The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2013, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
goatius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
a question: consequences and liability

Hello All,

I have a practical and general (not precise, not strictly legal) question about the consequences of a bust at a Health Centre or KTV.

Here's what I think I know from reading posts at SBF:
(1) bad idea to register false name or ID
(2) obviously, massage is legal, hanky panky is not
(3) there are some (legal, monetary, and other) punishments possible for getting caught doing hanky panky outside geylang/officially recognized areas
(4) actual enforcement/punishments may be the same or different from the potential or possible enforcement/punishments

So ... first off, please correct any mistakes or errors I've made in the above ... and also, any wise or experienced bros among you know what general degree of trouble we're really talking about out there in the real world of Singapore? ... slap on the wrist? ... serious monetary fine? ... lose your job? ... prison? ... other?
Old 28-01-2013, 03:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -56 / Power: 0
cunnty has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: a question: consequences and liability

why dont you go write a book?
waste of time
Old 28-01-2013, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
slider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of light

Want to chiong, chiong. Don't waste so much time worrying about getting caught by the police and whatnots. If scared, then don't chiong.

SBF provides you with a lot of information about where to chiong but please take it with a pinch of salt when people tell you you can get arrested for screwing a whore. There are probably a trillion posts here that tell you it is not true.

It is perfectly legal to fuck a whore in Singapore provided she is above 18 years old at the time you poke her pussy. It does not matter where you are. Even if you fuck a whore in a massage parlor in Orchard Road, a KTV room in Outram Road or one of the Lorongs in Geylang.

If you are caught, at most the police will ask you to go drink kopi and to "assist in investigations". The investigations would be in relation to whether the whore has committed any offense. They are not directed at the customer because whoring is not illegal in Singapore (apart from underage sex of course).

最浪漫的三个字不是“我爱你”,而是“在一起”。
Old 28-01-2013, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, please go do a proper search on the forum before starting threads like these ... your questions have been raised (and answered) many many times before by countless samsters in the past.

Last edited by GR888; 28-01-2013 at 06:40 PM. Reason: correcting typo...
Old 28-01-2013, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
ErnestK is a Helpful and Caring SamsterErnestK is a Helpful and Caring SamsterErnestK is a Helpful and Caring Samster
If you're paying for sex, just make sure that she's above 18 and you'll be fine. When caught, just be upfront that you're engaging a whore. Don't act hero and say that she's your girlfriend or fuck buddy or etc. She will not be grateful and give you free fuck. Just cooperate and at most is go back station to assist in investigation. Also, at health centre, it's ILLEGAL to sign in with fake name. Just follow the rule and you'll be fine.
Old 29-01-2013, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1655 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40997 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

as so as t babe is abv legal age 18 n she dum claim nothing wrong w u
worst cum to worst they may inform yr OC
so to chiong or not to chiong is up to u
Old 29-01-2013, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goatius View Post
Hello All,

I have a practical and general (not precise, not strictly legal) question about the consequences of a bust at a Health Centre or KTV.

aiyoyo brudder dis questions better post in de discussion thread or else u may get zap neh...
UPs DONE= kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, Kazunori, sgpiggybank, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 29-01-2013, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
xgal69 is Cool - loads of Potential

I always sign fake name.
Just remember what is the fake u use.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1