The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1252 / Power: 12
Fumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud of
Golden mile tower hanging flower joints

Bros, any idea where are the china hang flower joints in golden mile tower? Which one is good?
Old 10-05-2019, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 7
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of
Re: Golden mile tower hanging flower joints

Level 1 alot of HFJ
Level B1, Viet KTVs and pubs
Old 27-05-2019, 05:10 PM
Samster

Fumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by decaptico View Post
Level 1 alot of HFJ
Level B1, Viet KTVs and pubs
Bro, can name those better and more popular china hfj in level 1?
Old 28-05-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster

decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumoka View Post
Bro, can name those better and more popular china hfj in level 1?
I think you try the basement one, more pretty girls. But better warn you first, the girls there are very smart. LOL
They wont let you go home so easily, they keep pestering you to stay longer until you have to find an excuse to run away.

GUI FEI KTV LOUNGE 贵妃
6001 BEACH ROAD
#B1-88
GOLDEN MILE TOWER
SINGAPORE (199589)

TEL: 6291 0630
Old 28-05-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 15
buzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to all

Quote:
I think you try the basement one, more pretty girls. But better warn you first, the girls there are very smart. LOL
They wont let you go home so easily, they keep pestering you to stay longer until you have to find an excuse to run away.

GUI FEI KTV LOUNGE 贵妃
6001 BEACH ROAD
#B1-88
GOLDEN MILE TOWER
SINGAPORE (199589)

thank Bro! Will try n write a fr
Old 02-06-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quote:

GUI FEI KTV LOUNGE 贵妃
6001 BEACH ROAD
#B1-88
GOLDEN MILE TOWER
SINGAPORE (199589)

Bro, this one i went before. Just up you some humble points. No need to return favour. Btw, i got one malaysian friend working there as waiter.

You know 紫玫瑰 outside the tower mall on the left side of the mall? Is it better or 贵妃 better to you in terms of ktv sound system and ladies?
Old 02-06-2019, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hornee555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good info here, got time can try
Old 02-06-2019, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumoka View Post
Bro, this one i went before. Just up you some humble points. No need to return favour. Btw, i got one malaysian friend working there as waiter.

You know 紫玫瑰 outside the tower mall on the left side of the mall? Is it better or 贵妃 better to you in terms of ktv sound system and ladies?
贵妃 still have the most pretty girls in my opinion
But too bad, I dont patronise Hang flower joint,
Old 02-06-2019, 04:58 PM
Samster

Another joint got pretty girls and uniform theme one is at Parklane Level 1
In my opinion, also alot of chio ones
Just in front of the escalator. I think the name is Myth of something

There is a new joint at Level 6, called Las Vegas. I think its a KTV and HFJ too. I dont know whether its the same Las Vegas at the old Tiananmen joint.
Also Parklane (Selegie Road)
Old 02-06-2019, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2987 / Power: 20
matureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond repute

level 1 also got one 水云间。。。
Old 02-06-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 12
Forastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to all

Quote:

GUI FEI KTV LOUNGE 贵妃
6001 BEACH ROAD
#B1-88
GOLDEN MILE TOWER
SINGAPORE (199589)

Gui fei and level 1 Ai fei same boss, Singers at Ai Fei abit nicer imo
Old 02-06-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 12
Forastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to allForastart is a name known to all

Quote:
Another joint got pretty girls and uniform theme one is at Parklane Level 1
In my opinion, also alot of chio ones
Just in front of the escalator. I think the name is Myth of something

There is a new joint at Level 6, called Las Vegas. I think its a KTV and HFJ too. I dont know whether its the same Las Vegas at the old Tiananmen joint.
Also Parklane (Selegie Road)
Las Vegas same owners as 翡翠, singer ok ok ba..nice deco as still new open abt 1mth
Old 29-06-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 14
evil_doct is one of the Best!evil_doct is one of the Best!evil_doct is one of the Best!

Any feedback on how the joint in goldenmile ?
Old 29-06-2019, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 14
Ashyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

saw a fb post about Lush..located jus beside the b1 toilet..jus behind the siam sq mookata..saw pretty vn bu and prc gals coming out of the ladies when i was eatin the mookata..feel like wana patronize this place as i nve been too...
Old 14-07-2019, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 23
eternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to behold

Anyone any info on 天涯海角 at Aliwal street?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1