The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2024, 02:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 2
Bfg185 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsc View Post
There this girl (M) i got to know since like 9years ago when she is 16,

From her i got to know some of her frens, during the course of 9years on n off keep chatting, got deleted block and readd and chat again. My persistence mainly due to M told me this friend of her girl (Y) is kinda slutty and had hookup once a while.

So knowing this info , i persisted and finally managed to re-add her and chat her up.

And recently chat her up, she kinda down and in some distress in life due to family matter.

One thing to another, i chat her up ask for meet up. Told her that i wanna date her initially. Then told her get a private place i get massage her. SO bingo she agreed

ON that day itself, pick her up...went straight to hotel, had some chat of her stress .. THen proceeded to massage her , usual massage..

Started with head, then body... she loved it.. then i undress her top and she didnt resist.Then continue good massage from top to btm.

Next ask her to turn to front, u know i undress her right, so bare naked breast in front of me, continue massage... then touch nipples no resistance... continue massage again

then finally went straight to suck her nipple, kiss her lips and ask her to blow me...

The best thing of it, she actually allow me CIM... damn knew she was slutty

How would she not know i wanna bed her when i ask for first meet up in hotel...

Patient paid off
👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 You give me the motivation to carry on my aim to up one I've been keeping as a side mission for 3 years now hahah
Old 31-03-2024, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

I have not been active in this forum since last year November.

Just an update for those who are still playing with Seeking app.

The Indo Chinese girl I fly over for 4-5 days was a total disaster The girl is insecure with her body and confidence. So, it's hard to built a chemistry.

But in December I have an amazing luck. One 22-year old uni student coming over to SG for an internship for entire 2024.

So, I met with her when she flew over in December for short company orientation.

Long story short, I let her stay at my place during her internship Since we click well. We are not of the same race or religion but chemistry is there.

I have now a full time sugar babe (the compensation is how you negotiate) who give me frequent access to her pussy

One of the most memorable part so far is we have sex 3 nights in a row. For a person over 50, I am surprise I can keep up with a 22 yo LOL

Anyway, I have exited Seeking app since my hand is occupied with one good SB for this year.

Happy hunting brothers.
Old 31-03-2024, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 16
belfull is one of the Best!belfull is one of the Best!belfull is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post

The Indo Chinese girl I fly over for 4-5 days was a total disaster The girl is insecure with her body and confidence. So, it's hard to built a chemistry.

But in December I have an amazing luck. One 22-year old uni student coming over to SG for an internship for entire 2024.

So, I met with her when she flew over in December for short company orientation.

Long story short, I let her stay at my place during her internship Since we click well. We are not of the same race or religion but chemistry is there.

I have now a full time sugar babe (the compensation is how you negotiate) who give me frequent access to her pussy

One of the most memorable part so far is we have sex 3 nights in a row. For a person over 50, I am surprise I can keep up with a 22 yo LOL

Anyway, I have exited Seeking app since my hand is occupied with one good SB for this year.

Happy hunting brothers.
wow bro, you're an expert at using SA to look for young girls coming over to SG for internship or something? haha not bad that they are willing to stay and get naughty with someone twice their age and above
Old 01-04-2024, 07:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 16
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future

Am I using the wrong app?

I had few successful encounters, ending with sex, with some 30s, 40s, 50s ladies. I am 40s myself.

It was luck, I guess. Many ladies who I am interested in on the app wrote no fwb, no hook up, no married men. Why? Why can't we enjoy sex like a good meal?
Old 01-04-2024, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post

I had few successful encounters, ending with sex, with some 30s, 40s, 50s ladies. I am 40s myself.

It was luck, I guess. Many ladies who I am interested in on the app wrote no fwb, no hook up, no married men. Why? Why can't we enjoy sex like a good meal?
Bro, you are so lucky. Which app did you use?

I am same age as you but couldn’t find any luck. Bro, do you pay subscription?
Old 02-04-2024, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1035 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post

There are bound to have those who want to look decent and conservative. Rarely will you see someone post outright looking for casual sex, ONS or FWB. Hence, don't be taken aback that they write these.
If they ask you for your status and block you thereafter, then move on. There are plenty of fish out there.
Old 03-04-2024, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Nice one!
As long as you are happy with your arrangement

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post

Happy hunting brothers.
Old 03-04-2024, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2238 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiinn View Post
Last time free now charge money, never understand why her standard needs to pay. Guess her husband needs that extra income from her also. Sag tits not well maintained body. Nightmare.
This?

https://fapello.com/denisebbb1234/
Old 03-04-2024, 01:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -444 / Power: 0
kabul kabul kabul kabul kabul
Lanjiao lah your story. You start talking to underage girl and you so proud about it. You bloody bastard dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsc View Post
There this girl (M) i got to know since like 9years ago when she is 16,

From her i got to know some of her frens, during the course of 9years on n off keep chatting, got deleted block and readd and chat again. My persistence mainly due to M told me this friend of her girl (Y) is kinda slutty and had hookup once a while.

So knowing this info , i persisted and finally managed to re-add her and chat her up.

And recently chat her up, she kinda down and in some distress in life due to family matter.

One thing to another, i chat her up ask for meet up. Told her that i wanna date her initially. Then told her get a private place i get massage her. SO bingo she agreed

ON that day itself, pick her up...went straight to hotel, had some chat of her stress .. THen proceeded to massage her , usual massage..

Started with head, then body... she loved it.. then i undress her top and she didnt resist.Then continue good massage from top to btm.

Next ask her to turn to front, u know i undress her right, so bare naked breast in front of me, continue massage... then touch nipples no resistance... continue massage again

then finally went straight to suck her nipple, kiss her lips and ask her to blow me...

The best thing of it, she actually allow me CIM... damn knew she was slutty

How would she not know i wanna bed her when i ask for first meet up in hotel...

Patience paid off
Old 03-04-2024, 01:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -444 / Power: 0
kabul kabul kabul kabul kabul
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckhamdavid123 View Post
Anyone had the denisebbb1234 for sex? Do share experience. Seems like she do onlyfans
Go for it. Seems like you want to try. YOLO
Old 03-04-2024, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 22
djuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
Yes that’s her.
Old 03-04-2024, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 579 / Power: 8
Shiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to all
Quote:
Hahaha worth the money?
Old 03-04-2024, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Fitboyco is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by belfull View Post
wow bro, you're an expert at using SA to look for young girls coming over to SG for internship or something? haha not bad that they are willing to stay and get naughty with someone twice their age and above
Hey bro what is SA app?
Old 04-04-2024, 06:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2238 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiinn View Post
Hahaha worth the money?
Go home PCC sua.
Old 04-04-2024, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
Leuven deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeuven deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Why does her belly area look so strange ?
It is sagging ? Like she was preg before or lost a lot of weight ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1