The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 26-01-2016, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Went off to Nagoya spa n massage.....wanted to try out their facial......but saw a bunch of guys outside sipping chinese tea....i think.....so didnt went in.
Anyone knows the facial is for guys also?
It's unisex,bro

Quote:
Walk around.....then saw this idola massage. 1 hr massage 60k. No pic album.
Ok....going for massage anyway.....was led to 2nd level.....big room with curtian partition. Light was very dim n air con was weak.
Massage lady came and was a mature type.....massage with cream was good n solid.
No GQ pop.....i would hv declined anyway. Done in 1 hr sharp.
Bro,mind can share approximate loc of tis idola? Thx

Quote:
I was thinking maybe im more comfortable being alone rather than order a chick....coz normally i could hv spent my time in massage shop, shopping, ktv singing or watch movie.....i can do what i want without asking someone.....
With the chick....things become very complicated.
I was thinking such things......then i fell asleep....
I sometime have tis feeling too. It's like having to take care of another gf.

Once u r used to it,it shld be alright,especially once u are comfortable w sm regular few girls. I knw i can trust her enuff to go out anywhere & leave her in the room & leave behind sm $ for her food.
Old 26-01-2016, 10:17 PM
Samster

iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer84 View Post
IMO and little to nth past experiences, the best joints are New Berry, Permata Indah and Indah 2 in no specific order if anyone(I'm assuming 1st time newbies here since I myself am a newbie and if I had no problem with these joints then you shldnt be)needs a problemless ceweks during their stay in batam.
Hmm,hav u tried goldbird?

Next time ask okt if u r allow to go behind the curtain rm to see their girls.Every joint also got their share of hidden treasure (震店之宝).

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodopunk View Post
Encounter 1st: Photo 90% same as real person, engage for ST. Nothing to shout everything SOP. Damage 350k
Bro,next time stay Utama hotel,behind hotel plenty of massage shps offer 200k fj & if u give em extra 50k-100k more,u may be in for a surprise. Of course confirm is girl.
Old 26-01-2016, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
a lot of bros here go to btm to clock their rifle on a regular basis. I dn't knw wat others tink,but i tink it's a healthy life style.
Well.....basically i go there to relax....i feel very hectic working in sg.....stress up.
Go batam.....things suddenly becomes very slow.....
Best point is not much crowd at eating places.
Hotels n makan is cheap too.
Sometimes i do get giggles from locals who found out i dun understand Indonesian much....but im not offended at all.
Smiles n giggles from those cute indon retail gals......priceless.
Old 26-01-2016, 10:34 PM
Samster

MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro,mind can share approximate loc of tis idola?
Im quite bad with maps n i walk around using landmarks.
I guess this Idola is on the street leading towards hana.....
I remember i was walking back towards hana n this idola is on my right.
Think is the street where instar is. About there.....cant be far off.
It is quite a non eye catching shop.....n there is no photo album.....n it is almost empty......haha.
Old 26-01-2016, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hmm,hav u tried goldbird?

Next time ask okt if u r allow to go behind the curtain rm to see their girls.Every joint also got their share of hidden treasure (震店之宝).
I guess their hidden gems the price also super atas?
After you post this, goldbird will be seeing many ppl asking to look at their curtain room.....lol.

Since you mention utama.....i did enquire at kaha batam center when i reach on sat morning.....the lady quote me 385k. Not sure what room though.
Old 26-01-2016, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Im at batam now.....w new berry chick next to me on the bed....lol.
Hehehe...how's that feeling? Good isnt it?

Quote:
Everything was smooth until reach batam center terminal.
Seemed like the queue is long n there appears to be control of ppl into the custom area.
The btm customs abit siao.....but no choice. We are in their territory.
It appears the customs are taking more time to check pp n more officers at the xray station.
Spent like 30 mins to go thru. Immediately went to sindo counter to book my return tics.
Yea,i think it is becos of the recent Jakarta bombing. Security has been stepped up in most tourist area in Indonesia. In my last trip on Jan,even Harbour Bay were long queued. I think as the days draws nearer to CNY,situation will be worse.

Quote:
The recep initially told me 700k total....but later told me only 670k.
Coz sunday rate is 320k for the same room. Great. Honest chap here.
In some Batam hotels,Sundays were considered as weekday. Applies to Kaha too,hehehe...

Quote:
He pass me helmet, i decline....he told got polis check.....
On the way....really got polis....so wear the helmet.
I wont advise bros here using the ojek......cos looks to be dangerous on big roads.
Took about 15 mins n reach liao. He suggested he wait for me while i pray....
But told him i take very long. He can leave.....Then the ojek ask for extra 10k....dunno what crap reason he gave....nabei....give him 40k....
The area really looks out of the way but it is near batam centre.
To be contd.....
Yea,i suggest when taking ojek,better put on helmet and when take taxi if you are taking the vehicle commander seat,better put on seat belt. Lots of police motorbikes and cars on patrol. And they can fine anyone with the smallest offence.

