The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
soda

Old 19-05-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1141 / Power: 21
LinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud of
Re: Post cum polishing + male squirting

Thanks jikl bro fr the recommendation.

Managed to book a slot with BB. Her massage skill was good as well, she uses her strength well. And the main highlight was the squirting. The feeling is weird, like peeing. Was holding it fr a while and she told me to let it go....
And I rocket it off to the curtain twice..lol
Old 19-05-2023, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
mrbenben88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this is sth new! can anyone share their contacts?
Old 19-05-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Nazzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share as well thanks
Old 19-05-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1788 / Power: 22
jlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinLaoBei View Post
Thanks jikl bro fr the recommendation.

Managed to book a slot with BB. Her massage skill was good as well, she uses her strength well. And the main highlight was the squirting. The feeling is weird, like peeing. Was holding it fr a while and she told me to let it go....
And I rocket it off to the curtain twice..lol

Glad you enjoyed. Had up your points
Old 19-05-2023, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4862 / Power: 20
liewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond reputeliewkc2503 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlkl View Post
Those Samsters who got the contact from me, please make advance booking. Best if you can book 1 day in advance. 99% of the time, you won't get a slot by walking in without advance booking..
Bro, can share the CTC ,like to try the NEW SENSUAL experence
Old 19-05-2023, 07:36 PM
Samster

jlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant future

Not sharing baobao contact for time being as her schedule was packed daily. Will be sharing Lisa's contact instead. Note that Lisa doesn't do squirting or so called polishing. She is specialized in waxing and kidney massage. Samster who wanna try Lisa skill may pm me but the previous requirement applies. Newbies who had shared at least 3 fr may pm as well.

Ps: those who up my points, please leave your nick so I know who is who. As for those who doesn't meet the requirement nor shared at least 3 fr and yet still wanna try to get contact, you will be zapped. Sorry I got to do this, otherwise my mailbox will be flooded in no time. Thanks

Last edited by jlkl; 19-05-2023 at 07:47 PM.
Old 20-05-2023, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 15
masala deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasala deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Many thanks to for the ctc for BB.

Her service is tip top. When polish my lil brother’s head…the feeling is fantastic.
I really hope i can find time to see her again.
Old 20-05-2023, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by masala View Post

Her service is tip top. When polish my lil brother’s head…the feeling is fantastic.
Her jg is good so try to go to her for regular maintenance.
Old 21-05-2023, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15469 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Her jg is good so try to go to her for regular maintenance.
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 21-05-2023, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15469 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masala View Post

WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 21-05-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 11
katekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Thank you for the fr. Had up your points.
Given out her contact to so many, most tried but chosen not to share their experience.
I couldn't take the sensitivity of it too that's why I always asked her not to do it for me. Haha

Bro, can share with me also?
Old 21-05-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 5
Dda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Those Samsters who got the contact from me, please make advance booking. Best if you can book 1 day in advance. 99% of the time, you won't get a slot by walking in without advance booking..
Hi Bro , can share the ctc and damages? Thanks!
Old 21-05-2023, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by katekboy View Post
Bro, can share with me also?
No, sorry I can't share with you. Your past postings are mainly asking or sharing contact with you.
Old 21-05-2023, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 15
Motorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to all

FR on BB. Thanks to Bro jlkl for sharing. Booked a session with ML BB and proceeded to location after getting a reply from ML.

Location was easy to find and with ample parking spaces.

The massage was really good. Good strength, right knots and on points. Good pace too. This ML is a professional in this area, nothing to complain about. She was rather friendly and chatting was really easy and make the whole experience so much more relaxed.

After a good 40mins of really good massage, was told to flip over. Before she started her really skillful polishing service, she made the effort to explained what she will be doing, what she was going to do and how she will be doing it. I was shocked because she is really professional and the feeling and sensation were ootw. At around 12mins into the service I couldn't hold it any longer and burst my fire!!!

What was so special was that I shot really high up and to be frank I have never shot this distance before. She did not stop there the polishing continues and with twist and twirl of her hands, sometimes stopping with a tight grip in between, I experienced another sensation of the big O and this time, uncontrollably fluid were shot. It feels like my own piss but I wasn't even thinking of peeing throughout. It's a very special and good experience. She repeats the polishing, twist and twirl, stopping with tight grip several times more until I told her to stop because I could feel my legs jelly by now.

Overall a very unique and special experience. I believe her way really helps men to regain our live firiing power. I seen it myself and highly recommend to visit her and try for yourself.

Please do not ask me for contact or pm me. Please ask bro jlkl for contact because it's his lobang. We should respect him and the ML.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Massage: 10/10
Polishing: 1000/10
Overall experience 9.5/10

RTM: For Sure!!!

Thanks again Bro jlkl!
Old 21-05-2023, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 15
Motorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to all
Quote:
No, sorry I can't share with you. Your past postings are mainly asking or sharing contact with you.
Up you my humble points for sharing this good experience!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1