The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2009, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 17
luvcunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Dongguan,Houjie sex experience

Dear Sammyboy bros,

This is my first forum so good or bad pls bear with me.
I was in Guangzhou for a buying spree last month and had a great sex experience in dongguan,houjie which I would like to share with all bros here.
I was introduced to this place once last year and it was in a hush hush for time the last time round.
It was exciting but wasn’t really prepared but certainly made me wanna go back again.
The last experience make me wanna die die try it again. So after my buying spree I book a bus ticket to donggaun,houjie. The fare cost me 39 RMB and the destination in about an hour.
When you arrived at houjie station you can either walk or take a bicycle taxi for 3-5 RMB.
Just tell him jianglong hotel.
Reach jianglong hotel, took a lift up to the fifth floor and asked for the mummy in the name card I got from the last time round.
She gave me a warmth greeting and brought me to a room with a few sofa while she gathers all the girls to standby for viewings.
While waiting she explained to me the procedure and rates. The room charges is 118 RMB per night and you can stay until morning b4 12 noon if you like.
There are 3 rates for the gals. Btw most are below 25 with the majority age ranging from 17-22.
The sex session is for 2 hours and starts ONLY after you come out from the toilet after the gals have bath you or do whatever with you in the shower. Meaning you can bang or she BJ you during shower time.
Then when you get on to the bed she’ll ask if you are ready to begin and then she’ll call to the recep to start clocking in the 2 hrs session time.
For 500rmb you’ll get a graduated gals looking very model like, slim n tall type.
For 400rmb you’ will get gals under training for less than about 2 weeks.
For 100rmb you’ll get a fresh new gal who just arrive and have no experience at all.
The best part about the new gals is they are usually very young and very wet.
Fyi you cannot just take the 100rmb gals alone. You’ll have to choose one gal 500 or 400 and the
newbie will be thrown in for 100rmb as a bonus if you want a twosome.
If you want to over night with the gals you’ll have to top up another 300rmb for the whole night till morning b4 10 - 12pm. Example 400+300 or 500 + 300. For the 100 I’m not sure if it’ll cost 300 to over night with her or not.
Will find out on my next trip this coming 11th – 16th April’09.
Finally the gals came. First group cat 500 gals paraded in front of me.
Then all of them bowed and greeted me. And then 1 by 1 intro themselves to me their name, age and province they come from.
Hmmm…..so many pretty ones to choose from. After that they left and
followed by cat 400 and then finally two 100rmb newbie came in.
I’ve already secretly recorded the ones I like and asked the mummy to recall those numbers I’ve shortlisted and to review them once again to make my choice.
I choose a cat 400 and a newbie.The reason is I’ve learn something wise the last time round from some feedback from my friends when we were there.
The cat 500 tends to be alittle lazy and never really perform the full course on you.
We exchanged what the gals did inside and found out my trainee gals did a full course on me bcos she was supposed to show the newbie how to do it and let her learn. After the trainee has done it the newbie follow suit attentively and did exactly what her senior taught her so I had a great double sex experience with both of them.
So my advise to first time bro who happen to get there to choose a cat 400 n 100 newbie if you are game for a threesome.
When we reach our rooms I pretend to ask my gals to prepare shower n order some drinks while I hurriedly took out my video pen which I bought in GZ.
This 4 GB video pen can record 12 hrs. It can even record sounds within 15m radius square area.
I had bought a few to sell them during my buying spree. Since I’ve have it why not record some of my own sexual experience I thought.
I place one video pen facing the bed leg on my shirt pocket. I placed another one in my carried bag and put it on the bedhead drawer to view the front whereby we can see her sitting and doing BJ .
Click it on and when to shower with the 2 gals.
During shower the trainee did a BJ while I caressed and frenched the newbie. The trainee bj was good and deep and asked if I wanted her to blow it out…I say sure…hehe.
But alas hardly any gals can bj me to come lah. I asked the newbie to bj me too and she eagerly did it.
After much foreplay in the shower we went to the bed. As usual the trainee ask if I am ready n she’ll make a phone call downstair to start the time.
Both of them started licking me all over and taking turn bbbj me with me sucking, licking and caressing their breast and pussy.
Then the trainee put on condom for me and cowboy ride me while I grab, french and finger the newbie.
Boy the newbie was so wet and she came b4 her turn to ride me.
When the trainee finally came so change condom n next the newbie cowboy ride me. It took a little effort to shaft it in as hers was really tight.
The newbie came very fast so I had to concentrate and come together with her. Finally I exploded while grabbing the trainee ass tightly while fingering her pussy too.
Then they clean me up and told me to lie back and relax while she started their 18 luo han or whatever style to make a man feels good.
Licking my ass and letting out the mint water flowing down my ass together with many other style.
She will tell you name of the style as she goes along but I hardly understand cos I’m English eduated.
Then all of a sudden she went upside down with her legs to the bed head wall and two hands supporting
her head she did a upside down BJ. Wow I enjoyed it so much while she bj and her nice tit facing me.
Then she took out her bags of toy and started putting beads into my ass and slowly pulling it out. Must say it’s quite nice although I am no gay. She also had small vibrators to make u feel good.
Later she went to put condom on my toe and started toeing fucking me, haha….I was like not bad I can feel her small cunt with my toe.
After 45mins of all these gimmick stuff my little bro was arouse again so I went for a doggie style on the newbie banging her at the corner of the bed, The trainee meanwhile went behind and grabbed me from behind and help me to push harder to pump at the newbie.
Wow,,u don’t even need to use strength and it automatic pump.It was really a damn pleasure pumping the newbie. When she came we changed to the trainee turn to doggie and the newbie was learning fast,
She too helped me from behind to pump the trainee. The feeling of caressing the front gals breast while feeling another breast pressing against you from behind is damn shiok.
The trainee came and we switch position to corner bed missionary with the newbie. Again change condom and started to pump her hard holding her legs high. Again got help from the trainee from behind. The newbie came and the trainee turns to do missionary. I asked the newbie no need to help
this time but to go wash up. I then finish it up with the trainee pumping her hard and fast forcing myself to come too. You see I’m abit old lah and have to concentrate to make myself explode if it’s a second round in less then 4 hrs sex. All in all I uses up 7 condom.2 for cowboy, 2 for doggie,2 for missionary and 1 for the toe fucking.
While both of them were busy changing I pretend and went to off the video pen cam.
I had wanted to post the video here but do not know how to delete my face leh. Wanted to let u guys see the real action on cam but don’t know how.
Will try to write a forum again when I’m back from dongguan next 17th April’09.
Some of you might like it some might not bcos it’s too long and maybe boring.
My sincere apology for the very long winded forum

