The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2023, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10049 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New PT List 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrvain View Post
I use my own previously and always leave in the car so scared spoiled by the heat. dr say use theirs is safe enough and provided by AFA. but didnt expect jessie and some of the wl use those kept still by okt in house since lock down 2020!!!!
to them.. its a waste to throw.. because not just one CD but hundreds of CDs
Old 03-02-2023, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Thomas0714 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterday afternoon went there H4 and H24 no open
Old 03-02-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Thomas0714 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
H24 open tml.

Jessie will be in
H10 inner house nearest to office... Sally or Meina?
May I know H24R15 today got work?Thanks
Old 03-02-2023, 11:59 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 0
Mrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
to them.. its a waste to throw.. because not just one CD but hundreds of CDs
waste to throw but endanger own health. how stupid
Old 03-02-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
nope, no more new WLs..no more rooms
I understand H24 will have 2 vacant rooms soon as the WLs indicated wanna give up for good. Since the reopening of PT..... their business was not good and barely able to cover their rental & expenses.

There is already a waiting list for their rooms and dunno which lucky WLs the AV will pick as replacement.
Old 03-02-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 20
weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!

Cookie back ?
Old 03-02-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I understand H24 will have 2 vacant rooms soon as the WLs indicated wanna give up for good. Since the reopening of PT..... their business was not good and barely able to cover their rental & expenses.

There is already a waiting list for their rooms and dunno which lucky WLs the AV will pick as replacement.
Hope they will pick the good ones le, those at house 24 now really cmi la...
Old 03-02-2023, 03:48 PM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

recent 8-10 WL of H24 just applied for 6 months permit. so i dont think will have vacany
Old 03-02-2023, 11:20 PM
Samster (B)

Mrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to behold

Becareful carol very dishonest . After wash up about to go she say I haven’t pay. So I paid her 60 bucks. Later when i check my wallet actually I pay when I went into the room. So I paid double Becareful
Old 04-02-2023, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Becareful carol very dishonest . After wash up about to go she say I haven’t pay. So I paid her 60 bucks. Later when i check my wallet actually I pay when I went into the room. So I paid double Becareful
She must've fucked you too good liao or vice versa until forgot

Normally will pay first before deed mah or did you go past the 20mins mark?

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 04-02-2023, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Dunno why you paid upfront...... it has always been payment at the end of session.
Old 04-02-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Dunno why you paid upfront...... it has always been payment at the end of session.
normally pay before when go in the room ma. not after.
Old 04-02-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
normally pay before when go in the room ma. not after.
The normal practice is pay after door close.
Old 04-02-2023, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Sparrow556 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is the closing hours still around 6.30pm? Hope it will go back to pre covid.
Old 04-02-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow556 View Post
Is the closing hours still around 6.30pm? Hope it will go back to pre covid.
same as pre-covid.. last call 6:30pm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1