The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2008, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
kikixxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Caliber Hotel Spa, Cheras

Came here a few months ago but didn't come back again as the girls were bad (looks and service wise). However, some friends recommended this part-time CKT Porsche, apparently very good service, a must-try. So I dropped by on the way back from work yesterday hoping to find her but sadly she was not around. Damn.

I stayed back anyway for a mirror session and i must say that the quality of girls have improved a lot. Many tall, young, slim and pretty CKTs (mostly 7s and 8s) now compared to the last time. This one called Elisa caught my eye, ex-CC PJ. Compared to the old hags of CC PJ, i must say that the stock here is much better and younger. OKTs are much friendlier too. According of the OKT, some underage girls are also available from time to time. Check with Raymond, assistant manager, a really friendly chap. Mobile:0172925177 and Spa 0391316966..

Pricing is RM198 per session (45 minutes) and RM218 (1 hour including massage). Currently, there is a promotion for 45 min FJ + 45 min massage at only RM250. For the ang pai, it is slightly pricier at RM230.

However, be warned that the jacuzzi, sauna and steam are bit small and the food is only so-so. Another plus point would be that this place opens from 12pm to 2 am.

Picked CKT Anne.
Price: RM198

Now for my FR:

Body: 7.5/10. Tall (165 cm) and slim. Tatoo on the back of the waist.
Face: 8/10 Sweet face, long hair.
Boobs: 6.5/10. 32B
BBBJ: 5.5/10. Normal and a bit too short. No AR.
FFFJ: 5/10. Doggy, cowgirl and finished her in missionary.
GFE: 4.5/10
WIR: Maybe. But will try other SYTs the next time.

Took a 45 minutes massage session after that. A massage lady called Michelle. Good technique.
Ratings: 8.5/10.
WIR: Yes.
Batin for extra RM50.

Total damage: RM250 + RM50 = RM300

Stay tuned for further FRs form me on this place. All brothers should check this place out for the fresh meat. Cheers.
Old 20-01-2008, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 19
Dickinchic is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDickinchic is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Caliber Hotel Spa, Cheras

Cool FR.....but not cool for opening a new thread!
Old 20-01-2008, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

it's not adviseable to visit this HC on Sunday as stocks really limited. But i notice one NL quite tall and busty, she is my next target

Last edited by jerrystockton; 20-01-2008 at 02:02 PM.
Old 20-01-2008, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
kikixxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You are right that there is less choice on Sundays but there are still least 5 - 6 package girls. On weekdays, there may be as many as 15.

The NL you refer to is probably CK but apparently she is no longer around. Heard she is now in Wilayah Hotel Spa, which is under the same management.
Old 21-01-2008, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
LSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice FR. Heard a lot of Caliber, never went though. Maybe will pay a visit soon. BTW, not a good idea to post the Capt number so openly.

Last Return : newbadass
List :Ah Q, Longwinter,
Old 21-01-2008, 09:44 AM
Samster

jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikixxx View Post
You are right that there is less choice on Sundays but there are still least 5 - 6 package girls. On weekdays, there may be as many as 15.

The NL you refer to is probably CK but apparently she is no longer around. Heard she is now in Wilayah Hotel Spa, which is under the same management.
good info bro, thanks..
Old 21-01-2008, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 18
Gorken is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGorken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSB_Fan View Post
Nice FR. Heard a lot of Caliber, never went though. Maybe will pay a visit soon. BTW, not a good idea to post the Capt number so openly.
When are you coming?
Old 21-01-2008, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dickinchic View Post
Cool FR.....but not cool for opening a new thread!
I don't think there has been any earlier threads on the spa at Caliber Hotel (my quick search returned nothing).

