The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2012, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
balou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Hi guy,
Who meet Sarah, here?
Old 29-11-2012, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
ibeconrad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexlee101 View Post
Bro Shim, had u try any officetel before. Saw some review at other forum this is quite popular and maybe the standard of girls is better.
without any korean, don't bother...near impossible for a foreigner to go to officetel setups...
Old 29-11-2012, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Baseking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baseking View Post
Hi,

Transiting Incheon on 1st Dec. Plan to stay two days or more if can find kaki to cheong together. Totally unfamiliar with the scene but hope to explore the fun here. If any bro here willing to cheong together please PM me. I haven book hotel yet, can make plans together.
Hi, any bro want cheong together? PM me. Reaching Sat evening and going back Tues. Alone roaming around sibei sian, finding kaki
Old 29-11-2012, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 15
Jenova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_uuu View Post

For bro who wanna go to Eve Enma, here is my review last week...
Same dream happened to me, 230K 15/15/30 3 girls. According to the other bro, their 3 girls standard improved gradually. For me..
first girl come in, strong and muscular figure about 30+.. 4/10 face i kept on checking her down part to make sure she is not lady boy....
second girl come in, still chubby and also 30+ age, just not as strong. face is still 5/10. A cup.
third girl come in, face is still 5/10, and still 30+ age, just that this 3rd girl has ne ne...
I will rate my 3 girls to be <SG$50 PRC in geylang. However, the relay was a new experience for me.
Wah, the age range there is 30+ one sia. Then sian liao.
Old 29-11-2012, 08:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SeoulBear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Tina Yang report part I:

First report so here goes. Had some time tonight and have heard good things about Tina Yang. Talked to her earlier in the week and set up a time. I did have some problems communicating (phone trouble, email trouble, etc) but in the end it all worked out. Boy did it work out....

She showed up (a little later than agreed on, so there was that) and as soon as I say her, I was impressed. She is gorgeous, well dressed and elegant, beautiful long dark hair, fit and trim figure, beautiful face, all around well put together. She looks much, much better than her ads. We had a good talk for a bit, she's engaging and speaks english very well. From talking, we started a little lit touch play, LFK, and DFK. This led to her stripping and grabbing my cock through my jeans while exclaiming "wow" (it's always good to hear, even from a pro).
Old 29-11-2012, 08:03 PM
Samster (M)

Tina Yang part II:

We got on the bed and started making out like teenagers, for lack of a better term. Soon we were both in our birthday suits and she is a sight to see. I have never had the yellow fever, but I can see why some men do. She has a fantastic ass, flat stomach, great perky B cups with suckable nipples, a nice natural bush (nothing wild, trimmed but present) and very slim legs. She is a wildcat and can get vocal which is okay with me. Soon it was BBBJ time which soon progressed to 69. She gives great head and was getting noticeably wet, let a finger or two slip in while going down, and was getting in to it. After awhile I was getting ready to pop (she gives great head, did I mention that?) and we moved on to cowgirl, she rode me for a good while, getting in to it, letting me suck her fantastic nipples, alternately pound in to her and lay back for the ride.
Old 29-11-2012, 08:04 PM
Samster (M)

Tina Yang part III

.....Finally, it was magic time and she did a good job of coaxing a great, mind clearing climax. After a little more DFK and cuddling we chatted some more. She might be leaving country in a month or two (word to the wise - see her!) so if any of you enjoy a great, full GFE with a classy smart and sexy as hell broad, Tina Yang is the one to see. Yes, it was pricier than some many other things in here, but you get what you pay for, and you pay for what you get as my Pa used to say. I would say looks 9.5/10, Body 9/10, Face, 9/10, attitude 9+/10, overall - 9. I haven't had that much fun rolling around in the hay with a girl in a while. Treat yourself....
Old 29-11-2012, 11:40 PM
Samster (M)

quinella deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimshimheyo View Post
She has been a companion for a few months and used to go by the name Rae Lee but now it's Tiffany. She normally only sees people in hotels but she has made exceptions. The pics of her body are legit (that is definitely her). She is really sweet and very willing to please.

-Shim
Yes that's the one. Different from the Tiffany that would accompany her friend I presume.

Any specifics? Willing to please how? Reports?

