The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2024, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Contacted a 21 year old university student via Tinder and IG.
She lives in Thalang district.
Agreed to THB 7000 overnight.
But she wants 50% bank transfer first.
Claims she’s never had sex for money.
Any advice?
I’m trying to avoid transferring and rather have COD then COF.
She’s temperamental and has threatened to block me….

Update:
She’s blocked me on IG but I still have her Line
A retarded 6yo can see this is a scam
Old 06-01-2024, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
feelzman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
Thanks man. Really helpful. I'm actually forward to nuru massages as I'm a massage fan lol. So, I'll be doing a lot of legit massages for my sore muscles and nuru to play with girls. The only thing is if I can find pretty SYTs doing it for me. Milfs...I cannot lol.

Re suzy wong/harem, i heard that they are the best agogo in theh whole of phuket. I already mentally prepared it will be expensive leow. But what to do, we only come to thailand to monger once in a while, so might as well spend those money while we're at it. But of coz, we need to safeguard ourselves not to get chopped carrot. I actually enjoy the night of debachery, constant flirting and teasing the girls in a bar more than the actual sex itself becoz by the time i bf a girl back, most of the time I'm near drunk mode and the sex itself wasn;t that great actually.
Think some1 mentioned there was a nuru at Soi Sansabai road , just across bangla road.. Walked pass it a few times unfortunately didn't have time to walk in to check out🙏

Actually, I also very much enjoy downing my drinks with a good company more than the actual banging too... Process > end product. 😂 Alcohol > woman 😆
Old 07-01-2024, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by feelzman View Post
Think some1 mentioned there was a nuru at Soi Sansabai road , just across bangla road.. Walked pass it a few times unfortunately didn't have time to walk in to check out🙏

Actually, I also very much enjoy downing my drinks with a good company more than the actual banging too... Process > end product. 😂 Alcohol > woman 😆
Hey bros. Am in phuket now, staying at patong.

Me and my bros went down to harem and suzy wong, moulin rogue and a beer garden last night…knn we concluded that if u are a hardcore sex tourist, then phuket sucks. Why…? Read on

1. Firstly, to barfine a agogo girl (at sucky wong/harem) is 2K, LT 8K + need to buy her 24 LDs at a package price of 6K. So total damage = 16K. Wtf?? No wonder all the girls are always on stage and dancing and no one bf.

2. Second, so we teh neh neh at harem for a while for a few LDs (thankfully the girls were fun enough) and after a few LDs poorer we arrive at Moulin Rogue. LDs are 250 baht each. Higher than BKK and pattaya fyi. But our beers are at 99 - 200 baht so quite ok.

3. Moulin Rogue. More like Tulan Rogue. Entry drinks at 400 baht for the pole dancing show which was very professionally done I must say. So for me who didnt buy any LDs, the $16 beer was worth it as i treat it as a show ticket. But for my bro he bought an ultra expensive LD for a Russian girl for 1.2K for 1 LD. Fucking exp. Then he asked for how much for barfine and she said dun have but can go to a private room to do a private lap dance with her fully naked for T.E.N. fucking minutes for…drum roll…10k baht. Yes, u didnt read this wrong. 10,000 baht. And she said u can touch her and then i interjected and say, if i touch u, then it will lead to something else she said ok. But for 10 mins quickie? Heh. And one by one the professional dancers will come to u to do a 10 sec lap dance (no physical contact) and then u have to tip her min 100 baht.

4. So we left Tulan Rougue after spending some time enjoying the dance (oogling at european girls breasts and figures), we head to a random beer garden. Our beers are at 100-120 baht so that’s alright. LDs at 220 baht and tbh for the average quality of girls at most of the beer gardens, a 220 baht LD is very exp leow. But what to do, we blue balls and still want to continue our hunt so we found our asses landing on a beer garden, lured in by a decent looking girl. Bought LD for her and she just say the usual intro stuff and then got back to work - not entertaining us but after a few mins of chatting with me, she immediately took the signage and continued to tout. Wtf?! At least in harem, for an initial 250 LD the girls will stay with u for a much longer period of time. In the end my bro bf a decent girl from the very same beer garden and had a good night.

