The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2008, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by calcom21 View Post
Thanks guys. Now i understand. Gee.. i guess it will be a long way before i can get my first power 1. Hahaha
No worries lah...Just post all your FR from your visit. As long as it's fracture and in details, I'm sure you'll get the power in no time
Old 25-02-2008, 12:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
indoboii is stuck in moderation for some time to come

hey,
jus quick suggestion.
try yummy + tiffany from korea @ brothel beside colloseum, cant rmb its 43 or smthing tope st
another one is sandy @ colo's
Old 25-02-2008, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold

sandy is from vietnam, not a bad choice... but too bad, no bbbj from her

need some help here regarding madam leona, their full service, does it include bbbj, fingering, and going DATY on the ladies?
Old 25-02-2008, 10:29 AM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgetful View Post
sandy is from vietnam, not a bad choice... but too bad, no bbbj from her

need some help here regarding madam leona, their full service, does it include bbbj, fingering, and going DATY on the ladies?

As for as I know, all the ladies in Colosseum, dun do BBBJ. As for Madam Leona...I'm not too sure coz neber got a chance to try out yet
Old 25-02-2008, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

As for as I know, all the ladies in Colosseum, dun do BBBJ. As for Madam Leona...I'm not too sure coz neber got a chance to try out yet

Yup thanks pocketrocket! I know it from MelbSJ's posting earlier on in the thread that melb colo and studio466 don't provide bbbj, so i didn't bother asking those 2 brothels. Where is MelbSJ when you need him!

The guy at the counter @ Madam Leona kept telling that it is against the "Law"
oh crap, not sure what he really meant, cause of the accent, not sure if he is telling me as an direct answer or to go find out about it from the girl myself :/
Old 25-02-2008, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgetful View Post
Yup thanks pocketrocket! I know it from MelbSJ's posting earlier on in the thread that melb colo and studio466 don't provide bbbj, so i didn't bother asking those 2 brothels. Where is MelbSJ when you need him!

The guy at the counter @ Madam Leona kept telling that it is against the "Law"
oh crap, not sure what he really meant, cause of the accent, not sure if he is telling me as an direct answer or to go find out about it from the girl myself :/

Heehee! No harm asking the ladies if you like (then let me know coz I saw a few hottie there too). 39 Tope girls do BBBJ anyhow
Old 25-02-2008, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Yo bro,,,which one does BBBJ huh? Quick Quick..going there 2nite!!!
if like that...will postpone trip to Colosseum then...

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 25-02-2008, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitong Kit Mak View Post
Yo bro,,,which one does BBBJ huh? Quick Quick..going there 2nite!!!
if like that...will postpone trip to Colosseum then...

Not in Colosseum Brother Need to go to 39...Most of them, if not all, do it

Enjoy
Old 25-02-2008, 08:17 PM
tt8888

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hay theDoood,

I've been looking for a place like this for a while, but I never had much luck.

Tell me more about this place in Hawth0rn. I live near there but I never knew there's such a place.

Email me the address or soemthing

TT

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDoood View Post
Hi brothers...

First post. Not new to the forums, a long time lurker, but had to change my nick because that nick is known to others...

Seems that all of you seem to like the legit places. I am not looking for FJs, so I spend more time trying to "fish" out the RnT providers in massage places. Always looking out for new ones in the area, especially around the CBD or near train stations.

Here is one that I went to recently. This is a massage place in hawth0rn that advertises in the City Weekly, Melbourne Weekly, and the Leader newspapers. It's about 5 min walk from the train station, along the main street. Big sign for massage on the outside of the house.

The girls are normally Chinese uni students. All very young and quite fresh. Some do HJ only, some do nude. I hear that some may do FS.

Rooms are big, and heated, and come with "No Sexual Services" signs on the wall. Waited for a while in a waiting room with magazines.