Looks: 8 traineee/ 7 newbie
body: 8 Young and beautiful for both. Nipple very pinkish.Nice complexion.
boobs: trainee's quite big / newbie ok ( sori don't know how to gauge breast size.
BBBJ: 8 solid and harding working at it
AR: 7 feels shoik
FJ: 8 super enjoy especially with 2 gals
Service: 8.5 both from the gals and mamasan.
RTF: definitely again and again.Though I am based in BKK the sex in china beats them hands down,

Damage : Hotel,food,banging session and karaoke......$1,000 for 5 days 4 night should be enough.....not including airfare. Tiger air about $200 +
Old 04-04-2009, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 20
yeeba is one of the Best!yeeba is one of the Best!yeeba is one of the Best!yeeba is one of the Best!
Re: Dongguan,Houjie sex experience

Nice FR...makes me want to go also..
very informative, too...
maybe you can post snapshots of your video?
Old 05-04-2009, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
dus2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,
usually you can can do overnight, if you arrive the hotel after 22.00 / later right ? jiang long ( golden river ? ) or..?
How many gals do they have ?
Will check out next week...
Cheers,
Old 05-04-2009, 11:15 AM
Samster

Bro Dus2,

They have about a hundred girls when I was there,
But I was told by my business associate not to go to GZ from th 15th-30 th April'09 bcos GZ is having an exhibition there for about 2 weeks. Hotels rate will triple and girls definitely shortage due to the demand.
Most ppl will bring their client out for entertainment outside of GZ as GZ is a bit strict on law enforcement.
Most happening is in outskirt of GZ.

