sex is more like a quickie sex type and it won't be that long. 10 to 15 min max cuz there's a fear of getting caught or peeped at.
Yes, the ml or fl usually are very rushing
Old Yesterday, 03:46 AM
Samster

Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by testoste View Post
I agree. The moment she can take out a rubber for use, I consider it a F-joint and there's a high possibility that raw may not be exclusive. More importantly, wear cap when visiting a F-joint for our own protection too.
My opinion is similar to you.

Many people cannot differentiate properly.

If a "massage joint" produces a condom, it is literally a fuck shop or a semi-fuck shop. Generally they should allow sex by second visit. This means the masseurs there are semi-WLs. Sex is normal for regulars and raw sex is sometimes provided if the they are comfortable with the customers and wanna kc them. The "masseurs" themselves also enjoy raw sex too because they get high and wet easily. This is the reason why sex with condom requires lube at times (too dry), while raw sex almost never requires... but safety and risk of pregnancies will always linger...

If it is a strictly hj shop, it is actually dangerous to bring a condom. If people spotted the condom, the masseur can get into trouble. If the condom is used, you have to make sure the wrapper must be recovered after the deed. Otherwise, the masseur can also get into trouble if her colleague or cleaner spotted the condom wrapper. Usually such masseurs need to be "unlocked" for sex and it will be impromptu. And yes, the sex is almost always raw.
Old Yesterday, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 4
ripstop is one of the Best!ripstop is one of the Best!ripstop is one of the Best!ripstop is one of the Best!

1st time visiting a SYT ML, I asked for sex but she said I needed to bring my own condom, and we had to be very quiet while doing it in the room for obvious reasons. I settled for a bbbj.

2nd visit today, and I duly prepared Okamoto 001. She turned off the lights, stripped, and while we were kissing she reminded me to be quiet, plus I had to use the condom. Yet when I quietly rubbed my bare dick on her pussy while playfully looking in her eyes, she just pulled me in. She wasn't very wet so there was some friction, but the thrill of entering her raw ensured that I didn't last very long. She asked me to shoot outside but I pulled out too late (intentionally)... the first squirt ended up inside her, 2nd outside all over her pussy and the rest on her belly, flowing down everywhere. No complaints from her.

She didn't state a price for anything, so after a quick shower I gave her $200 and she was thankful for it. Such a gem. Before I left she told me not to tell anyone what she offered me, so I won't be sharing her contact.
Old Yesterday, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripstop View Post
1st time visiting a SYT ML, I asked for sex but she said I needed to bring my own condom, and we had to be very quiet while doing it in the room for obvious reasons. I settled for a bbbj.

2nd visit today, and I duly prepared Okamoto 001. She turned off the lights, stripped, and while we were kissing she reminded me to be quiet, plus I had to use the condom. Yet when I quietly rubbed my bare dick on her pussy while playfully looking in her eyes, she just pulled me in. She wasn't very wet so there was some friction, but the thrill of entering her raw ensured that I didn't last very long. She asked me to shoot outside but I pulled out too late (intentionally)... the first squirt ended up inside her, 2nd outside all over her pussy and the rest on her belly, flowing down everywhere. No complaints from her.

She didn't state a price for anything, so after a quick shower I gave her $200 and she was thankful for it. Such a gem. Before I left she told me not to tell anyone what she offered me, so I won't be sharing her contact.
When you asked her and she offered you, ever wonder why she offer you? Or she offers to anyone?
Old Today, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 4
ripstop is one of the Best!ripstop is one of the Best!ripstop is one of the Best!ripstop is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
When you asked her and she offered you, ever wonder why she offer you? Or she offers to anyone?
Well i didn't ask at all, just didn't bother getting the condom oit from my bag and rubbed my dick on her pussy, making it clear i wanted in.

Didn't ask her why she's willing to go raw and i frankly couldn't be bothered if she does the same with others too. Just paying for my own enjoyment only.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1