The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2012, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 17
boreland is one of the Best!boreland is one of the Best!boreland is one of the Best!
Re: Nanjing

Hi,

who is based in Nanjing, please PM me discreetly, need to find some weekend kakis.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Sterdeep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan View Post
hehe.... u haven't reach the state yet, me was stay there more than 2 years, even get free bonk also sian.... no kaki = no life!!!
wow bro, I guess should learn from you
Old 12-09-2012, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronjeremy View Post
I checked out 闽融阁 last week.
For bros who need directions, it's at the junction of sheng4zhou1 lu and zhong1hua2 lu.

The entrance and process is pretty SOP. You get a locker key, strip to your birthday suit, store your stuff in a locker, and then go for a quick rinse or soak in the communal tub. Of course, this being mainland China, the locals don't bother washing first before going to the communal hot tub so I gave it a miss.

After getting dressed in the usual robes I was guided to a room, and soon after the manager came in to ask me what services I wanted. I told her I wanted the 全套服务

The girls then came in one at a time. I rejected the first two before taking the third, a Chongqing girl in her early-mid 20s. She stood out from the others with her mischievous smile and youthful shyness. Also had a GND kinda look. Boy was I wrong about the shy part ...

We went to the room, which had a big bed in the middle, a weird looking lounge chair (more on that later), and a full wall mirror on one side. Oh, and there was the obligatory pink lighting. One drawback - no washing area or attached bathroom. You have to go back to the common area to wash yourself after you're done.

She shyly took off her blue uniform, revealing a pair of smallish yet perky tits, slim figure and nicely shaved pussy.
Service was great - she REALLY took her time to cat bath me, going up and down my back with her hyperactive tongue, as well as dragging her nipples across my back. There was also a light caressing/ ticklish massage somewhere. She then moved on with ass licking (not quite rimming, but it was good enough for me - never really enjoyed this part). Finally a heavenly BBBJ in which she took her time to licky licky my balls and dick. Up and down, up and down... Her tongue was like an energiser bunny. That was one of the best BBBJs I've had in a long time.
Finally she capped me and we started in missionary, before changing to doggy next to the mirror, and her on top. The more we fucked the more eager she got, matching my grind movement with gusto and turning around with a CFM look in her eyes. The girl next door had become a nympho! Either that or she was a really good actress. Surprisingly I managed to avoid cumming. Had to distract myself by counting the thrusts. Anyhow I could not contain my curiosity any longer and asked her about the lounge chair. It was nicely angled for me to lie on it and for her to get on top, and it was next to the mirror. At this stage her moaning became louder, and her grinding faster and harder. Finally I could not take it anymore and released my little soldiers. She was really into it and kept going until I wriggled free - my dick was getting sore.

All in all, a good fuck. This is a gem worthy of RTF.
Treat her well if you go look for her.

Girl: #168
Looks: 7/10
Service: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Damage: 618rmb
I am glad you had a good time there. Many more SPAs available in NJ actually.
Old 14-09-2012, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 17
boreland is one of the Best!boreland is one of the Best!boreland is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boreland View Post
Hi,

who is based in Nanjing, please PM me discreetly, need to find some weekend kakis.
upz for this post
Old 16-09-2012, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
CookiesMonster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterdeep View Post
I am glad you had a good time there. Many more SPAs available in NJ actually.
Bro,
Any recommendations for spas and ktvs? Will be there tomorrow night.

thanks
Old 17-09-2012, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookiesMonster View Post
Bro,
Any recommendations for spas and ktvs? Will be there tomorrow night.

thanks
闽融阁 at the junction of sheng4zhou1 lu and zhong1hua2 lu, i think package is 598RMB?

皇氏温泉 at shang hai lu, VIP room package 498 i guess.

in general, any 5 star hotel you may call room service massage, standard package is 2000 RMB, overnight 3000RMB.
Old 16-11-2012, 08:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kiddo78 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Is there a LeeSang Inn spa in Nanjing? Have this member card that says Leesang Inn.

I was one in Shanghai.
Old 17-11-2012, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
jacetan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boreland View Post
upz for this post
How could you do that, bro?
Old 08-12-2012, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
razor7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros in Nanjing wanted to hang out together? I don't dare to hang out alone anymore.. Got conned once, 2500 rmb for nothing in a ktv...

Please PM me if you wanna hang out together.. Feel safer in a group.. Hehe..

Anyway, the taxi pickup in 1912, please be careful.. Once in ktv, basically you have no control.. They just bring in wine and you are done for.. $$$ gone with the wine.. See wine, run out of the room!! Hahaha...
Old 08-12-2012, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
razor7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another thing.. The wine, i think its spiked.. Cause i refuse to drink and the girl say she share half with me.. But i only took a sip and she gulp all in.. She din swallow it but when she saw that i did not drink, she spit everything out.. So better be careful..

After they took me to the atm to withraw money, the taxi driver brought me to another ktv, but all i want to is go back to hotel. he say i need to register there so that the girl can go out etc.. But it was all scam so that he can get the tips from the ktv.. And he actually drag me back to the ktv room when i say i wanted to go back.. I was dragging myself out and he was pulling me in.. Damn it.. For rmb50 tips, he actually go that far.. Anyway the ktv boss saw and say i can leave.. So guys.. The may try to con u twice in a night.. That's why i suspect they drug the wine, so that they can con u again...
Old 15-12-2012, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

I went to 海阔天空 last Wednesday night.. As I had FR on this place regarding the hardware and damage, I would only comment on the gal quality there. It is better... and service attitude is better... Would actually thinking of going back on the next trip which never happen before.
Old 04-01-2013, 11:17 PM
Samster (M)

zeroversion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can pm me with some contact in NJ which I can call the working ladies to my room for FS??

Searched website, ranged a masseur but she does not offer FS and due to identity issue I am not able to walk in to the KTV spa sauna ={
Old 06-01-2013, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 15
Spawn1980 has much to be proud ofSpawn1980 has much to be proud ofSpawn1980 has much to be proud ofSpawn1980 has much to be proud ofSpawn1980 has much to be proud ofSpawn1980 has much to be proud ofSpawn1980 has much to be proud ofSpawn1980 has much to be proud ofSpawn1980 has much to be proud ofSpawn1980 has much to be proud of

Whos is in nanjing now??

Bros Who has upped me. Thanks a lot.! Will return once recover.!!
Old 10-01-2013, 09:47 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
otnatus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterdeep View Post
I would like to share a few of my experience in Nanjing.

Another SPA i went to is 闽融阁, which is close to San Shan Street MRT, opposite to Holiday Inn, Aqua City shopping mall. It is located at Level 4 of the 钱塘人家. they provide two kinds of full service, 798 and 1098 one. the latter one heard of coming with a water bed, which i didnt try last time. Gals are quite high quality and service not bad.

Bros in Nanjing feel free to PM me for details. I actually stayed in Nanjing for half a year till now. Life is always boring without a bonk rite?
I Will visit NJ next month, and plan to give a try to this SPA. Has anyone had an experience ? Is it safe ? Thanks to Sterdeep for the report.
Old 12-03-2013, 09:26 AM
Samster

nightson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro!!

In nanjing for 2 days.... any cheap and nice spa to recommend? ??

Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1