Appreciate it.
Old 02-12-2012, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jbloggs55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will be staying in Incheon near airport - any recommendations for this area?
Old 02-12-2012, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimshimheyo View Post
Hobak massage has received several bros from this forum and they are very pleased with the gentleman-like behavior they have received.

I'd like to thank those who went (even tipped). It makes it easier to post the places I frequent knowing that the bros here fly straight.

From Hobak Massage (esp Nicky),
Thank you
The place still in operation? I combed all the side of the building didn't see it!
Old 02-12-2012, 07:31 PM
Samster (M)

Jordan191 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas11 View Post
You log on and hook up with girls who are willing to meet for a fee.
Unfortunately, I didn't take Thomas advice. I speak some Korean and meeting a girl who looks a little worse than her profile picture didn't sound too bad. I met a girl online who said she lives close to where I do and that we could meet. I transfer 50,000 (예약금 reservation fee)won to her boss' bank account and give 50G when we met. Then we could get it on for three hours. Sounds too good to be true right. as soon as I tansfered the 50Gs I was sent the phone number of the 'shop' where I was to request that this particular girl be sent to me. The ajumma on the other end told in hadn't sent enough. There was also a 100,000 deposit (보증금) that I would get back after the 3 hours.
The girl Told me she had forgot to mention the deposit fee but I didn't belive her so I decided against sending the other 100G

So, am I dumb or just unlucky? How are jonam meetings suppose to play out?
Old 03-12-2012, 02:03 AM
Samster

Went to Eve massage, really easy to find with the instruction here.

At the counter, say hi and the lady punch on the calculator 230,000. I asked 3 girls? She nods and I paid up.

Girl 1:
Face 5/10
Bbbj 1/10
Fj 4/10
Body 6/10

Was ushered to the room and ask to take a bath. I bathed and the girl turn up shortly. Ask me lie on bed and I did. No showering together or anything. Cat bath each nipple 20sec. Bbbj 10 sec on just the head, then put condom. I was barely hard enough but I thought heck it, better one will come later. She cowboy 2 min then ask me change position. Attach her missionary for 2 min then she pull me out and ask me lie down. She proceed to wash herself then started putting on her clothes. Whole session from her take off clothes till put back on lasted less than 10min. Offer me a ciggarette and we smoke together. About 10min later phone ring and she go outsay next girl coming. I was very unhappy with the bad service but keep thinking power one will come later.
Old 03-12-2012, 02:04 AM
Samster

Girl 2:
Face 6/10
Bbbj none
Ar none
FJ 4/10
Body 8/10 with clothes, 2/10 without clothes.

She come in spend 5min preparing her stuffs
, I thought ho say Liao. Put tooth paste ask me brush teeth. Then she take off clothes, it was ugly. She just had breast surgery. Her nipple still swollen and breast super hard with very obvious big scar stitches. Her body was full of scar marks and very flabby on stomach. I sian half but think later will have one power one. Go to bath room shower. Ask me sit on that nice chair. Paid great attention to my bro and ass, rubbing and scrubbing so hard. When it's going to the end I thought going to bbbj Liao but never.
Old 03-12-2012, 02:08 AM
Samster

Dry up go to bed, cat bath a bit then put on condom. Wtf, scub me so hard no bbbj or ar! Proceed to BJ for a min, I already sibei sian and trying to lun the teeth grinding my bro. Lucky she only intend to BJ awhile anyway. She proceed to rude cowboy for 1 min and ask me change. I fuck her missionary and her look and action like prompting me to come faster. I very sian of the bad service and is only half hard. I physco myself to come fast and I just shoot off the first second I got a bit of urge, never try to tahan or prolong. She damn happy I came and took out the cd and proceed to wash it! Very funny she wash and then tie up the cd and put in
Old 03-12-2012, 02:09 AM
Samster

bed. I lie on bed watching her do this and thinking knn, next one better be good. She done, ask me go shower and I did. Then ask me smoke and after smoke take my clothes to me. I put on clothes thought she bringing to next place or what. She ring the recept and the boy come to room pick me up.

The boy bring me direct to the counter in front put the shoes in front! I asked with hand gesture say got one more girl and massage?? He say no more girl can arrange massage but have to wait 30min and I said ok, LL. then the counter lady ask him what happen and screw him up! He bring my shoe to me and said sorry. I can't be bothered to chicken and duck talk anymore and left the place.

Bad experience for 230k won. Only thing, my first taste of kimchi woman.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1