The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2011, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2382 / Power: 18
bombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone managed to make wife/GF squirt?

Hi fellow samsters,had always fantazied abt how i can make my wife squirt.but no matter how i try there's no way she can reached this level.

Now i'm wondering if this is an inborn thing of the lady or my skill not up to par.have read that some bros here have met or even upped ladies with this capability,so very curious.At the very most I can only feel missus juice flowing when she high,cos the bedsheet can see patches of wettness.Was hoping to take our sex life to another level..otherwise very the boring & she is slowly turning away from this routine liao.any bros care to share..
Old 19-02-2011, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
iamfire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone managed to make wife/GF squirt?

I think it is an inborn thing (or probably a skill). I had experience that from a random sex i had 1-2years back.

I asked the girl how she did that, she just said she never had sex for 6months that's why. My wife never squirt even tho we haven't had sex for 5months when i was assigned to other country.
Old 19-02-2011, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

actually must install the MK-6000 pump, original made-in-Japan. Compatible or pirated or copy made-in-China.

Then register the product online, get the activation code and install into the pussy.

Then can squirt liao...
Why you so like dat?
Old 19-02-2011, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
firefoxy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
actually must install the MK-6000 pump, original made-in-Japan. Compatible or pirated or copy made-in-China.

Then register the product online, get the activation code and install into the pussy.

Then can squirt liao...
Good one. I hope it comes with money back guarantee
Old 19-02-2011, 09:22 AM
Samster

bombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexonair View Post
Brother Bombshell,

I have this post in my blog - How Can I Make Her Squirt

Take a look and see if this help
thanks for the link.yes read it but somtimes the act itself is not easy to master.i really salute those bros who are skillful enough to take it to this level too.Most of us should be the impatient type,getting ready to fuck the woman the moment she is wet & ready.but this type of stimulation is abt exploring ones sexual needs as well as to know the limits of the partner.anyone tried handson actual experience to share share..how the feel like.
Old 19-02-2011, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post

Then can squirt liao...
bro,that one too mech already.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1