The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2023, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2987 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to find G-Cups Alice?

What to do? How often u see F cup? Jav got no F cup until Hitomi, Kano Ai etc come
Old 28-11-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
jamuses is one of the Best!jamuses is one of the Best!jamuses is one of the Best!jamuses is one of the Best!

Apparently, more and more people are saying they had sex with Alice alr. I started with 500 and it went to 800 for latest time I had sex with her. Now I stopped too.
Old 28-11-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
What to do? How often u see F cup? Jav got no F cup until Hitomi, Kano Ai etc come
You pump water into a balloon you gets the same feel of an F cup. What u obsessed is only the lady's breast. Your brain is not in the right balanced of having great sex.
On the bed you are lousy lover.

Last edited by Newsasap; 28-11-2023 at 03:16 PM.
Old 28-11-2023, 03:06 PM
Samster

jamuses is one of the Best!jamuses is one of the Best!jamuses is one of the Best!jamuses is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyandshiny View Post
Still no FR ?

I thought someone here claims to have Fucked her.

And some others wanted to try?

FRs are to educate others as to can or cannot. Let others make an educated choice on services and ML.

If everyone selfish and don't write FR, very bro here will be carrot tops.
Okay, as someone who has tried a couple of times. I can say. The price is way high. Previously it was 500-600 before COVID. Now around 1k. I got a guy say 1.5k. for the price, guys will want to try once to finally experience it. Finally able to see her pussy. But after the session, you will know it wasn't worth it. She quite vanilla. Capped BJ. Penetration for a 5-10 mins and she will say her pussy pain alr. Not the slutty kind. Just standard. Just get your standard boobfuck enough. 1k for fuck is nonsense.
Old 28-11-2023, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 15
hornyandshiny is one of the Best!hornyandshiny is one of the Best!hornyandshiny is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamuses View Post
Okay, as someone who has tried a couple of times. I can say. The price is way high. Previously it was 500-600 before COVID. Now around 1k. I got a guy say 1.5k. for the price, guys will want to try once to finally experience it. Finally able to see her pussy. But after the session, you will know it wasn't worth it. She quite vanilla. Capped BJ. Penetration for a 5-10 mins and she will say her pussy pain alr. Not the slutty kind. Just standard. Just get your standard boobfuck enough. 1k for fuck is nonsense.
Bro...thanks for your short FR.
Capped BJ means my dream of CIM is gone.

Her pussy nicely shaved? Tight? Pink or blackish colour?

Really thx for your FR. Go look for JAP AV star better value for money then.
Old 28-11-2023, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyandshiny View Post
Bro...thanks for your short FR.
Capped BJ means my dream of CIM is gone.

Her pussy nicely shaved? Tight? Pink or blackish colour?

Really thx for your FR. Go look for JAP AV star better value for money then.
Not fully shave, got hair here and there but no bush. Last time the first time ever, I remember very tight. Now slight right. Pink, no smell. Just the experience was meh. Yeah, only cap bj
Old 28-11-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
tokyonomad1955 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: How to find G-Cups Alice?

Quote:
Not fully shave, got hair here and there but no bush. Last time the first time ever, I remember very tight. Now slight right. Pink, no smell. Just the experience was meh. Yeah, only cap bj
I also had cap bj from the sister, D*D*. Blow lasted less than 1-2 minutes then say mouth ache, can only finish with hands. Not worth the extra costs.
Old 28-11-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyonomad1955 View Post
I also had cap bj from the sister, D*D*. Blow lasted less than 1-2 minutes then say mouth ache, can only finish with hands. Not worth the extra costs.
Then never cut their tip to HJ? Worse case see whether they dare report police or not
Old 28-11-2023, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Recent? At the shop?
Old 28-11-2023, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

+1. Delete her wechat as she constantly keep sending wechat moments on ppl who either airplane or not visiting her enough. Then even feeling more sicked that her sister doing the same. I do feel sympathy of them being airplaned or bumping into some weird person. But I oso don’t understand what’s point for them to keep posting ppl’s identity. Don’t feel comfortable to see them keep delivering negative messages or emotions over wechat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaankaden View Post
I’m a former supporter of Alice. Had been patronizing her for many years (since her Duxton/Chinatown days) until I finally decided to delete her contact off of WeChat earlier this year. Simply grew tired of her constant broadcast messages threatening to blacklist brothers who don’t visit her regularly enough. Her breasts and nipples are spectacular, but her personality does leave a little to be desired. She’s quite entitled, to say the least. In any case, after a considerable amount of time and effort, I have managed to get her to agree to an FJ session. She wanted $600 or $650 for it, and I agreed. Do note that this was before COVID, so she’s probably adjusted her asking price upwards since. The experience itself was good, but ultimately nothing special. It was more so the thrill of finally unlocking her. I only did it once. All my visits to her thereafter were the standard HJ package without the boob fuck upgrade. Hope this helps fellow bros here.
Old 01-01-2024, 05:24 AM
Samster

What is Alice number? Doesn't seem to work any more?
Old 01-01-2024, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
tokyonomad1955 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
What is Alice number? Doesn't seem to work any more?
I think maybe she changed her number. Nowadays, she just want to be the boss of the shop don't want to work. Only join in the last 5mins to charge double tarma with her sis.

Less work with more money.

Only use Wechat unless you her super regulars or rich "bf".
Old 01-01-2024, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 916 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think maybe she changed her number. Nowadays, she just want to be the boss of the shop don't want to work. Only join in the last 5mins to charge double tarma with her sis.

Less work with more money.

Only use Wechat unless you her super regulars or rich "bf".
This kind of working attitude oso got so many ppl look for her arh, why arh? ,,

Super regular some more lei, dunno what to say la, speechless sial ..
Old 19-03-2024, 04:35 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8051 / Power: 27
devildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Guys,

So between Alice & Alice’s sister Eva, who has the bigger breasts?

Are there any other ladies in Singapore who have bigger breasts than them?

Thank You 🙏

Last edited by devildick; 19-03-2024 at 06:48 PM.
Old 20-03-2024, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by devildick View Post
Hey Guys,

So between Alice & Alice’s sister Eva, who has the bigger breasts?

Are there any other ladies in Singapore who have bigger breasts than them?

Thank You 🙏
Eva tits bigger. Not easy to find as big la.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1