The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2023, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 6
SEX11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySEX11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieheart View Post
The initial starting point for me is to feel compassionate about their situation, when they first came. And you will try to help them in bits.

Thereafter, you be hard to pull out. You will sink deeper and deeper.

By nature of their job, they will receive endless offers which they cannot resist. And she will accept them one by one. Keeping you in the dark.

Hence, it's always a win-lose situation. Win for her and lose for you.
No bro will win the game having a relationship with them
Is matter of time when the game will end
Even if any bro end up marriage
It will be uphill task having a security marriage.
Old 26-02-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
jonzzen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEX11 View Post
No bro will win the game having a relationship with them
Is matter of time when the game will end
Even if any bro end up marriage
It will be uphill task having a security marriage.
To have a secure marriage ask the ML put security deposit.
300k? Just kidding. If catch her cheating, forfeit deposit.
Old 27-02-2023, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jabbs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
The initial starting point for me is to feel compassionate about their situation, when they first came. And you will try to help them in bits.

By nature of their job, they will receive endless offers which they cannot resist. And she will accept them one by one. Keeping you in the dark.

Yes totally agree with this, started cause really pity her now I知 stuck and I知 sure alot of bros offer her too. Haha oh wells
Old 27-02-2023, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 5
seeker2019 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterseeker2019 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
I think that the risk of rtm same ML too many times, you start to get emotional entanglement with them. If you keep moving on to new ML, unlikely to face this issue.
Old 27-02-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker2019 View Post
I think that the risk of rtm same ML too many times, you start to get emotional entanglement with them. If you keep moving on to new ML, unlikely to face this issue.
Yup. Best is not to get too close with the ML. Dun be the moth that fly too close to the fire.

Be the fire and let the moths fly towards you.
Old 27-02-2023, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
She resemble the china actress hou meng sha.侯梦莎。
侯梦莎 is my favourite actress especially when she wear the 解放军制服。😍
Old 27-02-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
侯梦莎 is my favourite actress especially when she wear the 解放军制服。😍
You should meet her in person.
Old 01-03-2023, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
Dieheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabbs View Post
Yes totally agree with this, started cause really pity her now I知 stuck and I知 sure alot of bros offer her too. Haha oh wells
Yes, and you can never win the offer.

The ML will choose money over anything. That's their original intent anyway
Old 03-03-2023, 06:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Today I want to share a gem that is sweet and attractive looking, a beauty with acceptable figure.
Fair smooth skin, she is also standout when she removes her makeup, natural with feminine look.
I have returned to her a few times for massage and so far she didn't ask for gift or extra, only bought her lunch on few occasion, her rates are reasonable.
Be nice and gentle to her and she will reward you with an enjoyable no rush session.

Her WeChat of contact

From desker rd spa right?.....f her few times big soft boobs ....nice lady
Old 06-03-2023, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Exactly that is the starting points, feel compassionate and they will slowly grow up their horn and tiger mouth with so many Bros will feel compassionate them, easy money, as long money involves, there is no limit can satisfied.
Old 07-03-2023, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Horny194 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Need help from bros, been too attached to a ML and I知 mentally exhausted. Need advises.
Old 07-03-2023, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 12
cartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horny194 View Post
Need help from bros, been too attached to a ML and I知 mentally exhausted. Need advises.
Ask yourself are you attached to her as a person or attached to the sex she provides. If it's sex, it's easy to detach yourself. If you think attached to her as a person, always always always remember this...just like us, they are wearing a mask when they meet customers. Don't believe any story they say no matter how sweet or how sad it sounds to you. End of the day, ask yourself this...you going to marry her and spend the rest your life with her meh? If not then just enjoy the sex before you grow tired
Old 07-03-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1615 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40486 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Need help from bros, been too attached to a ML and I’m mentally exhausted. Need advises.
Look at yrself everyday in the mirror
Delete her ctc n move on to look for other MLs

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 07-03-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
What is the root cause of you being mentally exhausted?
Did she keep texting you with some lovey dovey?
Old 07-03-2023, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Attached is normal, because everyone have the feeling, mentally exhausted is real big problems. Did u Find out dat she lied to u?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1