The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2015, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Battle Zone, TCSS , Points Exchange included

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
possible reasons this idiot is o.....
Hilarious.... and sooooooo telling that they don't bring their nonsense on to here!

They only post on the general threads as their motive is to sucker regular Samsters in by inserting themselves amongst the other good, real Fr's.

SEAJ
Old 05-04-2015, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
Sapsinmike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
both vbkk and sapsinmike are clones (created by same person) talking to each other and trying to fool and con newbies thinking that their introduction of gals are worth 6k Thai baht...also telling newbies can spend 6-10k at G-Clubs...but luckily bro n**** helped to rebut and told them simply too expensive and not worth it...

both trying to con a picture that many sinkees earning 2-3K can afford to chiong BKK and G-Club spending all their hard earned $$$ in just 4D3N trip...
Just some clarification....
Vbkk and me is not related.... If you been to BKK... 6K THB for LT is consider NORM for now... Pls do ask around... And yes 6-10K THB you can enjoy yourself in G Clubs in BKK...provided you going with 4 pax min.... I didn't encourage newbies to go to G clubs.... But I merely said that its possible one to go and had fun themselves in G club... I respect your opinions and I wish you can respect mine too... We both doesn't belongs to the same group of cheonging.. Thanks
Old 05-04-2015, 02:11 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapsinmike View Post
Just some clarification....
Vbkk and ...)
Ahhhh GREAT!

You're at last here!
Now, stay here!

Now we can all just ignore you and your clones/cohorts!

Go on.... go and use/create new clones/nicks and try inserting yourselves in again in the general threads to con the unsuspecting; good, fun sport tracking and uncovering you thieves!

SEAJ
Old 05-04-2015, 02:17 PM
Samster

Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Then bring it on in the battle zone thread and not here!
But battle zone thread not for clarification... Pls correct me if I'm wrong.... Like I just said... I'm not engaging a war... I just took MC for an example.... Is that wrong also...?
Old 05-04-2015, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post

i think what it comes down to is this IF you are using sbf to advertise and conduct business then u should be paying advertising fees,
if you are using "false" friendship to scam guys make money then u will be labeled as a stealth agent, now
if u happen to have a good "fishing hole" and someone wants to have access to that hole, then its up to u and the 3rd party to decide what would be "fair and reasonable" to get that help conducted via PM...for me if they already friends then i will help as much as i can...for complete strangers im not gonna get out of bed for offer of a "beer", or a free "fuck"...this is abt quid pro quo...not even abt money
Thanks for the clarification MC... I don't think I'm conducting business here... I just merely recommended and everything is via PM... and stated the price openly.... It's up to individual... I didn't force them to buy me any beer or free
fuck... Why would I... I'm just share it openly... Once again thanks for your time explaining it...
Old 05-04-2015, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
reason why jim***** and Tre****** cannot...
Read their past... and found out Jim***** loves ladyboy.... and Tre******** is a canon king.... No offence to both of you... But I just can't help in commenting it... Thanks to H88 for bringing both of your nick here...
Old 05-04-2015, 02:42 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks for the clarification MC... I don't think I'm conducting business here... I just merely recommended and everything is via PM... and stated the price openly.... It's up to individual... I didn't force them to buy me any beer or free
fuck... Why would I... I'm just share it openly... Once again thanks for your time explaining it...
maybe that is your intention...it just seems thats a many number of people have read your posts and didnt interpet it as such, so i suggest you change your style of writing
Old 05-04-2015, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
fuck... Why would I... I'm just share it openly... )
Ahhh.... so you are openly declaring that you ARE a pimp offering your over-priced girls on here!

In which case, please contact the Mod and arrange your advertisement placement/fees.
That or DON'T put up anymore "come-on" posts here.
And even using clones/cohorts to chat and give yourself credence as being anything more than just a pimp.

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 05-04-2015 at 03:24 PM.
Old 05-04-2015, 03:21 PM
Samster

Jim*** and Tre***:

Suggest you guys just ignore this irritating but dangerous gnat - like the rest of us are doing.

SEAJ
Old 05-04-2015, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
yes...we should zapped all these stealth agents...

I encouraged seniors to help eradicate pests by zapping them...

http://sbfsg.fun/showpos...ostcount=24834
http://sbfsg.fun/showpos...ostcount=24826

both vbkk and sapsinmike are clones (created by same person) talking to each other and trying to fool and con newbies thinking that their introduction of gals are worth 6k Thai baht...also telling newbies can spend 6-10k at G-Clubs...but luckily bro n**** helped to rebut and told them simply too expensive and not worth it...

both trying to con a picture that many sinkees earning 2-3K can afford to chiong BKK and G-Club spending all their hard earned $$$ in just 4D3N trip...and going back to work hard...repeat the whole process...
Now u say I'm a clone? Earn 2-3k cannot afford to cheong gclub? So many Singaporeans are cheonging Thai discos and spending $200-$300 a night. Booze and hang flowers. Cheong gclubs how much only? 7-8k baht? At least u get a girl to sit with u throughout the night and not go away. Have u been to a gclub yourself? Lol. No need con a picture. It's for a fact. I never said it was correct to do so to spend all the hard earned money like this. But sadly this is really happening.

Quote:
possible reasons this idiot is on the run...either from the law or creditors...so desperate resort to all kinds of bad karma business...remember he does his visa run in Laos, Cambodia, etc...then return BKK to do his monkey business...this idiot will never follow rules...

SK will never be his place because cheap means cannot con more money...scammers usually need to balloon the bill so that they get fatter commissions...reason why jim***** and Tre****** cannot click with scammers...
Do visa runs means on the run? U really funny to the max. So many samsters here did ever more visa runs times than me. Tre****** friend of yours also did and share his knowledge of visa runs and told me he used to do them. Does that brand him as a outlaw as well? For your info, outlaws dun make visa runs. They dun bother. They throw away their passports and adopt a new fake Thai identity. Goodu.