I got Sabrina, a young Chinese student studying hotel management. Quite friendly and chatty. As it turns out, she studied in Singapore during secondary school. She didn't do nude massage, so we settled on a $45/30min with HJ. Wore a cute jumper over jeans.

Decent massage (for a RnT place), obviously cannot compare with a truely legit massage place. Not particularly erotic - focused on giving a proper massage, instead of teasing too much. Right in my alley, as I prefer a proper massage before the flip. Quite chatty throughout, and even during the HJ itself, which was quite wierd.

After the flip, did a nice massage of my legs and inner leg.....I started to roam under her clothes, and to my surprise, a nice set of very perky B/C cup boobs were hidden under them. No sag at all, and nipples were responsive to my light touching. Very flat and trim stomach. Quite an ok HJ, and responsive to my instructions. Allowed me to pull her blouse up to show off her cute titties. Didn't allow me to suck them though. Cleaned me up nicely with wet wipes afterwards.

Will be back again to try out the other girls.

Name : Sabrina
Massage: 5/10
Looks: 6/10
Body: 8/10, butt is a bit flat though, like other asian girls
Boobs: Nice perky C cups
AR : Yes
FJ : No
Damage: 45/30 min. 60/30min if you want a nude massage. FS prices unclear

More reviews to come. Up my points if you like the review.

Anyone else into the massage scene?
Old 25-02-2008, 08:57 PM
Samster

Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

Hi Guys, just got back from a session in 39 Tope street...surprise that Monday nite is so busy...43 also packed. Just post a short FT before going to bed Overall...it's worth visiting and got a gd BBBJ...

Recommended by the OKT...:
Venue: 39 Tope street
Gal: Lily (Kim Chi)
Age: 23+ (That's what she said but seems slightly older)
Looks: 7/10
BBBJ: 8+/10
FJ: SOP
GFE: Yea baby..after the shots..she teach me korean language & telling me
where to find nice korean food, BBQ & So-Jaa etc etc...
RTF: Maybe but would venture other joints first.

Boardroom is next on my list. Got to sleep leow...Will try and post more FRs if I can...Gd9!!!

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 25-02-2008, 08:58 PM
tt8888

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hay theDoood,

What time does this place open. I was just there at 11:30, and it don't look like it is open. There's no operating hours on the sign either. Or did I get the right place? Its between two commercial building right?

Excuse my ignorance, but what is AR and FJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDoood View Post
Hi brothers...

Here is one that I went to recently. This is a massage place in hawth0rn that advertises in the City Weekly, Melbourne Weekly, and the Leader newspapers. It's about 5 min walk from the train station, along the main street. Big sign for massage on the outside of the house.

AR : Yes
FJ : No
Damage: 45/30 min. 60/30min if you want a nude massage. FS prices unclear

Anyone else into the massage scene?
Old 26-02-2008, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
theDoood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think its open from 10am, but I'm not too sure.

You have to ring the doorbell and they will let you in. You can also give some of the places in the City Weekly or Melbourne Leader a call. These magazines can be found at the train stations or some of the magazine stores around the city.

AR is autoroam
FJ... is full service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tt8888 View Post
Hay theDoood,

What time does this place open. I was just there at 11:30, and it don't look like it is open. There's no operating hours on the sign either. Or did I get the right place? Its between two commercial building right?

Excuse my ignorance, but what is AR and FJ?
Old 26-02-2008, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Guys, just got back from a session in 39 Tope street...surprise that Monday nite is so busy...43 also packed. Just post a short FT before going to bed

Thanks heaps for the FR my friend...Glad that you had a great time there
Old 26-02-2008, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quote:

Thanks heaps for the FR my friend...Glad that you had a great time there
No worries la bro...just called Boardroom and they got 5 ladies there now...
Will give Ang Mo a shot tonight...

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 26-02-2008, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
No worries la bro...just called Boardroom and they got 5 ladies there now...
Will give Ang Mo a shot tonight...

Ha! Good luck and can't wait for your FR

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1