The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2022, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 463 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: TT (甜甜) - AV style Squirter SYT

I think it's time to "play" her a visit.
Has been spending my sperm on Squirting Cheryl!
What sort of erotic tricks she has...I'm really want to discover.
I hope the pimp is reading this b'cos I know her room is next To MM and God knows MM loud moans!
I wish TT could use the living room as her playroom to serve her uncles, teachers, ministers, doctors and perverts!
Old 23-08-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2114 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TT (甜甜) - AV style Squirter SYT

Wow does TT allow FJ? Now Geylang opened also need to think twice if should visit TT or go over Geylang fuck Malaysians or vietbu.
Old 23-08-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
Wow does TT allow FJ? Now Geylang opened also need to think twice if should visit TT or go over Geylang fuck Malaysians or vietbu.
Part of GQ. You can ask
Old 23-08-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
Bro, be prepared with cd, incase GQ happens. You dont want to be in a situation when it is a yes and you are without a cd.
Old 24-08-2022, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
I think it's time to "play" her a visit.
Has been spending my sperm on Squirting Cheryl!
What sort of erotic tricks she has...I'm really want to discover.
I hope the pimp is reading this b'cos I know her room is next To MM and God knows MM loud moans!
I wish TT could use the living room as her playroom to serve her uncles, teachers, ministers, doctors and perverts!
Depends on luck. I visited her 3 weeks back and MM wasn't in, so I jumped at the chance to use the sofa outside. Of course sweet TT say yes.

Its so much more comfortable at the 'living room' where thre's more space and TT will kneel/squat in front of me while i enjoy her mouth licking sucking your dick like a king coming home to his sex slave.
Old 24-08-2022, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 463 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: TT (甜甜) - AV style Squirter SYT

True...playing in the living room is more comfortable than in her room
If MM is around, I think I will coax her to play there.
Cause when MM was alone, I FJ her in the living room, eat her in the toilet while she squirt... I ask if we would play outside with the curtains drawn...she said Hell NO!

I THINk TT is a lil daring when she's alone...
Old 25-08-2022, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Finally managed to try TT after abit of wrong turns (texted SLG Tian Tian and Man Man); many thanks to helpful bros in the forum for sharing!

Looks: syt looks with naughty impish look, fair, long hair, looks mid 20s

Body: slim with slight baby fats on tummy, natural soft B boobs (right boob smaller than left)

Shower: din shower for me

Service: After shower, she wiped dry for me, immed launched into defensive mode asked me pinned her against wall to stimulate her- DFK passionately, lick her neck, suck and lick her soft tits, continue trail down navel, dive into her pussy and she ‘squirted’ warm water in no time, wet my entire face; asked me which package and I opted for full but then realized not applicable as I din bring caps (wapiang); no choice but to do hj, she pinned me on edge of bed, AR and hj done so sensually with dirty talk in btw and moaning, rod was super hard, have to lun 100% to avoid premature KO, so stimulating that along the way I attempted a few times to mount her for raw pussy grind which she gently rejected, so I continue lun lor and this went on for quite awhile; after that she bobian ‘mounted’ me, pressing her pussy against my super hard rod while she continued her hj, while I kept sitting up to dfk her; she fast tiring by now; suddenly she told me she wants to rape me now; without further ado she pinned me down, pulled my hands over my head and tie a rope against the bed frame, blindfolded me and started her ‘SM’ on me, bit/ lick my nips, scrap/ lick balls, furiously hj me till explosive climax, damn song ah never had such stimulating hj experience

Verdict: Song song gao Jurong, very stimulating, when I left it was already a full 55mins, but a big regret din do BJ or full treatment as I din bring caps along; told MM and TT before leaving that I’ll be back for more with a box of condoms to conquer them; they laughed heartily and teased “我们等你哦”;tipped TT for her awesome efforts and left a very sexitified man with jello legs
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 25-08-2022, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Finally managed to try TT after abit of wrong turns (texted SLG Tian Tian and Man Man); many thanks to helpful bros in the forum for sharing!

Body: slim with slight baby fats on tummy, natural soft B boobs (right boob smaller than left)

Service: After shower, she wiped dry for me, immed launched into defensive mode asked me pinned her against wall to stimulate her- DFK passionately, lick her neck, suck and lick her soft tits, continue trail down navel, dive into her pussy and she ‘squirted’ warm water in no time, wet my entire face; asked me which package and I opted for full but then realized not applicable as I din bring caps (wapiang); no choice but to do hj, she pinned me on edge of bed, AR and hj done so sensually with dirty talk in btw and moaning, rod was super hard, have to lun 100% to avoid premature KO, so stimulating that along the way I attempted a few times to mount her for raw pussy grind which she gently rejected, so I continue lun lor and this went on for quite awhile; after that she bobian ‘mounted’ me, pressing her pussy against my super hard rod while she continued her hj, while I kept sitting up to dfk her; she fast tiring by now; suddenly she told me she wants to rape me now; without further ado she pinned me down, pulled my hands over my head and tie a rope against the bed frame, blindfolded me and started her ‘SM’ on me, bit/ lick my nips, scrap/ lick balls, furiously hj me till explosive climax, damn song ah never had such stimulating hj experience

Verdict: Song song gao Jurong, very stimulating, when I left it was already a full 55mins, but a big regret din do BJ or full treatment as I din bring caps along; told MM and TT before leaving that I’ll be back for more with a box of condoms to conquer them; they laughed heartily and teased “我们等你哦”;tipped TT for her awesome efforts and left a very sexitified man with jello legs
Thats a first bro, you opted for AR with HJ but excluded the BBBJ in between?
Old 25-08-2022, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
Guess he looking for bj rather than bbbj
Old 25-08-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 4
Justin482 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post

Hey can share ctc
Old 25-08-2022, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
flareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud of

Please share ctc
Old 25-08-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
torrent88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can advise the famages for TT and her list of service available? Thanks
Old 25-08-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
torrent88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone advise the damages for TT? Any website showing her profile?
Old 25-08-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
I opted for full but with bj ie capped.
But since din bring CDs I can’t have either of that.
So she threw in abit of AR, not full assault on it though.
And then since I can control and tahan her awesome hj skills, she blindfolded and mild SM me, bit my nips and gentle slap my balls, rod, butt etc
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 25-08-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

For bros asking for contact, the hp number I used is on pg 1 of this thread.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1