The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2008, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 20
ProDrive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 19 years old local chinese, Angelica

wow...long time no come back got such good stuffs? perharps its time to skip retirement, night studies while working is killing me...i needa destress!!!!

Many People Say Money Cannot Buy You Happiness!!!

But To Me Money Can Buy Pleasure. . . .And Whats Life,Happiness,Health When You Don't Have Pleasure???

Retired on 19/09/2004 Back on 14/09/2006

Feel The Wrath!!!
Old 30-03-2008, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
blurz85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
Next monday and Tuesday, morning 9am and 10am slot for each day. Wednesday not sure yet, if mense hasn't come by then, will take another 2 slots in the morning. Damage is 500/1/1. FCFS basis. Thanks.
lol.. another one avail.. if she do sats..or sundays i sure will try... when got the finances.. how lon gwill she be around bro?
Giselle (te) very elegant soon to be rtfed
Geraldine (Af)
All time horny squirter girl patricia (rolly)
all time fav girls now
Frey (local),giselle (local), Oiishii (thai), Olleh (Thai), xenia (thai), Angel (Prc)
Old 01-04-2008, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 72
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute
19 years old local chinese, Angelica

I was wondering if I should be writing a FR for Angelica. There are already some very excellent FRs written and surely I cannot add more to it?

But I still think each of our experiences are unique and different.

Actually I booked her last Wed but she didnt turn up. So when she is available this week, bro True Enjoyment gave me the priority to book her. (Last week, instead of having her, I had Diane instead)

I prefer and like the morning slot of 9am because I know that she would be very fresh. I reached the designated hotel and check-in at 9am sharp. I didnt take my shower there as I had it just before leaving my house. I was still fully clothed and when I open the door, I saw a sweet young thing staring intently at me.

I urshered her in. She was very young to me (as I am a old man) and she wasnt shy at all, staring at me. We were on the bed, still fully clothed and exchange pleasantries. She was wearing a very short shorts with a white tee-shirt. She is tall for a chinese girl and really sweet young thing, a pretty girl that you would take a second look. Not stunningly beautiful but still to an old man like me, it was like almost god-send.

We talked a bit about her school, a bit about soccer and very quickly I had my arms caressing her, slipping under her tee-shirt and we were already frenching. It was fantastic to me as I loved to start the love-making process with the slow foreplay built up, with lots of caressing and frenching. We grew hot. I unclipped her bra and she removed it herself. Her tee shirt was still on but my hards was already all over her body. At the same time she was busy with my belt and unzipping my trousers. I stood up, threw my pants and shirt away. I lifted her tee shirt and had a glimpse of her fair and slim body. Her breasts were smallish but there were nice for me as I attacked her nipples - one to the other. In the next few moments, we would remove our under-pants and I laid on the bed as she gave me the CFM look and came over to french me. Wow, this girl can really french. We frenched for a while, all the while my hands were auto-roaming, reaching for her nipples and then down south to feel her pussy. Her hands were all over my manhood as well.

I was on the bed and she moved south to give me a very nice BBBJ - I can feel her tongue. I closed my eyes to enjoy the sensation. When I open my eyes, I caught her eyeing me with that CFM look. It really turned me on. It was my turn to service her. I pushed her onto the bed. I started to french her and then my lips moved south down her neck, to her nipples - one to the other and then down south along her body, down her thighs. I parted her legs and I saw her pink oyster staring at me. I couldnt resist and my tongue reached out for the oyster. At this moment, she was screaming with ecstasy - moaning and groaning. I increased the intensity of my tongue-fucking and she screamed louder. She was wet as I tasted her juices. And she was grovelling and trying to move away from me.

I dragged her to the edge of the bed, held on tight to her legs and was able to spread her legs even wider and I really gave her a good tongue fuck. She was struggling and trying to get away buy my hands were too strong for her. She must have been over the moon. My little brother was complaining so I climbed over her and we were in 69 position. Both of use was busy each other oral that each time we have to pause to enjoy the sensation. I can feel my little brother hardening. So I stood up at the edge of the bed and took a condom. She was still blowing me and I enjoyed it for a while before putting on the cap.

I pushed her onto the bed and pounced on her. I entered her missionary and could feel that she was tight. I pumped her vigorously and at times I slowed down to french her.

then I turned her over for doggie. I increased the intensity of my pumping and I knew that my explosion was near. I didnt want to control anymore and shot my load. Yet she didnt allow me to stop as I continued to pump her. She was screaming with job. Then we both collapsed on the bed. I looked at her and we kissed again. She said she enjoyed the doggie a lot.

We spent some time on the bed chatting. She even helped to removed my condom and clean up for me. I poured her some water. The feeling was great - just like making out with your gf. We continued the little touching here and there and then she asked me to shower with her.

Then we put on our clothes and I passed her the money. We looked at each other she gave me the sweetest smile. And we kissed again.

It was a terrific bonk with a sweet young thing. She made me feel young again. She isnt the best bonk of my life and yet she breathe so much life into me that made me feel like a young man again.

There were many times when we have sex with WL that after the sex we feel utter disgusted with yourselves and want to get away ASAP. But with Angelica, I feel alive again.

