The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2015, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 13
Angry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to behold
A Spa which deserve to close down - Xuan Spa @Race Course road

hi all bros,

I am totally pissed off after a visit to the place mentioned. In order for my other bros here not to get cheated, I decide to reveal the name here.

I went to this place sometime last week. Apparently they had a few clients. So I waited abt ten minutes for them to be ready, expecting a good massage in return. What I got in return was fury and waste of $$.
About a further 15-20 min wait later, A fat n ugly biatch came in to massage me after they brought me to the room. So I was thinking, nvm, they were so busy, so I'll just go for the massage and hope this ugly biatch is at least skillful in massage. However, when she started pressing I know she's very lousy, even though she has strength she didn't press the right spots(after years of visiting MP, I definitely can feel it). I was thinking,just my luck, I'll just massage n go.

After 25 min of massage(I opted for 1 hr),the fat auntie ask me if I want special. I was already sian seeing such ugly n fat biatch. Of course I say no, but I will give her some tip for massage if she massage me full hour. But she didn't give up, keep saying she doesn't get any money for massage and that the only thing she got was through such service bla bla bla. I was so tulan, forcing people to do such thing. I believe she ought to look herself in the mirror first. Like a pig doing special on you, who would want it man. I was super pissed off, I told her, I give you special tip $50, but i just want you to continue massage me. But she says she tired, will want to help me relax n happy ending. Then she automatically to help me. Of course My small bro wouldn't be able to stand seeing such a pig. So after shaking for couple of minutes, fat lady ask me if I would like to touch a pig top and bottom for additional $30. Obviously I say no no no! Spare me the agony! End up she say, but you cannot cum, after so long. Honestly, by that time, I really want to walk out and go. But time wasn't up yet and I was super pissed off. In the end I just asked her stop and leave. I go bathe and gave her 50. However before that, one of her colleagues collected 50 from me,even though massage was 45. So I demanded her to return me the 5 dlrs. You know what she say? No need la, just give the $5 to her for her meal. What a f*****.

So here's my story. If you guys want to experience such thing, by all mean go ahead. The address is 438 RACE COURSE ROAD - XUAN SPA. Green signboard.
Police and all other authorities, please catch them as they provide special,unethical and lousy services. Thank you. Sorry to some other brothers who enjoy visiting the place, but you guys really deserve better than this
Old 18-04-2015, 11:50 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Spa which deserve to close down - Xuan Spa @Race Course road

Bro maybe u should post the WL name instead of posting so big the address ah...

Chill chill...

We all Chiong to enjoy n be happy only..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 18-04-2015, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

tbh most dirty spa experiences are like that,

you either get what TS got or a normal looking one with poor attitude, personally I will not go for dirty joints unless I'm super in need of a release.
Old 18-04-2015, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
aglucifer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro you can just go around the corner and there are couple of really good places there.. Try them next time.. Chill!!!
Old 18-04-2015, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 12
junyi91 is one of the Best!junyi91 is one of the Best!junyi91 is one of the Best!junyi91 is one of the Best!

luckily the last time i went i didnt enter this one..
Old 19-04-2015, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Relax bro. Once I had a similar experience in a mp in Jln Klapa. That ml was not like a pig but she was too old. I am sure many more bros had such experiences.
Old 19-04-2015, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Trueno_ong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya I think most bros will have bad experiences on bad day.
Me also kena once the milf (not pig) but old n very skinny totally
flat top, and worse thing she strip n massage me. She says entrance fee boss take all, she try hj me ask me roam her but I can't . So I pay her
50 & 50 tip and left. Me go straight to GL get a cat 150 to change my
mood.
Old 19-04-2015, 10:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -45 / Power: 0
Cops999 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Noted. Thanks for sharing
Old 25-06-2016, 11:02 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry100 View Post
hi all bros,

I am totally pissed off after a visit to the place mentioned. In order for my other bros here not to get cheated, I decide to reveal the name here.

I went to this place sometime last week. Apparently they had a few clients. So I waited abt ten minutes for them to be ready, expecting a good massage in return. What I got in return was fury and waste of $$.
About a further 15-20 min wait later, A fat n ugly biatch came in to massage me after they brought me to the room. So I was thinking, nvm, they were so busy, so I'll just go for the massage and hope this ugly biatch is at least skillful in massage. However, when she started pressing I know she's very lousy, even though she has strength she didn't press the right spots(after years of visiting MP, I definitely can feel it). I was thinking,just my luck, I'll just massage n go.

After 25 min of massage(I opted for 1 hr),the fat auntie ask me if I want special. I was already sian seeing such ugly n fat biatch. Of course I say no, but I will give her some tip for massage if she massage me full hour. But she didn't give up, keep saying she doesn't get any money for massage and that the only thing she got was through such service bla bla bla. I was so tulan, forcing people to do such thing. I believe she ought to look herself in the mirror first. Like a pig doing special on you, who would want it man. I was super pissed off, I told her, I give you special tip $50, but i just want you to continue massage me. But she says she tired, will want to help me relax n happy ending. Then she automatically to help me. Of course My small bro wouldn't be able to stand seeing such a pig. So after shaking for couple of minutes, fat lady ask me if I would like to touch a pig top and bottom for additional $30. Obviously I say no no no! Spare me the agony! End up she say, but you cannot cum, after so long. Honestly, by that time, I really want to walk out and go. But time wasn't up yet and I was super pissed off. In the end I just asked her stop and leave. I go bathe and gave her 50. However before that, one of her colleagues collected 50 from me,even though massage was 45. So I demanded her to return me the 5 dlrs. You know what she say? No need la, just give the $5 to her for her meal. What a f*****.

So here's my story. If you guys want to experience such thing, by all mean go ahead. The address is 438 RACE COURSE ROAD - XUAN SPA. Green signboard.
Police and all other authorities, please catch them as they provide special,unethical and lousy services. Thank you. Sorry to some other brothers who enjoy visiting the place, but you guys really deserve better than this
dont get cheated ,chiong carefully
Old 25-06-2016, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 16
hoya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhoya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

if me, i just heck care and just pay the massage $ only.
money hard to earn now, every penny count.
Old 25-06-2016, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!

Should just get up a go, we try to be as nice and forgiving, but this is too much. If you think of her everything you screw someone, you sure become impotent. Hahaha
Old 26-06-2016, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 10
Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry100 View Post
hi all bros,

bro, if i were you, i will head down to cantoment and file the case against them.

Why dont you make a case and help the rest?
Old 26-06-2016, 09:31 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcdefghijklmn View Post
bro, if i were you, i will head down to cantoment and file the case against them.

Why dont you make a case and help the rest?
Bro, Good Suggestion! Up U.
Old 26-06-2016, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 8
Acemann is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAcemann is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAcemann is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for the warning
Old 26-06-2016, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 10
Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
Bro, Good Suggestion! Up U.
by the way, if you are a regular at the joint(s), simply look for their boss and spill the beans to them.

Most of the bosses (especially at massage joints) are scare of trouble.

It really depend what you are going after, but whatever you do, it is going to affect your reputation/relationship (indirectly)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1