The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2015, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
As observed, I wasted energy n many precious time walking around.....all the time Im receeing and collecting info....this will make my subsequent trips more fruitful n efficient one.
I have been doing just that. Your energy and time definitely wont go to waste. Believe me, you will enjoy Batam much more than others in the long run,hehehe...

You may eventually get to learn the right time to do the right thing using the least amount of energy and money. Targeting only what you feel that is proven to be the BEST of the BEST among the BEST for yourself,hehehe...

Oh,i forgot ,it will also be at lower than what "others" define as normal price too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBatam View Post
... is called Larutan Penyegar cap Badak. Right one is called Larutan Penyegar cap Kaki Tiga.

Lasegar is something similar like this:

but as far as I know it was not popular in Batam, hence you cannot find it easily. IMHO, Cap Kaki Tiga is the best one.
Ok,after looking at the 3 pictures,it shows that they are all different. I got it now. So there are altogether 3 types. Larutan Penyegar cap Badak,Laruata Penyegar cap Kaki Tiga and Lasegar.

Most time when i wish to have that Lasegar drink, i have to go and take them myself from their fridge,hehehe...cos i dont know (or maybe cant remember its name) how to order from the waiter/waitress.

Thank you for explaining.

At least i know this drink item only Batam have and Sillypore dont have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Reached harbour bay at 8pm indo time, took a cab to kaha and then to formosa for 50k. Bought the hotel voucher for Novotel at 575k per room from kaha. Changed Sgd to Idr at the rate of 9730.
No wonder you were asking for Octopus closing time. Most if not all Men's spa dont have an exact closing time,but they have a "last order" closure which is usually around 10pm-1030pm. I usually dont visit Men's spa after 4 pm becos i know it will be crowded and with too many people,a "good time" will become compromised as most girls will likely have an "take each customer for granted" attitude therefore the price will often be quoted higher.

Thank you for the information,now i know Kaha charges Novotel Hotel room at 575k for week days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Action starts now..

First stop, Happy8. Took the Novotel taxi to Hans Inn then walk about 3mins to destinations . Reached there roughly 10.50pm close to 11pm, they closed at 12am, roughly 15 girls available from SYT to Milf and Monkey to Elephant.. Both of us took a ST for 300k each with massage provided. All together around 1 hour. The price quoted by mami was between 300k-400k.

My girl

Look: 6.5/10
FJ Service: 6/10
Massage: 6.5/10
Tips: 50k

VIP's girl
Look: 6.5/10
Fuck service: 9/10, according to him.
Massage: 4/10
Tips: 100k
Just wondering why take short time at Happy 8 and not take overnight girls from there instead. If i bring my part time boss (aka VIP in my term) who has no budget in Batam and at late hours,my 1st stop would be to let him try something memorably exotic. That would be...

1. 4 neh neh massage + "help your didi to work better" massage at "you know where" (not going to spell out the name of the shop) 4 neh neh massage at those late hour surely 100% no business,hehehe...hence making the girls work harder and at a cheaper quote.

4 neh neh massage would cost about a total sum of 800k for a 4 hands hj and about a total sum of 1 mil to 1.1mil for 2 pussies for 1 dick fj . Just how often does one get to be massage by 4 neh neh,HJ-ed by 4 hands or have 1 dick entering 2 pussies,hehehe...hence making this a more memorable and exotic experience for new comers.

All in, at around S$120/fj or S$80/hj.

(i choose to use the word "memorable and exotic" rather than the word Mind-Blowing,hehehe...as one man's meat can be another man's poison)

2. After 4 neh neh massage then can go Happy 8 or Bunga to pick up late overnight girls.

3. After that then go Windsor for supper or drink. (inclusive of girls eating,the supper meal may cost more)

4. The rest would be back to room for OTOT until next morning.

Anyway,this is what i will do by imagining myself being in your position. I do understand that i am not you.

In the morning can still have some other "not-so-rush activities" too,hehehe...

Just an opinion on finding the right things at the right time.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 06-12-2015, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11886 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyquist View Post
Even if they allow you to enter but they might detain you upon exit and demand a huge penalty for yr departure.

