The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2011, 01:23 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
axxo has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
SG Gal: Why We Like Caucasians

Saw this on Craigslist..

--

Been reading the posts on why women prefer Caucasians over Chinese men, and while I agree with some of the points, the posts generally make it seem as though there's just one or two things which make us prefer Caucasians when in fact it's the whole package (part of which is physical, part of which isn't). What I'm about to write are generalisations, but it is easier to find what we want in Caucasian men than in Chinese men.

So, from a late-twenties woman's (and my friends) point of view:

1. Manners -- Caucasians are simply better mannered, and far more considerate.

2. Culture -- suggest going to a play or an art exhibition, and you'll most likely have an enjoyable time discussing the performance or exhibits with a Caucasian. With a Chinese man, first you'll have to deal with the questions about why you want to go to these "arty-farty" things, and if he oh so reluctantly agrees, then you'll have to deal with a sullen face and the frequent "is it over" / are we done yet?" questions while you're trying to enjoy yourself. And being considerate creatures, we'll cut things short so you don't have to suffer.

3. Dinner / Weekend get-aways -- We like going to nice places, trying fine dining, and staying at nice hotels/resorts. It doesn't have to be all the time, but by the same token, it shouldn't be a once a year affair either. To be fair, Caucasian men do have an advantage because if they're here on an expat package (as some but not all are), the expat salary plus the relatively lower cost of things makes it effortless for them to take us out to nice restaurants and hotels. Whereas Chinese men will often keep slipping into the conversation how fancy the place is so that we're reminded just how much it's costing. And we're supposed to find that attractive?

4. Points with the girls -- We're just as competitive as men, whether it's with clothes, shoes, handbags, boyfriends, husbands, which school our children go to, how many A's they get in exams, etc. And to be blunt, a Caucasian boyfriend/husband scores lots and lots of points with the girls. Some of you are thinking SPG -- you couldn't be more wrong. It's not because the guy is Caucasian -- it's because Caucasians are valued highly on the 'good catch' scale. Pause and think about it for a moment and you'll see there is a difference. We like the sense of envy from other women when they see us with our guy.

5. A place of his own -- When we spend time with a guy, we want to spend time with him, not his parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, etc. Yes, it is important to us how we get along with his family (not as important as how our family gets along with him though), but that doesn't mean we want to deal with his family all the time. Sometimes we'd like to snuggle and watch a chick-flick on DVD, sometimes we'd like to do it on the washing machine. And guess who is more likely to have his own place?

6. The tool -- Bigger, is definitely better. Unless you're a woman (or maybe a gay man), you won't understand how satisfying it is to feel a large penis filling you up. Length is good because it means longer strokes; girth is good because it means you can feel yourself stretched around him. If I had to choose, I'd choose girth over length. Being with a Caucasian guy means, well, I don't have to choose -- I can have both. Usually anyway.

7. Cunnilingus -- Hand on my heart, I don't know any woman (at least any woman I'm close enough to to discuss sex with) who doesn't like having a guy go down on her. And this is really an area where Chinese men lose out despite it being totally under their control (unlike penis size which they can blame on genetics). We like it, we know guys know we like it, so the only question is, is the guy going to deliver, or not? With most Chinese guys, while they expect us to give BJs on demand, even the slightest hint that we'd like them to reciprocate is met with either feigned ignorance or outright refusal. And if that's not bad enough, they try to justify it by saying things like 'it smells/tastes bad'. Wow. Not just selfish, but hurtful as well. We women are neurotic about a lot of things (I admit it), and that includes whether we smell/taste okay. So we maintain good hygiene practices and if we're not really sure whether a guy likes us 'as-is', we make an excuse to go to the bathroom just before sex so we can wash. Having a guy say things about us smelling or tasting bad is hurtful and a big turn-off. Whereas Caucasians, oh, Caucasians are generally just so much more enthiusiastic about going down on us, and for me personally, the clincher is that I'm often asked to NOT wash beforehand. Being told that I smell and taste good by a guy while he's down there makes me feel good and makes him more attractive to me.

8. The nose -- You may have noticed that Caucasians have larger, longer, noses than Chinese men. Why is this attractive? Because when I'm straddling a guy's face, with me facing his feet, guess where his nose and tongue are? Maybe it's just me, but the combination of a guy's nose spreading the lips while his tongue dances on my clit gets to me. Every. Single. Time.

So, guys, this is what we want. Genetics will prevent you from having some attributes, but manners, an appreciation of culture, a good career, your own apartment in a good neighbourhood, and an unselfish attitude in an out of bed are all controllable by you, and happen to be a few of our favourite things.

