The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2024, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 7
xcapex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxcapex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bubble Massage Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starx88 View Post
The best bubble bath i had and will go back is at BMC level 3.
It's on a waterbed where you get full wash down from head to toes in full birthday suit.
Can share ctc
Old 19-03-2024, 10:03 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 1
zenmaster10 is a glorious beacon of lightzenmaster10 is a glorious beacon of lightzenmaster10 is a glorious beacon of lightzenmaster10 is a glorious beacon of lightzenmaster10 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Hey bros, i got lobang for bubble massage priced at $88 at central area. Below ML is Xiaoyu, she has slimmed down alot and those senior bros would hv known her for her Juagen. Try their bubble massage + edging + Juagen! No horse run

Those interested can pm me for xiaoyu ctc.

Thanks bro for the contact. Indeed Xiaoyu slim down alot sia! She is making my didi so hard the entire session but I chosen not to release that day. Her Juagen is so effective and can feel it damn well after 2-3 days

I wonder any bros managed to unlock her? LOLs just curious
Old 20-03-2024, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Zane040404 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake-eater View Post
I took the bubble option before at 2 places. My first was at this spa along upper paya lebar but I forgot the name, remembered the reno was very new and quite posh. Took the package because it was actually cheaper than the 89 package. But it was so so only, actually felt cold afterwards with the water and soap..
The 2nd bubble bath I had was at Yu Spa near Beauty world. This was the one I enjoyed. The rubbing was more sensual and the ML covered a bigger potion of my body down to my hips. True this is a 88 shop but what you pay is what you get sometimes. Anyway this spa does have many ML who are decent lookers. I had a peek of them sitting outside when I drove past for lunch which was why I tried this place for the first time.
Have anyone tried Kelly from this spa. Was arnd the area and saw her in person buying food. She looks as good or better than her photos!
Old 23-03-2024, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Errrhhh this is the Xiao You at St George? Walao photo damn overly PSed leh....
Agreed with you…..
Old 25-03-2024, 04:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 10
scoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenmaster10 View Post
Thanks bro for the contact. Indeed Xiaoyu slim down alot sia! She is making my didi so hard the entire session but I chosen not to release that day. Her Juagen is so effective and can feel it damn well after 2-3 days

Hi, also curious, anyone unlock her and what is the dmg? Can pm me. Tk u
Old 25-03-2024, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 14
fishinthesea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Yeah I visited her for JG previously at Central area along NE line. She learnt her JG skills from Ling Ling Jie so it's good.

And yes, she has lost weight and allows release after JG 😁
Mind sharing contact?
Old 25-03-2024, 07:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Jamesbonk1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake-eater View Post
To fellow samsters who PMed me on who did the soapy massage for me, i actually had the malay ML Baby assigned to me the first time. She started with a very strong bone cracking massage before getting ready for the soapy after about 15min later. Ended with a GQ which was both sensual and edging. Lots of teasing throughout the whole session. Not many malay ML around so worth my money for sure.
Bro can share CTC and DMG thanks in advance
Old 26-03-2024, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
EnterHeroSaga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Hey bros, i got lobang for bubble massage priced at $88 at central area. Below ML is Xiaoyu, she has slimmed down alot and those senior bros would hv known her for her Juagen. Try their bubble massage + edging + Juagen! No horse run

Those interested can pm me for xiaoyu ctc.

Bro can pm contacts? Thanks in advance
Old 26-03-2024, 03:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
clorets369 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

Bro mind to pm me Xiao Yu contact
Old 26-03-2024, 07:05 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3878 / Power: 5
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clorets369 View Post
Bro mind to pm me Xiao Yu contact
Sure sharing to u later
Old 26-03-2024, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
[QUOTE=snake-eater;23120483]I went back to take the bubble maasage at yu spa again and was allocated the new girl Coco. Quite a looker and pleasant personality. Very soft hands and I enjoyed the overall session , together with the GQ at the end.

[/QUOTE

Total damage ?
Old 26-03-2024, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 10
scoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to all

Quote:

Any FR on Xiaoyu?
Old 28-03-2024, 10:53 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 1
zenmaster10 is a glorious beacon of lightzenmaster10 is a glorious beacon of lightzenmaster10 is a glorious beacon of lightzenmaster10 is a glorious beacon of lightzenmaster10 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyts View Post
Any FR on Xiaoyu?
Sure, Xiaoyu is small size and slim down alot since i knew her. Not for boobs lovee i always request full edging and JG session with her unless i want to do the bubble massage to add more sensual to the whole experience. All market pricing and u can check with her.

Her JG is the main course for the whole session as she will service your didi (just like we need to sevice our car) End of the session she will offer to release for u
Old 02-04-2024, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 3
waffle22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone can recc the chioest or best sensual in yu spa? want to try but get landmine too many times.. pm if can, really appreciate
Old 02-04-2024, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 2
Jazzsinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by waffle22 View Post
anyone can recc the chioest or best sensual in yu spa? want to try but get landmine too many times.. pm if can, really appreciate
The most chio action provider was former Coco who left the shores last December. Tried Yoyo and Amy a few weeks ago. Massage is acceptable for both and normal Cat 1 action but all ML there photos online are PS by 25% so manage your expectations.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1