The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 16
virtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Hanoi

Anyone visiting Hanoi next year month or 2 months time? Want to meet and say hi for a coffee? I manage to meet up one guy from here and have a good chat. Also wondering have anyone tried sapa?

My last trip to Hanoi I manage to convince a 21 yr old university student to stay with me for 4 days. Looking to go back to Hanoi for more action
Old 25-04-2023, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
timok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in Hanoi this weekend, just wondering what is current play scene in Hanoi? The only one I know of is neko nuru massage.

Also any recommendation for nightclub and drinking place?
Old 25-04-2023, 05:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timok View Post
Will be in Hanoi this weekend, just wondering what is current play scene in Hanoi? The only one I know of is neko nuru massage.

Also any recommendation for nightclub and drinking place?
Seriously why bother to be in hanoi or Vietnam for this weekend...nothing happened and all night entertainment had to close early for Reunification Day...

5 days holidays starting 29 April to 3 May...most Vietnamese will travel...not many shops open...

Most major cities will be empty...

Sapa, Ha Long Bay will be crowded...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 02-05-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 7
Thechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of light

Hi will be visiting Vietnam soon, Would like to know if there is any message place to recommend. Be it clean or hanky panky? whats the rate there? and is it safe? First visit.
Old 08-05-2023, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
wilburwilbur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just arrived in Hanoi today, already got people disturb me on WeChat. But I read Google that branded hotels do not let girls go up to guest room, so no outcall liao?
Old 09-05-2023, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
raredaredevil is Cool - loads of Potential

I miss Hanoi, has one of the best nightlife in Asia. Just buy a beer from the minimart, go to Old Quarter and have a blast there. So many cute Vietnamese girls there to Caucasian backpackers. My fondest memory was in 2017, met a German guy who tried to pick up a hot Vietnamese girl in a big group playing scissor paper stone and if he wins, he gets to kiss the girl. He lost. I went over and helped to wing him and ended up partying with the group and him. Good times.
Old 10-05-2023, 05:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
feelzman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any1 heard of haiphong / do son?
Old 10-05-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by feelzman View Post
Any1 heard of haiphong / do son?
https://sbfsg.fun/showthread.php?t=506129

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 15-05-2023, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 20
Young_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helos View Post
Stayed in Hanoi old quarters and found a FL on WeChat for 1m VND per shot. Came to my hotel and damn can still rmb bonking her in front of the full length mirror 😋

Definitely video call to check though
still have the wechat contact?
Old 17-05-2023, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 19
yanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Making my first trip to Hanoi, are there any hairwash salons where we select the ladies, similar to HCM?

Thanks
Old 18-05-2023, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 7
Birdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of light

can pick up from bars
Old 18-05-2023, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 7
Birdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of light

miss viet alot man
Old 18-05-2023, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by virtualpika View Post
Anyone visiting Hanoi next year month or 2 months time? Want to meet and say hi for a coffee? I manage to meet up one guy from here and have a good chat. Also wondering have anyone tried sapa?

My last trip to Hanoi I manage to convince a 21 yr old university student to stay with me for 4 days. Looking to go back to Hanoi for more action
I am thinking of going to Hanoi in June. Have been flying to Ho Chi Minh for business regularly and I noticed the tickets are super cheap. Less than $150. Hanoi is 2x more expensive for flight ticket but it's still my favourite city in Vietnam. Girls there are prettier and I like their culture better.
Old 18-05-2023, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanz View Post
Making my first trip to Hanoi, are there any hairwash salons where we select the ladies, similar to HCM?

Thanks
I've never seen this in Hanoi. This seems to be more of a HCM thing.
Old 24-05-2023, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kiatchua999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hello bros,

Anyone know if Hotel Fortuna Boss KTV is still operating? If yes can let me know the ST rates and possible to book rooms directly with Mamasan?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1