The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2009, 03:07 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
funtimesarehere is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re booking of FL

For those FL in forum 2, is the procedure just book a room and sms her the details?

If thats the case, which hotels do u guys recomend that have hourly rates? (Just go in a request for a room? anything special to take note of?)

sorry ah, noob here.
Hope I'm posting at the right forum...
Old 07-11-2009, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future
Re: Re booking of FL

Considering you joined at Dec 2008 and its Oct 2009 now, yes congrat on your first post.

Anyway diff FL have diff liking, maybe some like you to meet elsewhere then go to the place? some like you to book the room and wait for them in the room. Why dont you clarify with the particular FL you wish to engage the services of.

You can always try the good old favourite Hotel 81. Some H81 have rooms with mirrors - etc kovan, bencoolen. once i went to bencoolen and i had a jumbo room with a double bed, a fridge and another single bed

The procedure is:
You go in, go to the counter and say "transit 2 hour"
If there is a backlog of people, they will tell you the estimate waiting time is how long. If u feel like u can wait, u pay, u give him the money, and your handphone num. Then go around and just wait. They will call you.

The only special thing to take note of is they require IC or 11B or something that verify you age and identity. also they want payment upfront.

And no, this is not really the right forum.

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 07-11-2009, 05:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
funtimesarehere is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

lol thanks man, appreciate the help
Old 07-11-2009, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 20
TommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to behold

FL with okt I can give advice (not advise).

Click on the OKT adverts in SBF, read the FR also helps especially those brudders who are very descriptive. Then u can run through yor mind when you really started you FL missions.

Buy a pre-paid phone card also good if you have a wife or gf, if not those FLs suddently sms u for another horny outings, then your ass will tear if your wife or gf found out!
Old 07-11-2009, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

but pre-pay phone card is no good if you put it into your normal phone anyway!

For best result u need to buy a totally different phone (cheap lah: 7-11 can buy already) around 100$ gets u a phone , pre-pay card, and still got change

It just occur to me, i am not sure if Budget hotel check age
if

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1