The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2011, 02:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
did you owe anyone anything...anyway no basic courtesy to pm any of us...
Wow so fierce....
Old 19-03-2011, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Black Horse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Wow so fierce....
Cool mah....hahaha
Old 19-03-2011, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 15
Pohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bros in Hanoi

I am normally active in the other vietnam thread 2. So not very familiar with Hanoi scene. I am trying to get to know some bros in Hanoi also besides those in HCM so that I can travel north to south or vice versa and make regular contacts with bros in vietnam.

I will start PMing some bros in Hanoi to make contact and if i am given a chance to meet you in hanoi, we can have dinner together (my treat)

cheers :-)
Old 19-03-2011, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1723 / Power: 20
fcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant future

Quote:
did you owe anyone anything...anyway no basic courtesy to pm any of us...
??? alo... u made me confused??? why so fierce @ me huh??? i retired earlier thn u u not happy with me huhx???
i am refering to the guy that said the other thread... i kinda piss off with that comments...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pohchuan
...I will start PMing some bros in Hanoi to make contact and if i am given a chance to meet you in hanoi, we can have dinner together (my treat)

cheers :-)
look for grandmaster deptrai4u... he can solve and provide help damn fast...
Old 19-03-2011, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcukger View Post
??? alo... u made me confused??? why so fierce @ me huh??? i retired earlier thn u u not happy with me huhx???
i am refering to the guy that said the other thread... i kinda piss off with that comments...
you my bro and comrades...why must be angry with you...me too pissed off with the arrowed comments hurled on us...

Quote:
Wow so fierce....
not really...just pissed off with some newbies remarks...anyway my signature has rules for help...lots of info in my signature that any newbie can get help...also basic courtesy to pm me...so far I had replied to many newbies and helped them...just that some newbies don't bother to read ma...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 19-03-2011, 03:48 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

not really...just pissed off with some newbies remarks...anyway my signature has rules for help...lots of info in my signature that any newbie can get help...also basic courtesy to pm me...so far I had replied to many newbies and helped them...just that some newbies don't bother to read ma...
Guess I need to copy my rules of engagement for Hanoi to BKK.
Old 19-03-2011, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Guess I need to copy my rules of engagement for Hanoi to BKK.
i organised events such last year Xmas dinner...and coming 23 Apr "do you want to Gossip.."...newbies are welcome to join...all info in my signature...alot newbies joined...we always meet and chiong together...so what's all this unnecessary remarks or comments...

bro deptrai4u is oso one of my regular cheonging buddy in hcm...we always pm to meet...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 19-03-2011, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
so what's all this unnecessary remarks or comments...
Guess u meant this nick "roadrunerboi". I gave up on these unfamiliar nick long long ago. No posting, but suddenly has a chance to go oversea, they will actively looking for ppl to bring them around. These ppl are taking others for granted. Without them life will be better, the best is ignore them.

I read in 1 of the thread which I can't remember which. Their excuses for not posting much cause they are busy men not like us so free always in SBF. The joke is they are free only when they need to travel and looking for a good f. These ppl I normally will ask them use their either left or right hand.
Old 19-03-2011, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1723 / Power: 20
fcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Guess u meant this nick "roadrunerboi". .
well well... he is the culprit...

Quote:
I gave up on these unfamiliar nick long long ago. No posting, but suddenly has a chance to go oversea, they will actively looking for ppl to bring them around. These ppl are taking others for granted. Without them life will be better, the best is ignore them.
so if i PM u u entertained me bo???

Quote:
I read in 1 of the thread which I can't remember which. Their excuses for not posting much cause they are busy men not like us so free always in SBF. The joke is they are free only when they need to travel and looking for a good f. These ppl I normally will ask them use their either left or right hand.
well well well... well said dude... so when u coming to hcm?? 23rd apr u will be joining bo?? i bring my syt go give u c... but c only... cannot talk to her hor... later she c u so deptrai thn i DIE...
Old 19-03-2011, 06:18 PM
Samster

Pohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
look for grandmaster deptrai4u... he can solve and provide help damn fast...
Yup. I read those postings by him, very informative. As for HCM, you are the grandmaster.
Old 19-03-2011, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pohchuan View Post
Yup. I read those postings by him, very informative. As for HCM, you are the grandmaster.

hmm....u r wrong liao....that 'blue monster' is grandmaster in both Hanoi n HCM...

btw....i am still learning from him.....n he will come to HCM tomorrow nite n impart me some of his 'monster shen gong'.....
Old 19-03-2011, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
well well well... well said dude... so when u coming to hcm?? 23rd apr u will be joining bo?? i bring my syt go give u c... but c only... cannot talk to her hor... later she c u so deptrai thn i DIE...
See only?? Nbzzz HCMC a lot to see too. Ask her bring photos show me her friend then call her friend to join us. I want about 25 yrs old not 17.
Old 19-03-2011, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
hmm....u r wrong liao....that 'blue monster' is grandmaster in both Hanoi n HCM...

btw....i am still learning from him.....n he will come to HCM tomorrow nite n impart me some of his 'monster shen gong'.....
I keep wondering who is "blue monster". Now I know liao . Thanks.
Old 25-03-2011, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
papillon30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did anyone in Hanoi feel the Myanmar's earthquake?

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english201...c_13796738.htm
Old 25-03-2011, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papillon30 View Post
Did anyone in Hanoi feel the Myanmar's earthquake?

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english201...c_13796738.htm
I felt it in bkk

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1