The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2022, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute
Nakhon Ratchasima - Korat

Hi, thought i'd share a bit more about this place with fellow friends who may want to go visit...

Soapy Massage Parlours:

Babylon-
Currently about 8-12 girls working (As of Oct22). Price start from 1.8k baht up to about 3k baht. Quality is ok, but cannot compare to Bangkok la. Place is newly renovated, so the lounge, rooms and everything is pretty nice

Ginza-
Biggest and one of (if not) the oldest massage parlour in Korat. Place feels old and has a strong carpet odour. Have quite a number of girls, but if you go weekdays don't expect more than 4-6 to choose from. Price is also about 2k baht.

There is also Osaka but i wouldn't recommend because the place quite run-down and the quality and quantity of the girls is usually bad.

Karaoke Bars:

There are quite a number of Karaoke Bars in Korat with young, nubile PR ladies who'll sit with you and entertain you. Most won't go back hotel with you on the 1st visit unless you offer to pay a ridiculous amount. A lot of SG guys find girlfriends in these places...

Lamerkorat (ละเมอ) has about 40 something girls on rotation, is one of the bigger joints in Korat. Ladies drinks are 100 baht, but alternatively you can pay 200 baht per hour per lady to sit with you. VIP Karaoke room is 300 baht an hour, a lot of naughty stuff happens in there. there is also a bigger VIP room with own toilet at 500 baht/hour... Needless to say you can bring in a whole group of girls and let them all entertain you together

There are a couple more but for now i cant remember what are the names of the places or where it is... will update if i recall

Clubs:

Quite a number in Korat. Party here is dirt cheap, a group of 5 can all get drunk on as little as 200 baht per pax. We bought 2 bottles of liquor, with tons of mixers, ice.. and even food. Bill came up to slightly under 2k baht... with about half the bill coming from food order.

Some of the popular spots include Longlao and Tawandang. There are always Coyotes hanging around looking for guys to bring them back to hotel. Or if you prefer a challenge, can always look out for the groups of university gals and maybe pick one of them up for the night (or even as a gik)

Freelance:

Covid has pretty much changed the freelance scene in Thailand. Nowadays a lot go to twitter to advertise their services. Just search the hashtag #sidelinekorat and you'll come across it. Unlike bangkok, in Korat is quite legit, meaning the pics and person are real and you wont kena a bait and switch (very common tactic in bkk). If u kena bait n switch, can always reject on the spot as it is cash on meetup.

If anyone's heading up to Korat (about 3hrs drive from BKK) and wants to know more, feel free to PM or reply to the thread. I'm heading up there myself from Mid Nov to End Nov.

Any bros who know more about this place, please share ya. Sharing is Caring
Old 10-11-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Nakhon Ratchasima - Korat

Not many Issarn cheongsters which can be a blessing in disguise.

Coyote bars still good?
Old 10-11-2022, 10:52 PM
Samster

destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Not many Issarn cheongsters which can be a blessing in disguise.

Coyote bars still good?
Nope, i mentioned in the post already. Covid changed the entire coyote bar scene. Want to find them, most are online... Best bet outside of soapies is Karaoke Bars / Clubs & Discos.
Old 11-11-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedt View Post
Nope, i mentioned in the post already. Covid changed the entire coyote bar scene. Want to find them, most are online... Best bet outside of soapies is Karaoke Bars / Clubs & Discos.
Cool bro and thanks for the heads up.
Old 04-12-2022, 11:30 PM
Samster

Just got back from another trip in November 2022... visited more bars this time around in Korat... here're some FR:

Karaoke Joints:

Memory Bar & Karaoke:

Quite a small place. PR girls were very friendly and welcoming... Karaoke room was small and a little run down, but afaik there are no posh karaoke rooms in Korat... damage for the night of fun with 3 girls was under 5000 baht.

Brought one of them back to hotel for 2,000 Baht. If i recall correctly her name was Nan or something

Baan Kuer The Living:

This place... is a bit dangerous if you are driving because a lot of road block in the area. But for chiongsters who like the younger ones around 20, this place should be right up your alley. For me, 20yo a bit too young and a lot of hard work to woo them back to your hotel. Must usually go like 3-4 times build some rapport then can dabao

There's Karaoke here as well for those who like to sing and dance in the comfort of a private VIP room. Feels more like a house to me, but ok la, its cheap... (like Teo Heng KTV)

Girls here are quite pretty, although i suspect most of them have boyfriends or FWBs etc already.

didn't bring anyone back with me that night. Girl with me said she has her period which to me is just an excuse la.

Clubs:

This trip i spent more time in Korat, so i decided to venture around like a local and boy did i come up with some gems to share

Pee 2: University Kids... If any of you chiongsters wanna go sponsor school fees, can come here and find a sugar baby hahaha. Closes at 3am. English Hip-Hop music... Pls check ID before doing anything... and don't leave your drinks unattended (Yes even as a guy)...

Airline: Right beside Tawandang, super thai disco feel but without the girls. Slightly older crowd around 20s. Maybe i old already, but i come here a while only my head pain. Not my scene anymore...