So, I don't see anything wrong with starting this thread.
Old 21-01-2008, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikixxx View Post

after i read your post, i fast fast went to check out this CK. Went to wilayah hotel, been attended by the usual okt and been informed that no new stock. I told him show me the menu please..he slowly showed it to me and i noticed CK's name already highlited, means NL and do package. Asked the Okt again to parade all package girl. Later he inter-com and 3 new stocks parade. One ckt, face so so and body ok. One Nl face ok but body so so. Lastly, here she came, CK with so so face and good body ( a bit meaty but busty, my taste lar). Waste no time and told the okt i want her. Here is the stats...
Name: CK
race: NL
Face: 4/10
Boobs: 6/10 (mediun\m size but sag)
Height: ard 165cm
BBBJ: 2/10 (less than a minute, one of the worst that i hv experienced)
FJ: 3/10, her pussy juice damn farking smelly, like expired abalone, something i hate most !!! Very lazy !!
GFE: 2/10 (she really treat me as a customer, i mean merely customer !!)
Overall: 3/10
WIR: A BIG NO!!
Old 22-01-2008, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
TideHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Caliber Hotel Spa, Cheras

jerry bro,

really that bad experiences with CK ?
lucky that i saw your post...
if not i will look for her also :P
Old 22-01-2008, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TideHunter View Post
jerry bro,

really that bad experiences with CK ?
lucky that i saw your post...
if not i will look for her also :P
I already told the captain abt her attitude and bad services. Hope that she will improve once she transfer back to Caliber. Been informed by the captain that this friday got buffet abd free flow of food and beer...bro u may wanna sway by this place
Old 22-01-2008, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 19
Dickinchic is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDickinchic is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dathinman View Post
I don't think there has been any earlier threads on the spa at Caliber Hotel (my quick search returned nothing).

So, I don't see anything wrong with starting this thread.
Yeah bro i know there is no previous thread on Caliber Hotel...but if every HC/Spa/MP/Pub also needs a new thread.....then very busy lah

anyhow....what's done is done....since there are some nice (and smelly)FR coming, hopefully this thread is useful after all. what i don't like to see is...someone open a new threads and after a few posts, the thread just die off....

hopefully if i'm wrong about this Caliber Hotel Thread so let's see how long it can survive!
Old 22-01-2008, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1540 / Power: 19
bangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant future

Kind some kind soul give some direction to this joint?

from accross the boarder...
thanks!
Old 22-01-2008, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangbangben View Post
Kind some kind soul give some direction to this joint?

from accross the boarder...
thanks!
which border my fren? if frm Danok u take take the PLUS highway...take exit to Sg.Buloh, go towards Kepong>Ampang>Cheras (25km+- all the way straight).....then u wil reach Cheras, slow down, look out for a Cheras Business Centre (light brown color office lots)which is on your left (opposite Tesco Hyper)

if u r frm singaland then u also use PLUS highway, after Sg.Besi toll take exit to Cheras, all the way straight till u see Tesco on your left...go down to the roundabout infront...12 o'clock, Cheras Business Centre is on your right.

Old 12-03-2008, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Jg_Kaki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last 2 weeks, was bring by the chicken worm friend to have my 1st time visit to this spa, found facilities were so so only, food wise...nothing beside instant Maggi noodle & boil eggs maybe is already 1230am in the morning.. anyway, time to mirroring for goddess... but too bad not much of chicks for selection on that night, 5 gals only...took a local CKT part timer call "Diamond"

Cut short the bla bla bla here, infect is nothing to shout, very SOP, bath, dry, catbath, BBBJ, AR, BBBJ, FJ, unload, bath.

A Short FR to this piece of "Diamond"

Look : 7/10 late 20's
Body : 8/10 when skirt's on, 7/10 after undress, thin & tall
Boobs : 6/10 if i'm a boobies freak, she's definately not on the table.
Catbath : 8/10 From forehead all the way down to toe.
AR : 9/10 HACKS candy is her secret weapon
BBBJ : 9/10 Deep throat & very strong suction
FJ : 7/10 Suprisingly she have a tight pussy but not juicy, KY applied
GFE : 9/10 very accommodating, not hurry even after midnight, do everything i ask for
RTF : Maybe, if got no any other selection ( i prefer SYT, but when consider the service that this Diamond provided, think most of the SYT can't achieve )
Damage : RM198

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1