Oh, before I forget, there is one area where Chinese men (usually) win hands down over their Caucasian counterparts, and that's to do with body hair. Less is definitely more here.

Source: http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/rnr/2453896784.html
Old 22-06-2011, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 20
maxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to all
Re: SG Gal: Why We Like Caucasians

Dear Sis Threadstarter - with utmost due respect , here are my comments :

And I say this on BASED ON Qualified circumstances because I have dated, fucked Caucasian girls when I went to school in the US, worked in the US, worked in Europe. I have dated/bedded 2 Hispanic ladies Simone and Carmen(Argentine and Mexican), a brown haired french girl Caroline (ballerina), UK girl Alissa (who was on my orientation committee for Freshmen), a redhead named Rebecca... And my last exGF who is based here in Singapore working for Bank as a HR Director in her 40s. We dated for while before I chose to leave the relationship.

Unlike you - I am an equal opportunity dater, not as discriminate as the person who posted the article on Craiglist and your commentary that seems to endorse this discrimination against local men. Whilst I respect your posting, I also have the same respectful right to also defend for the rest of the SBF bros here who might feel offended by your comments and insights that almost borders on superficial needs.

Let me very clarify that I am not a good looking hunk, don't have a firm muscled body like the Ang Mo guys. I am 1.75M in height, weigh 61kg, non-smoker, circumsized dick and a proud owner of a humble size fully erect dick. I am just an ordinary Singaporean, who unlike the Caucasian counterparts, come from a normal family. When I grew up, I don't have the luxury of a dental plan to have perfectly corrected teeth or white teeth. My parents made do with what they had, I dealt with what life offered to the best that I can. Reading widely, playing and catching spiders, football, and the usual rite of passage us Singaporean male and SBF bros go thru.

To be cont'd
Old 22-06-2011, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

I will respond to item 7 if only SG gals learn how to shave or at least trim?? I love to do muff diving but what the heck diving into a forest of black seaweed. Only to come with sneezing non-stop and a mouth of seaweed?
Old 22-06-2011, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by alan0338; 22-06-2011 at 05:26 PM.
Old 22-06-2011, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 20
maxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to all

Now that I have taken the short brief time to introduce my profile, let me go thru point by point on the offending article based on the 'late twenties' mentality of you girls.

1. Manners -- What you are getting is just normal behavior from Ang Moh males. I lived in the US for over 10 years, and I can tell you even their version of their Chow Ah Beng's also hold the door for you when you are the supermarket struggling with groceries. So this really speaks volume of your "easy meat" status to be bedded by a smile and a effort to open the door? (ok I might be facetious, but you get the point) In the US, the men no longer help to carry things for ladies anymore, because they fear sexual harassment litigations... So much for that ...

2. Culture -- Look babe, the reality is, if the chee-bye moneyfaced Pay and Pay garvament has a good social welfare policy, unemployment benefits, no penalties for not having a degree and every one has an equal chance in life's opprtunities, us Singaporean men will find time to stop, breathe, smell the roses, read more literature, read more books on inane life's misery and triumphs, go to operas, ballets... Over there, the ticket for an opera/ballet/concert cost less than US$30. You go do the math la, and compare the ridiculous tickets for a concert, recital, ballet etc... So take this into perspective la

3. Dinner / Weekend get-aways -- Frankly, the secret is out,. Us men too like going to nice places, trying fine dining, and staying at nice hotels/resorts. But you already said it, "To be fair, Caucasian men do have an advantage because if they're here on an expat package (as some but not all are), the expat salary plus the relatively lower cost of things makes it effortless for them to take us out to nice restaurants and hotels". So WTF ?? .

Yep maybe us Chinese men will often keep slipping into the conversation how fancy the place is so that you're reminded just how much it's costing. And thats BECAUSE most times girls are UNAPPRECIATIVE and COMPLAIN and Nag when we make that effort. Fuck yeah, I know, I dated Singaporean girls before I gave up and dated Ang Moh girls, because the Ang Moh girls are more upfront and they are often proactively will take out their purse and PAY for their share even when we are on a dinner date.

4. Points with the girls -- I am awfully disappointed and honestly when I read this, I was telling myself it wasn't even worth my effort to reply to a freaking airhead ! What good catch? A caucasian man sees a marriage (if you eventually marry them) not as a lifelong commitment (check the divorce rates). Caucasian men don't plan for life long goals (us Singapore men, worry about financing the burden of the family, the kids, the holidays..) Oh ya... I'd be glad to go point to point with you on this with statistics and life's experience versus your twenty-something coming of age status. The expat ladies here (single ladies) dont even date the single expat men here because they know well enough to steer clear of a single expat male here.
Go deeper, and you realize they have no savings, they have a life of debt (which explains their nice clothes, heavy spending on alcohol, latest fashions, party weekends etc...) Coupled that debt with their current debt with older debts from educational loans (because Caucasian families DO NOT PAY for their child's future after 16 years old )

5. A place of his own -- In rude Hokkien I think the SBF bros will say :
LUM PA !!! Lets see if you brother can afford to have their own place la then we talk ok? Kong Chiau Wey !!! Enough said.

