The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2011, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

My friend say he got to hook up with this gal in a club...She runs a blogshop and design agency one....Showed me her blog and photos...Quite nice and busty...chio somemore...very rare....

http://evonnz.com/

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 14-07-2011, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
Today I was walking past Bedok Fairprice coffeeshop and as i just approached the drinks stall, I saw a milf in tank top bending down to take her bag,,, at this moment her C cups were overspilling her white lacy half cups and I got a good view of her boobs for a few seconds! haha (She is looking after the deserts stall I think and definately not one of those old aunties brewing coffee,,,) hehe...
wah really ah.. i always go fairprice there de leh haha

telegram:
Old 17-07-2011, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 14
ABBB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys, the Anchorpoint chick is really worth checking out! But she's not just a C. At lease a DD to E!
Old 17-07-2011, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABBB View Post
Guys, the Anchorpoint chick is really worth checking out! But she's not just a C. At lease a DD to E!
No, she is confirmed a C cup. I work very nearby and pass by often. She likes to wear thick push up bra. But there are some days she does not wear push up bra, and then you can see her real size. C Cup, international sizing, for sure.
Old 17-07-2011, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 17
ops.bravo is a glorious beacon of lightops.bravo is a glorious beacon of lightops.bravo is a glorious beacon of lightops.bravo is a glorious beacon of lightops.bravo is a glorious beacon of light

anyway for the anchorpoint chick. not that chick lah. milfy. but always dress sexy. avoid sun tho. of late always the maid manning the shop on sun

Of coz uping is also good karma
Old 19-07-2011, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

hehe... will go recee that anchorpoint milf.... can see her zhaogeng??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ops.bravo View Post
anyway for the anchorpoint chick. not that chick lah. milfy. but always dress sexy. avoid sun tho. of late always the maid manning the shop on sun
Old 26-07-2011, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Got a busty gal to report: Went to have lunch the other day at Beauty World...Was walking near the kopitiam and saw a Peranakan place. Being a peranakan myself, i went to chk out their menu....

Was greeted by this gal waitress in her late 10s or early 20s who din really have good facial features...however when I looked closer...saw her boobs were actually quite massive (D Cup min) IMHO and she's quite slim...Her face I would give a 5/10 rating but her body...mmmm.....quite nice...my type..plus petite and small like my mom.

I saw her scrubbing the table and her boobs while bending over were bouncing like jelly.....Do check them out....

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 26-07-2011, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwantbustyKim View Post
Got a busty gal to report: Went to have lunch the other day at Beauty World...Was walking near the kopitiam and saw a Peranakan place. Being a peranakan myself, i went to chk out their menu....

Was greeted by this gal waitress in her late 10s or early 20s who din really have good facial features...however when I looked closer...saw her boobs were actually quite massive (D Cup min) IMHO and she's quite slim...Her face I would give a 5/10 rating but her body...mmmm.....quite nice...my type..plus petite and small like my mom.

I saw her scrubbing the table and her boobs while bending over were bouncing like jelly.....Do check them out....
haha i think i know which girl you are talking about.. i go there eat my kambeng soup normally will take a detour to beyo her..

Bugger off advertisement moderators who think I am advertising, I don't need your free lunch.
Old 26-07-2011, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was at paragon last night, atrium have some cosmetics show, and so much elegant Chios there. Eyes can't finish seeing. Below food court area, one fitness centre taking in new memberships, there was a very Chios lady there...not exactly busty, but if you see her, will melt your heart type. She approached me to join, had a chat with her. I had a good ending with her. No la, not those kind of ending bros here normally associate with..lol. Just the number in my pocket.

Have a good bioing time bros!!!
Old 28-07-2011, 06:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

yesterday evening at east coast.

I was jogging and approaching my direction a woman walking with her baby in a pram. She weaing like a FBT singlet type and then wah lau!! her neh neh big and shaking like jelly. I thot bo cheng bra or wat but did not see her neh ji leh. She is not fat but then confirm more than D cup!!

telegram:
Old 28-07-2011, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 19
pizzaboy is a glorious beacon of lightpizzaboy is a glorious beacon of lightpizzaboy is a glorious beacon of lightpizzaboy is a glorious beacon of lightpizzaboy is a glorious beacon of lightpizzaboy is a glorious beacon of light

Clementi Mall sellin arena swimwear, chinese lady 20+ yrs old min C cupper slim waistline nice figure height ard 1.65m chio
Old 28-07-2011, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
panty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was at ktp hosp last week and saw this malay nurse at the day surgery ctr,her name was Noor...., her two things was bouncing as she walk,so firm and solid.
Old 29-07-2011, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
fifaplayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tampines blk 926 12 floor got one super busty and slim milf

F cup 25 waist, chinese 40+ i think
Old 29-07-2011, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 19
castaway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good find Bro Fifaplayer!

Thanks for sharing on F cup milf. Around what time did u saw her? Do u see her often?

I bet a lot of bros will loiter around Blk 926 12th floor liao... I will be damn worried if I'm her husband, nevertheless he is a very lucky man!

Got pics to share? Upz u liao
Old 29-07-2011, 02:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
fifaplayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by castaway View Post
Good find Bro Fifaplayer!

Thanks for sharing on F cup milf. Around what time did u saw her? Do u see her often?

I bet a lot of bros will loiter around Blk 926 12th floor liao... I will be damn worried if I'm her husband, nevertheless he is a very lucky man!

Got pics to share? Upz u liao
got once i followed her lol

lift come out turn left , 2nd last unit

u can take pics and share with me? thx

anyway i saw her quite a few times , she only wear tight clothe

seems like prc to me with kid also

wait , i forgot which floor already , but its the 2nd top floor

dont know 11 or 12

u try go that unit and act like ur a salesman, see got a not
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1