The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 7
united1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyunited1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy1975 View Post
Which level of GBW? I went to the hotel but can’t find it
5 bro. after exiting the lift you will see the signs. turn right and you will reach the counter. cheers!
Old 24-04-2023, 09:15 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by se7en8910 View Post
This the FR that made me so hungry to try 80.

I contacted the wechat and booked 2 days in advance. Arrived in the morning, and had to wait for 15 minutes for 80.

Summary: Wow. What an experience. 10/10 AMAZING. 80 is wonderful. She's 5'2, thin small petite with a C-cup (saggy-ish) boobs with brown pointy nipples, smooth skin.

First, she started out with excellent GFE and ate my ass out. She AR that butthole for 10mins STRAIGHT. Cleaned up my ass like a trooper.

THEN, she turned me around and sucked my dick non-stop. 69-ed, and i licked her tight pussy. She sucked that dick for 10mins more, just straight deep throat and sucking it everywhere. We changed position like 3 times, just for her to suck my didi left and right. Fucking amazing. I almost blew it in her mouth.

Then FJ, I fucked her missionary for 5 mins max because I came. I mean, can you blame me? That BBBJ got me rock hard and I was ready to explode after all that AR and BJ. That tight pussy got me losing control.

80 is a gem. I will come again just for her. 10/10. Worth it.
Tried 80 finally over the long holiday. Indeed right up there in terms of service with 61 and 66. Her tongue and mouth bbbj confirm weak in knees. I had to stop her before mounting her. In terms of age around early to mid-40s but slim and well maintained for sure.
Old 24-04-2023, 09:17 PM
Sexplorer for Life

lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyjohn View Post
Since nobody reply you message, let me share my MR in 2022.

boobs: natural B?
body: quite tall (maybe more than 160cm), slim, long hair, fair skin, flat tummy
massage: I forgot, not there for massage anyway
gfe: she was cold at first, then getting warmer after massage
fj: finished in cowgirl, she told me her pussy is quite tight, which I remember it was quite true
Thanks bro. I saw 21 when she came out of one of the rooms, without mask. I thought she looked tall and pretty. So I asked captain her name, turns out she is 21 that does massage.

I've been in GBW for many years but I've always went for the 269 package. How does the oil package work? Massage + FJ? I assume it's without the AR that the 269 package provides...
Old 25-04-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2590 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatmushroom View Post
This hotel accomodation good? Would be nice to be able to visit spa easily
hotel is ok, view is nice, location is also near causeway and opposite R&F mall.

cleanliness wise its quite hit and miss, depends on your luck, sometimes the cleaners are in the hurry and don't quite bother.

rooms are also dated, equipment sometimes not working. studio rooms size wise quite comfortable, but can't expect much for that price.

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.

Old 25-04-2023, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
funnyjohn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,

massage + FJ is for sure. You are right that some of the oil massage lady insist of their rights to quit services like AR and BBBJ, they told me to look for package lady for such services. Some of them provide all the services of the package lady in order to keep their customers despite their older age. However, all of them at least do CBJ, else how to make us as hard as iron before FJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
Thanks bro. I saw 21 when she came out of one of the rooms, without mask. I thought she looked tall and pretty. So I asked captain her name, turns out she is 21 that does massage.

I've been in GBW for many years but I've always went for the 269 package. How does the oil package work? Massage + FJ? I assume it's without the AR that the 269 package provides...
Old 25-04-2023, 06:56 PM
Samster

united1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyunited1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

The oil package (a.k.a you gu) is a full body massage followed by additional services (full, bj, fj). As for ar, really depends on who you get or chemistry. I used to always go for oil and full package combo back in the day. We may have crossed paths too.

21 will always say she has sensitive raisins and tell you to lick with care if it's the same 21 we are talking about.

Cheers bro.
Old 25-04-2023, 09:06 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Thanks bros. Good to know that some oil massage ladies do not do bbbj. For me that is a dealbreaker. Need to have that before FJ hahaha.

Yeah, 21 gave a smile as we passed each other while I was on my way to 80's room, and looked very decent pretty type. So I went weak in my knees for a few seconds.
Old 25-04-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bros. Good to know that some oil massage ladies do not do bbbj. For me that is a dealbreaker. Need to have that before FJ hahaha.

Yeah, 21 gave a smile as we passed each other while I was on my way to 80's room, and looked very decent pretty type. So I went weak in my knees for a few seconds.
if the bbbj is too good might be a problem too
Old 26-04-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mily_cly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

Can i hv the captain' whatsapp or wechat?

Thank u
Old 26-04-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
clubparty is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by mily_cly View Post
Hi guys,

Can i hv the captain' whatsapp or wechat?

Thank u
I also want the captain' whatsapp or wechat.

Thanks 👍
Old 26-04-2023, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
funnyjohn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

0149199245 counter lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by clubparty View Post
I also want the captain' whatsapp or wechat.

Thanks 👍
Old 26-04-2023, 10:10 PM
Sexplorer for Life

I found the hot pool at GBW extremely hot these days. Not sure it's because of the current Asia heatwave, or was it because they cranked up the heat.
Old 27-04-2023, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I found the hot pool at GBW extremely hot these days. Not sure it's because of the current Asia heatwave, or was it because they cranked up the heat.
Can't please everyone..... some complain not hot enough while others complain too hot.
Anyway there is a smaller pool to cool down if the water is too hot.
Old 27-04-2023, 09:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
clubparty is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
0149199245 counter lady
Thanks buddy!
Old 27-04-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
56mm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
0149199245 counter lady
i try add msg her but no reply? anyone encounter same issue?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1