I have this experience before,i took a taxi from Formosa hotel to somewhere,the taxi quoted me 50k from point A to point B,he will ask me if i want to use him to return back to hotel after i reach my destination,i told him "yes" and during the return,he only charge me 40k for the ride back.

Just sharing.

Quote:
The temple is big......and looks peaceful. I like this place.
Not much ppl.....but occasionally there are tour buses.
There is a school nearby...so after school the students will stay here to wait for their parents to fetch them.
The halls are clean as the workers mop frequently. What i like is the one joss stick per urn suggestion. It helps to cut down smoke. All along, my parents told me to use 3 joss sticks.......haha.
Yes,me too..like this place. Did you notice the student's behavior when they past by a room of some particular Buddha/Deity statue? Just outside the room (they didnt step inside) whenever they past by,they will bow down to show respect. I am really impress by this behavior. It has given me the impression that the school has taught the children and students good.

The next time if you are there ,give a go at the vegetarian restaurant there. Cheap and good stuffs,hehehe...

Picture below shows what i wish to say about joss stick burning. And very meaningful too.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 26-01-2016, 10:56 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I spent almost 2 hrs there......taking pics n roaming ard. I guess i most likely wont visit again as it is out of the way.....so i took many pics......haha.
The problem seemed to be going back.....
There is a taxi tent just outside the temple.......turn right.
Ojek again.....was quoted 25k to fomosa.....ok....
Going back appears to be faster.....ask the ojek to drop me at sari jaya coz i wanted to visit the barber.
Great haircut plus shave ......25k.
Just curious,if anyone here has tried any Hair Saloon in Batam that has hanky panky?

Hehehe...i dont ask this question for nothing. I will be looking into this kind of places soon.

Quote:
Went back hotel to wash up.....hanky panky time.
I remember happy massage 8.....ah.....found it based on bro newyorker n nono's messages.
Directly opposite prima asia seperate by a smelly big canal.
Enter n got like 15 chicks. Consider is 4.45pm btm time.
The mummy looks like indian n speaks good english.
Quality not bad....saw one sexy chinese looking cewek who looks like those sg ol.....chio....quoted 1.4m.....but mummy say will lower to 1.3m....
Saw the chick holding a smartphone......oops.....anyway price to high.....unless can reduced to 1m.....but no chance ba.....so walk out
Hehehe...Happy 8 was never a low priced booking joint to start off with. In my perspective,it is the 2nd highest priced booking joint. Anyway,glad you found that place. 1.3 million rupiah girls there are those "cute-looking" girls,hehehe...the mami told me,if i want those cute cute kind,surely will be 1.3 million rupiah and above,hehehe...1.2 million rupiah can still be achieve during weekdays with a good bargaining technique,be it with taxi or not. (i am speaking on my own perspective,other bros experience may be different)

Quote:
Decided to go Nice massage.....took the suite room for 1 hr massage....choose a lady from the pic album.
Was led to 2nd floor.....the suite room not much to shout at....mattress on the floor n a tissue box. Lights very dim. Lucky no mosquitoes.
Massage lady arrive....as usual , the pic was touch up n the real one looks much older.
Still acceptable. Massage skill nothing much to say.
What piss me off is she brought hp inside n she spent some time chatting n whatsup.
It was only 20 mins n she pop the GQ. Open mouth 200k for hj....but managed to bring down to 100k....but no taking off clothes.....what the heck.....just grab her boobs w clothes on. All done n it is only 40 mins n she keeps yawning....
See? Some bros can have a good time,some bros can have a not-so-good time in the same place served by different girls. I usually dont choose girls from album,i ask receptionist to get a girl who can do good massage and off i went to the room,hehehe...everyone's habit is different.

Quote:
Went to dc mall to eat my dinner at BFC. Went to diamond mart to buy my groceries.
Went back hotel to drop off my stuffs.
Still got time.....so decided to go Sunboss.
There are many ppl.....and the prices ar indeed attractive.
The changing room even needs an attendent. The first is for ladies n the guys will be on the 2nd lvl.
I spent abt 2 hrs there....many great stuffs.
But buying trousers n jeans will posed a problem becoz most sizes are 27 to 30.
There are a couple of nice jackets worth taking a look....n bermudas too.
Didnt bought anything coz not in need....
Went back hotel as the store announced it is closing soon.
Just in time to catch the man u v soton match.....
Ended first day.....
Glad to know you like the Sunboss at Citywalk. Try take a look at their sports shoes on the 2nd floor. I bought quite a load of it back to Sillypore,hehehe...and at S$10 to S$18 a pair.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 26-01-2016, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
MovingTarget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas88 View Post
What's the charges of Hotel Baloi?
I have stayed in this hotel twice, 2 months ago, and have booked 2 rooms last week for 4 Feb to 6 Feb, the cost for superior room I paid through Agoda is S$73.60 per night, including tax with 2 free breakfast.