End of day 1

Last edited by anikisan; 07-01-2024 at 09:30 PM.
Old 07-01-2024, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: phuket

Never done the Phuket scene for punting, just usual rest and relax.

Those prices are crazier than Pattaya sex town.
Old 15-01-2024, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
qppk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

---Deleted---

Last edited by qppk; 29-01-2024 at 03:02 AM. Reason: dont want to be doxxed
Old 23-01-2024, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
mattyon234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys,

Any one here from 26 to 29 jan? Looking for someone to fuck my wide in phuket. Must be chinese, 20s, decent looking. Keen pm. Thanks! Its free. But I will be watching

Last edited by mattyon234; 23-01-2024 at 02:33 AM.
Old 28-01-2024, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
jonerger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, sharing my experience in Phuket from late last yr. first time go phuket actually, bkk and pttya go before.

Used thaifriendly trial premium a few weeks before going
Key thing to note is that most girls are either fl or open to fl if they are in phuket area. Very easy to see from their profile also. No harm just asking also as they are eager for business. Just make sure is not bargirl, but usually they will tell u upfront la. just ask.
I collected around 20-30 line ids of girls who are my type and their rates for long and short time.
Must check about what area they willing to go to. some live in other parts and lazy travel unless u cover cab. Cab price abit expensive in phuket so i rather not. Make sure ur hotel got no extra joiner charge. this kind you all know la

Anyway, i arrive in hotel at around 8pm but before that i alr messaging a few girls ask them if free that night for st cause i abit tired want to shoot and sleep. end up of the first 4 girls i asked 2 free, so i choose the younger more pretty one, and bonus her chinese not bad. she came over around 11pm, look like her photo just complexion abit worse but nth too jialat. her age real also, i see her id when she show the hotel reception. prices aldr talk about on Line, so nvr mention again. bath together then proceed. i bought my own condom, the one they bring usually will be smaller circumference (49mm) cause cheap and too tight for me

after done almost 1am, I ask if want to stay over, she say ok. I asked need extra or not she say no need. we end up eat supper then go back sleep. next morning wake up and have morning session. paid her cash then she went back.

that day, i wanted ask other girl because need to try new things, but end up she message me if i want her come over again at night. i also abit lazy arrange another girl so i just ok. turn out, we ended up stay together for next 3 day before we both leave phuket, she follow me go tour everyday. best thing is she never ask me for money at all. i paid for all our meals and tour la, but this was cheap compare to find different fl everyday. the second night she come we went to drink at bangla, then she super horny after, did raw that time and also on last day.

initial fee - 1500 baht
food+drinks+tours maybe around 200/300 sgd, including for myself

last day she left in the afternoon to go back pattaya. she actually graduate from school but cannot find job. she come phuket holiday with friend, think is quite common for bkk/pattaya girls come phuket holiday? now her sister got her job in pattaya, maybe is work at bar? she never say. the story usually cannot believe one la, but the price, looks and gfe is real. maybe next time i go pattaya find her again

any way based on my experience, i will use the apps. thaifriendly is good because u can send message to any girl, no need match and i think put location is free. just ask if fl and for their line in your first message. if got premium even easier.
Old 30-01-2024, 12:37 AM
Samster

Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonerger View Post
Hi, sharing my experience in Phuket from late last yr. first time go phuket actually, bkk and pttya go before.

