The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
ahlongkia, d1777, kopishopuncle, puddinghamster, yowtf

Old 14-12-2021, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 10
Xander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Squirting recommendation

I think u gotta at least visit her once or twice b4 u can unlock her fj. shes definitely can squirt alot and continuously. always drenched like wet chicken after every session with her. a good experience if u havent try some1 who can squirt b4. the feeling when she squirt while you are pumping her with the juice gushing out is so satisfying. literally the same you would see in AV. And her AR is very good as well hygiene very well taken care of for both you and her b4 proceeding

saw a bro mention shes going back in feb. shall try to get at least 1 last session with her b4 she goes back.
Old 14-12-2021, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 19
marzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk69 View Post
Thanks !!really must fast hand fast leg. Maybe go back celebrate cny and get married
Yeah that's exactly what she said 🤣
Old 14-12-2021, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
rangerman456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Anyone can share Cheryl contact?

Thanks in advance
Old 14-12-2021, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 20
eugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrbandit View Post
Visited C today, her attitude is fabulous 👌. She squirt 5 times all over my body and face till my whole hair is wet. Received a bouns from her 😉
free hair wash..got put shampooo????

please PM me after you up my points..

give me some time to return favour..thanks all
Old 14-12-2021, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Zap Zap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro bedguy,

Appreciate your contact for Cheryl as I never tried squirter before. Thanks in advance
Old 14-12-2021, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 912 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenetan80 View Post
free hair wash..got put shampooo????
No need shampoo, juz natural hair wash, from her squirts ..
Old 14-12-2021, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 4
BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Post deleted

Last edited by BedGuy; 14-12-2021 at 05:28 PM.
Old 14-12-2021, 01:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
byron is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi Bro, can share Cheryl contact please. Kamsia
Old 14-12-2021, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future

They must have used this product as seems nowadays more and more MLs squirt like nobody business.

Old 14-12-2021, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
alextan123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander21 View Post
I think u gotta at least visit her once or twice b4 u can unlock her fj. shes definitely can squirt alot and continuously. always drenched like wet chicken after every session with her. a good experience if u havent try some1 who can squirt b4. the feeling when she squirt while you are pumping her with the juice gushing out is so satisfying. literally the same you would see in AV. And her AR is very good as well hygiene very well taken care of for both you and her b4 proceeding

saw a bro mention shes going back in feb. shall try to get at least 1 last session with her b4 she goes back.
Bro, can share contact? Thanks in advance!
Old 14-12-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Bridgepanzer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BedGuy View Post
Glad you enjoyed the session with her bro. Hope you don't get choke with her squirts. 😁😁. I will visit her this weekend to try her ar. Will post after i try.
Would really appreciate the share of contact! Thank you very much!
Old 14-12-2021, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ballzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Cheryl few nights ago, feeling extra horny and asked for two shots. Managed to flip her and carry her so she sucked me off in the tiny bath. Dried ourselves and painted her as I recovered for second shot, whole room was drenched before fj happened
Took her doggy outside the room while she proned on the chair, ended up building up like a long powerful squirt which even hit the cctv and main door.
Old 14-12-2021, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3658 / Power: 9
teokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander21 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzden View Post
Yeah that's exactly what she said 🤣
Upped +6 for exchange
Old 14-12-2021, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
utaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballzz View Post
Had Cheryl few nights ago, feeling extra horny and asked for two shots. Managed to flip her and carry her so she sucked me off in the tiny bath. Dried ourselves and painted her as I recovered for second shot, whole room was drenched before fj happened
Took her doggy outside the room while she proned on the chair, ended up building up like a long powerful squirt which even hit the cctv and main door.
Bro, n share Cheryl contact? Thx
Old 14-12-2021, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
utaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can share Cheryl or Easter contact? I can't send message to bro here? Why point too low?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1