Bars:

Regular chill bars, pre-club drinks, maybe meet a friend who will bring you partying, bars in thailand are always full of opportunities.

SAY Bar, Hop Bar and Beat Bar are all in the same stretch of road. first 2 are pretty chill, drink with friends or meet new friends kind of place. Last one is like, with loud music and super crowded.

If you were to go around Central Mall in Korat, all the bars there are packed with university kids... i cant remember the names of any of the bars i went to there, but a lot of eye candy...

Feel free to give me an ups if this post helped!

Tips and Tricks when travelling around thailand:

If there's a live band at the place you're going, request a song and Tip them generously (like 100 baht per pax). Most people, locals included, often disregard the live band but you'll be surprised how much information and help you can get from them.

Tip your servers as well from time to time. (my gauge is about 20 baht every 30mins) you'll be surprised how much better service you get... Also, they will surely remember you the next time you come visit. Often times, the servers will deliver free alcohol to me from the tables whose customers have left... Trust me, that few dollars goes a damn long way.

If someone at the table beside you starts staring at you unfriendly for whatever reason, Just smile, hold your glass high and cheers. Gets them every time... One time i met the boss of the Bar i was at that way (In Ratchaburi, true story)... Ended up with my bill being waived off entirely (4 bottles of beer) and we partied with the staff after-hours till the sun almost up.

Ask when in doubt. Don't need to be shy about asking for anything. As a foreigner/tourist you can get away with just about anything by pretending not to know. Want to know if the place offers special service? just ask. Want to know where to go for this or that, just ask... Honestly, this is how i find most of the hidden spots that only locals know of...
Old 05-12-2022, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 841 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Just got back from another trip in November 2022... visited more bars this time around in Korat... here're some FR:

Karaoke Joints:

Memory Bar & Karaoke:

Quite a small place. PR girls were very friendly and welcoming... Karaoke room was small and a little run down, but afaik there are no posh karaoke rooms in Korat... damage for the night of fun with 3 girls was under 5000 baht.

Brought one of them back to hotel for 2,000 Baht. If i recall correctly her name was Nan or something

Baan Kuer The Living:

This place... is a bit dangerous if you are driving because a lot of road block in the area. But for chiongsters who like the younger ones around 20, this place should be right up your alley. For me, 20yo a bit too young and a lot of hard work to woo them back to your hotel. Must usually go like 3-4 times build some rapport then can dabao

There's Karaoke here as well for those who like to sing and dance in the comfort of a private VIP room. Feels more like a house to me, but ok la, its cheap... (like Teo Heng KTV)

Girls here are quite pretty, although i suspect most of them have boyfriends or FWBs etc already.

didn't bring anyone back with me that night. Girl with me said she has her period which to me is just an excuse la.

Clubs:

This trip i spent more time in Korat, so i decided to venture around like a local and boy did i come up with some gems to share

Pee 2: University Kids... If any of you chiongsters wanna go sponsor school fees, can come here and find a sugar baby hahaha. Closes at 3am. English Hip-Hop music... Pls check ID before doing anything... and don't leave your drinks unattended (Yes even as a guy)...

Airline: Right beside Tawandang, super thai disco feel but without the girls. Slightly older crowd around 20s. Maybe i old already, but i come here a while only my head pain. Not my scene anymore...

Bars:

Regular chill bars, pre-club drinks, maybe meet a friend who will bring you partying, bars in thailand are always full of opportunities.

SAY Bar, Hop Bar and Beat Bar are all in the same stretch of road. first 2 are pretty chill, drink with friends or meet new friends kind of place. Last one is like, with loud music and super crowded.

If you were to go around Central Mall in Korat, all the bars there are packed with university kids... i cant remember the names of any of the bars i went to there, but a lot of eye candy...

Feel free to give me an ups if this post helped!

Tips and Tricks when travelling around thailand:

If there's a live band at the place you're going, request a song and Tip them generously (like 100 baht per pax). Most people, locals included, often disregard the live band but you'll be surprised how much information and help you can get from them.

Tip your servers as well from time to time. (my gauge is about 20 baht every 30mins) you'll be surprised how much better service you get... Also, they will surely remember you the next time you come visit. Often times, the servers will deliver free alcohol to me from the tables whose customers have left... Trust me, that few dollars goes a damn long way.

If someone at the table beside you starts staring at you unfriendly for whatever reason, Just smile, hold your glass high and cheers. Gets them every time... One time i met the boss of the Bar i was at that way (In Ratchaburi, true story)... Ended up with my bill being waived off entirely (4 bottles of beer) and we partied with the staff after-hours till the sun almost up.

Ask when in doubt. Don't need to be shy about asking for anything. As a foreigner/tourist you can get away with just about anything by pretending not to know. Want to know if the place offers special service? just ask. Want to know where to go for this or that, just ask... Honestly, this is how i find most of the hidden spots that only locals know of...
Thanks for the good Intel bro. Korat is the home ground of fighter boys, their second home. They know most of the good lobangs and most don't even need to book hotels over weekends, just stay with their babes. Lol! There was a Rachapruek longlemb beside Barnana (donkeys years ago) which was quite happening and easy to Dabao upstairs. Those were the years
Old 02-02-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster

Update: January 2023

Spent about a week here last month. Went to some new places, checked out some previous ones.
Nightlife is slowly opening up now...