The room is cleaned, no smell from toilet sewerage & cigarette and high floor. On one side, you will see the sea and the other BCS mall & Swimming pool.

Note: If you are a smoker and tend to smoke in room, ask for smoking room instead to save yourself from being fine. The recept will explain before checking in.
Old 27-01-2016, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr20k View Post
Is the booking joint price different on weekend and weekday?
Usually its about the same. But there is a bargained price and non-bargained price in booking joint at most time or at some point you can call it with taxi and with no taxi price. (note : some joint,some OKT dont entertain bargaining at all) Most time if you show that you are 1st timer or inexperience to some joint or certain okt,the mark up will be higher. Mark up will always be high for almost everything in Indonesia w/o a menu for almost everyone. Always at least try to bargain downward. Its their buisness culture to bargain.

For your further reference on how i would bargain in Batam :

https://sbfsg.fun/showpost.p...ostcount=33752

However,not everyone will have the same experience tho. And in most part of Indonesia where you are suppose to bargain and yet didnt,be prepare to pay the full price and get chop.

Supply and demand controls the market in Batam (feel kind of common sense to say this).

They were my perspectives.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 27-01-2016, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodopunk View Post
Maybe just to input some information on the sector where no bros would like to try, however, as a adventurous beings and lazy bastard i decide to rely on our beloved mobile on doing the job on bridging to some dangerous market at Batam. (Wechat)

In total i have engage 3 contact in Wechat which based on merely their photo and communicating with them through the aps.

Play safe to engage any FR on any APPs, risk is high return might not be as good as you go for the proper hse and KTVs. Sorry for the long essay
In total agreement. These FLs may be in carhoot with the police. Planting of drugs in the KTV or hotel room, followed by raids SPECIFICALLY your room is a tell tale sign of sabo.

If you don't have a regular FL, or thru some contact you trust, it is better not to engage w them.

Secondly, the issue of COD applies, no such thing as PAY FIRST, see you later.

thirdly, thief can occur if you are not careful with your belongings.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 27-01-2016, 01:46 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
In total agreement. These FLs may be in carhoot with the police. Planting of drugs in the KTV or hotel room, followed by raids SPECIFICALLY your room is a tell tale sign of sabo.

If you don't have a regular FL, or thru some contact you trust, it is better not to engage w them.

Secondly, the issue of COD applies, no such thing as PAY FIRST, see you later.

thirdly, thief can occur if you are not careful with your belongings.
Yes, i totally agreed with bro newyorker88. In this chionging world, no such thing as pay first see later.

Last also, never even try FL in wechat or line or BBM. Is very dangerous cos you don't know the person or never see them before. They may ask their bf to post at police man to cheat you.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 27-01-2016, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
Jus curious y no one replying u,here u go.

It's from booking.com and prices r tax inclusive on a non-peak feb weekdays.

Hope it helps.
Thank you bro... Rewarded you with humble 11 pts
Old 27-01-2016, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Since cny and all prices at joints sky rocket, I will pick up ceweks somewhere else.
Old 27-01-2016, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 9
Nulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Since cny and all prices at joints sky rocket, I will pick up ceweks somewhere else.
Just be extra careful on yr personal belongings,esp valuables.
Old 27-01-2016, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well.....basically i go there to relax....i feel very hectic working in sg.....stress up.
Go batam.....things suddenly becomes very slow.....
Best point is not much crowd at eating places.
Hotels n makan is cheap too.
Ya,same w me,smtime i go btm,i not used to their slow pace of life. Go there must fine-tune my mentality. Coming back sg frm btm tat time i will feel everythg suddenly fast forward pace.

Quote:
Sometimes i do get giggles from locals who found out i dun understand Indonesian much....but im not offended at all.
Smiles n giggles from those cute indon retail gals......priceless.
Hav u got this feeling b4? Though u not buying anythg from sm shopping mall shops,the sales staffs also very willing to serve u. They make me feel welcome even though i had no plans to buy anythg. I must compliment their courage on their willingness to serve even they hav language barrier w me.

In sg,unlikely a retail staff will like to serve cust who has language barrier w them.

Quote:
I guess this Idola is on the street leading towards hana.....
I remember i was walking back towards hana n this idola is on my right.
Think is the street where instar is. About there.....cant be far off.
It is quite a non eye catching shop.....n there is no photo album.....n it is almost empty......haha.
There r always unexplored treasure everywhere in btm (taught to me by nono). It's always good to try everythg.

Thx for sharing,bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1