6. The tool -- I would have the last laugh on this. My dick is not long or thick in girth like the ang moh guys... but so far, my exGFs whom I dated all have a minimum of double orgasms (and screaming orgasms at that). Read my postings / contributions in this Adult Sex Discussion. Babe, if you feel the need to, go buy a dildo.

7. Cunnilingus -- Are you fucking kidding me? Most guys love to 6-9 and I love to give cunnilingus. One of my fave maneuvres is to use my lips to cup over the clit, pinch my lips and snap out, flick my tongue to awaken the clit.
Then used my fingers to slowly spread out the labia, teasingly dart my tinue in up and down strokes from Clit to Vaginal opening. I would progress to lowering my lips from clit area (mons area) and slip down to the entire vertical skit, suck, probe, the canal, and use my nose to rub against the clit at the same time. My ang moh exGFs go wild on this,... and I NEVER NEVER LET OFF when they are coming. Almost all angMoh girls WAXED, SHAVE their pussies.

8. The nose -- Ok fair comment - but WTF... this is really screwed.
Old 22-06-2011, 05:27 PM
Samster (V)

First I am not a sister! Second, I just copy pasted from Craigslist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpee88 View Post
Dear Sis Threadstarter - with utmost due respect , here are my comments :

And I say this on BASED ON Qualified circumstances because I have dated, fucked Caucasian girls when I went to school in the US, worked in the US, worked in Europe. I have dated/bedded 2 Hispanic ladies Simone and Carmen(Argentine and Mexican), a brown haired french girl Caroline (ballerina), UK girl Alissa (who was on my orientation committee for Freshmen), a redhead named Rebecca... And my last exGF who is based here in Singapore working for Bank as a HR Director in her 40s. We dated for while before I chose to leave the relationship.

Unlike you - I am an equal opportunity dater, not as discriminate as the person who posted the article on Craiglist and your commentary that seems to endorse this discrimination against local men. Whilst I respect your posting, I also have the same respectful right to also defend for the rest of the SBF bros here who might feel offended by your comments and insights that almost borders on superficial needs.

Let me very clarify that I am not a good looking hunk, don't have a firm muscled body like the Ang Mo guys. I am 1.75M in height, weigh 61kg, non-smoker, circumsized dick and a proud owner of a humble size fully erect dick. I am just an ordinary Singaporean, who unlike the Caucasian counterparts, come from a normal family. When I grew up, I don't have the luxury of a dental plan to have perfectly corrected teeth or white teeth. My parents made do with what they had, I dealt with what life offered to the best that I can. Reading widely, playing and catching spiders, football, and the usual rite of passage us Singaporean male and SBF bros go thru.

To be cont'd
Old 22-06-2011, 05:29 PM
Samster (V)

you're right.. please up me guys..

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
TS should be a guy sharing wat he found, he posted before he go to GL and bumped into his PAPA .
Old 22-06-2011, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 23
LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!LeMans is one of the Best!

Bro MaxPee88,

Gd one from u Up u my max humble 10 points for standing up as a true blue SG Man cum SBF samaster Indeed, the bulk of our SG Men are much better than our Ang Moh counterpart... They are here, earning big bucks due to their Ang Moh pay package... if they got posted home, they goes their car allowance, housing allowance and they no longer call the shot back in their home country.... When they come to our beloved SG shore, there are here for a holiday chatlet, rather than work their asshole off as compared back in their home-country..... I doubt they can afford a $200k BMW or Audi if that is the same price back in their homeland or rent a $10k per month rental at Sentosa Cove Condo (similar apartment) back in their hometown.... Thus, no big deals about Ang Moh.... Don't forget, US is having trade deficits and Europe is facing debt crisis, so nothing to shout about.... U see, if given another 1-2 years, the Sing Dollar perform stronger than the US greenbacks and the FX becomes 1:1, that time, I think the Ang Moh will think twice about spending like a "king" here in SG here.....
Old 22-06-2011, 06:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
cheongsterjon cheongsterjon

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxo View Post
Saw this on Craigslist..