Used thaifriendly trial premium a few weeks before going
Key thing to note is that most girls are either fl or open to fl if they are in phuket area. Very easy to see from their profile also. No harm just asking also as they are eager for business. Just make sure is not bargirl, but usually they will tell u upfront la. just ask.
I collected around 20-30 line ids of girls who are my type and their rates for long and short time.
Must check about what area they willing to go to. some live in other parts and lazy travel unless u cover cab. Cab price abit expensive in phuket so i rather not. Make sure ur hotel got no extra joiner charge. this kind you all know la

Anyway, i arrive in hotel at around 8pm but before that i alr messaging a few girls ask them if free that night for st cause i abit tired want to shoot and sleep. end up of the first 4 girls i asked 2 free, so i choose the younger more pretty one, and bonus her chinese not bad. she came over around 11pm, look like her photo just complexion abit worse but nth too jialat. her age real also, i see her id when she show the hotel reception. prices aldr talk about on Line, so nvr mention again. bath together then proceed. i bought my own condom, the one they bring usually will be smaller circumference (49mm) cause cheap and too tight for me

after done almost 1am, I ask if want to stay over, she say ok. I asked need extra or not she say no need. we end up eat supper then go back sleep. next morning wake up and have morning session. paid her cash then she went back.

that day, i wanted ask other girl because need to try new things, but end up she message me if i want her come over again at night. i also abit lazy arrange another girl so i just ok. turn out, we ended up stay together for next 3 day before we both leave phuket, she follow me go tour everyday. best thing is she never ask me for money at all. i paid for all our meals and tour la, but this was cheap compare to find different fl everyday. the second night she come we went to drink at bangla, then she super horny after, did raw that time and also on last day.

initial fee - 1500 baht
food+drinks+tours maybe around 200/300 sgd, including for myself

last day she left in the afternoon to go back pattaya. she actually graduate from school but cannot find job. she come phuket holiday with friend, think is quite common for bkk/pattaya girls come phuket holiday? now her sister got her job in pattaya, maybe is work at bar? she never say. the story usually cannot believe one la, but the price, looks and gfe is real. maybe next time i go pattaya find her again

any way based on my experience, i will use the apps. thaifriendly is good because u can send message to any girl, no need match and i think put location is free. just ask if fl and for their line in your first message. if got premium even easier.

Super!
Welldone mate!!
This is EXACTLY wat i keep telling the muppets paying stupid money out of their arses....like 5 times more for 5 times less

And muppets who pay pimps....sigh

Glad u had fun!
Old 30-01-2024, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
starocean is Cool - loads of Potential

Phuket Town any recommendation Hotel to stay..
Old 31-01-2024, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
jonerger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Super!
Welldone mate!!
This is EXACTLY wat i keep telling the muppets paying stupid money out of their arses....like 5 times more for 5 times less

And muppets who pay pimps....sigh

Glad u had fun!
Thx bro. I think to be fair also cause I am relatively younger and fit, still got abit of pull. If I ugly then probably need to pay whole day rate already

The girl really made my Phuket trip fun. Would rec bros, especially those solo, to find girl to accompany or else Phuket abit boring. Go beach really must bring pretty girl in bikini w u, unlike in Pattaya or Bkk
Old 06-02-2024, 12:05 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 0
tealfa is one of the Best!tealfa is one of the Best!tealfa is one of the Best!

Hi! Can anyone share contacts of local OKTs. I tried searching on the web, but there are the same faces on each site.
Old 11-02-2024, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2985 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

WeChat look around is a good way to try in Phuket. I met 1 doctor and 1 nurse and had some great fun there. They are quite bored also so if you are alone and stay in a beautiful resort, just jio them to come for a swim and have dinner then see how to progress.

Old 11-02-2024, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
WeChat look around is a good way to try in Phuket. I met 1 doctor and 1 nurse and had some great fun there. They are quite bored also so if you are alone and stay in a beautiful resort, just jio them to come for a swim and have dinner then see how to progress.

Exactly!!! It
IS
NOT
HARD

why so many dudes in here struggling to find (inexpensive) p***y, paying thru nose to pimps, etc., i really dunno
Old 12-02-2024, 12:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Xxxbuddyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi iam planning to visit phuket for the first time and wanted to know about soapy massages. The only spa I was able to find was christin massage and the reviews were bad. Can anyone suggest me good spa for some action with hot girls. Any premium ones of possible.
Old 12-02-2024, 01:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Xxxbuddyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys iam visiting phuket for the first time and wanted to know about best spa offering soapy massage. I can only find Christin massage online. But the reviews were bad. Please suggest me a good premium place for action with hot girls
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1