The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2013, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
humtra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Danang & Hoi An

Good day to all senior samsters of Da Nang!

Heading to Da Nang next week 18 -23 Dec, much appreciate your kind guidance which happening hotel to stay and places to chill out.

Cam On nhieu nhieu

Anyone keen to meet up tcss?

Many thanks in advance!
Old 16-12-2013, 11:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
cheatdeath is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I was in da nang during the summer, my first time there. I loved it, the beaches were great, and the hai van pass was awesome.

i got a chance to viist the new resort intercontinental, which was nice. didnt do any hunting cause I was traveling with a big family during the da nang trip.

went to go see ba na hills, that was neat. Cant wait till next year.
Old 17-12-2013, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
humtra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi thanks for the info.

Will sure check it out.

Cheers
Old 08-01-2014, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
fakeshark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Danang & Hoi An

Hi, I am in Da nang this week. Can you pls share how you went to vai Han pass? Through local travel agent? Rent a car? How much did it cost? Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatdeath View Post
I was in da nang during the summer, my first time there. I loved it, the beaches were great, and the hai van pass was awesome.

i got a chance to viist the new resort intercontinental, which was nice. didnt do any hunting cause I was traveling with a big family during the da nang trip.

went to go see ba na hills, that was neat. Cant wait till next year.
Old 08-01-2014, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
fakeshark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Danang & Hoi An

Bros, pls share if and how I can hunt for WL in da nang. One taxi driver was trying to recommend some places.should I trust him? Is it safe? Thanks a lot for yr info!
Old 08-01-2014, 03:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
cheatdeath is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Our families rented a van and drove up the pass, on our way to Hue. Just ask for directions to hue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fakeshark View Post
Hi, I am in Da nang this week. Can you pls share how you went to vai Han pass? Through local travel agent? Rent a car? How much did it cost? Thank you!
Old 12-01-2014, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hisnameisfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any massages with happy endings in Hoi An? Thanks in advance.
Old 14-07-2014, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Rythmik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Which hotels in Hoi An are girl friendly?

Was thinking of booking 4 stars THANH BINH RIVERSIDE HOTEL
but very worried 4 stars ones are strict then waste time waste $$

Or is 3 stars Pho Hoi Riverside Resort ok?

Previously was at Vung Tao SAmmy hotel, also 4 stars but the reception never say anything... not sure is it because besides my girl there is also another girl friend of hers who came along.

Thanks
Old 26-07-2014, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
garfield1218 is Cool - loads of Potential

Stay at crowne plaza in danang if you speak Mandarin or Cantonese. Hotspot for businessmen from PRC to rewind. Many local WLs hang around the bar, but they seem to carter Chinese only (the whole hotel seem to be that way)
Old 06-02-2015, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Some advise for bros out there. When u see a pretty Vietnamese girl on Facebook and u make friend with her, you think you hit the jackpot, right?

8/10 of the gals in VN use fake photos. In fact, one of the things they were taught in marketing class is to create several fake accounts using sexy photos to accumulate thousands of friends in the shortest time possible.
Old 06-02-2015, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
Some advise for bros out there. When u see a pretty Vietnamese girl on Facebook and u make friend with her, you think you hit the jackpot, right?

8/10 of the gals in VN use fake photos. In fact, one of the things they were taught in marketing class is to create several fake accounts using sexy photos to accumulate thousands of friends in the shortest time possible.
Fully agreed...dun ever believe what you see or hear...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 07-02-2015, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 18
curious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

lol why they will do that??
Old 07-02-2015, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious76 View Post
lol why they will do that??
I was in Danang last year April...met a ciggie seller so pretty...she was selling Marlboro ciggie in a run down non air-con cafe...till today I still see her in Facebook...she is with same bf since the day we met...but get to see all her friends in FB...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 07-02-2015, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:

True. Typically a vb can have up to the 10accounts and always forget password. So create more accounts.
Old 07-02-2015, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

One of the most effective ways of winning your VB's heart is by buying her an iPhone. They are just crazy about the brand Apple.

I met one ciggie seller that must have been 15 or 16 while dining in the outdoor seafood restaurant along Bach Dang... the old men kept disturbing her. I feel quite sorry for her but on a positive note, she must have learnt how to be street smart from a young age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I was in Danang last year April...met a ciggie seller so pretty...she was selling Marlboro ciggie in a run down non air-con cafe...till today I still see her in Facebook...she is with same bf since the day we met...but get to see all her friends in FB...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1