The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
poorman88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
anyone have line contact of Mai from Tokyo Hentai Club?

I lost access to my line account and so lost her contact. any bro here met her before in Tokyo shibuya Tokyo hentai club before and has her line account?
Old 23-04-2023, 10:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
dsadez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Japan

went to matsushima shinchi, the ladies are quite good looking. some shops have 2 or even 3 ladies seated there unlike in tobita where there's only 1 per shop (but i was last there in 2015 so am not sure if it's still the same).

picked one in a shop where there are 2 ladies, the other lady was visibly upset... the one i picked turned out to be a little plump (she hid quite well when seated with her yukata on)
took 50mins for 26000jpy which is cheaper than tobita's rates. there are shower facilities in the shop as well unlike tobita where there is no shower.
Old 24-04-2023, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
slider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentguy View Post
I would love to give you 22points for this FR but i'm late by 20days. Please dm me whenever you have a new post (anywhere on the forum), and i'll give the points to your post.

I have gained much from this thread for my first experience in Japan and you have inspired me to perhaps write down my experience to share as well.

Incredibly beautiful lady you had.
No worries about the points bro. Can’t use to exchange for NTUC vouchers anyway. Haha

The photo you posted brought back fond memories. Her service was so amazing and I’ll highly recommend her to anyone wanting to have a good fuck in Tokyo.
Old 24-04-2023, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
slider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post
FR
Lady: Misuzu Amane
Price: 45,000 Yen, 90 mins w/ matto play (5000 Yen surcharge for Misuzu)

Looks: Slightly older than photo but still a looker. Big watery eyes, fair smooth skin, slim. Nice B cups. Tall and leggy - at least 175cm. She smelled very nice!!

Service: Had a chat with her and she used to work in a luxury soapland in Yoshiwara before Covid hits and wiped out the customers. Therefore her service is top notch. Patient, no time watching and do everything with a smile.
I had the same “leg lock” experience you mentioned and it was hilarious.

Totally agree with you that her big watery eyes looking at you while sucking your dick was truly a sight to behold and a mega turn on.
Old 28-04-2023, 11:27 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Do the girls at Barubola able to speak in basic English?
Old 29-04-2023, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
Only those who serve gaijin can speak basic English. There are only a handful when I visited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by realy View Post
shop website). Wanted to try their milf shop as it was slightly cheaper compare to SYT shop for the upper range shop.

Went to the 1st milf shop soapland at 2pm, they accepted me but told me price is 70k. My assumption extra 10k for gaijin tax as my research tell me the price range is 60k. Accepted the price and they send me to the waiting room. Can see the shop really busy, see old man / business man in the waiting room. As some of the Jap were paying on the spot, manage to see that the Jap are paying 60k for the service.

2 days later, visited another milf soapland shop and went earlier this time round 12pm. Was told price is 80k. I was thinking did they add another 10k+10k gaijin tax on me.
Nice FR but I think u have overpaid as I found couple of shop that around 30k 50mins for gaijin.Cheapest I found was 21k lowest tier. There is one milf shop called 大奥 around 20k range but only Japanese. Lion club look atas tier but Jack from 30k to 90k when they found im foreigner so I walked away. But I must say Yoshiwara has many syt gems when I walked past those smaller scale shop. You might get lucky with those less popular shop when okt approached u directly but do have to take a bit risk as they may push their low turnover WLs to foreigners.
Old 30-04-2023, 05:45 PM
Samster

GrimaH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in Japan in March; went to Kirakira in Yokohama, Barubola Marine Blue in Kabukicho and Kirajo in Kawasaki. All three are foreigner friendly, though of course being able to converse in basic JP helps a lot (I'm like N4 level). If you're lucky you might even be able to get someone who can speak very basic English. 90-120 minutes should set you back 28k to 40k FS.

Avoid Yoshiwara. It's relatively far from any station, and the shop staff are short tempered and generally don't want to have to deal with foreigners and the language barrier.
Old 02-05-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 16
zackymail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros,

Was looking through quite a few pages in this thread as well as explore online and it seems that there are not many soapland that accepts foreigners in Sapporo.

If anyone has any, please advice me. Thanks in advance.

normally, we hide behind our mask. not here man!
Old 02-05-2023, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 12
Hornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Japan - Tokyo / Osaka Questions

Hi bros,

Am heading to Tokyo & Osaka in July with a girl (i am a guy) It’s my first time in Japan so wanted to know some stuffs on the night life over there. A few questions I have and i will list them down here. If any kind bros can share more with me can drop me a PM with your wechat ID we can chat there as well.

1. Are there any couple / guy&girl friendly strip clubs or happening places in Tokyo/Osaka? My friend just wants to go there to see see look look (tourist friendly?)

2. Any Massage places that are unisex but have happy ending for guys etc?

Can drop me a PM with your Wechat to share more with me it will be much appreciated
Old 04-05-2023, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider_72 View Post
I had the same “leg lock” experience you mentioned and it was hilarious.

Totally agree with you that her big watery eyes looking at you while sucking your dick was truly a sight to behold and a mega turn on.
Yea it was vey fun haha clearly she was well trained and keen to provide service.

That's why out of so many countries, Japan still the best for adult playground.
Old 04-05-2023, 03:54 PM
Samster

WinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to all
Re: Japan - Tokyo / Osaka Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyyy View Post
Hi bros,

Am heading to Tokyo & Osaka in July with a girl (i am a guy) It’s my first time in Japan so wanted to know some stuffs on the night life over there. A few questions I have and i will list them down here. If any kind bros can share more with me can drop me a PM with your wechat ID we can chat there as well.
Are you trying to xian this girl or are yall already together? Or just platonic friends? Itinerary will be very different leh.
Old 04-05-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zackymail View Post
Hello bros,

Was looking through quite a few pages in this thread as well as explore online and it seems that there are not many soapland that accepts foreigners in Sapporo.

If anyone has any, please advice me. Thanks in advance.
Use tokyo adult guide. There's list for gaijin friendly place. If lazy do research just use tokyo hentai club or just go barubola.

actually just dont be paiseh. walk in and ask nicely. even if they reject you, they are nice about it.
Old 04-05-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
Barubola only 2 girls serve gaijin. Misuzu can speak basic english pretty well.
Old 04-05-2023, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sbtp7896as deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Japan - Tokyo / Osaka Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyyy View Post
Hi bros,

1. Are there any couple / guy&girl friendly strip clubs or happening places in Tokyo/Osaka? My friend just wants to go there to see see look look (tourist friendly?)

2. Any Massage places that are unisex but have happy ending for guys etc?
1. Search for "strip" in TAG. When searching, click remember to click 'search first posts only'. If you're too lazy to do that, read the "Dotonbori in Shibuya or Rockza Asakusa" thread on TAG.
Happening - You mean 乱交? There's also one on TAG. From what I've read, they need your passport upon entering. Apparently, it's easier to enter the place as a couple.

2. Dunno about massage place. But Club Amour, a mat health in Osaka, has a women only course. Not sure if it's available to female foreigners.
Old 04-05-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
basx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah, limited selection for foreigners at barubola, they provided me two options so i chose Kawano Minami who doesnt speak much english but she is cute and really tiny. The service overall is great.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1