The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2006, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
shanghian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nanjing

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterazure
No offence, the forum here is specificly for sharing
Dear misterazure,

I guess offence was taken after all.
"Help" is not a right and the offer of points as an "incentive" just goes against the spirit of the bros here. Thus the response you recieved. Most Bros help out of kindness and hospitality and not points or $$, so when you make a request in this manner , we feel insulted in a way.
We have encountered "visitors" who expect "residents" to automatically "help" PM information for KTVs, Cheap bonks, ONS, HCs,TNs etc or in certain cases even taken them out ( ie tour guide) for a night of fun ( FOC some times) and later make unkind comments about the host or the recommendation without a word of thanks.
It is just my opinion ( less than 1 cents worth) but I guess you started off asking in the wrong manner due to lack of understanding of "local rules" but hope you put that behind and have a good stay in Nanjing.

cheers

shanghian
Old 22-08-2006, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghian
It is just my opinion ( less than 1 cents worth) but I guess you started off asking in the wrong manner due to lack of understanding of "local rules" but hope you put that behind and have a good stay in Nanjing.

cheers

shanghian
Dear Bro Shanghian,

Well said, and a very balanced view. I suppose our new brother does not know the "local sentiments" on sharing. He might have mistaken that points are what the brothers are looking for and towards to. I sincerely hope that he can put this incident behind him and have good fun in China.

I too encountered many new brothers, whom we agreed to bring them out for fun. During several occasions in KTV, half way through, they disappeared with the girls leaving us to pay for his bill. They also appeared to forget that we go with them, we paid our share. I have also give contacts to some brothers, and in returns, I received comments such as "You are a senior brother, and yet your taste is so lousy", "You are a low class bastard", "Your contacts are not valid, are you taking me as a fool", etc. When we pass out information, we do not expect anything in return, neither nor we expect accusations. Sigh.....People are so demanding.

I wonder whether the spirit of sharing is still a worthwhile conscience to up hold.

Bro. I missed you during my gathering in Shanghai, I shall be there in late September, and sincerely hope that I can catch up with you.

With best regards.

PTR

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 22-08-2006, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shengge
Hi Bro j4f,
Really looking forward to meet up with you, bro VB, Frankie, Sexatronic and not to forget big bro PTR, prob in Suzhou or Nanjing. Unfortunately, trips to these two places always rush and short one.

Cheers!
Hi shengge

It has been a long long since we last met.... Till date still no chance to meet with bro frankie....

Anyway...just drop me a call if u happen to be in suzhou...we can at least meet for some kopi....
Old 22-08-2006, 09:39 AM
Samster

PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun
Hi shengge

It has been a long long since we last met.... Till date still no chance to meet with bro frankie....

Anyway...just drop me a call if u happen to be in suzhou...we can at least meet for some kopi....
Bro just4fun,

How can you forget about this old man...sob...sob.. lonely in Singapore.

Really miss you in Suzhou. After the Qingdao Mamasan (in Soho) and I parted, my heart has been broken and I feel painful to step into Suzhou again.

Sigh...

Hope to see you in Shanghai though.

Regards

PTR

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 22-08-2006, 09:45 AM
Samster

just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
"Help" is not a right and the offer of points as an "incentive" just goes against the spirit of the bros here. Thus the response you recieved. Most Bros help out of kindness and hospitality and not points or $$, so when you make a request in this manner , we feel insulted in a way.
Hi Shanghian...

Well said!!!

As mentioned by Big Bro PTR...We just need 10 points to continue on surfing and posting on the forum...

Cheers and have fun...
Old 22-08-2006, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen
Bro. I missed you during my gathering in Shanghai, I shall be there in late September, and sincerely hope that I can catch up with you.
Bro PTR,

I have been travelling a bit recently. I will be in Shanghai in September ( except 21st till 24th. I will e in Guilin for meeting) so perhaps we can meet up then. Share your tea experience... heard you got some nice Puer Cha. Hahaha.

cheers

shanghian
Old 22-08-2006, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
We just need 10 points to continue on surfing and posting on the forum...
Thanks Bro j4f. agree that 10 points enough but I guess some peoples just needs more. Maybe they are hoping perhaps one day can convert to Krisflyer miles and redeem free ticket or get free stay at H81 in Singapore considering the FL business they are getting from the forum.

cheers in Suzhou

shanghian
Old 23-08-2006, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 22
Sexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten
bro frankieman n shengge,

my newest area of ops is ningbo n hangzhou, want to go? the zhejiang cities r good, i m sick of suzhou n shanghai!

mabbe i will meet bro sexatronic....
hello bro!
I'm back! My family came to visit me for 10 days, so out of action.