Rgds

Last edited by luvcunt; 05-04-2009 at 11:32 AM.
Old 05-04-2009, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
dus2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I go there for Canton Fair too...
But need "other world" to keep me fresh after the Fair..
I don't like to stay in Guangzhou, prefer in DongGuan area..
Old 06-04-2009, 12:35 PM
Samster

For bros who enquires about the video pen,pls kindly leave down your email or contact number.I will not reply in this thread as it is meant for sex forum only and not appropriate to talk about other subject. Very sorry I don't wanna get zap instead Thank You.
Old 06-04-2009, 08:42 PM
Samster

Many thanks bro Eatpussytoo for upping me 5 pts. Appreciated it very much.
Old 07-04-2009, 11:09 AM
Samster

Many thks to bro yeeba and bro petrolheadsg for upping my points.

rdgs
Old 07-04-2009, 05:18 PM
Samster

Many thanks to bro John99 and bro Newyorker88 for upping my points.

rgds
Old 08-04-2009, 03:12 PM
Samster

To all sammyboy bros

I will not be free to read my pm during the next few days until I return from my dongguan,houjie trip on 17th April'09.
Therefore I will leave down some info for other bros who might want to know the details.

Guangzhou to houjie by bus from guangzhou train station.
Bus fare cost 39 rmb and journey from GZ to houjie is about an hour.
When you reach houjie,ask around for jianglong hotel or just take a 3-5 rmb taxi bicyle to jianglong hotel.
The spa is located on the fifth floor.

Mamasan = Ms wang +86 - 13553885539. She will be able to help u in all your hotel enquiry,karaoke or disco club enquiry.

Have a nice time and Happy bonking bros !

rgds

p/s bros who's going to jianglong hotel spa next week pls kindly reserve some newbie for me ok? sieh sieh...kopkun krap...tor cheh...terima kasey...kam sia...tomoarigato gosaimas.....and .....THANK YOU lah !!!
Old 08-04-2009, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Niceguy0088 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds like an excellent place for bonking and so cheap as well!
Old 08-04-2009, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
lesboaction is Cool - loads of Potential

Planning a trip to for golf and ECA during end May. Any recommendations for good hotel, KTV, golf courses, restaurants, discos, etc ? Or would you recommend other cities for golfing and ECA with SYTs or even lesbo action ?
Old 09-04-2009, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesboaction View Post
Planning a trip to for golf and ECA during end May. Any recommendations for good hotel, KTV, golf courses, restaurants, discos, etc ? Or would you recommend other cities for golfing and ECA with SYTs or even lesbo action ?
Eh...lesbo action? catch no balls leh...bro/sis ?

I'll get myself more familarise on my next trip and then will provide more info to all bros here when I'm back.
Old 09-04-2009, 12:17 AM
Samster

Many thks for upping my pts bro stirrer

Will try to write another much more detail and steamier forum after my trip to dongguan,houjie this coming 11-16th April'09.

Rgds
Old 09-04-2009, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
AO_Viet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvcunt View Post
To all sammyboy bros

I will not be free to read my pm during the next few days until I return from my dongguan,houjie trip on 17th April'09.
Therefore I will leave down some info for other bros who might want to know the details.

Guangzhou to houjie by bus from guangzhou train station.
Bus fare cost 39 rmb and journey from GZ to houjie is about an hour.
When you reach houjie,ask around for jianglong hotel or just take a 3-5 rmb taxi bicyle to jianglong hotel.
The spa is located on the fifth floor.

Mamasan = Ms wang +86 - 13553885539. She will be able to help u in all your hotel enquiry,karaoke or disco club enquiry.

Have a nice time and Happy bonking bros !

rgds

p/s bros who's going to jianglong hotel spa next week pls kindly reserve some newbie for me ok? sieh sieh...kopkun krap...tor cheh...terima kasey...kam sia...tomoarigato gosaimas.....and .....THANK YOU lah !!!
Just wonder is Jiang long hotel same as Jin Long Dao (Chang'an) ?

It is a nice place to go . . . .

AO
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1