--

Caucasians, oh, Caucasians are generally just so much more enthiusiastic about going down on us, and for me personally, the clincher is that I'm often asked to NOT wash beforehand. Being told that I smell and taste good by a guy while he's down there makes me feel good and makes him more attractive to me.

Source: http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/rnr/2453896784.html
i now know caucasians love ccbs....the smellier the better to them
Old 22-06-2011, 06:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
cheongsterjon cheongsterjon

don't bother with waxing or shaving your armpits....let the hair grow....don't wash up or put on perfume...let them lick and smell it....they will tell you how nice you smell
Old 22-06-2011, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
drk80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just took a peep into this forum cos of the interesting title.

To ladies who sing praises about Ang Mo men, go ahead cos us local men don't need the likes of you anyway. Good riddance to bad rubbish!

Brudder Maxpee88, way to go! Upz you.
Old 22-06-2011, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
xgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of light

dono who is that idiot who posted that on craiglist... but if that bitch thinks sg men cant perform in bed, just take a look at the number of members and posts here.
we wont have to go find WL if the SG woman cant satisfy us in the first place...

anyway read this from ceo of jp morgan... ang moh dont like u either haha
An awesome reply from CEO of J.P. Morgan:
Dear Ms. Pretty,
I have read your post with great interest. Guess there are lots of girls out there who have similar questions like yours. Please allow me to analyse your situation as a professional investor.My annual income is more than $500k, which meets your requirement, so I hope everyone believes that I'm not wasting time here.From the standpoint of a business person, it is a bad decision to marry you.
The answer is very simple, so let me explain.Put the details aside, what you're trying to do is an exchange of "beauty" and "money" : Person A provides beauty, and Person B pays for it, fair and square. However, there's a deadly problem here, your beauty will fade, but my money will not be gone without any good reason.
The fact is, my income might increase from year to year, but you can't be prettier year after year .Hence from the viewpoint of economics, I am an appreciation asset, and you are a depreciation asset. It's not just normal depreciation, but exponential depreciation. If that is your only asset, your value will be much worse 10 years later.By the terms we use in Wall Street, every trading has a position, dating with you is also a "trading position".If the trade value dropped we will sell it and it is not a good idea to keep it for long term - same goes with the marriage that you wanted.
It might be cruel to say this, but in order to make a wiser decision any assets with great depreciation value will be sold or "leased".
Anyone with over $500k annual income is not a fool; we would only date you, but will not marry you. I would advice that you forget looking for any clues to marry a rich guy. And by the way, you could make yourself to become a rich person with $500k annual income. This has better chance than finding a rich fool.
Hope this reply helps. If you are interested in "leasing" services, do contact me.
signed,J.P. Morgan CEO
Old 22-06-2011, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 18
michaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find better

this thread is wasting bandwidth.

SBF has discussed this issue many times before.

Conclusion some gers like $$$$$ some like curry some like to swallow sperm, To each his own.

Those gers that put down their own kind forget that they come of the same type of factory.
Old 22-06-2011, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 17
dmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: SG Gal: Why We Like Caucasians

I have nothing against local girls who prefer Ang Mos. I am sure that there are alot of good Ang Mo men who do take care and cherish their local girls.
So I am refering to the other type of Ang Mos.

To understand how the Average Ang Mo truly feels about the local asian girls,
I Feel that This statement says it all.

My Ex-Boss who is an Englishman was talking with a mixed bunch of his Ang Mo mates and us local guys at a get-together at Brix, in Singapore.

He said this is why the Asian SPG, is the Perfect Women.

1. They are easy to find.
2. They are very Pretty and clean, good hygiene and have Great Bodies.
3. They are usually willing to pay for everything during a date.
4. Always showing their dates with presents and small gifts.

But best of all....

5. Average height is about 5 feet.
6. Has a Nice Big Mouth

7. AND A FLAT HEAD.....

WHY?

6. Big mouth for Blow Job, which they (according to him) always willing to perform.

5. Short in height but just tall enough to rest their arms.....

(While...)

7. A FLAT HEAD, to rest their BEER MUG!!

So does this mean they respect our girls ?
- Just my two cent....
Old 22-06-2011, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jason5393 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

why stereotype? Have you not seen angmohs squeezing in mrt, scrambling for seats like a kid? You think all of them go to big restaurants? Have you not seen them figuring out how to use chopsticks in a kopitiam? Have you not seen ang mohs with small dicks? Lol. There's no need to stereotype. There are nice ang mohs and nice chinese men out there. Loads of locals drive bmw , audi etc etc , you should see more of the world before posting stereotypical threads you low wisdom monkey. Oh ya , about the nose thing, you seriously have some issues.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1