Words of advice: Don't Play Play...
Good advice here, not worth taking uneccessary risk here.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 06-12-2015, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 16
Parkerlon is a glorious beacon of lightParkerlon is a glorious beacon of lightParkerlon is a glorious beacon of lightParkerlon is a glorious beacon of lightParkerlon is a glorious beacon of light

Tried octopus spa at pacific hotel. Chosen the silver package (gold dmg 900k) and abt 10 plus gers will come out and let u choose

Ger name Elsa
Dmg 700k inclusive fj and facility
fj: 6/10
She's hardworking

Next went Good One massage located near dc mall. Facilities is run down but super cheap 1hr massage with vip room. Syts lovers recommend can try. U can request for photo album at counter

Dmg 110k for massage only. Nvr try special due to no urge

Last edited by Parkerlon; 06-12-2015 at 11:11 PM.
Old 07-12-2015, 08:27 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108486 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyquist View Post
Even if they allow you to enter but they might detain you upon exit and demand a huge penalty for yr departure.

Words of advice: Don't Play Play...
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
By the "Right" side of the law in Indonesia as according from reading the web,all foreign travelers travelling to Indonesia are required to have a passport with at least 6 months validity upon entry. By "Left" of course ,one can try the "push money" tactic which may either get things done smoothly 90% of the time or if it doesnt ,may bring about even more trouble.

Its always good to check my own passport to make sure my passport is still under the correct validity before travelling. Renewing my passport takes just about a week.

Christmas ,New Year and Chinese New Year season just round the corner. The "Right" time of the year where they will try to fatten their own wallet.
Yes, bottom line is don't allow them to have the chances of fatten their own wallet. Chiong smart and safe.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 07-12-2015, 09:41 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6153 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by batamslow View Post
Sem like nobody knows where can find GILF
NVm will explore myself.
Tks anyway!
Where there's a GILF, there could be also a grandaughter. Please report all your findings. It might turn to be interesting also for me.
Old 07-12-2015, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
nhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Live from batam here....thanks for all the brother advice, my friend with passport less 6month went thru, 100000 tips
Old 07-12-2015, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 14
Ashyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros going to Batam around xmas week? Can i tag along? Pls pte me..
Old 07-12-2015, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
www.massageking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros going in this friday? looking to join...thanks
Old 07-12-2015, 02:28 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
not very sweet, taste quite similar to sg version.
Thank you. Becos of the bad 1st impression on fried carrot cake in Batam,i have stop trying it.

Quote:
I know is done by guys, guys have better strength to do it, I tried it myself too on the 2nd time. Well, it is clean massage place where u can enjoy massage
I dont agree that guys has better strength when it comes to foot reflexology. Try Kings Massage in Formosa Hotel the next time round. I am not going to mention the name of the massage place you and your gf goes to (again) but i do know the name.The reason is those who didnt take time and effort to read your FR will NOT know the place i am talking now.

Next time,you take the massage,your gf takes the foot reflexology,and when you are separated from your gf,ask your massage lady if she does dick massage. Or if you are shy (since you deem it as clean), just purposely massage your own dick covered by towel for a few seconds few times. No harm trying. The massage girls who "does" what she "does" will then prompt you.

What i mean by right place wrong timing means you visited a place at the wrong time but you yourself didnt even know you are already in Heavenly place,hehehe... If dont have then dont have (at least you tried)...and IF "have" then just take it for the novelty of trying lor. 100k to 150k extra fee applies depending on your bargaining skill. You just need to get the correct timing.

This is all i can share and my objective were mainly to help you raise your 6/10 rating to a higher one in future. Oh,and Feb wont be the right date cos its going to cost more.

Quote:
I can only bring her to clean massage or hotel massage. for girls batam will be shopping heaven for them. My gf had a shopping spree at DC Mall
1st tier massage : Nagoya Massage and Spa and with S$81,you can hold your gf there for between 3 to 5 hours,hehehe...the rest will be up to you (if you already have other plans).

In all my summaries,i dont mention the name of some particular places with practically no description for no reason. My written summaries were meant for me to keep a record of "places" so i can reference back in the future again. Remember,I have NOT ONCE considered myself written any FR in this thread,hehehe...

