The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2009, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
bilyzerpoa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sydney Australia ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

Can you elaborate more on these ladies please
All the girls @ Masstige8 are Korean.

All are C at least cuppers (I love titties).

Of all Sarah gives the best massage, she's size 10 so more strength but the other 3 (Size 6) do give go massages as well. All between 5'5" to 5'8".
Old 19-08-2009, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 19
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the FR Bro Bilyzerpoa...Good man!!!
Old 20-08-2009, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 16
hunkadory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, My experience in Melbourne is much better than in Sydney, but ther are potholes to watch out for, these actions places in ang moh countries are still very new, strange and expensive to me.

First night into Melbourne, I drove straight to Tope street, for all bros whom had mentioned it is in CBD, not exactly. Technically, the place is on South Melbourne district, though I do agree that it is very very close to CBD area. reason why I had to mention the technicality is that I drive around in a rental car when in Aussie, and I make use of the GPS, so having the right name to the area is important.

My impression of Tope street, quite scary honestly, the shops like 43 and one or 2 other next to it looks like lack shop and sleazy. I dont have the guts to try the licensed outfits in Singapore, and my personal opinion is thta these commercial outlets looks far worse, plus the whole surroundings is a dead place after evening as it is situated in industrial shophouse area. So I avoided even stepping into the places. One thing I noticed is that there is a proper looking place called Melbourne Coloseum lcated next to 43 Tope St, but decided not to walk in as the experience at the Sydney Boardroom really killed my appetite.

Anyways, bros whom are interested in my Melbourne ventures, I will update my FR in the Melbourne Australia thread.

Cheers mates!
Old 21-08-2009, 05:33 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Mateee...This is a Sydney Thread...Not Melbourneee!!!
Old 22-08-2009, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the FR Bro Bilyzerpoa...Good man!!!
Kim speaks good English so you can have a decent conversation. Her tits are nice to look at, not nice to touch - enhanced.
Old 22-08-2009, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Necro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dont know abt now since its been years since ive been to sydney but when i was there Surrey Hills had lots of joints to go to. Its just behind Central station and you can walk along the streets there. They are kinda like houses and you can tell which ones are places to cheong. This is my 2 cents worth.
Old 22-08-2009, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necro View Post
Dont know abt now since its been years since ive been to sydney but when i was there Surrey Hills had lots of joints to go to. Its just behind Central station and you can walk along the streets there. They are kinda like houses and you can tell which ones are places to cheong. This is my 2 cents worth.

Mateee...This is Australia...Nothing changes here. You can still find those "houses" there
Old 25-08-2009, 08:04 PM
Samster

Anyone been to Diamond 81 lately? Got FR?
Old 04-09-2009, 04:22 PM
Samster

Finally get a chance to visit Masstige8...
And here is a short FR for you boys:

Name: Sarah
Origin: Korea
Look: 6/10 (friendly face but not as pretty)
Body: Meatly but not fat
Boobies: 33C (soft and natural)
Massage: 8/10 (good pressure)
BJ: 6.5/10 (without cap would be better)
HJ: 8/10 (good combo with slow tease and fast pumping action)
Overall: This place looked really nice and clean. Sarah was really easy to get along, always joke on everything. Not a dull moment with her.

Very accommodating and massage was great. Always check on you to see if the pressure is strong enough as I really like those really strong ones rather than piano playing kinda.

Service was great again with her helping you to wash up at the start and at the end. I would definitely head back again to try others.
Old 09-09-2009, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 18
GTR34NurSpecII deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGTR34NurSpecII deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yo bros here,

I'm going to syd tmr for the next few days.

Would appreciate if some sydney cheongsters would guide me ard, I need to de stress....

0433 233 801

Not prank call pls...
Old 09-09-2009, 05:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTR34NurSpecII View Post
Yo bros here,

I'm going to syd tmr for the next few days.

Would appreciate if some sydney cheongsters would guide me ard, I need to de stress....

0433 233 801

Not prank call pls...

Masstig8 is a good start
Old 13-09-2009, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quote:

Masstig8 is a good start
Definitely.
Old 13-09-2009, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 18
GTR34NurSpecII deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGTR34NurSpecII deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I was looking for perm rental near to this harris st joint. I walked past searching for my new home and missed it completely.

But I'll be back soon to syd. I shall try it next time.

Anyway OT abit, the food is ex in sydney. I spent somehting like 250 on 4 days of food. Very siong man..
Old 13-09-2009, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTR34NurSpecII View Post
I was looking for perm rental near to this harris st joint. I walked past searching for my new home and missed it completely.

So...What have ya been up to all these while in Sydney? Didn't cheong any joints?
Old 15-09-2009, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
upforsomefun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fellas,

There is only 1 place to go in Sydney and it is 5 Star.

110 CATHERDAL ST
Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
AUSTRALIA
02 93687788

They have a second shop now
5 GERALD STREET
Marrickville NSW 2204
AUSTRALIA
9516 1222 / 9516 4100

Not cheap though - esp the way the A$ is going- but the girls are worth it.

Also check out the following site - very reliable
ôÓ§i - www.syd99.com - The best sydney entertainment web site. Massage, Private, Out-call, Night Club, Sex, ML

For the BEST Korean body on body massage,you have to goto MIDAS
83MARRICKVILLE ROAD
Marrickville NSW 2204
AUSTRALIA

The girls there are model quality -but again-expensive and NOT full service.

I m ex-Sydnet-sider and I still visit these places when ever I head home.

Have fun boys!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1