There is no need for stats. She is not the most beautiful girl I had bonked; she is not the most skillful; but she is young and she gave me reasons to make be believe that I can be young again.

RTF. What do you think?
Old 08-04-2008, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Angelica is free tomo for a 830am slot in Kovan. Those who think can make it and are interested, PM me or sms if you have my number. Her damage is 500/1/1. Thanks.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 18-04-2008, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
petertan51 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just curious. May I know why Angelica insist on the place Kovan to meet up for sessions?
Old 18-04-2008, 11:21 PM
Samster

true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by petertan51 View Post
Just curious. May I know why Angelica insist on the place Kovan to meet up for sessions?
Cos she stays in Punggol area and Kovan would be the nearest hotel possible, more convenient for her to travel.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!
Old 20-04-2008, 06:05 PM
Samster

infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute

TE,

Alamak, this angel fly aeroplane again. You know actually I had the premonition that it would be cancelled - I manage my own expectation so that I won't be disappointed.

The previous time I asked her (when she also cancel the appt), she just mentioned that she had no idea and she had forgotten about everything - suffering from some short-term memory loss. The way she put it, I don't know whether to cry or laugh.

Once the sex begins, it is easy to forgive her for what she had done.

So SMS me for the next appt. I will be waiting.
Old 20-04-2008, 08:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Renqi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i wan try her too pm me her details
Old 24-05-2008, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 20
snbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
Angelica is free tomo for a 830am slot in Kovan. Those who think can make it and are interested, PM me or sms if you have my number. Her damage is 500/1/1. Thanks.
Hi, just in case you missed my PMs, do contact me? I keeping my ammo for 3 days already, wanna make appt with angelica or frey asap!
Old 26-05-2008, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snbd View Post
Hi, just in case you missed my PMs, do contact me? I keeping my ammo for 3 days already, wanna make appt with angelica or frey asap!
ha ha.. then you may have to wait... some of these girls are very difficult to book..
Old 03-06-2008, 09:47 PM
Samster

Angelica is taking appointments tomo for 10am and 11am at Kovan. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 08-06-2008, 03:50 AM
Samster

RTF Angelica

I was time I had angelica was 31st Mar and since then I had tried unsuccessfully to RTF her. She don't work very frequently and even when the appointment was made, there was still a chance that she will fly aeroplane.

And now after 2 months, I managed to book an appointment again.

Ever since that fateful day, she was on my mind for the next couple of days. She has to be one of my best fuck in recent years. And her vitality made such an impression that I was fantasizing about RTF her for many days.

So appointment was made and confirmed with bro TE. When I opened the door, she recognized immediately. We kissed each other on the spot. She apologized for being late. I wasnt in the least bit angry and you know it was very easy to forgive her. Her eyes still as betwitching and her lips.. oooh.. there are so kissable that we engaged each other for a while - we frenched like long lost lover - this girl is really very special

She was still fully-clothed and I got her onto the bed. I this sort of gf-feeling - making love by kissing, foreplay and remove our clothing one at a time. I wouldn't to describe more but as you can imagine - we frenched like crazy

I was busy caressing her and very quickly her bra was gone. I slipped under her blouses and touch her now hardened nipples. It was shiok beyond words. And very quickly we stripped ourselves.

I made her sit on my laps and we frenched again. Then I went to suck on her nipples. After a while she began to service me. Oohh.. I love her BJ. One of the best, as her tongue would do gymnastic around my cock head. Almost felt like coming and I stopped her. I made her lie on the bed and began to french her again and then went to suck her nipples again. Then she said: "you want to lick me? I like being licked"

How can I resist?

I parted her legs and wow.. her very pinkish oyster was staring at me. I began to lick her furiously - slurping at ther cunt hole and by now she was wet wet wet.. much wetter than the first time I licked her.

I tongue fucked her for a while and then we went 69. wow, it was shiok being sucked and licking her at the same time. Cannot tahan so asked her to take condom. Put on my condom and then fucked her. Can feel her cunt hole grabbing my cock as I went in and out. It didnt take me long to come.. But she still ask for doggie. I apologized and told her that I came.

We lie on the bed, kiss a while and then took our shower.

Wow..... again one of the best fuck.

I gave her the money as she was leaving the room. She kissed me on the lips, again.

Note: I hope not to RTF her again because she was damn good. I don't want to be hook on her permanently but I know it will be an immense struggle.
Old 08-06-2008, 03:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Cool Lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good well-written FR!
Old 08-06-2008, 04:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitiumus View Post
RTF Angelica

Note: I hope not to RTF her again because she was damn good. I don't want to be hook on her permanently but I know it will be an immense struggle.
Haha! Especially whenever my sms for her comes in right? Or do you want me to cut you off the loop? Thanks for the FR nonetheless! Why you up so late anyway? The Euro? Fuck, i didn't know it's tonight, so didn't go out to watch nor apply for SCV yet. Sian... Tomo must quickly call the starhub. Haha!

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

Old 08-06-2008, 04:10 AM
Samster

Ya Euro night.

What else keep us awake? Soccer and girls..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1