Nomu Bar -
pre-covid, this was a place where foreigners came to sit and chill...
so i've basically been avoiding this place until a local told me to come.

surprisingly, 90% locals now. And easy to pick up girls / meet new friends.
In fact, my friends and i had 2 different group of girls approach us to talk that night.
No, not coyotes. Just regular girls looking for a good time. Also, they speak good english!

Lamer Karaoke -
Was there on CNY. All the chiongsams really turned me on. Also, a lot more girls there now.
Opens till late, but girls will leave at 3.30am if no customer.
Was full house that night but even so there were more girls than customers.
Spent 10k Baht that night for 2 guys, 4 girls and lots of alcohol over 5hrs.
Both of us managed to dabao that night. Damage was 3k baht
Playability now seems much higher with this new round of girls. A lot of smooching even outside, when usually its done only in the Karaoke VIP rooms.
1 girl was telling me she saw a customer getting a BJ inside the VIP room...

Babylon Massage Parlour -
Last i went there on a Tuesday there were 12 girls working. Quality so-so, but priced between 1800 to 2400 baht, you can't get much better value out of it.
Papasan was telling me there are more girls on rotation and more incoming Feb. Pre-covid numbers are like 30-40 girls.

Ginza Massage Parlour -
When i went on a Sunday it was quiet, but still got 7 girls working... So not bad.
Saw 2 that i liked, and the Mamasan said can do both. Picked both and left a happy man.
Old 16-03-2023, 06:48 PM
Samster

Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Update: January 2023

Spent about a week here last month. Went to some new places, checked out some previous ones.
Nightlife is slowly opening up now...

Nomu Bar -
pre-covid, this was a place where foreigners came to sit and chill...
so i've basically been avoiding this place until a local told me to come.

surprisingly, 90% locals now. And easy to pick up girls / meet new friends.
In fact, my friends and i had 2 different group of girls approach us to talk that night.
No, not coyotes. Just regular girls looking for a good time. Also, they speak good english!

Lamer Karaoke -
Was there on CNY. All the chiongsams really turned me on. Also, a lot more girls there now.
Opens till late, but girls will leave at 3.30am if no customer.
Was full house that night but even so there were more girls than customers.
Spent 10k Baht that night for 2 guys, 4 girls and lots of alcohol over 5hrs.
Both of us managed to dabao that night. Damage was 3k baht
Playability now seems much higher with this new round of girls. A lot of smooching even outside, when usually its done only in the Karaoke VIP rooms.
1 girl was telling me she saw a customer getting a BJ inside the VIP room...

Babylon Massage Parlour -
Last i went there on a Tuesday there were 12 girls working. Quality so-so, but priced between 1800 to 2400 baht, you can't get much better value out of it.
Papasan was telling me there are more girls on rotation and more incoming Feb. Pre-covid numbers are like 30-40 girls.

Ginza Massage Parlour -
When i went on a Sunday it was quiet, but still got 7 girls working... So not bad.
Saw 2 that i liked, and the Mamasan said can do both. Picked both and left a happy man.
Thanks for the FR. Any brudders got good recommendation for clubbing or coyotes bars? TIA
Old 20-03-2023, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 11
babel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to behold

any freelance recommendations in Korat? those who can outcall or stay overnight type? plsnPM me if any! will upp u back.
Old 21-03-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 2
princecharm94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by babel0210 View Post
any freelance recommendations in Korat? those who can outcall or stay overnight type? plsnPM me if any! will upp u back.
i think u can try asking the working girls there if not fl contact? like ask them after work want to be with you ?
Old 22-03-2023, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Roronoa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is English widely used there like in bangkok? Or people there usually only use Thai?
Old 22-03-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roronoa View Post
Is English widely used there like in bangkok? Or people there usually only use Thai?
Can't compare Korat with BKK intl market. Korat ladies dont speak fluent english. The clubbing scenes in korat has downside a lot.
Old 24-03-2023, 08:07 PM
Samster

Clubbing depends on what kind you want. I've already listed quite a few in the original post with age ranges of the girls there

No coyote bars in Korat... go to the karaoke bars instead... talk to mamasan there and they will introduce you to the girls that can play, fondle and go back with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj90210 View Post
Thanks for the FR. Any brudders got good recommendation for clubbing or coyotes bars? TIA
Old 27-03-2023, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 20
poker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj90210 View Post
Thanks for the good Intel bro. Korat is the home ground of fighter boys, their second home. They know most of the good lobangs and most don't even need to book hotels over weekends, just stay with their babes. Lol! There was a Rachapruek longlemb beside Barnana (donkeys years ago) which was quite happening and easy to Dabao upstairs. Those were the years
Hahaha wing one air base right?

Barnana was the pub that everyone hanged out on Fri/Sat night.

Brings back memories.
Old 27-03-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 20
poker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant future

sorry double post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1