Bad karma business? In my line of work, reputation and integrity follows. If any of my ladies are short changed of their $$,cheated,conned or mistreated etc do u really think I will have continue flow of girls coming work for me? I think my reputation as a agent is much better than yours as a moderator in sbf.

Yes indeed SK can never be a place I will hang out because it's not to my liking. Others may like it. Like I always highlighted in many posts, it's ok to enjoy any establishments,cheap or expensive. But dun protray the place until like heaven when so many samsters I met told me the place cmi!

Dun have to click with me. I find it hard to click with people come stay 5 star hotel,eat hotel ala carte menus cheong lord VVIP room but jio me go SK everyday to teh neh neh. Or die die insist have chok chai 4 when he go there umpteen times but duno the pubs name simply cos it's in Thai. Nor someone with sheer stupidity that thinks I profit from drinks and barfine as a agent when I posted not once but at least twice on the breakdown. he also thinks he broke my ricebowl.

Many samsters pm to meet up and ask for recommendations. I dun reply to all of them or meet all. Different people cheong Bkk differently. I dun go to the extend to accomodate everyone since I not working as a tour guide.

Lastly 6k baht is not a lot these days in Bangkok. Baccara itself 5k baht plus bf and two compulsory LDs already 6k baht. Some prefer to have a good night out at gclub and spend the 6-7k there instead of bonking. Different people have different likes. Gone are the good old days with 3k LT.
Old 05-04-2015, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ahhh.... so you are openly declaring that you ARE a pimp offering your over-priced girls on here!...
It's so hilarious....I already explained it to MC clearly and I believe I made myself clear that I'm not interested in doing business here....!! Why should I pay advertising fees? What I'm doing is merely sharing about what I got.... Slightly different from what others been sharing...if you notice.... Is it wrong too...? Overpriced girls...? Then you tell me where to find cheap girls...? At rate of 6K THB.... For LT....? As far from what I know SK girls seldom doing LT.... So you don't tell me crap that you can get SK girls.... Read your past... you well known for engaging war... And I'm not here for your war....I'm here to share....unless you can tell me where I can get good hot girls at lower rate than 6K THB for LT... Otherwise I'm not going to reply you... Thanks and have a good Sunday ahead...

Last edited by Sapsinmike; 05-04-2015 at 04:28 PM.
Old 05-04-2015, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Jim*** and Tre***:

Suggest you guys just ignore this irritating but dangerous gnat - like the rest of us are doing.
Another joke from you... I can't help but to comment it... I went through this thread... You used to have this thought that Tre**** were a clone of someone... It's seems u are a warlord who always like to engage war..... ya pls ignore me.....
I rather you concentrate giving informations on china and HK....Thanks...
Old 05-04-2015, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ChiefPilot is Cool - loads of Potential

Sapsinmike is a property agent that owes debt all over to feed his cheonging lifestyle... Once he can't borrow anymore money from anyone... He began to work with his dua kang buddy to freeload newbies of makan and beer... He saw an opportunity to make more advantage of these newbies... and thus sometimes to the extend scam them by taking advantage of their inability to speak thai... He often works with the Mamasan to hike bill so he earns more commission...
Old 05-04-2015, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Now u say I'm a clone? Earn ...Different people have different likes. Gone are the good old days with 3k LT.
Hmmm… HoooKayyy!! Gonna give you the benefit of the doubt; since you did even convince me when you first started on SBF 4 months ago that you were just a low-ranking runner working to supply girls to Coyote Bars and that you were just posting here with no malice and giving useful inside-information/ intel on the Bangkok cheonging scene.

No telling how skillful stealth agents are at painting up great scenes whilst deploying yet another scam to cheat Samsters! So….Are you yet another stealth agent preying on the good, trusting nature of Singaporeans?

Because shortly after making the above impression, you started espousing the G clubs where stealth agents get the most Kick-backs; not only just writing that these G-clubs are the place to go to, how very affordable they are but actually even chiding others when they express reservations on the cost/benefit analysis of these places. Also coming up with this nonsense on so many of your posts that to enjoy oneself, one must spend like a drunken sailor.... and of course stealth agents ALWAYS encourage their prey to behave this way as then they can really go to town scamming them.

What happened to the impression you were giving others that you’re just a happy-go-lucky do-gooder who don’t mind sharing a few cheap beers whilst economically going to your coyote bars where you get special treatment/prices? Yeah, just another good guy monger befriending and willing to share….which of course easily melts away any reservations preys may have.

And then you Cheech playing tag team with Chong to put up supposed and fanciful great reports back about his girl? YOU? Who supposedly have sooooo many girls under your whim and command….. needing Chong to get a gal at THB 6,000 for you? Chong who has now openly admitted that he IS a pimp supplying over-priced girls? Which is yet another source of really huge illicit income for stealth agents apart from G-Clubs scams. Chong who only became active on SBF when that Stealth agent got banned here?

Like I said, I AM giving you the benefit of the doubt….

But perhaps best you and Chong just go ahead and come up with another nick - or just use one of the huge inventory of clones you have at your disposal – and again try to build it up on the general threads. Such good fun tracking down and exposing you guys!

SEAJ
Old 05-04-2015, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ChiefPilot is Cool - loads of Potential

Readers have eyes... There are only two (same) characters monopolising the threads and promoting their services... Fucking outlaws really think nobody knew who they actually are... One fine day when they are exposed to the number of cockhairs they have... They will jiak sai and become humchee...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1