The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2023, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 2
JOKER66666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOKER66666 View Post
Just share my version of story here lol:
Girl said she has a older sister at home so she need to go back because she doesn’t want her sister know this, and she works in a shopping mall as a salesperson so she need to change uniforms then get to work at 9am. Btw she said her salary is 12000thb per month, which is very low I think……Don’t know if it’s reasonable, cause she said she graduated from a university and her English is not bad. All in all, just stories, won’t take these seriously lol
Just tried another LT yesterday, picked the girl from Thermae. For other bros, don’t hesitate to pick your girls when you looking around! OR you will see her being picked by another stupid old man in a few minutes 😅 I really missed her😭 At end chose another girl……Quoted 6500 for LT, I’m usually lazy to bargain, and 6500 is so cheap compared to sgp… But this time the experience is not so good, because she is obviously uneducated and cannot speak enough English. She’s working in a KTV and has some plastic surgery, which is not what I’m aiming for… Because if I want this kind of “professional” girl I don’t need to go to Thermae, I actually prefer more amateur one from Thermae. What’s good, finally spent 12h with her and she left 11am today, she doesn’t need to work in the morning after all 😂 So I think it’s better to ask in advance when she will leave, if you want a longer company. Btw she even has a “Korean boyfriend” who is in Korea now 😅😅😅
Old 26-01-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just tried another LT yesterday, picked the girl from Thermae. For other bros, don’t hesitate to pick your girls when you looking around! OR you will see her being picked by another stupid old man in a few minutes 😅 I really missed her😭 At end chose another girl……Quoted 6500 for LT, I’m usually lazy to bargain, and 6500 is so cheap compared to sgp… But this time the experience is not so good, because she is obviously uneducated and cannot speak enough English. She’s working in a KTV and has some plastic surgery, which is not what I’m aiming for… Because if I want this kind of “professional” girl I don’t need to go to Thermae, I actually prefer more amateur one from Thermae. What’s good, finally spent 12h with her and she left 11am today, she doesn’t need to work in the morning after all 😂 So I think it’s better to ask in advance when she will leave, if you want a longer company. Btw she even has a “Korean boyfriend” who is in Korea now 😅😅😅
And saw an old but elegant and passionate lady yesterday, smiling and waving to other old men😂(and even me…) No one chose her before I leave, I think just watching people in Thermae is fun enough, but I’m easy to feel sorry when seeing my type of girl being picked then can’t help to pick one and leave…
Old 26-01-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: How does the over night stay thing works with FL?

Quote:
you shouldnt be comparing prices in thailand to sgp. If you do, then even price in thailand will become like sgp in no time.
6500 till 11am is all right, but if prices are higher than market then always try to bargain. even if you accept 6500 in the end. Its less about prices but more about "you shouldnt just take the price as it is" & "try to show some resistance to it". Dont be pushover like this. You just need to bargain for like 2min to show some resistance. Next day, your girl would be telling other girls how she asked 6500 for LT and "some guy just took it immediately". Then other girls will start trying that too and there will be other guys like you not showing any resistance. In no time, all the girls there will start quoting 6500 for LT.

Them girls having other foreign bfs are common. May not be even 1 only too. Knew a freelance girl i met there who took my 3k for LT till noon a few times. Then recently she broke up with her canadian chinese bf, who is ultra possessive and yet made her work in these jobs to support herself when he is back in canada.
Old 26-01-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
you shouldnt be comparing prices in thailand to sgp. If you do, then even price in thailand will become like sgp in no time.
6500 till 11am is all right, but if prices are higher than market then always try to bargain. even if you accept 6500 in the end. Its less about prices but more about "you shouldnt just take the price as it is" & "try to show some resistance to it". Dont be pushover like this. You just need to bargain for like 2min to show some resistance. Next day, your girl would be telling other girls how she asked 6500 for LT and "some guy just took it immediately". Then other girls will start trying that too and there will be other guys like you not showing any resistance. In no time, all the girls there will start quoting 6500 for LT.

Them girls having other foreign bfs are common. May not be even 1 only too. Knew a freelance girl i met there who took my 3k for LT till noon a few times. Then recently she broke up with her canadian chinese bf, who is ultra possessive and yet made her work in these jobs to support herself when he is back in canada.
Sgp so boring (and expensive)…. Don’t want to be back..
Old 26-01-2023, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: How does the over night stay thing works with FL?

Quote:
Sgp so boring (and expensive)…. Don’t want to be back..
find a way to move there permanently.
faster earn and save up enough money from sgp, then move there to spend
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1