The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2023, 02:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Parklane things

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCloudy View Post
Was at Parklane today, had Tina , 130 all in.

Enhanced boobs but other than that a well maintained body with nice shape.
Was pretty rushed, about 20 minutes only before she said we had to end.

Would only RTF if price drop further, or at least if she threw in an actual massage.
Which Tina?
Old 15-10-2023, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Went to Pl yesterday and did a walk around to see who was around, mostly everyone was there except XQ, her shop was closed. Went to L2 and say the 2 behind security counter. Looks ok and one of them had night big tits. Has anyone tried them?

Went to L5 and saw Tang Li and decided to give her a try. 2nd time i fucked her. First time was when she was at OT. Went into the room and grabbed those huge tits and sucked on them. Yes, she's chubbier now and older, not spring chicken. Started with a BBJ then got her on her back and pounded away.Let her climb on top and her riding me while i sucked those tits then finally doggy with her tits flopping about. Left a happy man though 2 blues and 4 reds poorer. She mentioed she liked OT better cause there more clients but PL is quiet. I was there at about 3:30 and i was her only customer so far.
Old 15-10-2023, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Kudos to yr towkay fren.
But also not quite true abt others.
If by ^bangla^ you mean anyone of south asian origin not only bangladeshi, i can tell u as absolute fact, seen when i was there various sundays .

L3 joey, old woman next to joey, L2 viet helen lightskin, L5 viet tanned Helen and neighbour, all take, and do not have this prejudice. One time i went to shag tanned helen i had to wait, young indian/tamil looking guy came out & i wen in i joked ^good?^ she told me ""like...big cock..nice"" lol

Maybe some of the older PRC have this prejudice but also not all
Thanks bro for this info! Besides Joey and that L5 hairy elbow ML that were mentioned, any idea who else got accept Bangla?
Old 15-10-2023, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

I suppose most of them will accept as long the price is right
Old 15-10-2023, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 11
chimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

visited parklane some months back. tried the lvl 2 shop closest to back exit.
didnt get the ML name but she was a viet(?) lady in sports bra.

lure me in already change tune and quote me 300 for everything. cb i first day born ah? end up 120 for bj and full roam. she had a great body but i already regretted going in the moment she tried to overcharge me.

Looks: 8/10 (late 20s, good complexion, little to no make up)
Massage: 3/10 (piano massage with teasing)
Body: 9/10 (smooth skin, fit kind of lean, average butt)
Boobs: 10/10 (natural b>c, thick brown nips)
BJ: 9/10 (great effort, lots of sound effect, good suction)
RTM: no because im not a carrot.
Old 15-10-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimera117 View Post
visited parklane some months back. tried the lvl 2 shop closest to back exit.
didnt get the ML name but she was a viet(?) lady in sports bra.

lure me in already change tune and quote me 300 for everything. cb i first day born ah? end up 120 for bj and full roam. she had a great body but i already regretted going in the moment she tried to overcharge me.

Looks: 8/10 (late 20s, good complexion, little to no make up)
Massage: 3/10 (piano massage with teasing)
Body: 9/10 (smooth skin, fit kind of lean, average butt)
Boobs: 10/10 (natural b>c, thick brown nips)
BJ: 9/10 (great effort, lots of sound effect, good suction)
RTM: no because im not a carrot.

This is ligjtskin helen or 'helen 2'
Yea she does that...if she can.
I walk in give her 130...and shag her. End of.
U need to tell not ask n be more assertive

Helen 1 ..more tanned..currently L5 if not off, less of the game playing than this one.
Old 15-10-2023, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post
Thanks bro for this info! Besides Joey and that L5 hairy elbow ML that were mentioned, any idea who else got accept Bangla?

I mean dude?? Is that not what one just wrote about above?
Old 15-10-2023, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TedPoo is Cool - loads of Potential

I always like to eat at Isle then walk around the whole building… most of the time their doors are open and they are just playing their phone (esp level 3 nearer carpark).. i guess the PL is not discreet enough in the afternoon
Old 15-10-2023, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Pussyloves is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCloudy View Post
Was at Parklane today, had Tina , 130 all in.

Enhanced boobs but other than that a well maintained body with nice shape.
Was pretty rushed, about 20 minutes only before she said we had to end.

Would only RTF if price drop further, or at least if she threw in an actual massage.
Is it the Tina from OT? Damn long nv see her alr
Old 16-10-2023, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Niwusir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L3, 2nd shop from toilet, has anyone tried before? Got that MILF OL looks 😬
Old 16-10-2023, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niwusir View Post
L3, 2nd shop from toilet, has anyone tried before? Got that MILF OL looks 😬

Sure,

Shop nearest toilet = old lady trying really hard w the makeup

2nd shop...is Joey

Short, small naturals, tiny body
Can get all for 100
Old 18-10-2023, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 5
Ravager is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRavager is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Kudos to yr towkay fren.
But also not quite true abt others.
If by ^bangla^ you mean anyone of south asian origin not only bangladeshi, i can tell u as absolute fact, seen when i was there various sundays .

L3 joey, old woman next to joey, L2 viet helen lightskin, L5 viet tanned Helen and neighbour, all take, and do not have this prejudice. One time i went to shag tanned helen i had to wait, young indian/tamil looking guy came out & i wen in i joked ^good?^ she told me ""like...big cock..nice"" lol

Maybe some of the older PRC have this prejudice but also not all
Yeah pretty sure they accept all races, maybe cos a Chinese guy bargaining on behalf for a Banglahdeshi so they scared is a set up. Even before OT aun- girls move in, they were already accepting migrant workers, Indian bros and even Malay bros
Old 18-10-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post
That L5 slim dua neh one is desperate for money one, she actually accept biz from Bangala worker before

She got one mole on her face , and has very hairy arms. U look at her elbows u can see got alot of unshaved hair sticking out

Anyways, story is that my towkay friend who is doing contractor work brought his Bangala workers to a certain unit in that building to do some repairs, and happened to pass by that L5 slim dua neh unit and the Bangala worker was smitten with her and told his boss (my towkay friend)

So several days later, my friend returned and paid her to let his Bangala worker fuck her (with condom of course). My friend say he ask almost the whole parklane building ML already, none are willing to accept Bangala biz except this ML

As to why my friend so generous paid for his bangala worker...let's just say that this bangala dude is really a good character lah, got help my friend with alot of stuff whether be it work or personal since working under him 5 years ago
Oh. Didn’t notice her hairy arms. My eyes were at her big nehneh
Old 18-10-2023, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 8
2Fast4Lust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ok la parklane now quite happening Liao.

Went over 2 days ago... Want to window shopping... Walk up to and walk past the first few and boom, tina waved to me and told he she just shifted from OT to PL.

Tmd jitao grab my cock and la Ji with me before she close the door. Anyway, Tina is my go to for quite awhile as she delivers very good service and non rushed so no complaints. Only thing is I didn't get to window shop!!! Next time need go take different route to to see her then brain cannot function
Old 18-10-2023, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Where is Tina shop at? Lvl 5?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1