Ok bro VB, 1st week of Sept, lets meet in Ningbo!
Old 23-08-2006, 06:44 PM
Samster

Sexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterazure
To all senior mongers in Nanjing, I will be in town for the next few days. I would appreciate all brothers help to PM me with mamasan's or a SYT's contact number. I have my boss with me so it would be difficult to get away at night so no choice other than to tapau. Thanks to all brothers that help. I will up your point if I receive a valid contact number.
Obviously this is NOT normal as so far, nobody ask for contacts this way!
Old 23-08-2006, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marji
seems like more & more bros in NJ!!.... too bad I am now in Sg or else can have fun with you guys there.

Look like bro sextronics having alot of fun there... hehehehe

Guess I must make a trip back there soon.... was there for more than 6 months and just need to get away for a while!....
hello bro marj !!

long time no see!! I thot u said u will be back after worldcup?? Not a lot of fun lar, in fact, now chiong much less. Mostly wif bro FM and dat Lim (u know who).
Old 23-08-2006, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro just4fun,

How can you forget about this old man...sob...sob.. lonely in Singapore.

Really miss you in Suzhou. After the Qingdao Mamasan (in Soho) and I parted, my heart has been broken and I feel painful to step into Suzhou again.

Sigh...

Hope to see you in Shanghai though.

Regards

PTR
Yo Big Bro,

Of cos I have not forgotten you!!! I also lonely in suzhou...All kakis gone now...other me and VB left in this lonely city...

I think with your charisma..you can easily get 1 more qingdao meimei in suzhou...feeling might be different...but at least one more companion for you in the lonely nite...

If possible, let's meet in suzhou...shanghai also can...drink chinese tea...

Cheers!!!

Greeting from lonely suzhou...

Just4fun
Old 23-08-2006, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks Bro j4f. agree that 10 points enough but I guess some peoples just needs more. Maybe they are hoping perhaps one day can convert to Krisflyer miles and redeem free ticket or get free stay at H81 in Singapore considering the FL business they are getting from the forum.

cheers in Suzhou

shanghian
Or maybe can exchange for condom while bonking FLs...provided the FLs must be "advertised" on SBF

Just4fun
Old 23-08-2006, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yo Big Bro,

Of cos I have not forgotten you!!! I also lonely in suzhou...All kakis gone now...other me and VB left in this lonely city...

I think with your charisma..you can easily get 1 more qingdao meimei in suzhou...feeling might be different...but at least one more companion for you in the lonely nite...

If possible, let's meet in suzhou...shanghai also can...drink chinese tea...

Cheers!!!

Greeting from lonely suzhou...

Just4fun
Dear Bro just4fun,

Thank for the encouraging words. She left me after the agreed one-year of togetherness. She is now looking after her family liaoz! Have you still seen that girl who was with me at the Pub?

Shall try to make it to Suzhou after the big shot leaves.

Regards

PTR

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 24-08-2006, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dear Bro just4fun,

Thank for the encouraging words. She left me after the agreed one-year of togetherness. She is now looking after her family liaoz! Have you still seen that girl who was with me at the Pub?

Shall try to make it to Suzhou after the big shot leaves.

Regards

PTR
She asked for you a couple of times since you left...She is still around. Anyway I am now her "proclaimed" godson liao...

But i think she has this ang mo with her now... i saw him everytime i went over to that pub...

Do come over if u r more free...

Regards
Old 24-08-2006, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
She asked for you a couple of times since you left...She is still around. Anyway I am now her "proclaimed" godson liao...

But i think she has this ang mo with her now... i saw him everytime i went over to that pub...

Do come over if u r more free...

Regards
Bro just4fun,

Thanks for the information on that girl. I cannot remember her name liaoz. It is good that she has an angmo now with her, maybe to look after her.

I shall try to make it to Suzhou when I am in Shanghai.

Regards

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1