Just sharing.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 07-12-2015, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mister91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam contacts

Quote:
Originally Posted by micko8 View Post
I was at Batam last Tuesday and Wednesday. Just download "wechat" into your handphone and you will be able to find pretty ladyboy when you do a search.
Thanks bro will do that
Old 07-12-2015, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
PigletDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashyboy View Post
Any bros going to Batam around xmas week? Can i tag along? Pls pte me..
We going 13~15 u want to join
Old 07-12-2015, 07:54 PM
Samster

Curiosity tends to kill the cat...hehehe...anyone try this new hotel that start its operation on Nov 2015?

Zest Hotel
@
Harbour Bay

If anyone wants to try,go to their main website to book. Its cheaper than most other online booking. Whats their selling point? They are at Harbour Bay,hehehe...and its one of the few 2 stars hotel around that area that has an elevator (lift). Not forgetting its new too.

By the way,lots of dates for this hotel has been sold out.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 08-12-2015, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Actually it was wrong for me to say increase in price.
It is just that 40% promo period over liao.
Still awaiting further verification on this.

Quote:
I would like to think this is good alternative....if dun hiam.
City Cental Hotel is going to be harder to book over time.

Another new hotel is being built nearby at the moment,hehehe...

Quote:
For those who enquire about Hotel 18.

I specially include this for my 2nd day stay.
Walk in 240k. The boss is chinese and he let me take a look at the 200k and 240k room. The 300k deluxe was taken...so cant see.
I choose the 240k because it is slightly bigger and have a LCD wall mounted TV. I vaguely remember seeing the 200k room with a CRT TV.

Look at the wall of the toilet...look like my 16 bit TV game console resolution 20 years ago,hehehe...see too long will make me feel giddy leh,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18DragonPalm View Post
I have read online news that 4-6 Dec will have rolling blackouts lasting 3hrs each.
Rolling blackouts in Batam means it will affect whole of Batam.
Thank you for the information. Black out happens quite often in Batam but my worries wasnt on the hotel. What i dislike most were the fish tank will be dark during day time. A few times in Batam,i have to try to choose the girls in the dark when i am inside and its day time. The good part is the girls will sometime step outside the joint,so no need step into joint also can see them,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18DragonPalm View Post
Moreover, 9 Dec is their election date. Best not be there this weekend as alot of things riots can happen.
Havent seen a riot in Batam before,so far only see demonstration and it is more often happening at Batam Center. Being a kiasu and kiasi person,i would say it is always good to take precaution as i still understand the fact that never seen before doesnt mean it will not happen.

Thank you for sharing.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 08-12-2015, 11:03 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108486 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Curiosity tends to kill the cat...hehehe...anyone try this new hotel that start its operation on Nov 2015?

Zest Hotel
@
Harbour Bay

If anyone wants to try,go to their main website to book. Its cheaper than most other online booking. Whats their selling point? They are at Harbour Bay,hehehe...and its one of the few 2 stars hotel around that area that has an elevator (lift). Not forgetting its new too.

By the way,lots of dates for this hotel has been sold out.
Heard of it, didnt know open liao. look nice. Maybe can try on the next trip.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 08-12-2015, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
saxophone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
1. 4 neh neh massage + "help your didi to work better" massage at "you know where" (not going to spell out the name of the shop) 4 neh neh massage at those late hour surely 100% no business,hehehe...hence making the girls work harder and at a cheaper quote.

4 neh neh massage would cost about a total sum of 800k for a 4 hands hj and about a total sum of 1 mil to 1.1mil for 2 pussies for 1 dick fj . Just how often does one get to be massage by 4 neh neh,HJ-ed by 4 hands or have 1 dick entering 2 pussies,hehehe...hence making this a more memorable and exotic experience for new comers.

All in, at around S$120/fj or S$80/hj.

(i choose to use the word "memorable and exotic" rather than the word Mind-Blowing,hehehe...as one man's meat can be another man's poison)

2. After 4 neh neh massage then can go Happy 8 or Bunga to pick up late overnight girls.

3. After that then go Windsor for supper or drink. (inclusive of girls eating,the supper meal may cost more)

4. The rest would be back to room for OTOT until next morning.
Bro Nono,can check with u,is it u say all in 120 fj & 80 hj is including massage?

Thx u bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread