The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
kopishopuncle, loony

Old 08-04-2024, 06:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 800 / Power: 20
Crucio is a splendid one to beholdCrucio is a splendid one to beholdCrucio is a splendid one to beholdCrucio is a splendid one to beholdCrucio is a splendid one to beholdCrucio is a splendid one to beholdCrucio is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ml that provide ar services

Finally managed to try Fei Fei.

Location wise, if you are driving it will be quite a nightmare to find parking as that area is always super packed.

First impression of her when stepping into the joint was that she is sexy in her own way. She isnt exactly slim but isnt fat either. I will describe her as curvy. She has meat in the the right places and is someone you wont reject.

Overall experience is good. Her massage is decent but kinda short but that isnt the main point.

She spends quite abit of time on her catbath, bbbj and AR. Especially the AR part.

The surprising part was when she was done with everything and she lay down and ask me to enter her, i thought she wanted to do raw as I did not even knew she hap slipped on the condom while she was bbbj-ing me. This takes a certain level of skill. Accommodating in fj as she willing to try different positions.

Good value for current market.
Old 08-04-2024, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 469 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2083 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crucio View Post
Finally managed to try Fei Fei.

Location wise, if you are driving it will be quite a nightmare to find parking as that area is always super packed.

First impression of her when stepping into the joint was that she is sexy in her own way. She isnt exactly slim but isnt fat either. I will describe her as curvy. She has meat in the the right places and is someone you wont reject.
U should try goodie n u will like the piah piah effect. Lol
Overall experience is good. Her massage is decent but kinda short but that isnt the main point.

She spends quite abit of time on her catbath, bbbj and AR. Especially the AR part.

The surprising part was when she was done with everything and she lay down and ask me to enter her, i thought she wanted to do raw as I did not even knew she hap slipped on the condom while she was bbbj-ing me. This takes a certain level of skill. Accommodating in fj as she willing to try different positions.

Good value for current market.

U should try the doggie style n u will like the piah piah sound.lol
Old 08-04-2024, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2154 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
There rb.gy are a handful of ladies offering Augmented Reality, followed by Super Happy experience.
One /thufsv just need to explore.

Note : VPN and firewalls to be turned off.
Old 08-04-2024, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 800 / Power: 20
Crucio is a splendid one to beholdCrucio is a splendid one to beholdCrucio is a splendid one to beholdCrucio is a splendid one to beholdCrucio is a splendid one to beholdCrucio is a splendid one to beholdCrucio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
Oh yeah I did. The kneeling sitting doggy style…whereby is like machiam che is sitting on me and facing forward.

This style can hear piak piak and also can squeeze her nice ample boobs.
Old 09-04-2024, 08:05 AM
Samster

PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Went to visit PRC TX @ Queenstown last night.
She is getting prettier with nice eyes and body.

A quick summary (details have been shared to folks in my private group - membership is closed) :
• Shower : she helped me and it was enjoyable
* Massage : 8.5 - TX has managed to fix my shoulder blade pain and I was very happy
* DFK : Yes (YMMV)
* Boobs suck : 9 - nice buns to munch on, did some fingering concurrently
* AR and BBBJ : skipped (I was there to please her)
* Painting : above 9, her pussy is totally shaven, odourless, sensitive, wet
* FJ : unrated - gave her multiple orgasms, her pussy was soaking wet when I switched from missionary to doggie position, dirty talk
* Total damage : less than 4Berries
• RTF : TX is in my list of regulars
Old 09-04-2024, 08:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Kiwier is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post

A quick summary (details have been shared to folks in my private group - membership is closed) :
* Massage : 8.5 - TX has managed to fix my shoulder blade pain and I was very happy
* FJ : unrated - gave her multiple orgasms, her pussy was soaking wet when I switched from missionary to doggie position, dirty talk
Pls share ctc thanks!
Old 09-04-2024, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 438 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13854 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Saw her roommate, 艳燕 or not? Slim down a lot….
Old 09-04-2024, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Saw her roommate, 艳燕 or not? Slim down a lot….
YanYan 艳艳 is the apartment mate and buddy of TX. I know both of them for some time.
YanYan has huge boobs (D cup) and also totally shaven south.
I am very old, so cannot try 3P.
Old 09-04-2024, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2159 / Power: 20
Speedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro, please share contact.

Thanks

Quote:

Old 09-04-2024, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Wongcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi bro can share ctc, thanks
Old 12-04-2024, 10:29 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 469 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2083 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

for information, JJ gotten back hernold wechat account, guys interested can wechat her at the old account. cheers
Old 12-04-2024, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
h8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

There’s a Ml in the west that provides Ar
Old 12-04-2024, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 1
Roadrunner44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Juz went to visit 1 lady at serangoon..at first did not expect much but her oral skills are out of this world..1 word..shiok.her Ar skills also not badz considering not many does it now.(please wash clean clean)..her 36c(estimate) boobies are nice to grab and suckle.caps on and the rest is history...Best bonk of this mth..haha

To add on,lady should be in her 30s,c cup boobs and fully shaven..milf category with a little stomach fats which most should not reject..

Last edited by Roadrunner44; 12-04-2024 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Add on
Old 13-04-2024, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 1
Roadrunner44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

upz upz upz
Old 14-04-2024, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
Konstantin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Your recommended list of ladies are simply awesome. I had TX yesterday and she is what I call a pocket rocket. AR was one of the best I ever had and her FS is tip top too. Very accommodating and good GFE.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1